Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights (17565 Views)

Nigeria Gives Foreign Embassies Two Weeks To Pay $5.36 Million Owed Ground Rents / Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by ddeola: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lip service. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
Stop lying you're supposed to be a pastor.

The problem is they don’t even know or understand those facing the extreme poverty. Many have slipped further into poverty since they came to power. The Poverty line has shifted bt they are clueless of the basic truths of the situation they have put many Nigerians.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
i only see a man eyeing to be the next president ...
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
400billionman:
Sell your Maybach Mercedes and give the money to the poor..

Oga, TraderMoni.

Really , Osinbande pulls a Maybach..hmm yummy.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Davidasi: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jobac:
Nigerians are not doubting your sincerity, we have 100% confidence in Buhari's government. Everybody is happy with Buhari and Osinbajo except some miserable failures from a certain region who want their own country or death before the electioneering. They never see anything good in themselves, why would they think good of Nigeria? With or without them, Nigeria is moving forward. Poverty bye bye! This is the new Nigeria we have been yearning for. Next level killing next level hungry next level poverty I pray you witness what others are passing thru in Taraba vient Benue Kano kaduna Osun and even Lagos mugu

It is even in the Bible that "If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land"
Only the obedient ones will eat the best of Nigeria and not all the online miscreants jumping from one thread to another. Buhari and Osinbajo will complete this four years without any problem. If you like support Next Level and eat the good of the land and if you choose otherwise...you self judge it now.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by EdenH: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
am4truth:

You got it wrong...The fuel in his car finished while driving from Onitsha to Lagos, and there was fuel scarcity in the country then...he was hoping he would get fuel on his way back to lagos, and he needed to be at work the following day....God spoke to him to take his eyes off the fuel gauge and he believed the God he served, and God the Almighty did what he alone can do...

Do you have to tempt God...you are asking he should not put fuel in his jet....Change your thinking concerning God. Jesus loves you

I pray you too would experience the power of God...I have.

...Peace
you really should grow up bro. Religion is religion, science is science. A car being a combination of mechanical, chemical and electrical system needs fuel to run. No fuel, no running. As simple as dat, nothing more nothing less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
tell that crappy story to your sadistic and inhumane boss!... bunch of irredeemable pauperisers!
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by themoneybag: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na so. Make this man continue to dey lie for himself

ARE YOU IN ABUJA?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Tonytonex(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jesus told him, “...go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor..." NLT. I won't say anything.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by bayelsaowei(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
ChaleeBendel:

You don't believe God can let a car drive without petrol? You are a muslim.
why should God do that? was anyones life at stake? or of what importance would purported miracle accomplish? emancipate Nigerians out of poverty?? mtsheew
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by xelly: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by HappyPagan: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
kingandamy4life:
I will secretly be praying for you to have an encounter with Jesus and so you repent. I don't believe you can doubt the power of God.

Already had an encounter with him. He is overrated. I will never worship man-nailed Gods.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by SluttanSlayer: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
aolawale025:
Rich cannot sleep because the poor is awake

Best post on thread.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by HappyPagan: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
nelsonoba:

Were you inside his petrol tank? Were you even inside his car?
The functions of a petrol tank remain the same, no matter a car's model.

nelsonoba:

If you don't have evidence from inside that petrol tank to disprove him
A miracle by definition requires no evidence to prove or disprove. All it needs is faith to believe or not to believe... Lies are almost similar.

nelsonoba:

, then why don't you just shut up and face your pagan gods and allow some of us who worship The Living God to be??
A God killed by three nails? He only lives in your mind. Move on, it's been over two thousand years.

nelsonoba:

Jesus turned water to wine and he said that those who believe and have faith will do GREATER WORKS THAN HE DID ON EARTH.
Jesus was not the first magician to turn water to wine. I'm sure if I offered you same wine today, you'd decline.

nelsonoba:

So stop putting our ALMIGHTY GOD in the category of your toothless deaf & dumb useless pagan gods who have no power to give life.
Do you have life? Are you living? You speak daily to a Jew killed long ago.. Are you normal?

You worship a God who detests and hates you... You were so disgusting to him his Son ( who was Himself) had to die to save his Father from the spirit of unforgiveness. Is that a God worth worshipping?

Or is is the fear of His wrath that keeps you so close? There are better Gods on the other side.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by HappyPagan: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
chijokz:

I applaud your logical and unbiased reasoning devoid of sentiments.
Thanks man, e norr eezzyy..
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by HappyPagan: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
chiedu7:

Oh boy na ur salvation you dey play with by calling the Holy Spirit a magician..
He is a rapist too. And demon.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by HappyPagan: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
godliman:
Bros no call Holy Spirit magician ooooo that is blasphemy and it has no forgiveness forever oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I release the Holy Spirit from the Spirit of unforgiveness in the name of Jesus.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by emmasege: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
And you say this man is a pastor in RCCG??

Any eloquent graduate with a little knowledge of the Bible can become a pastor and anything in RCCG.

Some of their pastors are amongst the shallowest Christians I've ever seen. I'm not surprised at Osinbajo's lifestyle.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Dredgemaster(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=elninosft post=79469651]

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/19/what-keeps-me-awake-night-extreme-poverty-nigerians-nigerias-vice-president-osinbajo-says[/quote. Poverty in Nigeria keeps you awake at night, but it never stop you and your cohorts from allocating billions of naira to yourselves for travel, feeding and even newspaper. Oga don't worry, sleep now when you can cos very soon you'll lose more than your sleep. Animals!
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by CioAngels(f): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
How to make more and more money and acquire More property is giving you sleepless night.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Emekus999(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Do your best while still the VP before your tenure expire
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by accountantben: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Who have we offended in this Country?
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by engrchykae(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
ChaleeBendel:

You don't believe God can let a car drive without petrol? You are a muslim.
God is more scientific and practical than what pastors wants us to believe.
why did God instruct that the oil must not finish in the lampstand inside the temple at shiloh?
why did Christ called the virgins that took no extra oil foolish?
God plays by principle.
pastors are something else
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sarcasm bruh. It's not that deep
shogsman:

Is God that will come and drive right,mister the only way a car can drive without petrol is if the car is electric and charged there is no other way.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by nelsonoba: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
HappyPagan:

The functions of a petrol tank remain the same, no matter a car's model.

A miracle by definition requires no evidence to prove or disprove. All it needs is faith to believe or not to believe... Lies are almost similar.

To you, this thing sounds like a chess game, but you will awake from this "dream" called life on earth when you die and step out of your body, only to realise that your years on earth was the dream, and life actually begins when we die and step into eternity. The only problem is that you will still face the same Jesus to judge you and send you to where you will spend eternity based on the choices you made in life.

And you think I'm trying to "threaten" you with hellfire? Don't worry, you will understand this was the best message you ever needed in your life when you stand before the Almighty after you step out of your body

A God killed by three nails? He only lives in your mind. Move on, it's been over two thousand years.

Jesus was not the first magician to turn water to wine. I'm sure if I offered you same wine today, you'd decline.

Do you have life? Are you living? You speak daily to a Jew killed long ago.. Are you normal?

You worship a God who detests and hates you... You were so disgusting to him his Son ( who was Himself) had to die to save his Father from the spirit of unforgiveness. Is that a God worth worshipping?

Or is is the fear of His wrath that keeps you so close? There are better Gods on the other side.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2019
kingandamy4life:
I will secretly be praying for you to have an encounter with Jesus and so you repent. I don't believe you can doubt the power of God.

Don't mind people like him. It's a complete waste of time trying to convince people who don't believe in miracles. I know of some who think there exists metaphysical powers, especially juju, but doubt any claims to God's powers. Isn't this incredible?
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Takadboi(m): 1:45am On Jun 20, 2019
ah hate nonsense

Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by suremanpatriot: 1:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Remove poverťy by makin profitable govt policies to help employers of labour expand their operation and employ more hands and pay staff well .Povrty is removed with steady power, removlng multi taxes on coys and giving govn interest free loans to biz thru ppl bank. grin
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by virginchaser(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2019
HappyPagan:

I don't understand. Explain to me.

I didn't say 'God can't let a car drive without petrol'. I'm only saying Adeboye lied, not God. Unless you believe Adeboye is God - unable to lie.

Many who drive cars have no idea how their cars work. Cars need petrol to move, climb up slopes, you know, that sort of thing. Filling stations are restaurants for automotive engines.

Where a man claims this whole process was overriden by the Holy Ghost, I can only wonder what brand of weed he must have been smoking.

Weird coming from a so-called mathematician.. Probably useful for calculating ten percent of people's hardwork.

... do you believe someone with HIV can get healed without drugs? As in no trace of HIV in the blood stream anymore.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by urahara(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
HappyPagan:

I don't understand. Explain to me.

I didn't say 'God can't let a car drive without petrol'. I'm only saying Adeboye lied, not God. Unless you believe Adeboye is God - unable to lie.

Many who drive cars have no idea how their cars work. Cars need petrol to move, climb up slopes, you know, that sort of thing. Filling stations are restaurants for automotive engines.

Where a man claims this whole process was overriden by the Holy Ghost, I can only wonder what brand of weed he must have been smoking.

Weird coming from a so-called mathematician.. Probably useful for calculating ten percent of people's hardwork.

The fact people can believe that a car drove without petrol is worrisome.
Re: Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights by Olasty(f): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
I believe this rccg pastor will have a special seat in hell with Lucifer his master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Backward Integration In Sugar, Cement And Petroleum: Who Are The Beneficiaries? / Okorocha Resuscitates Otamiri Water Scheme As Water Now Runs In Owerri (pics) / President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.