Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (13086 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / 10 Things I Hate About You. / 5 Things You Hate About Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Seun(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2007
Most of the human traffic is guest traffic. Losing one visitor isn't such a problem, unless there are hundreds of people who visit the forum every day because of that person, but most rule-breakers actually drive people away.

IBBFan used to play the role of impersonator before I changed his name. He used to [b]pretend [/b]to be IBB. Kapish?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by omogenaija(f): 12:39am On May 10, 2007
@ Seun i dont remember that , can u please remind me of an incident when IBB did that ?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Seun(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2007
Obviously I have nothing better to do with my time. You, on the other hand, are too busy to search for it yourself.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by omogenaija(f): 12:53am On May 10, 2007
exactly --- since u made the statement about IBB , back it up with evidence
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by soulpatrol(f): 1:11am On May 10, 2007
seun seun. omigod i wish i could meet you in person. you're an interesting character! grin big ups!
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Seun(m): 1:19am On May 10, 2007
exactly --- since u made the statement about IBB , back it up with evidence
Do I owe you anything? I am satisfied with the evidence, and that's all that matters. If I'm wrong, my website suffers.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by omogenaija(f): 1:49am On May 10, 2007
just show me the evidence thats all i ask
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by anizzle(m): 2:43am On May 10, 2007
Like every other big thing.i think its time seun got some employeesto moderate and move on to other things.

since he obviously doesnt understand that hi5,myspace,google,facebook and alibaba are owned by youngmen.

seun, ,do a little studying and you will come to know that u will feel left out in history if u let your chance pass u by.

maybe you're satisfied and fulfilled with d way things have gotten and we are all just running our mouths.
any which way sha.
i wish u d best
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by soulpatrol(f): 3:02am On May 10, 2007
seun, biko, wetin i do you now wey you come ban me? you asked about our honest opinions about you, we give you am, you come dey ban us? abeg no vex o. you'll lose valuable nairaland members by doing so. cool
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by soulpatrol(f): 3:04am On May 10, 2007
unless you want me to stoke your ego small. ok o. singing [i]seun is a good boy, eeeiiya eeeiiya ooooooo smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by dakmanzero(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2007
There are quite a lot of things I like about Seun. However, that is offtopic. This thread is about the things we hate.

Seun, there is one thing i absolutely abhor about you

I have nothing but pure hate for this aspect of thee

This hatred runs deep, though my very bones.

It permeates my very being, and threatens to coalesce into explosive and world-threatening malice

pure active ill-will

it is hatred for,

your stubborn and inexplicable refusal to fix the f*XKKXISKSKISKKXKXKXKNG unread replies section!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

hulk will smash
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by dblock(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2007
Yeah Fix the unread reply section. It's like a glitch, it can't handle tons of members using it at once undecided
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by naijagal(f): 8:30am On May 10, 2007
hee heee heee heee o gosh!
please where do all these people come from? u guys r just cracking me up here
@ billgatesfan, ibbfan, soulpatrolfan & seun(fan), you guys have really made my day today haaa haaa haaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 10, 2007
@ topic,
I'm indifferent, never really noticed him before now . . . shocked
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by bennie019(f): 9:15am On May 10, 2007
um i actually like seun despite all h negative things people been saying about him. My first impression about was wow this guy is a genius, second impression was he is so strightforward and real. Abeg Oga admin carry on jare, no shaking
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ChieFoH(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2007
dakmanzero:

There are quite a lot of things I like about Seun. However, that is offtopic. This thread is about the things we hate.

It permeates my very being, and threatens to coalesce into explosive and world-threatening malice

pure active ill-will

it is hatred for,

your stubborn and inexplicable refusal to fix the f*XKKXISKSKISKKXKXKXKNG unread replies section!!!!!

hulk will smash

@ darkmanzero's post

grin smiley grin smiley grin smiley grin L M W A O A R O F S O T G laughing my whole ass out and rolling on floor stamping on the ground grin

in the undying words of Lush
darkmanzero sounds menacing when he goes indepth with topics.
I think he not only sounds menancing but flagrantly excruciating and expeditiously ready to obliterate any vituperating miscreant on this forum grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by junegirl(f): 10:09am On May 10, 2007
Seun:

Obviously I have nothing better to do with my time. You, on the other hand, are too busy to search for it yourself.
Seun:

Do I owe you anything? I am satisfied with the evidence, and that's all that matters. If I'm wrong, my website suffers.

Haba, Seun! Since you asked us for our honest opinions u should at least have the good grace to hear it. Or you don get beef witj omogenaija before. Na wa for you o. You're indeed acting like a , angry
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ChieFoH(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2007
dakmanzero:

pure active ill-will

it is hatred for,

hulk will smash

@ darkmanzero's post

grin smiley grin smiley grin smiley grin L M W A O A R O F S O T G laughing my whole ass out and rolling on floor stamping on the ground grin

in the undying words of Lush
darkmanzero sounds menacing when he goes indepth with topics.
I think he not only sounds menancing but flagrantly excruciating and expeditiously ready to obliterate any vituperating miscreant on this forum grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by uchetobi(f): 11:35am On May 10, 2007
• Reading through all the previous post it is obvious that many forum members have no regards for rules. Rules are the key success factor for a forum. Check out some other forums you cant abide it because the language, the grammar, the contents, the spasm not encouraging. The forum was created for educative reasons. No reasonable person or body will want to advertise their content in an un-moderated forum
• I have been a member of this forum since 2005. I’v never been banned for any reason (Am not saying Seun doesn’t have his faults but hey……he is human lets not forget that
• Am sure if we could only abide by the rules a little we will have no problems. Then as for members that are so bitter about the forum practically spitting venom. Leave the site now abi? Instead of posting malicious and offensive posts everywhere. Is it by force? Are your legs tied down here? If I felt this bitter about anything that I have a choice over am pretty sure I would have left
• Then as for those stalking people through yahoo and the likes gosh!!!! People are so so so so jobless its unbelievable. I’ll advice people like that to get a life. Pls!!! multiple user names just to stalk and frustrate someone that’s the height mehn
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Elgaxton(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2007
O'l boy see beef o!

Chei na wah 4 9gerians, Seun na u look fro trouble o by opening this threadm I be surprised if u are surprised @ the

comments

@JimIyke: Ibu onye iberibe, kedu ihe iji Biafra eme at this new age eh?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by toshmann(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2007
what don't i hate about this seun of a guy. he feels he can ban, unban, re-ban and de-ban me at will. i hate him totally and if God punish am i jam am for road, there and then will he know the intensity of the hatred angry sometimes i wish i can lay my hands on his jugulars.

how can u ban an adult like me for speaking my mind on an election that everybody knows how it happened? how can u control the mind of an educated, experienced, civilised and handsome dude ( cheesy ) like toshmann? how? who does he think he is? take a look at this thread and see how the overwhelming majority (>99%) of the thread participants have e real beef against the buffon. if he were asked to do a poll now about this he would rig the polls.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by dela(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2007
One of the most difficult things in life is managing people.To an extent Seun has tried having in mind we are  mortals.The largest room in the world is room of improvement.keep up the dream.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by naijagal(f): 12:07pm On May 10, 2007
@toshmann, hatred is really a strong emotion one should avoid
i really hope u were kiddin with dat last post (even though am laffing ma haed off) grin

meanwhile am really enjoying dis thread
am sure seun is just having fun at our expense
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by BillGatesFan(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2007
@uchetobi: Am not suprise at your post,for some reasons best known to me.but nothing can make seun to invite you to Ogun state for a wekend,so stop chasing him indirectly.as I said earlier, I have nothing personal against seun,i just want him to know that his actions sometimes are bad,at least he can write a member offlist and ask him if he can assist him add something on his name to be sure who is writting, everyone will understand him,but everyone will get upset when he acts like BEN LADEN, of course at that time George Bush won't forgive him.

@naijagal: nice to hear that some peoples reply makes your day, thats why we are all here to put a smile on the face of every Nigerian,encourage them,and support them,so none will feel the wickedness of our leaders,when you know that someone somewhere will make you smile at least your sorrow will go down a bit. Your welcome .

@IBB please forgive seun, but i wonder why you have to go to the extent of begging him to change your name?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by LoveKing(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2007
Now Seun answer me why did you ban jerrymania? babaearly? and why did you remove obaofbenin's log in details from your database?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Elgaxton(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2007
@BabyOsisi(f)

I am a Nigerian American so let me speak as both.
Nigerians of which I'm proud to be one have a problem generally with ego and restricting freedom of speech.
We always have a need to stress our importance even when it is not necessary to do so,Seun has that problem too.

Having lived and practiced professionally in the US for close to a decade (lived longer than a decade) there are some things I've learnt here that one cannot learn in Nigeria no matter how hard you you tried and that is simple courtesy.It has since left our culture.
We have a harsh,rude authoritative attitude to things and feel a need to force people to obey us and prove that we need to be obeyed.
My advice to Seun,take a trip to the USA,get a job even if in a McDonalds or even IT for a year and live and interact in the west,I promise you'll see things a little different from the way we do things in Naija.

I no understand u o!,

No be u open thread of boyfriend wey buy u buka food!!

so which buka for Amiee the guy for dey buy you buka food eh??

Na wah for naija so which of the gist u dey form? the buka own abi the Yankie wey u dey?

abeg make una dey talk true o
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Seun(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2007
Come on, guys, I understand customer service better than all of you, but you are not my customers. Kapish? smiley
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Elgaxton(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2007
LoveKing:

Now Seun answer me why did you ban jerrymania? babaearly? and why did you remove obaofbenin's log in details from your database?

Guy!!

how did you get into Seun's database abi u follow am dey moderate?

*** people can yan! chei
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ChieFoH(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2007
come, Mr Osewa, what do u mean we are not your customers so what are we? don't let me start with u o! is it because i've been quiet since?

Look, NOBODY IS ABOVE SLAP!!!
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by hinduism(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2007
Am new just arrived,have not seen anything to hate yet, and I pray not to see anything to hate about the moderator.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by anabell(f): 2:32pm On May 10, 2007
@elgaxton, who told u it was babyosis that opened that thread? u just open ur big basket mouth and say what u dont no.It was jesusfreak, next time get ur facts right b4 u start runin ur mouth
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by spora(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2007
Honestly when Mr. Osewa started this thread, I thought he was being sincere.

He has forgotten that "Bi o ba ngunyan bo'lu, waa lota. Bi o si n soko soja, wa a lore" You can't please everybody, as one man's meal is another man's poison

I had expected him to study the contribution, address what needs to be addressed, and ammend what needs to be addressed. Not trying to start another argument in the midst of an arguement.

If you have all the answers, you shouldnt have started the thread in the first instance.

And if you feel, we are not your customers, wait until we leave, it is then you will know if we dont visit, those who advertise will not advertise.

Sofry mai bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.