Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana (17008 Views)

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / 'yahoo-yahoo' Obafemi Awolowo University Professor Arrested By EFCC. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad
You spoke well The problem of West Africa is man made..
Over population They shy away from it because of religious sentiments
exactly
That is a big problem
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by caprini1: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ugosample:

you have said it all....

Long time caprini

I concur as a frequent traveller between West and East Africa especially

Things are not going well in this continent
But unlike Nigerians that we know and we speak out, the Ghanaians especially are still fooling themselves

I've seen the prices of things rose astronomical over the years in Ghana especially
yet the Ghanaians are pretending that all is well cool
.Even when I expose the dumsor situation
they will still come here and lie undecided
Ugo ...i dey fine Jare,no mind the few deluded ones...Nigeria is not anyones problem ,but poverty .....all this gra gra ,the truth is the few Nigerians i,ve come across are even preparing to go back home.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by abeggnow: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jestin:
Those smaller countries in Africa are getting it right but I don’t know what is wrong with Nigeria my country....
my brother they are not.travel to one of them and you will start weeping for them.so backward

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Dredgemaster(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
hacmond:
Trying sh$t in another country cry
. Well said!

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wizzzmike: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:
You can check the latest ranking

bull shit no Nigerian high school is top 50 high School in Africa how much more university it's a joke
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by leathalbeast: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ugosample:

you have said it all....

Long time caprini

I concur as a frequent traveller between West and East Africa especially

Things are not going well in this continent
But unlike Nigerians that we know and we speak out, the Ghanaians especially are still fooling themselves

I've seen the prices of things rose astronomical over the years in Ghana especially
yet the Ghanaians are pretending that all is well cool
.Even when I expose the dumsor situation
they will still come here and lie undecided
nobody is saying all is well over here, if all was good we wouldnt have changed government.

All ghanaians are saying is: nigerians should not come and commit crimes here. Is this difficult to ask?

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by ADMAF(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just30:
im laughing

this one should mention a school and he is mentioning UI and COVENANT
grin grin
Just like I thought. If u were a tad bit smart, u'd have cross-checked b4 replying this post instead of coming here to disgrace r alma- mater (If u ever made it into one).
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by NovusHomo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jobac:
I expect Nigeria High Commission in Ghana to protect Prof. Austin Nwagbara; he is our own and we have to do everything to make sure he is left off the hook. He has not done anything uncomplimentary just beacuse he spoke in support of Nigeria community in Ghana. We can be tearing ourselves apart at home, but we won't allow anybody with Green Passport to be treated anyhow in any country. Prof. Austin Nwagbara is a good Ambassador of Nigeria and he should be treated as such.

"NIGERIAN EMBASSY" grin grin grin

Are you trying to kill me with laughter?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by skallion7(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
isthatso:

What he said is not harmless, he denigrated a system he benefited from. These sort of people are ingrates. You spoil your system in your country then you migrate to benefit from others who are managing their own and you carry the same mentality that killed your system and when the hosts complain you do the Nigerian thing....reign insults!

I'm simply calling a spade a spade!!!

You can Bleep off with your see about the Prof said.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by skallion7(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

bull shit no Nigerian high school is top 50 high School in Africa how much more university it's a joke
I'm talking about university, you're talking about High school. Were you fed goat milk at birth??

You can check lastest ranking about universities in Africa and stop being ignorant

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:
You can Bleep off with your see about the Prof said.

your response is a typical example of how some nigerians always irritate their hosts communities wherever they go. Typical Nigerian abrasiveness, sidetracking the issue, resorting to grandstanding, chest beating, shouting and insults.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by skallion7(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
isthatso:

your response is a typical example of how some nigerians always irritate their hosts communities wherever they go. Typical Nigerian abrasiveness, sidetracking the issue, resorting to grandstanding, chest beating, shouting and insults.
There's no insult in what I said
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
skallion7:
There's no insult in what I said

bleep off is how you were taught to respond to people?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
ADMAF:

grin grin
Just like I thought. If u were a tad bit smart, u'd have cross-checked b4 replying this post instead of coming here to disgrace r alma- mater (If u ever made it into one).
no Nigerian uNi is as good as UG or even Ashesi with a 100% employment for it graduates in just 6 months .

continue following useless web metrics
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by abdussalam(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by 9jaRealist: 3:55am On Jun 20, 2019
NSNA:
The real news here is that a whole vice Chancellor of UNILAG has gone to become a second class citizen and ordinary lecturer in Ghana

He was NEVER a VC of Unilag... undecided
>
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by 9jaRealist: 4:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Auxtin85:
This man is wayward, if Nigeria was a better country why are Nigerians studying in Ghana and why are you there?

Maybe he would have made a change if he had done that in Nigeria

Because we filled up the universities back home...
Naija unis can only admit less than one-third of JAMB candidates.
>
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by ADMAF(m): 4:27am On Jun 20, 2019
Just30:
no Nigerian uNi is as good as UG or even Ashesi with a 100% employment for it graduates in just 6 months .

You'll do well to trim down on falsehood. Even Oxford doesn't get 100 percent employment for its graduates. If UI stll performs this well in spite of meagre allocation, just imagine where it would be with much better funding. As it is, The most reliable Ranking body Times Higher ranks it ahead of any Uni in. WEST Africa. I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Alejobs: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Alejobs: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
ADMAF:

You'll do well to trim down on falsehood. Even Oxford doesn't get 100 percent employment for its graduates. If UI stll performs this well in spite of meagre allocation, just imagine where it would be with much better funding. As it is, The most reliable Ranking body Times Higher ranks it ahead of any Uni in. WEST Africa. I rest my case
then Enlightened yourself

Ashesi graduates get 100% employment in their first 6 months because companies directly recruit from there
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Problemkid1: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
wizzzmike:

Oga you are dumb. You don't know anything! University of Ibadan and convernant university is ranked Ahead of any university in Ghana.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/4768/top-100-universities-in-africa/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiVsOPEsvjiAhWysHEKHZYyCWgQFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2ICTpQx4gZcv5cr3Mqw_1O&ampcf=1

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Problemkid1: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
skallion7:
I'm talking about university, you're talking about High school. Were you fed goat milk at birth??

You can check lastest ranking about universities in Africa and stop being ignorant
Egbon Abeg forget about that guy jare. Him no know anything

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wizzzmike: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Problemkid1:
Oga you are dumb. You don't know anything! University of Ibadan and convernant university is ranked Ahead of any university in Ghana.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/4768/top-100-universities-in-africa/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiVsOPEsvjiAhWysHEKHZYyCWgQFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2ICTpQx4gZcv5cr3Mqw_1O&ampcf=1

and the dumbest oga will believe that bull sh!t
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Problemkid1: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2019
wizzzmike:

and the dumbest oga will believe that bull sh!t
They here they Mumu yourself. The truth hurts tongue
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wizzzmike: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Problemkid1:
They here they Mumu yourself. The truth hurts tongue

lol yet millions of Nigeria dying to school in Ghana lol ....oh I pitty for Nigerians lol
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wakaawaka(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
You're not looking at the bigger picture.. Yes Nigeria can run your economy for you. After all Ghana can be compared to a State in Nigeria
Just30:
the stupidity of Nigerians never seize to amazed grin grin grin grin

you cant even run your own economy yet you can run another economy that is completely delinked from yours grin grin grin

im amazed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
wakaawaka:
You're not looking at the bigger picture.. Yes Nigeria can run your economy for you. After all Ghana can be compared to a State in Nigeria
The Ghanaian economy overly complex for the Nigerian brain

buying and selling riff raffs is not what controls economies
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wakaawaka(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Don't even talk about mental state and general understanding. Ghanaians love comedy and like someone said lie to themselves and never want to face reality. NONE OF THE UNIVERSITIES DENIED what the prof said.. They are only acting due to pressure from the masses. Ask them to make a statement denying the man's claims. BOSSU, Ghana web is more like a propaganda plaform against Nigerians.. I live in Ghana and witness things firsthand. Stop lying to yourselves. People are bad and it's been like that since the creation of time.
Just30:
The Ghanaian economy overly complex for the Nigerian brain

buying and selling riff raffs is not what controls economies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Just30: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
wakaawaka:
Don't even talk about mental state and general understanding. Ghanaians love comedy and like someone said lie to themselves and never want to face reality. NONE OF THE UNIVERSITIES DENIED what the prof said.. They are only acting due to pressure from the masses. Ask them to make a statement denying the man's claims. BOSSU, Ghana web is more like a propaganda plaform against Nigerians.. I live in Ghana and witness things firsthand. Stop lying to yourselves. People are bad and it's been like that since the creation of time.
why do you think he was sacked ?

The universities had no time to waste on a man who lacks facts and was incoherent
especially when it was just a senseless rant.

Ghanaian universities dont waste their time on statements that dont make sense atleast that is how the man's whole 11 minute rants was view by Ghanaians of all levels.

Even the small spaces that Nigerians get in Ghanaian universities is just a privilege because Ghanaians have to be dropped at a detriment to the Ghanaian society.
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by PetroDollaxxx: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
You are a nigerian living in Ghana, and still talking nonsense? Is anyone forcing you to stay in Ghana? If you don’t like the country why don’t you leave? You nigerian amaze me. You live in a country, and yet you deliberately chose to bad mouth your host country and its people, and expect to succeed in that country? I always say Nigerians don’t have sense. This is a very good example. grin grin grin

wakaawaka:

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Problemkid1: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol yet millions of Nigeria dying to school in Ghana lol ....oh I pitty for Nigerians lol
Dumbass nigga, always sound dumb grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Driver For Stealing Madam’s Used Clothes For Wife / Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / Police Arrest Ogun Teenager For Killing Friend Over Umbrella, N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.