Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? (991 Views)

The appeal of a married man..... / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by Premiumwriter: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
I find so many people playing this game but to be sincere I've never so much as find the game interesting.

I mean what's so fun about rearranging candies for them to crush.

I've tried the game but honestly it's quite boring to me. I do wonder why it has such a large player base.

So as a player what do you find so appealing about candy crush to be playing it all the time?
Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by logan2(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
The developers used strong otumorkpor

2 Likes

Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by Apeshy101(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2019
logan2:

I swear,

Went to my friends store to visit.

As we were gisting.

This Union bank marketer came to us (after those their long epistles). My friend refused opening account with her/her bank listing several reasons I knew were not true.

I felt for her and decided to open account, (maybe I can use to reserve some funds.).

Las Las, she starting playing candy crush while I was waiting thinking she was doing something important based on how the forms and the tablet she was using were placed. (Candy crush made her forget she was attending to someone]

To crown it all, this lady opened one useless class of account for me, my acct later got blocked and I had spend 1 week in the filling different forms.

NB: ladies are most addicts to the game
Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by logan2(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Apeshy101:

I swear,

Went to my friends store to visit.

As we were gisting.

This Union bank marketer came to us (after those their long epistles). My friend refused opening account with her/her bank listing several reasons I knew were not true.

I felt for her and decided to open account, (maybe I can use to reserve some funds.).

Las Las, she starting playing candy crush while I was waiting thinking she was doing something important based on how the forms and the tablet she was using were placed. (Candy crush made her forget she was attending to someone]

To crown it all, this lady opened one useless class of account for me, my acct later got blocked and I had spend 1 week in the filling different forms.

NB: ladies are most addicts to the game

. grin grin grin grin grin, I'm not a game freak, don't have any on my phone, but I played candy crush those days, I can tell you the reason It is addictive, first, the scores, second the sound effects has a way of keeping women glued to it
Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by meobizy(f): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
This reminds me to download Tetris for my smartphone.
Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by theunnamed: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Did you know that candy crush has more than 2000 episodes? I have personally passed level 2k and I kinda want to see where it ends
Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by Raydans: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
The addiction is the desire to see the end of the game
Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by czarina(f): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
logan2:
cheesy

Otumokpor seems like it. Never liked the game though but we have to admit; they have loyal fans.
Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
I do not just understand the obsession, a lady I know was playing candy crush and her phone fell from her hands, the next thing she shouted was "my candy crush" instead of her already broken phone screen, smh!!!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by after7: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
tongue the best game ever !!! grin

Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by IANAGI(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Well apparently i've played the game for a while got to over 4000+ levels, i got fed up because i realised the game's got no end

Re: What's The Appeal Of Candy Crush? by missimelda01(f): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2019
I love candy crush.. it has a way of making me think very fast.

I have it on phone and laptop, when one dies I continue with the other.. don't blame me, it's freaking addictive grin

(1) (Reply)

18+ And Matured Minds Only. Warning From Medical Practitioners / Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ / Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Buduong Puts Her Enormous Backside On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.