Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! (34949 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by OricksJuliet: 5:12am On Jun 19, 2019
BayportalEnt:
I wish him luck
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Successmind(m): 5:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Nice one
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Honor10:
Trump will enter, the real Americans love him, I dont know why some people are saying otherwise.

Click like for Donald Trump, share for opponent
funny thing is most peeps that hate Trump aren’t Americans. They aren’t eligible voters. They want to leave their country and flood America forgetting Trump is a US president first before any other thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Saltoflife: 5:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Oya let's go...

This Sunday the digital marketing trainning starts.
Few days to go but you can still hop in or slide in.
It's going to take weeks to finish the training but it's on whatsapp. ..legooo digital baby
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by magicminister: 5:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
Hmmm,may he not get reelected

Amen.
I hope this racist loses the election.

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad I pray he won't win in Jesus name. He is an islamophobic idiot that shouldn't occupy the white house. The rate of visa denials under his regime is second to none. Any Christian that supports this man should have their heads checked
was he voted in to be granting VISA up and down.

Hypocrisy is when you vote Buhari and you don’t want to enjoy the Change cum Next Level you voted for.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by vowiski(m): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2019
cooldipo:
grin

He is done making America great..... He is making Huawei great now. He is a unique man either way you look at it. He stood for something and I respect him for that!

You must be a duche to think Huawei has any chance against the US. Forget the stories of a secrete OS or whatever, it's DOA.

The will reach a compromise soon, anyway... Ask Samsung what happened to their Tizen OS and ask Nokia what happened to Windows Mobile.

An OS that will become a mainstream OS is much more than propanda ....

15 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by bamasite2: 5:20am On Jun 19, 2019
We gat you boss!
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by jeroncomputers(m): 5:20am On Jun 19, 2019
To make America great again
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by daroz(m): 5:20am On Jun 19, 2019
I support him 100%

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by teebaxy(m): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2019
abumoney:
May Democrats win the elections this time. Trump has caused more division to the world than any president of the USA. People now prefer to do businesses in other countries than the USA. Trump is a scum. May He never get re-elected
na by force to do biz with America ... Talk true you hate for another reason known to you

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Akemmi(m): 5:28am On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=starbuck post=79464998]Their business undecided undecided we have our own problem to deal with here in Nigeria

Fellow landers, please say a prayer for my mom as today made it 8 months she departed cry cry cry, I was so attached to her that I still can't let her go [/quote

Sorry for the loss of your mum. It's touching, it's painful but be rest assured that someday we shall reunite with our loved ones. May the Lord keep strengthening you in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by milkyworld(m): 5:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Watching in 5D...
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by BruncleZuma: 5:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Aboguede:
Irony of life

The same trump every hated, won against obama of all people and against the ferminist Clinton

Buhari did it in Nigeria

Anybody can rule u including the DEVIL IN REAL LIFE

My advise

Just keep quiet and enjoy life cox u dnt even know the meaning of life

See why a proper education is desirable...he won nothing over Obama as Obama was not running for POTUS he'd already done his two terms.

To those quoters wen no go school...I no blame una, money wen una parents for take throw owambe dem just just carry invest ontop pikin wen get concrete brain.

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by israelmao(m): 5:34am On Jun 19, 2019
This is a president with a very sound mind and good works to show.The unemployment rate falls to 50years low under his administration and his unrelenting effort to secure US borders is amazing!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 19, 2019
israelmao:
This is a president with a very sound mind with good works to show.The unemployment rate falls to 50years low under his administration and his unrelenting effort to secure US borders is amazing!
But he shouldn’t be voted cos he denied Esupofo Boniface from Abule Egba US visa. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by patrick2015: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2019
Trump has shown he’s so interested in the wellbeing of Americans. The immigration laws, the employment rate, putting China under check and lots more. I remember when he once said “I’ll give America back to Americans” he’s kept his word and to me, he deserves to continue or have someone with same spirit continue. Buhari will not do anything he said look at price of fuel, look at electricity, look at 5k monthly stipend, look at exchange rate and lots more. Buhari is a liar, believe him and you can believe anything.

14 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by blackpanda: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Truth is, Trump has the best interest of Americans at heart..

We can see it from his policies implemented...

Best of luck!

Yes. But having best interest doesn't necessarily translate to having the best policies. Trumps policies are impulsive, reactionary, shortsighted and lack any clear direction.

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by kennisman(m): 5:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Nigerians right now.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by PhenomenalAustin: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2019
blackpanda:

Yes. But having best interest doesn't necessarily translate to having the best policies. Trumps policies are impulsive, reactionary, shortsighted and lack any clear direction.

True tho!

You are right!
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Isoduwa(m): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2019
NewsMuncher:
grin grin
The Greatest president America has ever known!

Nor let CNN catch you

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Ok.
Now its 'keep America great '
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by dingbang(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2019
If buhari can win second term, trump will win with a great margin
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by helinues: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Trump winning his reelections convincingly
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Alejoas(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2019
vowiski:

You must be a duche to think Huawei has any chance against the US. Forget the stories of a secrete OS or whatever, it's DOA.

The will reach a compromise soon, anyway... Ask Samsung what happened to their Tizen OS and ask Nokia what happened to Windows Mobile.

An OS that will become a mainstream OS is much more than propanda ....

Well I just checked the dictionary and there is no word like 'duche'

You exhibit some much anger just to make your point, I really feel for you. Life must be really so hard on you.
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by starbuck(f): 5:51am On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=Akemmi post=79465272][/quote]

Amen.. Thanks a lot
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by havilah050: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
Hmmm,may he not get reelected
Buhari iz worser than him, he got reelected grin grin grin
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by seanwilliam(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2019
trump is an epitome of near perfection. his name should be entrenched in governmental and political discussion. we should start studying trumpism of dolnadalization

5 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Kingbenn(m): 5:57am On Jun 19, 2019
But why will Buhari behave like that nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.