Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com (12385 Views)

Who Knows About Starta.ng / Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
ibraaaheem04:

Share me the link at. ibkehinde@gmail.com

Sent. Do you have a website sire?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Who will help me create a website for free? I'll pray for you.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by chrisfocus(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kweensavvy:
Who will help me create a website for free? I'll pray for you.

Leemaoo

Does anyone know if we can we use the free website of WordPress?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
chrisfocus:

Leemaoo

Well, free WP looks unprofessional and it might turn off your audiences/targets. My thoughts Sha.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Kweensavvy post=79941874][/quote]
I have mailed you. Try to check your mail.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
chrisfocus:

Leemaoo

Yes, i think so. Just use SEO(Search Engine Optimisation) to increase the visibility of your blog in search engine.

One of the SEO techniques involves using keywords. Keywords are terms google users repeatedly type in google search engine to get a particular content.

There are many sites online that do such research for you instead of wild guesses. All you need do is type your topic. The site will show you list of relevant keywords related to it.

This isnt the only SEO technique to get alot of people to your blog.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tenshades:

I have mailed you. Try to check your mail.

Okay sire.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tenshades:

Well, free WP looks unprofessional and it might turn off your audiences/targets. My thoughts Sha.

You are right sha. Unprofessional. Since your aim is to get people to trust you enough to call that number. You aint just looking for traffic.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Holatee: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kweensavvy:
Meanwhile there is this survey site i'm currently checking out. If it makes brain and i cash out as they promised, i will share to you guys. Wont bother if its crap. If you're interested anyways, i can share the link to your mail. Or you can wait let me confirm how legit it is. Already earned 250points between yesterday night (that i joined) and this morning. They say i can earn when its up to 1000 points. The site offers tasks and surveys. Just watching them sha.

Not putting my eggs in one basket. Revenue vault can chill for now. No money for website yet.

But if you guys welcome my suggestion of using any of your (standard) website, we can do it. Besides, its an opportunity for you to have many contents.

Well maybe i'm miscalculating sha. I havent still been able to apply to campaigns so i dont know what they asked you guys.

Pls send d link to gabtej2@gmail.com
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Holatee: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kweensavvy:
Meanwhile there is this survey site i'm currently checking out. If it makes brain and i cash out as they promised, i will share to you guys. Wont bother if its crap. If you're interested anyways, i can share the link to your mail. Or you can wait let me confirm how legit it is. Already earned 250points between yesterday night (that i joined) and this morning. They say i can earn when its up to 1000 points. The site offers tasks and surveys. Just watching them sha.

Not putting my eggs in one basket. Revenue vault can chill for now. No money for website yet.

But if you guys welcome my suggestion of using any of your (standard) website, we can do it. Besides, its an opportunity for you to have many contents.

Well maybe i'm miscalculating sha. I havent still been able to apply to campaigns so i dont know what they asked you guys.

Pls send d link to me.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by ezebest150: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2019
I wonder self.. l applied for some campaigns and it's still pending for more than a week now..
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2019
ezebest150:
I wonder self.. l applied for some campaigns and it's still pending for more than a week now..

When were you approved and what are the options of campaigning/advertising you chose while registering?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by ezebest150: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
I applied for rehab treatment, plumbers and others in revenuevault platform.. I was approved since last month...
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by olushollys(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Guys you can check ringba.com for educational information about pay per all. They also give out for free website or so for campaign promotion

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by koolsammie(m): 4:16am On Jul 07, 2019
You guys can use Google Business Website. It's free

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2019
olushollys:
Guys you can check ringba.com for educational information about pay per all. They also give out for free website or so for campaign promotion

Thanks for this piece. Please I looked up the site and tried to sign up but payment option was requested. Please is there a way we can see the page of the free website and the campaign promotion stuff without payment?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Erec(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Thank you for the info.

I'm in for this please share the link to my email at signature. We will go in together on this

Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Erec(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Erec:
Thank you for the info.

I'm in for this please share the link to my email at signature. We will go in together on this

auduabdul28@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by dair(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Hi i'm interested can you send the link to my mail damiro18@outlook.com
I'm also waiting to get approved from revenue vault
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Guys please the survey thing is a waste of valuable data and time. Scrap the thought of it. Earning is too slow. Slower than a snail. Or maybe i'm not as lucky. Those i have sent to how market??

Oya reset your brain back to default setting; revenue vault. Thankie cry
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Kweensavvy:
Guys please the survey thing is a waste of valuable data and time. Scrap the thought of it. Earning is too slow. Slower than a snail. Or maybe i'm not as lucky. Those i have sent to how market??

Hahahahahahahaha... Factory reset.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by ezebest150: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Guys apart from getting approved campaign the big thing now is running google ads, is there a free way of running ads please share...
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by PuZZyNegro: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kweensavvy:

We can do thread by barter.

You purchase the domain name and hosting using my affiliate link and I will setup the blog for you for free.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Generalwoodz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Who knows about pillowbux.com ?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

We can do thread by barter.

You purchase the domain name and hosting using my affiliate link and I will setup the blog for you for free.

Ahahah really?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Just got approved after 3 weeks and some days. Up to build a website and run targeted traffic
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
astnig:
I think the original poster made a mistake in the title of the topic, revenue vault is a pay per call company that pay you when you send callers to them. There is no question as to whether they are real or not … yes they 100% real , unfortunately they do not offer a training ( not sure I have seen any pay per call network offering a training)

However, there are several training online that are available to train you on how to promote your promo numbers when approved, the only problem is that, they are super expensive (range from $1000- $6000) just for coaching, initially I thought they were crazy to request for such an insane amount of money for training but as I would later find out , pay per call seems to be the easiest methods of generating money online especially when you know how it works and can implement it.

The problem with us here in Nigeria is when it comes to making money online; we always expect it to be free , the truth is , making money online is very possible but not free.

When you engage in an online business, you need to do your research using the following methods among others:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Definitely not this forum, (you are likely to be misled by either the “I know it all” but have never received a single payment online or the very broke that think everything must be free, in the process waste their time.

Facts:

I joined the pay per call business January 2019

Feb earning- $0

March earnings - $130 (was not paid because I did not hit the minimum payout)

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Here is the screenshot of how much I have made this month (June 2019) , Just today I logged in to check my stats for the offers I am promoting .

You can see that I am currently promoting 2 offers, I have had about 140 calls between yesterday and today but only 7 of them have stayed beyond the duration of minutes required for a conversion. That is why my earnings is currently $384. I am sure it should increase by the end of the day because I am really trying hard to hit $4500 before Sunday

My advice to anyone reading this, so long as someone can train you on how to go about it; your earning potentials are endless. I am not interested in training anyone so do not ask, feel free to call any of the companies that train for Pay per call there are a few online

I honestly do not think the fees charged by the Nigerian training entity is outrageous, i only get upset with training companies that collect your money and do nothing , i do not believe this is one of them based on my experience with them, but like i said, there are other training in the US( online that can also help)

Here are my stats between 26-27th of June 27, 2019:

To the guy who is rejoicing that he did not enroll , “village people are dancing on your matter already” lol

Please I just got approved and will need some guidance From you.

Please what are your promotional methods?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by olushollys(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
astnig:
I think the original poster made a mistake in the title of the topic, revenue vault is a pay per call company that pay you when you send callers to them. There is no question as to whether they are real or not … yes they 100% real , unfortunately they do not offer a training ( not sure I have seen any pay per call network offering a training)

However, there are several training online that are available to train you on how to promote your promo numbers when approved, the only problem is that, they are super expensive (range from $1000- $6000) just for coaching, initially I thought they were crazy to request for such an insane amount of money for training but as I would later find out , pay per call seems to be the easiest methods of generating money online especially when you know how it works and can implement it.

The problem with us here in Nigeria is when it comes to making money online; we always expect it to be free , the truth is , making money online is very possible but not free.

When you engage in an online business, you need to do your research using the following methods among others:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Definitely not this forum, (you are likely to be misled by either the “I know it all” but have never received a single payment online or the very broke that think everything must be free, in the process waste their time.

Facts:

Feb earning- $0

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Here is the screenshot of how much I have made this month (June 2019) , Just today I logged in to check my stats for the offers I am promoting .

You can see that I am currently promoting 2 offers, I have had about 140 calls between yesterday and today but only 7 of them have stayed beyond the duration of minutes required for a conversion. That is why my earnings is currently $384. I am sure it should increase by the end of the day because I am really trying hard to hit $4500 before Sunday

My advice to anyone reading this, so long as someone can train you on how to go about it; your earning potentials are endless. I am not interested in training anyone so do not ask, feel free to call any of the companies that train for Pay per call there are a few online

I honestly do not think the fees charged by the Nigerian training entity is outrageous, i only get upset with training companies that collect your money and do nothing , i do not believe this is one of them based on my experience with them, but like i said, there are other training in the US( online that can also help)

To the guy who is rejoicing that he did not enroll , “village people are dancing on your matter already” lol

Good info my brother, and thanks greatly. would like to have a word and more insight from you.
kindly reachout on
call or whatsApp.
thanks
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by 4sheezy: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2019
astnig:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Facts:

Feb earning- $0

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Good info my brother, and thanks greatly. would like to have a word and more insight from you.
kindly reachout on
call or whatsApp.
thanks [/quote]
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by theoworldito: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please how can I contact you?

astnig:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Facts:

Feb earning- $0

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos And Hausas Who Are Richer / Nigeria To Lose More In UK Listing Of Naira—fsdh / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.