Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! (34910 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by LGDON: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
Hmmm,may he not get reelected

He has won already

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by lloyds(m): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2019
teebaxy:
MAGA 2020.... Imagine leaving Trump and Buhari on a round table for a developmental discuss .... Trump will Buy Buhari buy Nigeria join .... I wonder why we deserve a daft president like bubu

He has integrity, BIKO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by lloyds(m): 6:03am On Jun 19, 2019
The lion himself.

The boldest president ever.

5 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by TamunoRichard(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
You feel Americans think like you? They knows what is best for them...

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by lloyds(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad I pray he won't win in Jesus name. He is an islamophobic idiot that shouldn't occupy the white house. The rate of visa denials under his regime is second to none. Any Christian that supports this man should have their heads checked

You don't understand what you are saying. .

I guess you are an Islamic terrorist or wanna be. .

6 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by proxillin(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2019
abumoney:
May Democrats win the elections this time. Trump has caused more division to the world than any president of the USA. People now prefer to do businesses in other countries than the USA. Trump is a scum. May He never get re-elected

That's why we have many wars on America neck now.

Libya Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen wars were caused by Trump.

Obama did not cause any war

U r metally retarded.

Please name one war Trump has caused?

America is now friendly with Russia..
Trump iis 's even meeting with North Korea...

Real people with brains know the problem is..and it's not Trump...

Trump's crime is his love for his country...

12 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2019
mmb:
Useless president that hates Africans

Africans don't love themselves

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2019
He started his 2020 re-election campaign the day he took office. He has been fundraising and speaking at campaign rallies, shoring up his base. Current polls suggest he's behind other candidates like Biden, Sanders, and Buttigieg tho, but we'll see. Another term of this man in the WH isn't what America needs.

5 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Dottore: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2019
He will definitely win but some of his policies are counterproductive.
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gazza07(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
says a guy who doesn't even have a Nigerians voters card. This is for Americans, real Americans to decide not someone stucked in shithole

5 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2019
lloyds:

You don't understand what you are saying. .

I guess you are an Islamic terrorist or wanna be. .

I'm a born again Christian
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Beulah77: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2019
mmb:
Useless president that hates Africans

Woooo, go and develop your evil and wicked continent

5 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2019
So much crowd, yet his own polling data shows he's under water. He's not extending outside his base. He's doing extremely poorly among women, sub urban women and gat disapproval in the high 60's among women. He's doing only 4-5% among African Americans.

The Supreme court is also undoing all the GOP racial gerrymandering in midwest states. He will be beaten like a purple baby in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Tenshades(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2019
I don't see Trump winning. He has been a kinda tyrant lately. Stuffs like you mustn't cough when he's talking, baby mustn't cry where he is, attributing violence in US to outsiders(foreigners) when much of the violence happening are being carried out by the citizens, campaigning Muslims would be flushed outta US, acting possessive in Trade negotiations and conflict resolution,etc.

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gredenco1(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Donald Trump declared for second Tenure but guess the ones that are not happy....
it's those same zombies that voted Buhari for second term.
I begin to wonder the type of idiots that i share a country with ....
The Real American voted him in and Will do that again and again from the looks of things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by proxillin(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:
So much crowd, yet his own polling data shows he's under water. He's not extending outside his base. He's doing extremely poorly among women, sub urban women and gat disapproval in the high 60's among women. He's doing only 4-5% among African Americans.

The Supreme court is also undoing all the GOP racial gerrymandering in midwest states. He will be beaten like a purple baby in 2020.

Yes I remember u said that before the election..

And he won...

All polls saying hillary Clinton 55, trump 40 pecents..

I guess u people have memory of seconds..

11 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 6:18am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad I pray he won't win in Jesus name. He is an islamophobic idiot that shouldn't occupy the white house. The rate of visa denials under his regime is second to none. Any Christian that supports this man should have their heads checked

Many of y'all Nigerians are so in love with these piece of shit, people in saner clime despise this irritant. The 2018 midterms, he lost with more than 10 million voters and the GOP lost the house. We gonna still vote against him and his racist GOP in 2020.

4 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Ayoefa: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2019
TRAMP will lose in 2020. We will make sure of that. I can't wait to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2019
proxillin:

Yes I remember u said that before the election..

And he won...

All polls saying hillary Clinton 55, trump 40 pecents..

I guess u people have memory of seconds..

He was beaten with more than 3 million votes. And get help by the RUS to hack our election. The GOP governor in Florida admitted that more than two counties gat their voting machines tampered with. Why his he and the GOP resisting all attempt to block the RUS, the intelligence guys are dealing with RUS and leaving the POTUS out of the loop.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gredenco1(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:

A Nigerian sitting in the comfort of his home (if comfortable at all) and analyzing everything.
Keep deceiving yourself.
if you watched CNN and BBC before he got elected, you will never believe he stood a chance but guess what..
that doesn't stop the Real Americans from voting him.

6 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by lielbree: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2019
He will win.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by proxillin(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2019
Tenshades:
I don't see Trump winning. He has been a kinda tyrant lately. Stuffs like you mustn't cough when he's talking, baby mustn't cry where he is, attributing violence in US to outsiders(foreigners) when much of the violence happening are being carried out by the citizens, campaigning Muslims would be flushed outta US, acting possessive in Trade negotiations and conflict resolution,etc.

Especially taking away free money Obama gave Iran to build nuclear bomb.

China was making 500billion from trade with USA and USA is only aking 40billion. And trump says no. It has to be fair.

Huwei has spying IC in their devices for China to spy on US government.. and trump said no.

Trump is really a tyrant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2019
Ayoefa:
TRAMP will lose in 2020. We will make sure of that. I can't wait to vote.

The whole of America outside the Appalachian hooked on methyl trailer park dwellers loathe this POS.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by rigarmortis: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2019
blackpanda:

Yes. But having best interest doesn't necessarily translate to having the best policies. Trumps policies are impulsive, reactionary, shortsighted and lack any clear direction.

But economic Indicators are saying otherwise

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by lilianofentse(f): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:
that's when more Christians would even vote him. Who wants terrorists as neighbors?..

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by deebrain(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Funny personality... Very controversial.

But somehow, he is getting it right- as in making America the power it used to be.

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2019
gredenco1:

A Nigerian sitting in the comfort of his home (if comfortable at all) and analyzing everything.
Keep deceiving yourself.
if you watched CNN and BBC before he got elected, you will never believe he stood a chance but guess what..
that doesn't stop the Real Americans from voting him.

Lols!!! Nigerian? Nope. My grannies are of Nigerian origin that came here. Real America? You mean white illiterate Americans. Sur urban women got their treasured abortion tossed in the bin. The educated white voters he's tanking in the double digits.
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Tenshades(m): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2019
proxillin:

Especially taking away free money Obama gave Iran to build nuclear bomb.

China was making 500billion from trade with USA and USA is only aking 40billion. And trump says no. It has to be fair.

Huwei has spying IC in their devices for China to spy on US government.. and trump said no.

Trump is really a tyrant

Your third point has made me believe all your points are pointless...You think USA doesn't spy on the world including you too?

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2019
I am not surprise as it is a well know thing among political office holder to always try and exhaust their maximum ruling limit.

If their maximum ruling limit is 50yrs they will always try and exhaust it by continuously bidding for the post.
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Ayoefa: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:

The whole of America outside the Appalachian hooked on methyl trailer park dwellers loathe this POS.

Aptly stated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.