Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! (34909 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Waksdabos:

You must be a muslim to have said this. Why is it that the word MUSLIM is synonymous to TERRORISM! Trump is keeping America safe from terrorist. Unlike ours' we encouraged to operate at will in the name of politics! Have you ever imagined a world free of muslim - PEACE!

I'm a born again Christian but i don't like how trump treat Muslims
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Tenshades(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2019
rigarmortis:

CNN has always been anti trump and pro democrat. Watch fox news in addition to CNN to get a balanced view.

Furthermore, CNN's stats generally has been proved several times to be flawed and sampled from a biased source.

Notwithstanding the above, a recent public poll by even CNN showed a passmark for his tenure.

Come colet remote control for my hand na... I tell u say I no see FOX News before choosing CNN?
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by martineverest(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Good judgement over bad reasoning! Trump has kept his promises but has kept the USA on edges and in the brink of war with Iran coupled with the trade war with Iran and also India. This isn’t what the USA is known for.

Lied and covered up most of the investigations through the FBI on Russia.., refused to submit his TAX returns, behaves like a kid on Twitter.

Hopefully, they issues with Iran cannbe resolved amicably without hostilities. In conclusion, I think trump talks too much for a USA president, yet he is not flexible on immigration which the USA was built on. I doubt if he would get a second term, but you never can tell. But I can tell you that he is sincere compared to our President Buhari!!

Trump: Lets make America Huawei great again!! grin
lol......even his haters will vote him..that man got no rivals.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by mistyebby(f): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2019
oribi:
cool power is absolute

And it corrupts absolutely.
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by blowjohn(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2019
mmb:
Useless president that hates Africans

Ur fake Obama what did he try to force us to do?
Was it not to legalize Gay and lesbianism?
Did he help with Boko Haram?
Can u remember when trump spoke out against the killings of Christians in the north?
Keep saying things u don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Efewestern:

Iran isn't interested in building Nuclear weapons, they were never interested, Do you even know the origin of the Iran-Us feud? or you just one comment.

Pulling out of the deal was a stupid and foolish decision. I know you hate Obama, but Obama had maximum pressure on Iran during his early days as the president, got to a stage the Iranians were severely affected and they both agreed on a deal, the deal was to limit Iran Uranium enrichment, but when trump came in he pulled out saying Iran wasn't keeping to the end of their bargain, the UN, EU, Russia, China etc all said Iran is keeping to the deal and had never gone beyond the recommended limits.

Sometimes in life, diplomacy is the key, not everyone bow to external forces, the Persians are one of those people. Just Monday Iran announced they will no longer honor the deal since other partners couldn't do anything to help, guess what?, trump ran to twitter saying Iran is about violating the Nuclear deal. What deal if we may ask?, the say deal he pulled US out?, or the deal he said Iran wasn't honoring at first? now expect Iran to increase their Uranium enrichment, capable of Creating nuclear war heads, this is exactly what the world is avoiding, and I bet no country will join US in invading Iran. Last month Spain pulled their war ship from US fleet, saying they don't want to get involved in any crisis with Iran, Trump is entirely alone.

Don't even what to talk about the trade war as China herself isn't innocent.

He's pulling out of those deals just for the hatred for Obama. The TPP was agreed on to checkmate the Chinese that POS of shit withdrawal from it. The person you are replying to, is ignorant about the Iran deal. You would have known from the money gifting false narratives.

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by martineverest(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
was he voted in to be granting VISA up and down.

Hypocrisy is when you vote Buhari and you don’t want to enjoy the Change cum Next Level you voted for.
help me ask them o. ..the man has done well in all ramifications

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Ikpongiton: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2019
mmb:
Useless president that hates Africans
you that hate your fellow nigerians,hate the americans and even hate the africans,which you are one.what are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by omozemoje: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Fellow landers, please say a prayer for my mom as today made it 8 months she departed cry cry cry, I was so attached to her that I still can't let her go [/quote]

May her soul continue to rest peacefully, and may the void which her absence has left you be filled (Amen)...

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Kauti: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2019
It is long over due president Trump. I just like the man he's the best presidents Americans ever had. He stand by his campaigns promises. I wish you best of luck!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by blowjohn(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2019
proxillin:

Yes I remember u said that before the election..

And he won...

All polls saying hillary Clinton 55, trump 40 pecents..

I guess u people have memory of seconds..

Don't mind him.
CNN and the likes keep cooking up fake statistics and news.
Trump keeps kicking them in the ass

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by omerukokwuru(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2019
teebaxy:
na by force to do biz with America ... Talk true you hate for another reason known to you
please never countenance children of hate

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by proxillin(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:

A part of the 96% Black American that loathe that POS.

96% of hausas and yoruba muslims...

4 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by martineverest(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2019
lloyds:
The lion himself.

The boldest president ever.
as in eh....he is a daredevil.he has achieved what no american president could achieve..

the way he handled china like he is handling Sudan speaks more about his boldnesss... even his haters will vote him for second term.he is the most patriotic and nationalistic American president ever

4 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by blowjohn(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2019
rigarmortis:

CNN has always been anti trump and pro democrat. Watch fox news in addition to CNN to get a balanced view.

Furthermore, CNN's stats generally has been proved several times to be flawed and sampled from a biased source.

Notwithstanding the above, a recent public poll by even CNN showed a passmark for his tenure.

CNN anchors are all bastardy.
Even when America has one of. The lowest unemployment levels in American history some months ago , CNN admitted that they didn't expect it. But guess what? They still fixed a program to analyze if credit should go to Trump or other market forces!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by martineverest(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Tenshades:
I don't see Trump winning. He has been a kinda tyrant lately. Stuffs like you mustn't cough when he's talking, baby mustn't cry where he is, attributing violence in US to outsiders(foreigners) when much of the violence happening are being carried out by the citizens, campaigning Muslims would be flushed outta US, acting possessive in Trade negotiations and conflict resolution,etc.
update yourself...I doubt if Obama can even unseat trump

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by officialJP(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2019
starbuck:
Their business undecided undecided we have our own problem to deal with here in Nigeria

Fellow landers, please say a prayer for my mom as today made it 8 months she departed cry cry cry, I was so attached to her that I still can't let her go
may her soul rest in perfect peace, I know the feelings when i lost my Dad

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2019
proxillin:

96% of hausas and yoruba muslims...

WTF is this? Ain't even believe in any organize religion.
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by udemzyudex(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
Hmmm,may he not get reelected

Lol, you think the next person will grant you visa grin abi

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by itchie: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:

Mr kophschmerzen/schwarkopf I hope you won't commit suicide after trump's inevitable victory next year

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by omozemoje: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Fellow landers, please say a prayer for my mom as today made it 8 months she departed cry cry cry, I was so attached to her that I still can't let her go [/quote][quote][/quote][color=#000099][/color]May her soul continue to rest peacefully! May the void which her absence has left you be filled (Amen)...
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by martineverest(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
cicero:
Trump will win. A lot of democrats including those who seem to be vocal against him now will vote for him because of his immigration policies.
immigration policies and Chinese saga are the biggest reasons why he will sweep the election

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Emyres: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:
So much crowd, yet his own polling data shows he's under water. He's not extending outside his base. He's doing extremely poorly among women, sub urban women and gat disapproval in the high 60's among women. He's doing only 4-5% among African Americans.

The Supreme court is also undoing all the GOP racial gerrymandering in midwest states. He will be beaten like a purple baby in 2020.

You are watching too much of CNN lately.

Please take a break from it to avoid a heart attack

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Emyres:

You are watching too much of CNN lately.

Please take a break from it to avoid a heart attack

Crap!!!
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by justli: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Trump, the best American president ever. If he could win in 2016, against the establishment, against all media projection, against the hate from the media, this is going to be a walkaway.

In times like this the world needs a Trump. Look what he has done to restore peace in the middle East, yet the media would never give him credit.

He needs to put China in their place and he is effectively doing that. He needs to tighten the influx of illegal immigration to the US, and he is doing that.

He has giving more to blacks in America in 4 years than Obama would ever do in a life time.

When last did you see Isis on the news?
The guy is amazing. He needs to finish the good work he has started. The enemies of American values can go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by gesundheit: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2019
itchie:

Mr kophschmerzen/schwarkopf I hope you won't commit suicide after trump's inevitable victory next year

GTFOH.
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Tenshades(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2019
martineverest:
update yourself...I doubt if Obama can even unseat trump

You are funny. Update myself about?
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Mintum: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:

yeah, 96% of the losers in the US

4 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by martineverest(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Tenshades:

You are funny. Update myself about?
thanks...I update myself everyday.

nobody can unseat trump....mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by itchie: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:

GTFOH.
lol, I am so looking forward to the abundance of tears you and your fellow TDS suffering liberals will shed next year after trump kicks your butts again cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Tenshades(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2019
martineverest:
thanks...I update myself everyday.
nobody can unseat trump....mark my words
Better that way cos I bin Wan hear the actual update wey u wan talk about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.