Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

You Knew She Cheated On Your Wedding Day.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Knew She Cheated On Your Wedding Day.. (371 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Knew She Cheated On Your Wedding Day.. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2019
People are gathered, rice is cooked, reception venue is set, relatives are around, pastor is ready, mum is happy, dad is happier, his friends are around, mum's colleagues are in a hotel lodging, your siblings are excited, granny is dancing; THEN SUDDENLY A NEWS BROKE OUT TO YOU THAT SHE CHEATED....

Will you cancel the wedding?
Re: You Knew She Cheated On Your Wedding Day.. by GuestLog: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
You mean the cheating happened on the wedding day?

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Doesn't Show Financial Commitment Is Not Safe To Marry -bishop Abioye / T / Suggest A Penalty For COZA Pastor Or Timi And His Wife If Proven Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.