Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days (29546 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Glycosunde: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
D next oxford dictionary is going to have Nigeria politicians as example when defining LIES. It will be like syn of lies: Nigeria politicians

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by ashala(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nwoke ofe Nmanu

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by rayobaba(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
He realised it's beyond him. He sharply talk before it reaches 60 days
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by goslowgoslow(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:
No be APC again?
A beg go siddon...all of them are the same.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Aldebaran(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
grin Mod make una move this thread, if na PDP now uma go fly like Benin witch move am go front
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by TheStarsAlign: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Baba eyes don dey clear
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Wonderlabius: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

https://punchng.com/sanwo-olu-makes-a-u-turn-says-i-never-promised-to-fix-apapa-gridlock-in-60-days/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
. What he said was"we would review what was done in 60days". They are currently working on mile 2 to TIN. They need to carry out major repairs to fix that road and that can not be done in 6 months.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by otokx(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is there any video evidence to show that he actually said so?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by jojo1415: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Yoruba and their double standards.....i don't take any Yoruba man talk seriously!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by hucienda: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Initial Gra Gra.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Alejobs: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hahahahaha next level everywhere you go
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by deomelo: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
jojo1415:
Yoruba and their double standards.....i don't take any Yoruba man talk seriously!!!!

When ipob bigots get their info from blogger blogger, then turn around to blame Yoruba people for their own ignorance and gullible ways.

Poor Igbos..

grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Goalnaldo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
So no journalist will be bold enough to provide the video clip of when he said it??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Slimguy0(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
He has Started grin grin grin grin
If you know, You know....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by flowx(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It's like Buhari Has threatened him in Aso Villa today
No Be Buhari na Tinubu... He said guy, you self wan start your own abi...All the billions wey I spend because of you must be repaid in two months and you are talking about fixing traffic in Apapa. Do you know how many billions that will cost you? Abeg, divert some billion to my account now if you don't want to play with your second term ticket. Even I can tell my guys in Alausa to start dey prepare you impeachment you failed to do so. Oya, go and speak to the Media now that you never make any promise like that. Highest two weeks wailers go wail and another news go overshadow it. That is how to play politics my son. Abi you ever dream of becoming a councillor talk less of Governor if now because of me. Boy, you are just dere as proxy I am the governor of Lagos state, you can ask Fashola and your predecessor. I don talk my own if you like you too can do strong head. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by janejive(f): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
Now i understand the word believe politicians at your own risk.

Am telling you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by themanderon: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Backtracking on Promises. Who does it better than Nigerian politicians.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by djoey89: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
I don't even want to read the whole ish, because i don high,but if the topic ain't clickbait... politicians na so dem b.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Oronto: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
I blame you not. When we were little, that's how we wld be gisting with friends on big big things we would do when we are grown. Behold we are grown now and reality show cases itselfs. More realities will soon hit him, and he would appreciate his predecessor
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by omobaba1759: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
There are honest politicians. They haven't won the elections yet.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Aystarz: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
APC and scam are like bread and butter. Maybe he was under the influence of cocaine when he was making the promise.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Beulah77: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Aystarz: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
APC and scam are like bread and butter. Maybe he was under the influence of cocaine when he was making the promise.

Those two - APC and Scam - actually are one and the same. Call that unwholesome combo, 'butterbread' . grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Vince77(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Only a slowpoke will believe he can fix it. That gridlock is bigger than him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
...the ink is not yet dry...sanwo-olu is saying something else...politicians are very dangerous...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by omobaba1759: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
There are honest politicians. They haven't won the elections yet
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by micfoley: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Its official. Lagos is now well into the next level
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Defenderalert(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sanwoolu don dey fall hand. Make them no troway you like Ambode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by deepwater(f): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
morikee:
Nairaland should introduce phone verification during registration, at least it will reduce the number of random accounts created by this bet scammers.

So sorry to burst your bubbles

Seun makes more money from this, the idea is to close every new account but give way for same IP to register again.

When an account us closed the number if registered users doesn't decrease instead the user just doesn't have access to it. In reality it remains a valid account with higher level access

Therefore the user goes back to open another account, consequently the number if registered voters accounts increases.

Seun uses these increased figures to boost the site predominance in the Nigerian space, hello yeah advertising is about number if audience reached.

This same blueprint is used in the Nigerian electoral system 20 years before now. A census was conducted to rearrange the numbers of geopolitical zones in Nigeria. The hook was to ensure you get counted were u reside, work and pay your taxes. That way the core north counted their herds of cows while every family from the east had at least 4 persons not residing in the east. Lagos took a greater share of this persons.

So no matter you vote, the core north will use the number of registered voters against you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Naira Opens Shop Below ₦‎1,000 Against Dollar At Some Segments Of Black Market / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.