Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? (927 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
During my final clearance in school 7 years ago, I stayed in my friend's room because I had left the school, as I just came back for clearance. A predegree student living in that house used to come to our room to play. In the process, she sent green signals to me. When I complained that I and my friend ran out of cash for feeding for the remaining days of clearance, she bought foodstuffs for us.

We left for nysc and she has been in touch since then. Whenever she opens a conversation with me, her first line has always been "How are you, wife and kids?" That's a way of probing my marital status. Last week I responded, "In this Buhari regime, should marriage be a priority? as I shrewdly hid my marital status. Since then, it's been a form of renewed hope of having me.

I'm married. I refused to post about my family online because of persons like her. This is a very nice woman and I don't know why she's finding it difficult to have a man. And I'm sure her kind of person won't like it if her contact is given out to suitors and later found out it's through me.
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by blackpanthar: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
She is NOT ready to marry. She wants YOU.... she never complained to you that she is in NEED. So calm down.
Protect your marriage from Her. Invite her to your church and inform a mature pastor so He can handle her. SPEAKING UP EARLY SAVES LIVES o

Tehila07:
During my final clearance in school 7 years ago, I stayed in my friend's room because I had left the school, as I just came back for clearance. A predegree student living in that house used to come to our room to play. In the process, she sent green signals to me. When I complained that I and my friend ran out of cash for feeding for the remaining days of clearance, she bought foodstuffs for us.

We left for nysc and she has been in touch since then. Whenever she opens a conversation with me, her first line has always been "How are you, wife and kids?" That's a way of probing my marital status. Last week I responded, "In this Buhari regime, should marriage be a priority? as I shrewdly hid my marital status. Since then, it's been a form of renewed hope of having me.

I'm married. I refused to post about my family online because of persons like her. This is a very nice woman and I don't know why she's finding it difficult to have a man. And I'm sure her kind of person won't like it if her contact is given out to suitors and later found out it's through me.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Her age and location?
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
SHILOH is just around the corner.... Tell her to wait for it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by MJBOLT: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
if she's a nice person,get married to her and make her wife number 2
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
madridguy:
Her age and location?

She's around 28. Location: Osogbo
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by SageMK: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Why are you compel to hook her up with someone?
Bro, I think you should mind your business for good.

If you want to help her, tell her your marital status.
She should know you're unavailable to focus on others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by iTearHerToto: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tehila07:

Oops! Na dem
[img]https:///view/runningaway-gif-8922379.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Deepfeel(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tehila07:

Just cause she's nice to you doesn't mean she's a wife material even Satan can act nice as a bait to get what he wants and why are you keeping her hopes up by hiding your marital status, always behave like a married man who loves his wife and kids dearly and will never cheat and see how her niceness will slowly decline
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by elgramz: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Did she tell you she wants a husband?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by madridguy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Okay. Am thinking of linking her up with a brother in Islam.

Tehila07:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Try Jumia

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wait for Black Friday.....a lotta stuff comes at almost 90% off then.
You can buy her 3,let her choose. undecided
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Originalsly: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmmm..... funny guy!... .what you really want is to have her as a side chick.... a secret lover.... if she is married then everything has to be on the down low... she can't make demands... can't fight... disturb your family.... can't pin pregnancy on you...can't demand money from you for maintenance. If no... there is no reason why you can't ba k her off by telling her the truth.
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Kendumazy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol. She is nice to you doesn't mean she might not have a deadly behavior. Wish her best of luck anyway.
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by tshaba28(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Oops! Na dem [img]https:///view/runningaway-gif-8922379.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
LINK HER TO ME
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by tshaba28(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Send Her Contact To Me
Re: How Can I Help A Nice Sister Find A Husband? by Adaibeku(f): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Question

(1) (Reply)

He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage / . / Shock As Zimbabwean Man Kills Son During Fight Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.