Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] (2132 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Picture]

To make money while you lie on your bed, solve people's problems.

To slave for money at the detriment of your precious time, get a job.

Please, this thread is not to talk against job, but to tell you about a girl and a client.

Some days ago, I was attending to a client (probably a Nairalander) who has bought books from me and has spent more than 35k already.

So, he asked why I wasn't selling one of my oga's books called ESCOFi and I told him, then I pitched in for him to buy more and he agreed to as long as I'll give him another book as bonus and I agreed because he is among some of our clients who have spent more than 35k patronizing us.

As I was attending to him, the girl...

Typing...

Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2020

Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
As I was attending to him, the girl below, in the kitchen, was by my side, so she asked me why I'm not selling the book and I told her it's dangerous and the info there shouldn't be in the hands of many men.

Then I went further to explain men will use it to manipulate women by making them fall madly in love with them and some women may commit suicide if the relationship crashes.

Instantly, she snapped and said, "Oh, this is what you used on me and that's why I'm so madly in love with you."

I told her no and explained why I told her not to fall in love with me the first day we met to enable us stay as "just friends."

She snapped again that she wants to be more than friends. I warned her to be careful because I'm a heartbreaker, but she refused.

One thing about me is: I love being honest even if it's at my disadvantage.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lesson from this post is

1. Solve people's problem and package the solution in form of medicine, book, video, audio, game, etc.
2. When a client has patronized you before, put a smile on his or her face in a subsequent transaction
3. Always be honest even at your disadvantage because honesty is money in the bank

With trust, all things (financial transactions) are possible.

Finally, make money, drink water, protect yourself from corona virus, mind your business, and exercise.
Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by ipobarethieves: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
sad
Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
I cannot even can
Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
oyedav:
I cannot even can
I swear seriously!!!

Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by Nat404: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
iLegendd:
As I was attending to him, the girl below, in the kitchen, was by my side, so she asked me why I'm not selling the book and I told her it's dangerous and the info there shouldn't be in the hands of many men.

Then I went further to explain men will use it to manipulate women by making them fall madly in love with them and some women may commit suicide if the relationship crashes.

Instantly, she snapped and said, "Oh, this is what you used on me and that's why I'm so madly in love with you."

I told her no and explained why I told her not to fall in love with me the first day we met to enable us stay as "just friends."

She snapped again that she wants to be more than friends. I warned her to be careful because I'm a heartbreaker, but she refused.

One thing about me is: I love being honest even if it's at my disadvantage.

Typing...
Haha. These are young girls. My gírl is much taller and prettier than these girls. smiley
Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Nat404:
Haha. These are young girls. My gírl is much taller and prettier than these girls. smiley

Maybe.
Re: This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2020
oyedav:
I cannot even can

Try and can.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father / Share Your Coincidence Meeting Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.