Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me (2132 Views)

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by logan2(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2019
czarina:
why are you highlighting your texts?

It's distracting!

Op, how old are you? Looks like a phase thing that you'll outgrow.
young adult in my early 20s
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by stanboy28(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2019
logan2:
It's painful, when I feel it with my hands, I bath twice a day properly,,
hey bro.. I have a friend that has same issues with his face and probably even worse than yours.. It all subsided went he went to the pharmacy.. They gave him drugs.. And anti bacteria /antigens. And whatever but not cream cos he has tried practically all creams available to him but no results..but after the drugs and stuff in the pharmacy its subsided.. So go see a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by logan2(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
stanboy28:
hey bro.. I have a friend that has same issues with his face and probably even worse than yours.. It all subsided went he went to the pharmacy.. They gave him drugs.. And anti bacteria /antigens. And whatever but not cream cos he has tried practically all creams available to him but no results..but after the drugs and stuff in the pharmacy its subsided.. So go see a dermatologist
thank you bro, will check myself in,
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
logan2:
I have tried all known substances
Namely epiderm, and neotincin tube and some drugs, cant remember the name, but it's sold at 100 per tablet

.... My face has been like this for the past 2months, what should I do.

Patience is a virtue .
The more desperate and anxious you are , the more you'll make decisions that'll help it to multiply .

Treat it from the inside by drinking plenty of water, throughout the day (first thing in the morning and last thing at night) to flush out toxins .
Eat fruits everyday (Don't overdo it or else you might get weary of it )
Two oranges, a portion of watermelon and a portion of pineapple will do for a day .
You don't need to apply anything to your skin, just bathing with soap and patting dry with a clean towel will do .
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Osasnidas(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
logan2:
It's painful, when I feel it with my hands, I bath twice a day properly,,
some person's might say that having pimples is a stage of puberty.. however its not always true. I went through puberty without my face becoming a playground for pimples probably and quite possibly because i have a dry skin, it turns scaly and white in dry season

Pimples comes from dead bacteria and puss cells, or your body is reacting to that oily thing that you eat and itself . maybe groundnut or melon soup a small allergic reaction in some proteins in this things
You might need to stay away from antibiotics so that you don't harm your normal microflora, if you have gone passed puberty which I won't dispute the fact that many metabolic changes occur including fat distribution, you should observe yourself closely and let the body take care of itself.. however see a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Adonko(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Patience is a virtue .
The more desperate and anxious you are , the more you'll make decisions that'll help it to multiply .

Treat it from the inside by drinking plenty of water, throughout the day (first thing in the morning and last thing at night) to flush out toxins .
Eat fruits everyday (Don't overdo it or else you might get weary of it )
Two oranges, a portion of watermelon and a portion of pineapple will do for a day .
You don't need to apply anything to your skin, just bathing with soap and patting dry with a clean towel will do .
also op I think you should also try and add Dettol to your bathing water anytime you want to have your bath ..is going to be fine ok
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
logan2:
Namely epiderm, and neotincin tube and some drugs, cant remember the name, but it's sold at 100 per tablet

Have u done HIV test?
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Daronyk(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dchoice:
Take one class of water first thing in the morning.....it works. tongue

This is true, it works ALOT by cleansing the body system.
I ve tried it before
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Puberty stage grin
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Zues1419: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
logan2:

. Used your urine take wash your face every morning and night for seven days, then apply Damatol medicated hair cream, come back here and tell your testimony, don't bother to thank me, what are friends for,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by drLammy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
dude just follow dis well the way I'd say it...I was once having a severe acne and I know exactly how it feels like mine was more than this that I'm sure of..
From my knowledge firstly remove ur mind from anything sexual fantasy about the opp sex cosit causes some kind of hormonal surge that leads to increase sebum that causes ur breakouts or u cud start getting regular sex

Drink lots of water
go to pharmacy and get doxycycline drugs take for 90 days straight

Use cleanser (Vovi) the plain one it wud def clear dis ones...

follow this and u'd see changes
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Bestboy11513(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE.
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by logan2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Have u done HIV test?
undecided undecided undecided no,why do you ask
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by logan2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Osasnidas:
some person's might say that having pimples is a stage of puberty.. however its not always true. I went through puberty without my face becoming a playground for pimples probably and quite possibly because i have a dry skin, it turns scaly and white in dry season

Pimples comes from dead bacteria and puss cells, or your body is reacting to that oily thing that you eat and itself . maybe groundnut or melon soup a small allergic reaction in some proteins in this things
You might need to stay away from antibiotics so that you don't harm your normal microflora, if you have gone passed puberty which I won't dispute the fact that many metabolic changes occur including fat distribution, you should observe yourself closely and let the body take care of itself.. however see a dermatologist
thanks for your very professional advice
Re: I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me by Nasri100(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Do some tests, yes including HIV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Adult Whatsapp Group For Ladies / How?? Senator Of Nigeria, Uba Sani NudĀ£ Video Leaked Online. VIDEO / This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.