Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana (17010 Views)

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / 'yahoo-yahoo' Obafemi Awolowo University Professor Arrested By EFCC. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by Kirchhoff01(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ken How far Germany
Amuocha:
Nigeria would rise again
Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wakaawaka(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
I'm stating facts my man. I am not bad-mouthing anbody. You're my Akonta and that's why I am here in Ghana.. So, cheer up. I am only stating what is going on especially with the media here in Ghana. They love anything controversy and never shed adequate light into matters that are serious.. One very famous example is Stonebwoy vs Shatta wale beef. My GOD! That's not a national issue. I wanted to take my time to respond to you but not enough time.. I am doing this out of respect. Peace be unto you.
PetroDollaxxx:
You are a nigerian living in Ghana, and still talking nonsense? Is anyone forcing you to stay in Ghana? If you don’t like the country why don’t you leave? You nigerian amaze me. You live in a country, and yet you deliberately chose to bad mouth your host country and its people, and expect to succeed in that country? I always say Nigerians don’t have sense. This is a very good example. grin grin grin

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wakaawaka(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
They should make a statement instead of leaving it in the air or letting broadminded people like yourself do it for them. Someone from the tertiary institutions he mentioned should come out with a statement. That's all I am saying.
Just30:
why do you think he was sacked ?

The universities had no time to waste on a man who lacks facts and was incoherent
especially when it was just a senseless rant.

Ghanaian universities dont waste their time on statements that dont make sense atleast that is how the man's whole 11 minute rants was view by Ghanaians of all levels.

Even the small spaces that Nigerians get in Ghanaian universities is just a privilege because Ghanaians have to be dropped at a detriment to the Ghanaian society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by PetroDollaxxx: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
You are an Akonta? You are married to a Ghanaian woman? 2 things. First, because you are an Akonta makes it even more imperative that you respect Ghana n Ghanaians more. Secondly, are you not supposed to take your wife to your own country and live there? I am married to a woman who is not Ghanaian and she and our children live with me here in Ghana.

wakaawaka:
I'm stating facts my man. I am not bad-mouthing anbody. You're my Akonta and that's why I am here in Ghana.. So, cheer up. I am only stating what is going on especially with the media here in Ghana. They love anything controversy and never shed adequate light into matters that are serious.. One very famous example is Stonebwoy vs Shatta wale beef. My GOD! That's not a national issue. I wanted to take my time to respond to you but not enough time.. I am doing this out of respect. Peace be unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana by wakaawaka(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2019
Still an ongoing process. I can' just drop everything and move to Nigeria...My wife and I didn't meet in Abrokye.
PetroDollaxxx:
You are an Akonta? You are married to a Ghanaian woman? 2 things. First, because you are an Akonta makes it even more imperative that you respect Ghana n Ghanaians more. Secondly, are you not supposed to take your wife to your own country and live there? I am married to a woman who is not Ghanaian and she and our children live with me here in Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / Police Arrest Ogun Teenager For Killing Friend Over Umbrella, N200 / Yahoo Boy Format In Nigeria – How Do They Work? (read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.