Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana (17004 Views)

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / 'yahoo-yahoo' Obafemi Awolowo University Professor Arrested By EFCC. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Kenturkey048(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
LZAA:
I'm sure he was sold out by an afonja grin
Silly things
Cc immhotep Adaibeku sarrki
baba wise up...you don big pass wetin u dey do...

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by SmartyPants(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jestin:
Those smaller countries in Africa are getting it right but I don’t know what is wrong with Nigeria my country....

You answered the question. Nigeria is too politically, ethnically and ideologically diverse. We are a collection of peoples that do not agree.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Kenturkey048(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
bentlywills:
We need to start treating other nationals the way the treat us.. The discrimination is getting too much... Everything now na naija do am

Even Ghana of yesterday ...

I blame our greedy leaders
seriously ...as In,I just don't get what's happening...see Ghana of yesterday wey na Nigeria dey run their economy for them.

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by PetroDollax: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
how did Nigeria run Ghana's economy fo them?

[s]
Kenturkey048:
seriously ...as In,I just don't get what's happening...see Ghana of yesterday wey na Nigeria dey run their economy for them.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Jestin: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
SmartyPants:

You answered the question. Nigeria is too politically, ethnically and ideologically diverse. We are a collection of peoples that do not agree.
....you are 100 percent right
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Kenturkey048(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
how did Nigeria run Ghana's economy fo them?

[s][/s]
see dis one..tell me one thing in that your Ghana that stood without our support...name itis it your fu*king electricity your entertainment ??or your weak military ?your f*cking financial sector is dominated by Nigerian companies.,.?; name it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
see dis one..tell me one thing in that your Ghana that stood without our support...name itis it your fu*king electricity your entertaient ??or your weak military ? name it

Right now you don't have the right to talk down on Ghana or show empty pride

If you are so better than them, then stay away from their country

You are disgracing Nigeria with this kind of comment

3 Likes

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by agriFresh: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
What is a "Pro vice-chancellor"?

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Born2Breed(f): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Some is being patriotic, while morons are insulting him.

America is the highest debtors, highest number of fraudsters, murder rate in a year is worst the Boko Haram since thier first gun shot. But the U.S media try to paint their country in the brighest colours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by bentlywills(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:

Bro ehh I tire... Werey people
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Kenturkey048(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

brother how earth will I migrate to a fellow west African nation...dude am not that dumb...I stay in badagry..they f*cking have a lot of their citizens here doing dirtier jobs...we don't discriminate,,we take them as one...the most dubious bricklayer in my community,Mr Doe Kwasi is a Ghanaian ..everybody around knows him for being dubious..he' s never been lynched for ones....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Kenturkey048(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by AngelicBeing: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Nigeria would rise again
When? In the year 2099 sad
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Ijaya123: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jestin:
Those smaller countries in Africa are getting it right but I don’t know what is wrong with Nigeria my country....

What exactly are they getting right?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wizzzmike: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
see dis one..tell me one thing in that your Ghana that stood without our support...name itis it your fu*king electricity your entertainment ??or your weak military ?your f*cking financial sector is dominated by Nigerian companies.,.?; name it

name them we don't not know? or probably the cocoa or gold or ur oil and gas very amateur lol
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Kenturkey048(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

name them we don't not know? or probably the cocoa or gold or ur oil and gas very amateur lol
dude ain't communicating ....
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wink2015(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
A Nigerian Professor identified as Austin Nwagbara has been arrested and charged with incitement and breach of peace in Ghana by the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) of the Ghana Police Service. The Nigerian Professor who was allegedly arrested over a leaked tape, in which he was captured making damming remarks about Ghana’s educational sector and alleged harsh treatment meted out to Nigerian resident in Ghana. Professor Austin Nwagbara who will be released on bail and is expected to be reporting to the police periodically until a final determination of the case as investigators are currently preparing a docket on the matter, turned in himself in the company of Nigerian High Commission in Ghana Ambassador, Micheal Olufemi Abikoye  and was subjected to hours of interrogation.

The English Professor and former Pro-Vice Chancellor of the University Of Lagos (UNILAG), reportedly said in the viral video that his colleagues should employ the media from Nigeria to tear Ghana up. He is quoted as having said;

“The Nigerian community here is bad image for Nigerian we can take it back through the press, we can reverse. We have powerful media stations, channels broadcast all over world. Emm, well AIT has a problem now, NTA does many others, and there is online, active online social media they plot in Nigeria."

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/19/nigerian-professor-arrested-charged-with-incitement-and-breach-of-peace-in-ghana/

ECOWAS THAT THE THEN HEAD OF STATE, GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON SIGNED UP THE TREATY SETTING THE BODY UP WITH SOME WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES IS FAST DYING.

GHANA NO LONGER WANT TO RESPECT ECOWAS TREATY.

INFACT, THE LOVE AND RESPECT THAT GHANA USE TO HAVE FOR NIGERIA IS FAST FADING OUT.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wizzzmike: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother how earth will I migrate to a fellow west African nation...dude am not that dumb...I stay in badagry..they f*cking have a lot of their citizens here doing dirtier jobs...we don't discriminate,,we take them as one...the most dubious bricklayer in my community,Mr Doe Kwasi is a Ghanaian ..everybody around knows him for being dubious..he' s never been lynched for ones....

ma guy Ghanaian if Mr doe kwasi or Ghanaian fvck up beat asses same way if a Nigerian fvck here we beats up their asses....it's simple
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Which one is pro vice chancellor? I’m sure this man was neither a vice chancellor nor a pro chancellor at Unilag

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
wink2015:

ECOWAS THAT THE THEN HEAD OF STATE, GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON SIGNED UP THE TREATY SETTING THE BODY UP WITH SOME WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES IS FAST DYING.

GHANA NO LONGER WANT TO RESPECT ECOWAS TREATY.

INFACT, THE LOVE AND RESPECT THAT GHANA USE TO HAVE FOR NIGERIA IS FAST FADING OUT.

Nigeria itself does not respect ECOWAS treaty
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ijaya123:

What exactly are they getting right?

What is he doing in Ghana if Ghana wasn’t getting it right? Why is he running from his own country causing trouble for his hosts?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
NSNA:
The real news here is that a whole vice Chancellor of UNILAG has gone to become a second class citizen and ordinary lecturer in Ghana

Vice chancellor my arse! This man was not a vice chancellor.....certainly not at Unilag. he is not even a professor at Unilag. hes an ordinary senior lecturer.

2 Likes

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
the stupidity of Nigerians never seize to amazed grin grin grin grin

you cant even run your own economy yet you can run another economy that is completely delinked from yours grin grin grin

im amazed

4 Likes

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wizzzmike: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
dude ain't communicating ....

Lol very amateur...if you give us electricity and you don't have it that's the most stupid sh!t I've ever heard in my life

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=ADMAF post=79477441][/quote] im laughing

this one should mention a school and he is mentioning UI and COVENANT
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jobac:
I expect Nigeria High Commission in Ghana to protect Prof. Austin Nwagbara; he is our own and we have to do everything to make sure he is left off the hook. He has not done anything uncomplimentary just beacuse he spoke in support of Nigeria community in Ghana. We can be tearing ourselves apart at home, but we won't allow anybody with Green Passport to be treated anyhow in any country. Prof. Austin Nwagbara is a good Ambassador of Nigeria and he should be treated as such.

Protect him from what? You can’t be insulting your hosts and expect to get away with it
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
agriFresh:
What is a "Pro vice-chancellor"?

It is a title you INVENT to make yourself feel more important that you are
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:

Don’t mind the foolish professor. If he had any substance he will be teaching in Europe or America but it’s only Ghana he can go to, instead of him being grateful that Ghanaians are not Nigerians that have killed their economy he is insulting them. If it is true that Ghanaian universities are below standard then it says a lot that they employed him.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by SuperSupremo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
caprini1:
The truth is there is serious poverty in West Africa at the moment,and most of our neighboring countries pretend as if all is well..The truth is every where is about to implode,but some countries like Nigeria knows things are bad ,but can get better,unlike Ghana that loves living in pretence...why cant Ghanaians just tell themselves the truth and live in reality.

My work takes me all over West Africa,and yes ,some Nigerians are terrible,but not compared to the number of legit ones doing their things peacefully.

The poverty in west Africa is increasing everyday,and the earlier the citizens hold their various governments accountable and stop hating on one another ,things might get worse.

How do you explain that we call ourselves ECOWAS ,and you with a Nigerian passport gets to the Togo Ghana border at Aflao....and both the ghana and togo immigration officers push and shove you ,until you part with almost 10k naira equivalent if its your first time of passing there,or about 4k naira if you are a frequent traveller,Whereas Togolese and Ghanaians walk through freely.

Nigeria is so bad ,bla bla bla ...but it is only Nigerian banks in Ghana UBA ,Access ,Zenith ,GTB and co .that have capitalised and can actually do voluminous businesses?

There is no way a country of close to 200m people will all be saints. Nigeria is not even in the top 20 countries with high cyber crimes,Armed Robberies ,kidnapping etc. The south American countries are hell on earth,but you dont see Brazilians fighting Columbians

The earlier all this nonsense against Nigeria stops,the better.Everybody looses if they create tension between Nigeria and Ecowas ,because of a few bad elements.
You people should stop the double standard,we all know Nigeria,if a Ghanaian dare do half what Nigerians are doing in Ghana in Nigeria he is DEAD!!!

Nigerians are now training Ghanaians on how to kidnap,a crime that is alien to Ghana.

See what this idiot of a professor is saying and you are defending him too.

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Mbilla(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
SuperSupremo:
You people should stop the double standard,we all know Nigeria,if a Ghanaian dare do half what Nigerians are doing in Ghana in Nigeria he is DEAD!!!

Nigerians are now training Ghanaians on how to kidnap,a crime that is alien to Ghana.

See what this idiot of a professor is saying and you are defending him too.
Typical mumu Ghanaian with coconut. brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Convicted In Decadeslong Identity Theft That Led To His Victim Being Jailed / Police Arrest Driver For Stealing Madam’s Used Clothes For Wife / Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.