Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) (2148 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by crackclap: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is a true life story.

Ordinarily, it’s not supposed to be mean but the context looks as if. Let’s see how this will make the Single Ladies proud to be single.

There was this guy that got an MSC scholarship to study overseas. Because the sky is not always rainbowing, he needed urgent help, gracefully, his girlfriend was in a better position to bail him out but there was a mix. Let’s hear him out.

I got an MSc scholarship abroad recently, and I have been trying every possible way to get the money for my flight and other stuffs.

I needed like 1 million Naira only, I have been running around for it, only for me to ask my girlfriend who's working in a bank to help me out, at least if I can get 400,000-500,000 Naira from her, my going abroad is for the betterment of both of us, do you know she blatantly refused to help me?

Saying she has no money for such, I asked her to take a loan from her bank, I mean Banks give loans easily to their staff, she refused, saying if I go out now, I will go and marry someone else.

It's either I ignore the scholarship and stay with her or we should do a court marriage before I go and get her pregnant, then she can think of anything about helping me.

These are the conditions she's giving me. The painful thing is that this is someone I've been with for four years still counting.

I really hate myself at the moment. I don't even know what to do.

Over to you.

What do you think this man should do?

https://crackclap.com/this-true-life-story-will-leave-single-ladies-without-a-boyfriend-or-in-a-relationship-super-hateful/

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by molybdenum0012: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Well, she is right. Do a court marriage with her before you go, that way she will be sure you are not running away from her.

Don't be selfish, man. Think about her feelingtoo

10 Likes

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Drisade: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Imagine ur girlfriend should take a loan for u so that she can use the rest of her life servicing the loan while u flex abroad abi.if u are serious about traveling ur family are in d best position to take a loan for u.

9 Likes

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by crackclap: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Do you think that is the best that can happen?
Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by GoldenJAT(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
She is right!!! Anything can happen in this life. Don't blame her. We just have to be realistic at times... While it is good to love... The head and heart must be intact for rational reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Ayoleeboy007: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
OK imagine her now in your position will you borrow money in your office to give her to study abroad for at least 2 years, guy she's not a fool, I don't even think you love her very much if you do she won't be the one asking it would be you.

5 Likes

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Even a wife collecting a loan to give her husband is a risk, he may still abandon her after traveling out, how much more a boy friend? 4years my fat ass!

2 Likes

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Obodo999(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Even a wife collecting a loan to give her husband is a risk, he may still abandon her after traveling out, how much more a boy friend? 4years my fat ass!

Show the picture of your fat ass, or I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Deepfeel(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
I will not advice my sister to collect loan to sponsor her boyfriend overseas never, she did the right thing by refusing

3 Likes

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good comments above, but there will still be idiots who will come here and insult the girlfriend for not helping, I'm waiting for them angry

4 Likes

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by CosmicPhoenix: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
even if he gets married to her,how will that stop him from getting married to someone else abroad

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Filmewell(f): 4:10am On Jun 20, 2019
I don't understand the correlation between the topic and the story

4 Likes

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by femmoy(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Filmewell:

exactly my thoughts,stupid story just like the poster.
hiss

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Nmezor(f): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Off point
Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by crackclap: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2019
GoldenJAT:
She is right!!! Anything can happen in this life. Don't blame her. We just have to be realistic at times... While it is good to love... The head and heart must be intact for rational reasoning.

You are right my lady, we need to be wise, right?

see more at crackclap.com
Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Ryan03(f): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Good comments above, but there will still be idiots who will come here and insult the girlfriend for not helping, I'm waiting for them angry
Day just break you don begin dey find trouble

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Bros.I'll advise you as though I were in your shoes.
Do what she asks,go out there and explore more options.
If you happen to make it and still like her,you can always come back for her.
If not,then settle her and let peace reign.
You don't get anywhere in life by being a fool!
Take that lifeline like a champ wink

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by boomssey(f): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Filmewell:
thought I was d only one.
Re: This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) by stamapro(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Wow, this is one wise gf, kudos to her, good decision to an accident that will happen

(1) (Reply)

Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job / LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Ready For Marriage But Not In Love With You? / If You're Still Awake, You Should Check Out These Hot Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.