Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights (17564 Views)

Nigeria Gives Foreign Embassies Two Weeks To Pay $5.36 Million Owed Ground Rents / Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by GentleMoney: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Mufasa27(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
This man should just Shut up sad

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Chukwurah003: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:
No peace for the wicked!!

Yes, that’s why you and Atiku are running helter skelter.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by osuofia2(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
oga you de mad
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by nextnear(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Chukwurah003: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mufasa27:
This man should just Shut up sad

Just admit you lack the brain capacity to understand what he’s saying
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by kingandamy4life(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
I will secretly be praying for you to have an encounter with Jesus and so you repent. I don't believe you can doubt the power of God.

HappyPagan:

I don't understand. Explain to me.

I didn't say 'God can't let a car drive without petrol'. I'm only saying Adeboye lied, not God. Unless you believe Adeboye is God - unable to lie.

Many who drive cars have no idea how their cars work. Cars need petrol to move, climb up slopes, you know, that sort of thing. Filling stations are restaurants for automotive engines.

Where a man claims this whole process was overriden by the Holy Ghost, I can only wonder what brand of weed he must have been smoking.

Weird coming from a so-called mathematician.. Probably useful for calculating ten percent of people's hardwork.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by nelsonoba: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
HappyPagan:

Abedoye said he drove on an empty tank from Ore to Lagos. Nobody questioned this obvious lie, because the Great Magician, the Holy Spirit was involved.

RCCG and honesty have never been bedmates - with Christ, all things are possible, even the impossible.. How then can you tell lies?

Were you inside his petrol tank? Were you even inside his car? If you don't have evidence from inside that petrol tank to disprove him, then why don't you just shut up and face your pagan gods and allow some of us who worship The Living God to be?? Jesus turned water to wine and he said that those who believe and have faith will do GREATER WORKS THAN HE DID ON EARTH. So stop putting our ALMIGHTY GOD in the category of your toothless deaf & dumb useless pagan gods who have no power to give life.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by autonomous22: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
This Man wan force words out of my mouth...
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by danhans(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
You are just a big lier,because people are still complaining that's is why you air your voice solve the problem don't complain
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Mufasa27(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

[s]Just admit you lack the brain capacity to understand what he’s saying[/s]
STFU, i wasn't talking you, learn how to mind your business you pleb !!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by chijokz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
HappyPagan:

I don't understand. Explain to me.

I didn't say 'God can't let a car drive without petrol'. I'm only saying Adeboye lied, not God. Unless you believe Adeboye is God - unable to lie.

Many who drive cars have no idea how their cars work. Cars need petrol to move, climb up slopes, you know, that sort of thing. Filling stations are restaurants for automotive engines.

Where a man claims this whole process was overriden by the Holy Ghost, I can only wonder what brand of weed he must have been smoking.

Weird coming from a so-called mathematician.. Probably useful for calculating ten percent of people's hardwork.
I applaud your logical and unbiased reasoning devoid of sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by onwuakpachris(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
some nigerians don't even help themselves with this ever increasing population..that is just a time bomb waiting to explode...and it's always d poor that keep on breeding like rabbits cus sex is their only free enjoyment in life...even if you love sex more than the Indians...there are one thousand and one methods of contraception out there...just choose one that best suits u and save this cursed country of one more hungry hopeless child..there are millions of them already...as for those men polluting the whole place with hungry children all in the name of having male children that will continue their poverty stricken lineage...what have their lineage that has been continued since the time of jaja of opobo achieved other than handing down poverty from one innocent generation to another....if you can't feed a child...don't bring him or her to this wicked world to suffer with you...simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by aksule(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sleepless nights have been our inherited benefits left by poor Nigerians and invariably that's what if care is not taken be left to the next coming generations. This can be overcome if the leaders stop telling us that Nigerians are lazy rather than for them to chart the way forward and stop also showing us crocodile tears
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Yungmilio2(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sleepless nights
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
God �
shogsman:

How can a car drive without petrol
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by maxzzo1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Former pst we know una wella...another story for d gullibles
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by shogsman(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
God �

Is God that will come and drive right,mister the only way a car can drive without petrol is if the car is electric and charged there is no other way.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Ralph2211(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
U are suffering from Lobotomy
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Hayjay1710: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
U re lying, poverty has always been ur administration trademark that Buhari is poor ur fillers should be poor too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by coolnews: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
“I will like to see Nigeria being an industrialised nation in the next 10 years;
2023 campaign loading.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fulani herdsmen should also give you sleepless nights, your Excellency.

Solution;

Sambisa Forest is:
* 686 square kilometers;
* 6.8 million hectares;
* 68 million plots of 100 feet by 100 feet; and
* at 5 cows per plot, it can take 340 million cows.

If government puts it in good use, it will solve the problems of Herdsmen killings, and Cattle rustling, fears of Jihadism, Islamisation and territorial aggrandizement by the Fulani.

340 million cows is 18 times the current number of cows in Nigeria.
Please share this widely and lets help our government solve the Fulani herdsmen crisis.

Adapted

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by hisexcellency34: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
leave story shorty
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by poweredcom(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wqsh
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by coolnews: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
2023 campaign loading
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by mukthar2000(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
U don't mean it mr vice president, i think U can see the mean reason I planned to sell off our NNPC to enrich my friends to have more money in circulation.

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Btruth: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sir, I will not agree with you on this. Use all in your capacity to work more now on security within the nation.

More than 70% of the population are having a sleepless night over the security situation of this country now.

You and the Commander-In-Chief should do something now before both of you will have your names penciled down in history for been wanting in your responsibilities.

My 5 cent advice.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by sureinfo: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmm, sleepless nights ehñ?

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Ubdavis(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
ChaleeBendel:

You don't believe God can let a car drive without petrol? You are a muslim.

God doesn't work in a mechanical way...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#AnambraDecides Deputy Governor, Nkem Okeke Votes - Pictures / FG Sets To Rehabilitate Enugu-onitsha Expressway / Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.