Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com (12389 Views)

Who Knows About Starta.ng / Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Mrbenny001: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Wait o is it revenue vault that ask you to pay or Mr David squad, Ring train
Tizzyreal:
I thought someone here said that revenue vault doesn't collect money for training?. If you look closely I'm sure you will recognize that phone number. That is the exact phone number Mr David asked me to call when my application is approved. Check very well young man and see why I called you a SCAMMER. These fraudsters have been disturbing my phone to pay 19,200k for training fee. How come you deny that they don't. As I am talking to you I have 3 high paying approved campaigns in market call.net that I'm earning from. I didn't have to pay dime to anyone before my campaigns were approved. If you like I can show you the screenshots. I have learnt that some Nigerians now scam with impunity even in broad day light. People should shine their eyes VERY WELL!!!
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Mrbenny001:

Someone once said revenuevault is owned by Mr David.

Still there a way to delete my application with revenuevault? I lost interest.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Tizzyreal:
I thought someone here said that revenue vault doesn't collect money for training?. If you look closely I'm sure you will recognize that phone number. That is the exact phone number Mr David asked me to call when my application is approved. Check very well young man and see why I called you a SCAMMER. These fraudsters have been disturbing my phone to pay 19,200k for training fee. How come you deny that they don't. As I am talking to you I have 3 high paying approved campaigns in market call.net that I'm earning from. I didn't have to pay dime to anyone before my campaigns were approved. If you like I can show you the screenshots. I have learnt that some Nigerians now scam with impunity even in broad day light. People should shine their eyes VERY WELL!!!

Do they accept Nigerians or you had to use some VPN?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Do they accept Nigerians or you had to use some VPN?

MarketCall accepts Nigerians. No need for VPN

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Someone once said revenuevault is owned by Mr David.

Still there a way to delete my application with revenuevault? I lost interest.

Yes. Mr David owns it.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
sosowater:

Have you personally earned from them?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tizzyreal:

Can i send you a mail?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
sosowater:

Do you know much about market call and can i mail you?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by fancyto(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Who can help me with how to start this pay per call business called revenue revault.
I was just approved.
First don't even know if its a scam
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Hateorlikeme: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
sosowater:

Yes. Mr David owns it.

@ Sosowater your stupidity na follow come o grin I can bet you are a completely ignorant guy. You are peddling rumours that you are not sure of. It is clear you are definitely angry about something you have failed to disclose. You live in your poor hut and keep making noise of how MR DAVID owns this and that, do you know what it takes to set up a pay per call network, abi because you have easy access to free data you think you can come here and spill rubbish. I can bet you are still attempting JAMB, no sensible graduate will come here and write all these rubbish, the fact that you were not approved for campaigns does not mean a network is a scam.
Do you think everyone reading this is an idi-ot like you, to set up a fully functional pay per call network will cost no less than $300,000 to $500,000 with huge monthly maintenance fees of their infrastructure. Your assumption that one man called “Mr David” will wake up and invest over 109 million naira to entertain ignorant people like you is beyond belief.

All your posts here is centered around FALSE claims about revenue vault, the moment I saw your post , I quickly went to read through all your previous posts, it is all centered around revenue vault this or that. You obviously do not have an idea of how any of the pay per call networks operates.
If you have been truly given a unique number by market call, you will never have come up with the rubbish that you have been posting.
I have your time today, bring it on. I know your next line of defense will be that I am a major investor @ revenue vaul. I am waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 5:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Have you personally earned from them?

No, I haven't earned from them but I have an account with them.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Hateorlikeme:

@ Sosowater your stupidity na follow come o grin I can bet you are a completely ignorant guy. You are peddling rumours that you are not sure of. It is clear you are definitely angry about something you have failed to disclose. You live in your poor hut and keep making noise of how MR DAVID owns this and that, do you know what it takes to set up a pay per call network, abi because you have easy access to free data you think you can come here and spill rubbish. I can bet you are still attempting JAMB, no sensible graduate will come here and write all these rubbish, the fact that you were not approved for campaigns does not mean a network is a scam.
Do you think everyone reading this is an idi-ot like you, to set up a fully functional pay per call network will cost no less than $300,000 to $500,000 with huge monthly maintenance fees of their infrastructure. Your assumption that one man called “Mr David” will wake up and invest over 109 million naira to entertain ignorant people like you is beyond belief.

All your posts here is centered around FALSE claims about revenue vault, the moment I saw your post , I quickly went to read through all your previous posts, it is all centered around revenue vault this or that. You obviously do not have an idea of how any of the pay per call networks operates.
If you have been truly given a unique number by market call, you will never have come up with the rubbish that you have been posting.
I have your time today, bring it on. I know your next line of defense will be that I am a major investor @ revenue vaul. I am waiting.

Thank you for your insults. I'm used to seeing such on Nairaland because it's a faceless forum.

Revenuevault is owned by Mr David. Sporry is also owned by him. These two sites are only targeted for the Nigerian audience. Sporry scammed people years back with the same format that David is using for Revenuevault, same phone number and same team acting as Affiliate Managers.

Revenuevault is not worth up to the amount you mentioned because it's not a top tier pay per call network. It's a third party website that serves pay per call offers from other networks.

There's no PPC network that doesn't have affiliate managers. Revenuevault doesn't have and the only people that calls themselves affiliate managers are the people on Mr David's team. If they're not part of the company, how did they usually know that you have been approved, put a call to you with the phone number that you used to register on Revenuevault and ask why you haven't applied for a campaign?

I worked on sporry dot com years ago and was scammed by Mr David who owns it. When it got to the time to withdraw, they blocked my account saying that I have two accounts with them. Same thing they did to other guys.

Listen up everyone, if you have money to waste, pay for the training then come back here and prove me wrong.

Like you said and I affirm, you have an interest in Revenuevault or you're just one of the people that sees Nairaland as an avenue to insult people or talk anyhow because it's an online forum.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Hateorlikeme:

Waiting for me to insult you on your first ever comment on nairaland since you opened the account on July 25 this year? There are more better things to do than insult you.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
If you are determined
to earn at least $125 in
the next 24hrs,
continue reading .
It is no longer news
that web hosting
companies in the USA
are aggressively looking
for affiliate partners
worldwide including
Nigeria to help promote
their company products
and services. Many of
these companies pay as
much as $700 for each
referral you send to
them if you are interested send me an email in my siggy.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by omagbemifidelis(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
fancyto:
Who can help me with how to start this pay per call business called revenue revault.
I was just approved.
First don't even know if its a scam
Got approved as a publisher or for a particular campaign?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by omagbemifidelis(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Look
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Chigift67: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Guys we can check this site, I this it will add a little fact to this arguement

https://www.wattpad.com/769137348-is-revenue-vault-is-really-safe-for-work-what-is

sosowater:

Waiting for me to insult you on your first ever comment on nairaland since you opened the account on July 25 this year? There are more better things to do than insult you.

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Chigift67: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Guys, I think we can add a little fact to this argument.

kindly see this review https://www.wattpad.com/769137348-is-revenue-vault-is-really-safe-for-work-what-is
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Chigift67: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Guys, I think we can add a little fact to this argument.

kindly see this review https://www.wattpad.com/769137348-is-revenue-vault-is-really-safe-for-work-what-is

Mrbenny001:
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by alexvic12: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wow!
I'm sorry you got bitten by this guy. I got approved and made the call but got really discouraged after the so-called training fee was mentioned.

omagbemifidelis:
I can't really tell if Revenuevault(RV) are genuine or not. But as for David and is ringtrain crew, they are all scam.
Don't come here and argue with me because I know what am saying.

David's type of scam is a professional one. He uses RV to drive traffic to his own type of business. He is a graphic designer that is into website design and development.

He claimed to have an affiliation with RV and also an expert in PPC campaign. All these claims are all lies.

As for his girlfriends, sorry, his secretaries as he formally called them, I don't have any English words to describe them yet. You see all these calls they kept disturbing your phone with, it will all stop once you make the very last payment.

I paid a total of over 100k to those scumbags all in the name of helping me get my campaign started and also to make some dollars online. Brotherly, till this very day, I have made not even a cent from the so called business.

The worst is, my campaign hasn't even be approved after 3 months of applying, setting up my website, landing page, Google Adsense and all other rubbish that's needed. Just recently, I cancelled my domaindish hosting account that is billed to expired this month end cos I've ran out of funds to keep paying monthly domain hosting.

I'm not saying the whole idea of PPC is a scam neither am I saying David and his crew are total scam(because they did what I paid for). But am saying they have no affiliation or experience with RV. Their assurance of making money on RV is all lies and dubious.

So if you think you're an expert in any PPC network and having proof of long time experience on how it work, then you're welcomed to work with me. But first, we will have to meet in person(there are so many ways to do this online). You have to show me all payments you have received in the past months. This is my honest advice to anyone who is interested in RV or PPC business or network.

This is my email address : sowi4me@gmail.com.
Reach me anytime for questions, proof or any discussion concerning this topic.

Have a blessed week.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by ArclordZerro(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Well, I'd really love to have a word with you. @astnig
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by ArclordZerro(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
The Pay Per Call space is somewhat new to Nigerians. I, too, got the #24,950 training jagaban. I swore I'd learn that stuff online by whatever means. So far, I believe I'm making progress.

To you reading this right now, don't give up. All you have to do is don't stop learning something new everyday. Gracias, wonderful people. �

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by ArclordZerro(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
One more thing guys!

Is there any WhatsApp group chat link for local PPCallers to connect with one another here? I mean, this space is majorly about networking. Your network in PPCall also determines your net worth. A WhatsApp group would be nice.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Peterleed: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Guys Revenuevault is not scam!!!���

Have gotten approved for a campaign and have paid for the promo number infact I created a site to promote the number and I didn't pay any 28950 to any body

But what I don't understand is how dey pay per call someone made a call to the number and reached the seconds dat is required to reach but I was not paid so I don't understand if the payment is automatic or the advertiser will be the one to approve the payment per call himself

Please I need someone to enlighten me on how dey pay per call peteralabi73@gmail.com

And one more thing I need someone who has access to alot of Americans who can make the calls to the number we can share the money together cos I can't afford to pay for AdSense
Please mail me peteralabi73@gmail.com if you are interested

Thanks ����
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Chigift67: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Good day guyz,

Please any ideas on how much it would cost for Google Ads for the approved campaign
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Chigift67: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2019
astnig:
I think the original poster made a mistake in the title of the topic, revenue vault is a pay per call company that pay you when you send callers to them. There is no question as to whether they are real or not … yes they 100% real , unfortunately they do not offer a training ( not sure I have seen any pay per call network offering a training)

However, there are several training online that are available to train you on how to promote your promo numbers when approved, the only problem is that, they are super expensive (range from $1000- $6000) just for coaching, initially I thought they were crazy to request for such an insane amount of money for training but as I would later find out , pay per call seems to be the easiest methods of generating money online especially when you know how it works and can implement it.

The problem with us here in Nigeria is when it comes to making money online; we always expect it to be free , the truth is , making money online is very possible but not free.

When you engage in an online business, you need to do your research using the following methods among others:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Definitely not this forum, (you are likely to be misled by either the “I know it all” but have never received a single payment online or the very broke that think everything must be free, in the process waste their time.

Facts:

I joined the pay per call business January 2019

Feb earning- $0

March earnings - $130 (was not paid because I did not hit the minimum payout)

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Here is the screenshot of how much I have made this month (June 2019) , Just today I logged in to check my stats for the offers I am promoting .

You can see that I am currently promoting 2 offers, I have had about 140 calls between yesterday and today but only 7 of them have stayed beyond the duration of minutes required for a conversion. That is why my earnings is currently $384. I am sure it should increase by the end of the day because I am really trying hard to hit $4500 before Sunday

My advice to anyone reading this, so long as someone can train you on how to go about it; your earning potentials are endless. I am not interested in training anyone so do not ask, feel free to call any of the companies that train for Pay per call there are a few online

I honestly do not think the fees charged by the Nigerian training entity is outrageous, i only get upset with training companies that collect your money and do nothing , i do not believe this is one of them based on my experience with them, but like i said, there are other training in the US( online that can also help)

Here are my stats between 26-27th of June 27, 2019:

To the guy who is rejoicing that he did not enroll , “village people are dancing on your matter already” lol

Pls, I have my campaign approved and promote number generated and embedded in my website, but I want to have an idea of how much I can budget for Google Ads. Kindly email me: chigift2001uk@yahoo.co.uk. thanks
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Jesbuddy(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Darling1998:

Abeg nor vex o...
Let me ask u dis question...
Have u heard of clickbank.com? If u have, let me ask u...
Check Google and tell me how many companies/individuals re training people for the above mentioned company...

They re numerous. And at d end of the day u eventually pay some of them for a training program...
Does that mean that clickbank was d one who charged u for the training?...
It's d same scenario here...
Some PPC Network don't pay Nigerians but revenue vault does...(I'm not siding anyone)

Go and do more research on revenue vault and see what u can find...

Those people(collecting 24k for training) have nothing whatsoever to do with revenue vault.. cos revenue vault does not have a referral system dat says refer someone and earn a commission, so these people devised a way to make sure there their labour's not in vain...
That's y dey came up with d training...

It's optional no one will beat u if u decide not to option for it...

But this I know dat PPC Networks charge for the tracking ID they give to u... That for sure is not free... But if any other charges be introduced, den u can call it a scam..

Ignorance is not an excuse to walk by opportunities or worse trample on a good chance to help yourself and others..

Much love....

I'm interested in this but I don't know how to use the tracking ID. I have a website. I will appreciate if you permit me to contact you.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by omagbemifidelis(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
For those mailing and calling me about revenuevault, PPC and Mr. David. Well, this is my final conclusion :

Forget Mr. David and his screw. They are all just organized scam. I don't know if people make money from PPC, but if they do and you want to join them, my advise is that you get a clue of what the business is. Try have a proper understanding of what is needed.

Well, a long my way of looking for what to do online, I ran into some guys who are making money on fiverr and upwork. It's a legit way to work and get paid online. Upwork is difficult to sing up with and fiverr is even more difficult to work on as a Nigerian( because of our bad reputation online)
If you're interested in working on upwork and make some money without being scammed, then send me an email sowi4me@gmail.com
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tenshades:

No mind am... His post was just full of senseless bragging... He made $4million dollars... Who he epp? Senseless bunch of crazy people thinking nobody can have access to what they know... He should watch out on how his secret will be cracked and exposed ryt here sooner.
You don't have to be so blazingly abusive na.. No one knows what he passed through to get to the level he is. He owns nobody any teachings or tutorials. You want to make use use of his knowledge? Be very diplomatic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year / Peace Mass Transit: No Glory Without A Story / Dont Depend On Salary Alone, Learn How To Create Another Income Stream: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.