Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days (29551 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Sinach0191(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Why na Sanwo Olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Royals1st: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by genesishouse: 1:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Well done saviour of Lagos state. Saviour in deed
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by chozzy: 1:49am On Jun 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:
No be APC again?

I dey tell you
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by biztip: 1:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Sanwo d mad fellow according to Ambo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by EagleNest(m): 2:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Politicians talk from both sides of the mouth especially when canvassing for votes. After they've gone in, they will start making electorates look like fools when they start their denials.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by oche2020: 5:08am On Jun 19, 2019
Talking is very cheap...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2019
I knew he was high when he said that stuff.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2019
EagleNest:
Politicians talk from both sides of the mouth especially when canvassing for votes. After they've gone in, they will start making electorates look like fools when they start their denials.
He said this after the election.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Alejobs:
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
This comment will only make sense to the person that made it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by Born2Breed(f): 5:58am On Jun 19, 2019
I don catch una mugu.....

all promises cancelled ( APC )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by deebrain(m): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Please, don't just try that.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by PrincewithGod(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by danhans(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2019
D lies have start comin in,more to come
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by speedogravity(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Well if it was covered in a video clip, I think that video clip should be thrown back at him. I think we as Nigerians self should try to be realistic when these politicians make promises. That grid lock has been there for God knows how long. If it was a 60 day issue them for done do am. Even at federal level some unrealistic promises were made to us and we swallowed them with no thoughts of how they would be achieved. God bless Nigeria. God give our leaders the wisdom and strength to rule us right.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by EagleNest(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
TheWrita:
He said this after the election.

The one I knew he said was before election but definitely after securing the mandate of his party.

Don't worry yourself, it's a global thing. It is not exclusive to Nigeria politicians.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days by booksrite(f): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don catch una mugu.....all promises cancelled ( APC )

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari / Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.