Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana (17000 Views)

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / 'yahoo-yahoo' Obafemi Awolowo University Professor Arrested By EFCC. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by skallion7(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
isthatso:

the kind of chinese that go to America and the kind that come to Africa are different
Lol cos you know them well, your point is trash
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ijaya123:

Same way we have their kids, teachers and lecturers here. They are not in any way better.

Nigerians just have this false impression of anything not made in Nigeria is superior. Erroneous mindset.

they have managed their system better or else Nigerians wouldn't be trooping there.

Look for Gods sake Nigerians should accept responsibility for the mess they have created in their own country and stop playing the victim. Same thing when trump called us a shithole country...was he wrong?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:
Lol cos you know them well, your point is trash

Actually i do
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wizzzmike: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
we don't do that in naija...we are accommodative...we protect foreigners
..we don't attack them...

please stop it there you think we don't know what happens to Ghanaians or foreigners in Nigeria..and you're not more accommodating than Ghanaians so stop lying here
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wizzzmike: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:
Your comment is biased, University of Ibadan and Covenant University has higher rankings than any Uni Ghana have

really wow since when lol
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by skallion7(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
isthatso:

they have managed their system better or else we wouldn't be trooping there.

Look for Gods sake Nigerians should accept responsibility for the mess they have created in their own country and stop playing the victim. Same thing when trump called us a shithole country...was he wrong?
Typical rubbish as usual, the same Ghanaians also have their citizens all around the world, if their country is that great why are so many Ghanaians in Nigeria also doing menial jobs, people migrate

As great as China is, Chinese are everywhere in the world. So stop saying they managed their system well that's why Nigerians go to Ghana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by skallion7(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

really wow since when lol
You can check the latest ranking
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Ijaya123: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
isthatso:

they have managed their system better or else Nigerians wouldn't be trooping there.

Are you aware that Ghanaian currency, the Cedis is at the lowest value in history?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ijaya123:

Are you aware that Ghanaian currency, the Cedis is at the lowest value in history?

so what? Nigerians are still going there it just shows how bad Nigeria is
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:
Typical rubbish as usual, the same Ghanaians also have their citizens all around the world, if their country is that great why are so many Ghanaians in Nigeria also doing menial jobs, people migrate

As great as China is, Chinese are everywhere in the world. So stop saying they managed their system well that's why Nigerians go to Ghana

the truth Hurts, Nigerian never went to school in Ghana before, nigerian lecturers never went to ghana to teach, it was the opposite.

Nigerians have no shame and when they are called out we get defensive. We are an embarrassment to black Africa and indeed the black race...FACT!!

What is the Prof doing there if Ghana's education system is so bad?? the man has no shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Ijaya123: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
isthatso:

so what? Nigerians are still going there it just shows how bad Nigeria is

That place is not in anyway better than Nigeria. Take a trip down there and see things for your self.

The adage "the grass is always greener on the other side" comes to mind.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ijaya123:

That place is not in anyway better than Nigeria. Take a trip down there and see things for your self.

The adage "the grass is always greener on the other side" comes to mind.

then again I ask, what are Nigerians doing there?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by skallion7(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
isthatso:

the truth Hurts, Nigerian never went to school in Ghana before, nigerian lecturers never went to ghana to teach, it was the opposite.

Nigerians have no shame and when they are called out we get defensive. We are an embarrassment to black Africa and indeed the black race...FACT!!

What is the Prof doing there if Ghana's education system is so bad?? the man has no shame!!!
You've inferior complexity, did you read what the Prof said, he's only trying to protect the image of Nigerians in Ghana, what he said is harmless

Take your mindset somewhere jare
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
caprini1:
What is this one talking about? who stays in ghana? i said my job takes me through your country...no be only to stay ghana ,na to stay in Guyana......mtcheew!
Like every Nigerian

this one also has a comprehension problem

tell that to the 5 million Nigerians who have already trooped into Ghana
and the almost 3000 Nigerians who enter Ghana daily. grin grin
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:
You've inferior complexity, did you read what the Prof said, he's only trying to protect the image of Nigerians in Ghana, what he said is harmless

A call to arm is harmful enough and that is why the police arrested him.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by caprini1: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just30:
Like every Nigerian

this one also has a comprehension problem

tell that to the 5 million Nigerians who have already trooped into Ghana
and the almost 3000 Nigerians who enter Ghana daily. grin grin
Continue living in delusion...the beans you guys are cooking will soon be ready....may you have the appetite to finish eating it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Ijaya123: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
isthatso:

then again I ask, what are Nigerians doing there?

Exactly what their citizens and other nationalities come to do in Nigeria.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by leathalbeast: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

About 7000 Ghanaians will be deported by ICE in the US starting from next week, go pick up your brothers there at KIA..
have you gone to pick your brothers doing drugs in india, malaysia and indonesia or your sisters doing prostitution in italy ?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
caprini1:
Continue living in delusion...the beans you guys are cooking will soon be ready....may you have the appetite to finish eating it.
this beans
the way it will be poured hot on your country
you wont know which direction it came from.

When we've finally had enough of your nonsense and cant hold yall any longer

There youll know what it feels like to offload 5 million poorly educated unemployed Nigerians to Nigeria.

accepting 200,000 Ghanaians back home will do nothing to us cos of our growth
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by leathalbeast: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

Take it easy because you are a blessed person. Do not stoop so low to repay evil with evil. You will one day feed Ghanaians as refugees in Nigeria. Take Note. That country is on a self destruct mode. undecided
but a blessed man wont go and do scam in another man's country, a blessed man wont go and do armed robbery in a foreign country, a blessed man wont even think about getting involved in kidnapping in a foreign land even when the citizens of that nation are convincing you to.

Its said that charity begins at home. As for you nigerians
Your lack of proper upbringing is exposing all of you in any country you go.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by colonelwealth(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Auxtin85:
This man is wayward, if Nigeria was a better country why are Nigerians studying in Ghana and why are you there?

Maybe he would have made a change if he had done that in Nigeria

it beats me the way some Nigerians talk most times....so u expect him to be quiet and not advocate for Nigerian action against these nations.
can't u see that there is a sinister power at play here, hell bent on draw Nigeria/Nigerians to the mud at all cost. all bcus we Nigerians&our govts always fail to do what is write.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by colonelwealth(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:

dont mind Nigerians that dont know their left from their right...some of them have not been outside Nigeria to know how far these countries can go to paint us black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nukilia: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
have you gone to pick your brothers doing drugs in india, malaysia and indonesia or your sisters doing prostitution in italy ?

grin cheesy grin cheesy You are pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nukilia: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
but a blessed man wont go and do scam in another man's country, a blessed man wont go and do armed robbery in a foreign country, a blessed man wont even think about getting involved in kidnapping in a foreign land even when the citizens of that nation are convincing you to. Its said that charity begins at home. As for you nigerians Your lack of proper upbringing is exposing all of you in any country you go.

I can relate to the upbringing part... I still can't forget so quickly how those we thought were brought up well squandered the monies of depositors in Ghana. Menzgold a fraudster who was brought up well carted away billions of CEDI's but the Ghanaians are comfortable with that. About 7 guys from the Zongos were killed by the Ghana police and Ghanaias feel pained that no Nigerian was involved in the crime. Two Canadians were kidnapped of late by Ghanaian masterminds but the Ghanaian media was busy trying to robe Nigeria... I know you will be fine in the end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by leathalbeast: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

I can relate to the upbringing part... I still can't forget so quickly how those we thought were brought up well squandered the monies of depositors in Ghana. Menzgold a fraudster who was brought up well carted away billions of CEDI's but the Ghanaians are comfortable with that. About 7 guys from the Zongos were killed by the Ghana police and Ghanaias feel pained that no Nigerian was involved in the crime. Two Canadians were kidnapped of late by Ghanaian masterminds but the Ghanaian media was busy trying to robe Nigeria... I know you will be fine in the end
list to me 10 crimes committed by ghanaians in nigeria but i can give you 20 by nigerians in ghana.

The thing is we never said we are saints but we dont often go to someone's country to commit serious crimes.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by leathalbeast: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

grin cheesy grin cheesy You are pained
me pained? Your country's image is in tatters and you are here telling me im pained. Delusion at its peak
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:

What he said is not harmless, he denigrated a system he benefited from. These sort of people are ingrates. You spoil your system in your country then you migrate to benefit from others who are managing their own and you carry the same mentality that killed your system and when the hosts complain you do the Nigerian thing....reign insults!

I'm simply calling a spade a spade!!!
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nukilia: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
list to me 10 crimes committed by ghanaians in nigeria but i can give you 20 by nigerians in ghana.

The thing is we never said we are saints but we dont often go to someone's country to commit serious crimes.

Nigerians dont have time for you guys, like I said Nigerians are not obsessed about Ghanaians we have a lot of issues on our hands... cheesy grin grin grin Enjoy your kenkey and pepper... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nukilia: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
me pained? Your country's image is in tatters and you are here telling me im pained. Delusion at its peak
grin grin grin grin you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ijaya123:

Exactly what their citizens and other nationalities come to do in Nigeria.

that is my point, they are there to seek a better life, which implies Ghana offers a better life for the class of Nigerians who go there. Just as Nigeria shithole as it is offers a better life for the class of immigrants that come here. it's all about levels!! Like I said, the calibre of chinese, Indian and other foreigners that come to Nigeria these days are the lowest of the low in their countries. Same for a Nigerian who goes to Ghana. You cannot be a 1st rate academic if Ghana is the best you can do. So the man complaining about the quality of the ghanain education system should take a look at himself first. Why couldnt he get a visiting professorship in Europe Canada or America....because most likely he isnt rated in the Academic world and Ghana was the only place that would have him.

BTW I just checked, the man is not even a professor at Unilag, he is a senior lecturer. He obviously went to ghan because they offered him a visiting professor role....something Unilag would not give him. is he then surprised the standards are lower?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by leathalbeast: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

Nigerians dont have time for you guys, like I said Nigerians are not obsessed about Ghanaians we have a lot of issues on our hands... cheesy grin grin grin Enjoy your kenkey and pepper... cheesy
you guys should change your behaviour or else you will keep suffering in every country you go.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
caprini1:
The truth is there is serious poverty in West Africa at the moment,and most of our neighboring countries pretend as if all is well..The truth is every where is about to implode,but some countries like Nigeria knows things are bad ,but can get better,unlike Ghana that loves living in pretence...why cant Ghanaians just tell themselves the truth and live in reality.

My work takes me all over West Africa,and yes ,some Nigerians are terrible,but not compared to the number of legit ones doing their things peacefully.

The poverty in west Africa is increasing everyday,and the earlier the citizens hold their various governments accountable and stop hating on one another ,things might get worse.

How do you explain that we call ourselves ECOWAS ,and you with a Nigerian passport gets to the Togo Ghana border at Aflao....and both the ghana and togo immigration officers push and shove you ,until you part with almost 10k naira equivalent if its your first time of passing there,or about 4k naira if you are a frequent traveller,Whereas Togolese and Ghanaians walk through freely.

Nigeria is so bad ,bla bla bla ...but it is only Nigerian banks in Ghana UBA ,Access ,Zenith ,GTB and co .that have capitalised and can actually do voluminous businesses?

There is no way a country of close to 200m people will all be saints. Nigeria is not even in the top 20 countries with high cyber crimes,Armed Robberies ,kidnapping etc. The south American countries are hell on earth,but you dont see Brazilians fighting Columbians

The earlier all this nonsense against Nigeria stops,the better.Everybody looses if they create tension between Nigeria and Ecowas ,because of a few bad elements.

you have said it all....

Long time caprini

I concur as a frequent traveller between West and East Africa especially

Things are not going well in this continent
But unlike Nigerians that we know and we speak out, the Ghanaians especially are still fooling themselves

I've seen the prices of things rose astronomical over the years in Ghana especially
yet the Ghanaians are pretending that all is well cool
.Even when I expose the dumsor situation
they will still come here and lie undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Tricks His Wife To Sell Baby For N150,000 [photo] / Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano / Man Convicted In Decadeslong Identity Theft That Led To His Victim Being Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.