Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days (29400 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by edaferigho(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na them!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

https://punchng.com/sanwo-olu-makes-a-u-turn-says-i-never-promised-to-fix-apapa-gridlock-in-60-days/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
there's always a lacuna in whatever they say.. The onus is on u to find it and reject it.. Unfortunately they zombified the populace... Like someone said here earlier people no longer use their brains nor anuses...

What they are using we still searching...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by flowx(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ambode go just dey lafffff for where he dey now...

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by stonemasonn: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Your first blunder......just say you’re working with the FG tirelessly to tackle the gridlock problem...shikena and just throway face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by undefeateds: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
The following fools will avoid this thread
Mannabbq
Sarrki
Corinthians
e. t. c

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by MrBONE2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
habeeb246:
Tinubu first born

grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by mechanics(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
lol, he should think before he talks.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
APC and scam are like bread and butter. Maybe he was under the influence of cocaine when he was making the promise.
remember cocaine is very essential in helping one stay awake and u need not sleep during elections... Ur opinion can't be objected exclusively... Should be looked into..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na so.....awon eleribu

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by nnokwa042(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
i remember how ofe mmanu people dey fight then for idumota, na pure entertainment then because if one kamorudeen and isiaka dey fight, small time isiaka go begin run dey go ikorodu to bring bottle him go shook kamorudeen ,meanwhile na idumote dem deu fight ooh but na ikorodu him dey run dey go grin grin grin grin grin grin the best yoruba fight na dia girls fight for idumota then, you go see one kafayat and kuburat with idayat dey tear their cloths then come see wetin bleaching don do their body and breast i miss idumota,who know iya daya rice for ashogbon grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Reference(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Relax sir. There is no democracy in Lagos state. No one will hold you to account.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
R
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by promiseniqqa(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
this yeye man na first ranking gor media..
i no come dey hia from ihedioha., abi dem don park am one side?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by DTaj: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
He has passed his ‘political exams’.

Google is your friend- check up the conduct of politicians regarding taking back their words, blaming the media for being misquoted, etc in the US, Europe, Asia, etc. It’s the same!

I listened to some voters in a recent election in an African country; the lady who was interviewed said that: “The President’s party is popular because they have been ruling us for long, but they never keep their promises, like the politicians that they are!”

Lol.

A successful politician anywhere in the world who cannot lie is a non-starter. How they do it is interesting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

https://punchng.com/sanwo-olu-makes-a-u-turn-says-i-never-promised-to-fix-apapa-gridlock-in-60-days/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
and lagoonians who allegedly voted massively should allegedly go to the house of Assembly and terminate contract if they feel betrayed...

U and I know they rather squash it here and in beer parlor �����������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by lomprico(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hahahahaha

It is not even up to a month he made the promise.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
nnokwa042:
i remember how ofe mmanu people dey fight then for idumota, na pure entertainment then because if one kamorudeen and isiaka dey fight, small time isiaka go begin run dey go ikorodu to bring bottle him go shook kamorudeen ,meanwhile na idumote dem deu fight ooh but na ikorodu him dey run dey go grin grin grin grin grin grin the best yoruba fight na dia girls fight for idumota then, you go see one kafayat and kuburat with idayat dey tear their cloths then come see wetin bleaching don do their body and breast i miss idumota,who know iya daya rice for ashogbon grin grin
bro calm down those scenes u painted is everywhere in the world and Nigeria. Ur attempt to be a foolisghhh bigot was noticed like u envisaged, however almost all nairalanders have seen very thick bulky reddish women fight with hairs in unexpected places and funny looking legs.. And quite comical when u try to listen to the cause of fight... I agree with u about the scenes totally... Perhaps we should switch the narrative to which scenes amuses the most..

And not ur intended nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by gidson12(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by 8stargeneral: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
believe apc at ur own risk.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by jrusky(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
I said it that this guy might fall hands badly. He never start the job he has started lying.

Apc and lying spirit are real partner in crime. No wonder he is exhausting his energy on useless LASTMA to cover his directionless game.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Fashola was very impressive he almost always backed up his statements with more than enough action.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by dingbang(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Liars
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
Of course... You can renege on every campaign promise, it's allowed in Nigeria. But, don't come and say you never promised to give your godfather his due, lest you receive the "Ambode Treatment"... grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by doctokwus: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Any governor that wants to bring back the toutish way LASTMA used to act,confiscating cars at whims and caprices of it's officials;that wants to hold up business activities for almost half of the day,all in a bid to reintroduce an environmental day,that achieved little;is a governor that has no clue about governance.
Ambode may have been deficient in some areas,but you could see he was thinking of advancing Lagos with some of the policy ideas he had.
This Sanwo Olu is acting like a man that truly was addicted to crack at one time.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by mu2sa2: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Initial gra-gra over.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by eluquenson(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
With just his pronouncement, apapa gridlock has redused drastically.

It really shows Ambode was a stupid governor as regards traffic and dirts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / Ambode Debunks Alleged Viral Reports Of Endorsing Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.