Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women (12411 Views)

Ebira Women/girls Make Best Wives / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Omihanifa: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Good things I know about ebira people
* Their women sabi do business (buying and selling )
* They are independent (men and women)

Bad things I know about ebira People

* Their women don't stay long in marriage
* Their women are hot tempered and mostly violent
* You can easily fvck their girls/women as long as you get small money and packaging
* They don't see fornication or adultery as anything big
*Their guys/men are deceitful, cunny, wicked and they don't like people progressing more than them
* You can fvck both mother and daughter if you get the mind undecided (my neighbour is currently doing Mon and two daughters)
* They are diabolical just like their igala counterpart angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by DREagon(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Quality20:
i would go straight to d point,
1. they are independent, faithful and beautiful
2.ebira women know how to take care of themselves and their children
3.they are quite fashiinable and modern
4.quite gentle and urbane
5 religious and highly moral etc

The topic should have been,

WHY MEN SHOULD MARRY TROUBLE WOMEN

The Op is an enemy of Progress, he is here to deceive people.
The only quality that Ebira women have is trouble and wickedness, very violent people,
An ebira woman can stab you at any provocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Ebirra: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
egypt better than italy and greece ,
Oh oh ;DSorry my dear ,2mins silence to u cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note ur ebira tribe are d people who always fight jerry gana for saying middlebelt isnt north ,
They will troop in wt their islam babariga to curse jerry gana ,infact kogi as a whole is something else ,fulani has made it clear that ur only problem on earth is igbos since 1356 bc

You have problems with understanding, let me sha reexplain my point may be you'll understand this time around.

From your earlier post, you pointed out that Egypt had a wonderful civilization, b4 it was supposingly distroyed by Islam. Here's my point Rome and Greek also had wonderful civilizations, were they also distroyed by Christianity? (Cos I don't know where they are among world power today).

Greece is currently in recession, their economy is currently bad, Egypt is doing better than Greece economically (use Google before you argue with me). Italy is also facing economic crisis, my question for you is, how have Christianity helped those nations??
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by IceColdVeins(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
dumb thread
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by AnalQueenluci: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ebirra:

You have problems with understanding, let me sha reexplain my point may be you'll understand this time around.

From your earlier post, you pointed out that Egypt had a wonderful civilization, b4 it was supposingly distroyed by Islam. Here's my point Rome and Greek also had wonderful civilizations, were they also distroyed by Christianity? (Cos I don't know where they are among world power today).

Greece is currently in recession, their economy is currently bad, Egypt is doing better than Greece economically (use Google before you argue with me). Italy is also facing economic crisis, my question for you is, how have Christianity helped those nations??
U see ur life ,
U think am a religious type ,check my profile photo n know whether who u see is as backward as hypocrites who fill mosques & churches in nigeria ,
Check and answer me!
FYI i am a strong jesus follower through humanity, not sort of christian or born again who lither every nooks n crannies of nigeria causing pains to the weak n meek!

U suppose to know we arent talking about christians but ebira who are so sensitive to islam...
Greek has no technology ,only theories of punic gods and hydra ass gods dated back since 3000bc
,greece ar god worshippers n writers ,
Italy is a christian religion country ,Religion weakens peoples progress ,Jesus n trinity i worship didnt teach us all this selfish bla bla bla italians and christian heads commit since 100Ad
He said love your neighbour and love more of your Neighbour (which is more of humanity i follow)..i no u ar a muslim if given u power u will end d life of all igbos in nigeria & diaspora..
NB: reason y igbos triive well in life amidst fight frm govt is that they love money & progress more dan religion which is impossible to hausa n yoruba..
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Quality20(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omihanifa:
Good things I know about ebira people
* Their women sabi do business (buying and selling )
* They are independent (men and women)

Bad things I know about ebira People

* Their women don't stay long in marriage
* Their women are hot tempered and mostly violent
* You can easily fvck their girls/women as long as you get small money and packaging
* They don't see fornication or adultery as anything big
*Their guys/men are deceitful, cunny, wicked and they don't like people progressing more than them
* You can fvck both mother and daughter if you get the mind undecided (my neighbour is currently doing Mon and two daughters)
* They are diabolical just like their igala counterpart angry

haba na!u just came here to tarnish our image!how can u say all these falsehood?fornication n adultery is a big sin to us and its not possible for mom n daugh to knowingly date same man at all
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Ebirra: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U see ur life ,
U think am a religious type ,check my profile photo n know whether who u see is as backward as hypocrites who fill mosques & churches in nigeria ,
Check and answer me!
FYI i am a strong jesus follower through humanity, not sort of christian or born again who lither every nooks n crannies of nigeria causing pains to the weak n meek!

U suppose to know we arent talking about christians but ebira who are so sensitive to islam...
Greek has no technology ,only theories of punic gods and hydra ass gods dated back since 3000bc
,greece ar god worshippers n writers ,
Italy is a christian religion country ,Religion weakens peoples progress ,Jesus n trinity i worship didnt teach us all this selfish bla bla bla italians and christian heads commit since 100Ad
He said love your neighbour and love more of your Neighbour (which is more of humanity i follow)..i no u ar a muslim if given u power u will end d life of all igbos in nigeria & diaspora..
NB: reason y igbos triive well in life amidst fight frm govt is that they love money & progress more dan religion which is impossible to hausa n yoruba..

My names are Patrick Omeiza, Chinedu, Ola-dimeji, Ozi-ajayi
So I am 100% a full blown Nigerian.

My dad is ebira, dats where the Omeiza came from

My mum is Igbo from Mbaise, Imo state that's where the Chinedu came from

My paternal grandmother is Yoruba from Akoko Ondo state and that's where the Ola-dimeji comes from.

So I don't hate Igbos one bit cos I am half Igbo.

You talk about loving your neighbor, dats hypothetical because reading back all your previous comments, I see nothing but pure hate and contempt

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Ebirra: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
A hateful personality claiming humanitarian
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Omihanifa: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Quality20:
haba na!u just came here to tarnish our image!how can u say all these falsehood?fornication n adultery is a big sin to us and its not possible for mom n daugh to knowingly date same man at all

Oga calm down, am talking about what's currently going on where I live in abj undecided

Just ask any guy the characteristics of Ebira people and they will tell you openly that their women/girl are Randy, it's an open secret bro
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by AnalQueenluci: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ebirra:

My names are Patrick Omeiza, Chinedu, Ola-dimeji, Ozi-ajayi
So I am 100% a full blown Nigerian.

My dad is ebira, dats where the Omeiza came from

My mum is Igbo from Mbaise, Imo state that's where the Chinedu came from

My paternal grandmother is Yoruba from Akoko Ondo state and that's where the Ola-dimeji comes from.

So I don't hate Igbos one bit cos I am half Igbo.

You talk about loving your neighbor, dats hypothetical because reading back all your previous comments, I see nothing but pure hate and contempt

Nigerian schools teach igbophobia ,dats ur problm .,maybe Ebirra problm ...
Ur ar patrick omeiza dat is d first time am seeing a christian name attached to omeiza ,

All i see is ibrahim omeiza ,abdulahi omeiza , ibn moha omeiza they will always fight wt this name to make sure development see no light of day thru emotions to islam
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Amatarasha(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamPlato:
she Resemble Amatarasha. BUT E be like say she go get sense pass amatarasha
yeye dat ugly girl resemble me?
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by IamPlato(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
undecided where You Go Before
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Gudiza(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
No 'men' should seek out to marry ebira women or any particular 'women' for that matter.
Be safe and stick to women you are familiar with. Enough of this kind of threads.
It trivializes marriage and only brings about hateful bashing..

Quality20:
the original and more historic ones are from toto in nassarawa state, abaji in abuja,parts of edo state, and koto in kogi state. However, d most populous and better known ebiras are from okene in kogi state, where most migrated to

Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Amatarasha(f): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamPlato:
undecided where You Go Before
Went on french visit to Heavenstown smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Amazingman(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hello dear, welcome back. Why these mods dey treat u guys like this. It's rude, very annoying. How have u been ?

Amatarasha:
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by IamPlato(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
come Shut Up And Stop Lying
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Rosay15(f): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
... Chai, I wan talk before but I checked your profile it made me speechless.. enjoy cheesy
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Amatarasha(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amazingman:
Hello dear, welcome back. Why these mods dey treat u guys like this. It's rude, very annoying. How have u been ?

10 years soured love(love gone soured) on pioneers of ladies forever
Infact sins of the father(mamas)
They will ban you and nothing will happen ,my love is dear forum cheesy no hiccups
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Amatarasha(f): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamPlato:
come Shut Up And Stop Lying
Heavensgate cheesy grin
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by TANID(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rosay15:
... Chai, I wan talk before but I checked your profile it made me speechless.. enjoy cheesy
Hmmmm! Why Na ? Chai I Just Get Out Of Banned Now Exactly 5:55 PM
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by AnalQueenluci: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rosay15:

dnt mind
Am seeing most of her name on my mention ,
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Rosay15(f): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Come on shut up ,
Dey compare you wt me n u ar happy ...see ur face! Mtchew iamplato e-idiot
... So you use different moniker also.
Chai, you’re right though cus I don’t argue with idiot... Enjoy and please don’t mention me again. Peace. wink
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by AnalQueenluci: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rosay15:
... So you use different moniker also.
Chai, you’re right though cus I don’t argue with idiot... Enjoy and please don’t mention me again. Peace. wink
No i thought i was the one
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Rosay15(f): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
TANID:
Hmmmm! Why Na ? Chai I Just Get Out Of Banned Now Exactly 5:55 PM
... Sorry dear.
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by AnalQueenluci: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rosay15:
... o.
. wink
Dont be annoyed pls ,am in my badmood
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Rosay15(f): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Dont be annoyed pls ,am in my badmood
... it’s okay dear. Be good and be cheerful cus life is too short to be unhappy.. kiss
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by AnalQueenluci: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rosay15:
... it’s okay dear. Be good and be cheerful cus life is too short to be unhappy.. kiss
So edit it,
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rosay15:
... Sorry dear.
where you brought up in ondo state
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Successnoah(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Abeg shey any Ebira single lady here i need to mingle
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by Successnoah(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
My Ebira girls are more beautiful in d world
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by babyfaceafrica: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rosay15:
van u spread ebira?..if yes what dialects..Toto,adavi,okene,okehi..I am interested in the language... wa dahi!
Re: Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women by TANID(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rosay15:
... Sorry dear.
Thanks Mihiz Rosay grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother / How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.