Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

The appeal of a married man..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The appeal of a married man..... (614 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The appeal of a married man..... by czarr(m): 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
Do you remember how no girl gave you face when you were single? and suddenly you start dating this chick and all the girls seem to want you now...

Women want attention, but not the one freely given to them...they want and crave the one that they can't have, especially the one another woman has...

women are also very competitive when it comes to attention, you can see it everywhere even online when they out do themselves ruining themselves and bringing shame to their families just for attention, for likes and shares.

There is something powerfully uplifting to a woman's self esteem, when a married man gives her attention.

She thinks highly of herself that she must be something of value if a man who has vowed before God and man to be faithful to a woman can jeopardize and risk everything just to be with her, she feels powerful.

That is the appeal of married men.

In the wise words of DMX "common ma, you know I got a wife, even though that puscy good I ain't gon jeopardize my life"

2 Likes

Re: The appeal of a married man..... by donbachi(m): 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
I don't have any problem with sidechick...my problem na wen dem marry tomorrow,make dem no fight their husbands for having one or harass their sidechicks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Up His Girlfriend Mercilessly (video) / Don't Pls / Thread removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.