Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,145 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights (17562 Views)

Nigeria Gives Foreign Embassies Two Weeks To Pay $5.36 Million Owed Ground Rents / Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by kenoc: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
HappyPagan:

Abedoye said he drove on an empty tank from Ore to Lagos. Nobody questioned this obvious lie, because the Great Magician, the Holy Spirit was involved.

RCCG and honesty have never been bedmates - with Christ, all things are possible, even the impossible.. How then can you tell lies?

So you do not believe that with God all things are possible? Pls know it from today that with God all things are possible including driving without petrol since it is part of all things. God is Almighty and can exercise His might in all affairs of man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by HappyPagan: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2019
urahara:

The fact people can believe that a car drove without petrol is worrisome.
Grown men. Professors with degree. Men of timber and calibre. Men, whom the earth trembles when they move. They all believe it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by urahara(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2019
HappyPagan:

Grown men. Professors with degree. Men of timber and calibre. Men, whom the earth trembles when they move. They all believe it. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Mantilla(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2023
😭😭 The president we never had

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu / 2023: Yari, Aggrieved Northern APC Leaders Secretly Working For Atiku - SR / PDP: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs Late, Demands Buratai's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.