Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Suggest A Penalty For COZA Pastor Or Timi And His Wife If Proven Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggest A Penalty For COZA Pastor Or Timi And His Wife If Proven Guilty (369 Views)

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Penalty For COZA Pastor Or Timi And His Wife If Proven Guilty by celeb4reallife(f): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
What would be your judgement on Pastor Biodu Fatoyinbo? what penalty would you suggest if we are to bring this whole thing to conclusion?

And should we find out the story is otherwise,

what would be your penalty on Timi and his wife?

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Penalty For COZA Pastor Or Timi And His Wife If Proven Guilty by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Let us not count "our chickens before they hatch"
Re: Suggest A Penalty For COZA Pastor Or Timi And His Wife If Proven Guilty by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Whomever that's the victim should learn to forgive.
But No to Rape

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Trust A Woman You Just Met Especially If She Tells Lies Or Is Manipulative / One Day! / Touching Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.