Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? (12567 Views)

Forbidden Fruit | J. Cole (feat. Kendrick Lamar) {DOWNLOAD} / Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by 04kaa: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

pls who is ofoka
you must be very stooopid not to know who ofoka is grin grin

ileke idi:

You mean "FireWorks- Drake ft. Keys"? Keys messed it up. Hey voice is annoying in that song.
I asked yu to show me the title jor, this one is too much talk nau.

O4kaa is my bingo lol. You dont have to "fe mi" to miss me
ileke idi you are foolish, u have always been daft anyway grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Genuflect(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

O4kaa is my bingo lol.
04kaa:

Ode. You don forget say na me give am the right to call you her bingo. Don't fukk with Arakangudu!! grin grin
semid4lyfe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehe. . . .u have finally killed me today. Gawd, I've laughed so much my stomach is hurting and tears are coming outta my eyes.

Where u dey always get these your crazy sayings from sef?
Lmaoo. Na Chukwudi o grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by 04kaa: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
Genuflect:

. You don forget say na me give am the right to call you her bingo. Don't fukk with Arakangudu!! grin ;DLmaoo. Na Chukwudi o grin
IF ILEKE IDI NA CHUKWUDI grin THEN SHE MUST BE A VERY DUMB CHUKWUDI AT THAT grin
DONT FORGET SAY ARANKANGUDU ALWAYS BOWS TO THUNDERMAN YEMOJA OSHA METALA grin
ABI ARANKANGUDU WAN CHOP HIM POUNDED YAM WITHOUT SOUP?? grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Genuflect(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
04kaa:

IF ILEKE IDI NA CHUKWUDI grin THEN SHE MUST BE A VERY DUMB CHUKWUDI AT THAT grin
See this one. Lmaoo. The syllable of my name no fear you ni? A-ra-kan-gu-du!!!!! Who dash you Yemoja?? So you be woman abi? Lol. Me wey dey use Mermaid chop peppersoup. Chukwudi dey vess ooo
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by 04kaa: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
Genuflect:

Lmaoo. The syllable of my name no fear you ni? A-ra-kan-gu-du!!!!! Who dash you Yemoja?? So you be woman abi? Lol. Me wey dey use Mermaid chop peppersoup. Chukwudi dey vess ooo

HE BE LIKE SAY U NEVER SABI WHO YEMOJA BE? ORISHA METALA TONGBE NU OMI TUTU , YEMOJA WAN CHOP PERSON O. ARANKANGUDU LOOOLE!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Genuflect(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
04kaa:

HE BE LIKE SAY U NEVER SABI WHO YEMOJA BE? ORISHA METALA TONGBE NU OMI TUTU , YEMOJA WAN CHOP PERSON O. ARANKANGUDU LOOOLE!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Arakangudu lole ti!!!! Anjonu ma lemi, awon iya mi oshoromonga wa leyin mi kakakaka bi Olumo. O sha ni fe fi oko ro amala. Iwo dan wo ko rija were!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Mobinga: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
cry cry cry
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mobinga:

On Every Bleeping Thread!!! Ileke Idi and D-Sense must "hijack" [although its her thread] and bring in their e-love cry

@Topic: raps from Right Above. . Drake don't wan't no beef with J nooo! I thought Jay z warned him about silly rap feuds on "light up" he should listen to Jay. . .Coz if he goes into beef with cole he aint gon come out victorious cool
Hmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. which one is e-love now
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2010
04kaa:

you must be very stooopid not to know who ofoka is grin grin
Me stoopid .I'm not gonna say a word.Thanks.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by aieromon(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Where u dey always get these your crazy sayings from sef?

Where Fela got his tongue

Btw,what a dumb joint up in here.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Mobinga: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

Hmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. which one is e-love now
cool Internet Love angry
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mobinga:

cool Internet Love angry
Wat .of course i got ur meant already so no need for explanation. are u jealous . u better don't be ooooo.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by eldee(m): 1:48am On Oct 06, 2010
More like J.Cole's been trying to diss Drake for long.
Subliminals that we didn't hear on either of his mixtapes suddenly appear, at least we know half of Drake's disses are aimed at Canadian rappers, who's J.Cole dissing??

References that could only point to one person, hiphop beef is bigger than just being lyrically gifted . . . you'll see a gazillion of girls coming out to say Drake won without even listening to J.Cole's comeback.
And the most important factor in deciding who wins a beef is a simple show of hands, followed closely by 'who went on to have a better career??'

I do get the fact that he's being compared to Drake all the time, but let's face it, J.Cole is never going to be Drake successful, he's never going to sell 500,000 copies of a mixtape he begs people not to buy, he's got a different path, let him face it and do what he knows how to do best.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
04kaa:

I see that my number 1 bingo has arrived. How was the journey? ode.
If you curse at me again, walahi!, your skull will become someone's dinner bowl.

eldee:

More like J.Cole's been trying to diss Drake for long.
Subliminals that we didn't hear on either of his mixtapes suddenly appear, at least we know half of Drake's disses are aimed at Canadian rappers, who's J.Cole dissing??

References that could only point to one person, hiphop beef is bigger than just being lyrically gifted . . . you'll see a gazillion of girls coming out to say Drake won without even listening to J.Cole's comeback.
And the most important factor in deciding who wins a beef is a simple show of hands, followed closely by 'who went on to have a better career??'

I do get the fact that he's being compared to Drake all the time, but let's face it, J.Cole is never going to be Drake successful, he's never going to sell 500,000 copies of a mixtape he begs people not to buy, he's got a different path, let him face it and do what he knows how to do best.

eldee, how far na? Ibo lo sa lo?

Thanks for the analysis. . . I thought you were anti-drake? So you think Drake is better than J-cole? Let me be honest, I think the reason why Drake is more liked is because of his "Featuring"---> Who he sang with i.e Young Money Cash Money.

You're right about the bolded lol. . . . didnt know that J. Cole has been trying to diss my man. Is he stewpid?
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by rocnaija(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
Quite a few people think J.Cole sent a few shots Drake's way on his debut single 'Who dat'

"all that money and the fame dont change the fact that u lame/
might wanna grab you a chain wanna tip up your hat./
might wanna purchase some game homie your shit is so wack!!!/
i got my finger on the tr[i]i[/i]gger tell that n[i]i[/i]gga hold datt/
boy im picture perfect baby you can check the Kodak/
hey so anything you can do i can do better/
and any chick you can scr[b]e[/b]w i can get wetter/"

Plus he sang the last two lines. Similar to what Drake is now known for.
It's funny that Jay seems to support Drake more than he does J.Cole though. . .
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by hax: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
i heard J. Cole diss M.I. in one of his underground songs.

let's hear word jor. there's no diss there. drake is not the only one known for singing.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by rocnaija(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
Lol. . . Fair enough.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by chiogo(f): 4:11am On Oct 07, 2010
rocnaija:

Plus he sang the last two lines. Similar to what Drake is now known for.
It's funny  that Jay seems to support Drake more than he does J.Cole though. . .
I'll say he's done his own share of singing even from The Come Up mix tape. And how's Jay supporting Drake more? We'll have to wait for Cole's album because I honestly can't see what Jay can do for him now that he's part of Roc Nation besides being featured on the album.

And I really never thought J. Cole was particularly referring to anyone in those lines.

@topic, One would first have to understand the line to see if it's a diss, makes no sense. Is there something known as hollywood cole?
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by eldee(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by hax: 12:18am On Oct 09, 2010
chiogo:

@topic, One would first have to understand the line to see if it's a diss, makes no sense. Is there something known as hollywood cole?
you're so cute lol.

that exact line is in 'who dat' just before the 3rd verse.

apparently it's a 3 stacks sample. that's definitely not a diss.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2010
Drake i s so lucky he's one of the best rappers out there, cuz he so ugly.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2010
hax:

you're so cute lol.

that exact line is in 'who dat' just before the 3rd verse.

apparently it's a 3 stacks sample. that's definitely not a diss.

When I heard the line. . . Hollywood Cole. . . . I thought he was trynna call J. Cole a drama queen [subliminal disses to Drake from Cole] . Hollywood drama, Cole etc.

Well thanks for the explanation tho.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by hax: 12:55am On Oct 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Drake i s so lucky he's one of the best rappers out there, cuz he so ugly.
um.

no. lol

and he's not ugly, come on. he's a good looking man. *yeah insert pause, no homo, etc*

and no problem. that's the benefit of having a real head around, nahmean? lol
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 09, 2010
hax:

um.

no. lol

and he's not ugly, come on. he's a good looking man. *yeah insert pause, no homo, etc*

and no problem. that's the benefit of having a real head around, nahmean? lol

um.

Yes. lol wink
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Ibime(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2010
J Cole is from a battle background.

Why would Eldee think disses have to be aimed at someone.

Battle rappers like J Cole, Crooked I etc just diss niggas as their natural way of rapping without aiming at anyone specific.

I can play you J Cole tracks he made when he was netceeing as a young' un and you would still think he's tryna diss Drake.

J Cole will never be successful as Drake. The days of rapping talent equating to sales is long dead. Otherwise show me a rapper on Gods green earth with more talent than Crooked I.

Drake got successful off "you the best" and similar tracks. His lyricism on tracks like the one he did with Phonte only won him respect, but never added to his sales.

J Cole battling Drake will be the nuclear option if all other attempts at gaining buzz fail. That will be Jay Z's call, not Cole's call.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by hax: 1:49am On Oct 09, 2010
Ibime:

J Cole will never be successful as Drake. The days of rapping talent equating to sales is long dead. Otherwise show me a rapper on Gods green earth with more talent than Crooked I.
He's not even the best in Slaughterhouse.

eLZhi > Crooked.

"Critics who cynical/ Send a few/ criminal/ clips with serial/ numbers/ Bust a/ slug and budge a/ blunt like women through/ any new/ menstrual cycle/ I go psycho/ my flow stifle/ as a eyeful/ Insightful/ you write slight bull/ and need ya stripes pulled/ Ya dead at the end/ see never again/ will you competitors win/ I sever the head of a veteran said to be better than the letterings spread from my pen."

'My punchlines ain't just tossin' jabs/, they often grab/ to put you in a Boston Crab/' (crazy wrestling reference)

'Now feel the kiss of death when you spin the bottle/
Don't have to send a hollow/-tip for others in the clip to follow/
The man with the pen is ill and/ when he's into spilling/ again, been as healing/ as penicillin/'

'Expert/, through the less dirt/, but still my tec squirt/
Bucked then,/ it gets tucked in/ just like a dress shirt/'

'You know the pharaoh, for dough, dinero.
The flow is thorough, i let it go like a bow and arrow.'

'Have you rest, above the crest moon
On your block/, get your door knocked/
Then by my warlocks/, who wore glocks/
And left you with stains too deep for Clorox'/

'Create rhymes/ that are straight bombs/, and call 'em Napalm/
I date dimes/ and maybe an eight, if she got great palms/'
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Ibime(m): 2:14am On Oct 09, 2010
Elzhi?

Crooked will eat him with tongue twisting alone. Since Crooked made his debut on Kurupt Streetz is a mutha album, nobody could touch him. Please google Chino XL and Crooked I freestyle on wake up show.

If you was a fan of Wake Up show back then, you could never spew such bunkum about Crooked I.

I leave you with a single line from Crooked I on Wake Up show album volume 2 released 10 years ago.

Crooked I doesn't fear you/
I only wish you could rap quicker than the speed of sound so I wouldn't have to hear you/

Nobody in Slaughter phocks with Crooked. He's been consistent from day one unlike Royce who fades in and out. Joey got the best reflectional raps with Mood Muzik but skillwise not at par. Ortizz is not even a factor.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by hax: 2:29am On Oct 09, 2010
'The ladies say I got a way with words, but they don't know the half/
I'll write a blind man a photograph/'- Is it a verse so vivid he could see it? Or is it a thousand words? eLZhi is on another level jor.

'Half of y'all shouldn't rap, y'all do a sh-itty job, like colon cleansing'

Let's agree to disagree. I'm too tired to point out Crooked's weak verses in the Slaughterhouse album. Couldn't be bothered. Thought it was obvious enough.

And Joey is the worst member on Slaughterhouse.

I thought that was obvious too.

There's even a version of the album when his verses are cut out. lol

----------

btw, what do you think about Fashawn? post in the thread i posted naw. grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Ibime(m): 2:42am On Oct 09, 2010
I'm typing on BB. Can't follow links.

Only someone who got introduced to Crooked on Slaughtahouse album would be yarning opaks.

Even Crookeds weekly freestyles came harder than the rushed Slaughtahouse project.

Just youtube Crooked I vs Chino Xl Wake up show. No long talk
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by A40(m): 2:44am On Oct 09, 2010
Drake no go wan use Alomo drink garri nau With those boring-a$$ raps?
J.Cole go kill am! I am not sure those lines where a diss sha cos J.Cole himself used that "Hollywood Cole" adlib on Who Dat
If they did battle trust me Shopping bag Drizzy would not survive it. Villematic and the Warm Up makes TML & I nor eveb fit remember im mixtape name sound like Baba Fryo
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by shotster50(m): 2:56am On Oct 09, 2010
They are not dissing each other   yet,     Seriously though, Drake does not want it with J. Cole.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2010
shotster50:

They are not dissing each other   yet,     Seriously though, Drake does not want it with J. Cole.

Plz abeg. J. Cole SHOULD want it with Drake. That's the only way his career is gonna soar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

M.I Abaga - Illegal Music 2 MI2 / (official Video) Olamide - Poverty Die 'mp4 Download' / Mo'hits All Stars "cv" Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.