Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures (42801 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by MotivateUrself(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
I'm deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Timisamd(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Where is the twerking... I thought twerking should be motional ? .. For pics again. ..
Chaii
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Alejobs: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by speaktogen(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
kee miii grin grin
lilmax:
twerk in and out of marriage

where do men find these women?
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilmax:

I don’t even understand
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Fisher007: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
remiguy:
it is his own property

Nope, It is just his turn for now until further notice.
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
cheesy i just love this..wat i would do to get a twerking wife ehn
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
KevMitnick:
Women going into marriage should learn stuff like this as a soft skill. Skills like these may save their marriages. grin grin grin
gbam
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ubdavis(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
I for talk say them fresh but... I don't trust pictures these days, best if wishes to them though...

2 Likes

Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol dude be like. No worry I go show you pepper for bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
samcus:
I hate seeing elderly people standing in d bus while I'm sitting. I will just close my eyes and pretend that I'm sleeping
Lol crase!
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by dapadawee: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote a

I wish them all the best in marriage. keep the fire of love burning don't quench it.
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by femi4: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilmax:

you must be boring
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Detmon: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lovely!

Meanwhile, check my signature if you desire a platform that enables you have a first hand tutorial as though you are in a classroom.
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by TSRC: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
KevMitnick:
Women going into marriage should learn stuff like this as a soft skill. Skills like these may save their marriages. grin grin grin
I dey tell you. It dosen't mean she is not a good wife.
Why would i marry a wife that can't twerk on my natural pole? cheesy

No matter how annoying she is ,if the husband remembers those soft skills of hers that sends him to cloud nine, he would just overlook.

1 Like

Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by lutherjay: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
KevMitnick:

Don't mind them, if it's to tie wrapper around the house them Sabi that one.

1 Like

Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by emmanuelorieji(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Buy ur data and TV subscriptions at a very affordable price from us

*MTN*
1gb--- #650
2gb--- #1150
3gb--- #3000

*GLO*
2gb--- #1050
4.5gb--- #2100
7.2gb--- #2650
8.7gb--- #3260
12.5gb--- #4300
15.6gb--- #5400
25gb--- #8500

*AIRTEL*
1.5gb--- 1200
3.5gb--- 2400
7gb--- 5700
10gb--- 6000

*GoTv value*--- 1250
*GoTv plus*--- 1900
*GoTv max*--- 3200
*GoTv mobile access*- 630

*DStv access*--- 2000
*DStv family*--- 4000
*DStv compact*--- 6800
*DStv compact plus*-- 10650
*DStv premium*---15800

We also sell recharge cards of all networks. Contact us any day anytime 24hours/week.

You can make payments to
Orieji Chinazaekpere
First Bank
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by lutherjay: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He's a biker! Those who know me know I love bikers.

Still waiting for that biker. I refuse to settle for less kiss kiss

You mean settle down with an okada man !!

1 Like

Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by lutherjay: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
The Message in this picture is that As a lady, you must do what makes your Man happy so you can get happiness in return..

If your guy likes getting he's ball's eaten, Chop it like it's kpomo and he'll always come home straight from work..
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Can she ride the D as good as she rode that bike?
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
lutherjay:

You mean settle down with an okada man !!
Lol. You are funny. Power bike different from Okada

1 Like

Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by cronsberg: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

I am a biker, a bicyclist that is. Where do we meet?
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Adonko(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Biker ni there are many bikemen outside you can choose one for yourself.

Women and fantasy are like bread and butter.
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Noah2gud(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by tfash96(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
She's 1 hell of a ghost rider
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adonko:
Biker ni there are many bikemen outside you can choose one for yourself.

Women and fantasy are like bread and butter.
How naw? God said Ask and I'll answer, seek and yee shall find.
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
cronsberg:
I am a biker, a bicyclist that is. Where do we meet?
A cyclist? Well, I cycle well. grin
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Exodora: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fat guys should marry slim girls , slim guys should also marry fat girls . I don't like two fat people as a couple it looks disgusting to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by Alejobs: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures by booksrite(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fat guys should marry slim girls , slim guys should also marry fat girls . I don't like two fat people as a couple it looks disgusting to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.