Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Love Creating Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Creating Love (173 Views)

... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression / I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Creating Love by overcomersfaith(f): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
We read that Jesus is the only begotten of His Father and His Father scarified Him for your sake. If you have ever suffered rejection and know how hurting it is than you will understand the level of God’s love for you. Just for your redemption, God rejected Jesus on the cross because at that hour He is with the sins of the whole world (2 Cor 5:21).

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/love-creating-love/

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Prepare A Table For You In Your Enemies Presence / Pathways To Discovery Of Your Purpose / Love As A Measure For Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.