Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com (12386 Views)

Who Knows About Starta.ng / Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Ok Guys. This is my answer to Revenuevault. It is pure scam. Those people advertising it here in Nigeria actually owns it. They are also the owners of sporry.com. Please save your money and apply to MarketCall or RingPartner. Those are reputable PayPerCall sites based in the United States. I just got approved on MarketCall and currently talking with my affiliate manager via video call on Skype. They're yet to allow me to apply for offers because I have no prior affiliate marketing experience.

Please don't work on Revenuevault. You will end up working for others without enjoying the benefits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by chrisfocus(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
sosowater:
Ok Guys. This is my answer to Revenuevault. It is pure scam. Those people advertising it here in Nigeria actually owns it. They are also the owners of sporry.com. Please save your money and apply to MarketCall or RingPartner. Those are reputable PayPerCall sites based in the United States. I just got approved on MarketCall and currently talking with my affiliate manager via video call on Skype. They're yet to allow me to apply for offers because I have no prior affiliate marketing experience.

Please don't work on Revenuevault. You will end up working for others without enjoying the benefits.

I really was scammed sha. Chai.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by ezebest150: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Yeah, revenuevault people for naija called me on phone to sign up for their training program and turned them down..
I also got approved by marketcall... I will soon run campaigns..
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 3:33am On Jul 22, 2019
ezebest150:
Yeah, revenuevault people for naija called me on phone to sign up for their training program and turned them down..

Hello Eze, how did u process the approval please? My AM is still yet to reply to my chat. The offers are faded, meaning I can't apply yet. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 3:35am On Jul 22, 2019
ezebest150:

They even called you to sign up for training programs?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 3:48am On Jul 22, 2019
There is even this site "goldmoneyideas dot com" that requests 25k for training about making money on revenuevault. I have been whining the guy on whatsapp for d past 2-3 weeks and he's been trying to lure his family members(not me) into paying 25k for training by showing me edited and fake access bank credit alerts and telling me he has agents in the US that he works with who generate calls for him.

He also went ahead to tell me the 25k will allow me to get approved within 3days as a new applicant and he will take it up from there. His other plan is 15k which is for those who have been approved and want way forward on earning big time.

He also made mention that my daily task on the revenuevault is to log in to my dashboard to get promo number for the offer and send to him on whatsapp. And pay $5 to revenuevault to rent promo number monthly.

But wetin turn me off na him edited access bank alert fake proofs.

9ja!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
No wonder they refused to approve my campaigns... Waiting for me to call Mr David

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Kweensavvy:
Wow... Naija we hail thee! So i would have been scammed again?? After my post NYSC scam headache...

It would have been 2-0...lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
sosowater:

Bros e nor work for u nor mean say na scam o...
U gave ur self away to be extorted and what would u expect...
We Nigerians have this mentality...
We want everything urgently... We lack d virtue of patience...

I too I'm not exempted...
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
We all have experienced scam one time or the other.
But dat one nor mean say everything na scam o...
Revenue vault will never collect money from anybody. And why is that?
Because me too don sign up... I've been approved and I didn't pay a dime...

Y re people complaining of scam is that they pay and subscribe to a training (Maybe they think it's an autopilot money inflow or something)... And at d end of d day no result...

The truth is even after the training, if u don't put in ur efforts and be persistent, you'll end up coming back here saying they re scam...

The basic truth is that we re the ones scamming our self..
I signed up for a program b4, and I payed real money...
I didn't put in any effort and I wasn't persistent...
I ended up disappointed... But that doesn't mean they re scam...
It was my fault... I scammed my self...

I would want everybody to be financially free(including my self)
But trolling opportunities ain't going to help...

Wen they ask u to pay for d training (just like I did) say no..
You'll figure it out ur self...

U can find some free training on YouTube and maybe Google on PPC...

Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
frankyskyboi:
hello all, i came across a site online, revenuevault.com that one can earn through pay per call..i signed up as an affliate and they said the training fee is 24950..please i want to know how legit it is...need opinions

Hey there revenue vault is totally free just like ringba....

The money is meant for a training those who invited u designed..
So its up to u wether u re interested in the training or not...

But as I for me I didn't opt for the training (it would be a waste of money on my own path)...

U can always learn from YouTube and possibly Google...
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

We can do thread by barter.

You purchase the domain name and hosting using my affiliate link and I will setup the blog for you for free.

Why not use blogger instead...
If u don't have money for a domain name, dat will be d perfect option for u...
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Hello, i'm also a newbie on revenue vault. Recently got approved. I do not have money to give anyone; not like i'm scared of being scammed or anything. I'm simply plain broke.

Well i'm doing a research online to find out the trick behind the whole thing found these.

P. S: i'm far from being done o.

*you should have a blog. Dont go anywhere near it if you do not own a blog or a website.

* i guess, focus on a niche.. Maybe health...

*write contents about health issues... Build your contents in such a way that it chronologically leads to a call to action... With the promo number displayed at the end.

*write your contents to suit your target american audience.

*look for facebook/ twitter pages with american participants that talk about.. Something related to your content. Eg weight loss... Write a meanifull comment and attach your link.

*go to other platforms and promote your blog, Twitter quora, Youtube

This is all i have learned so far... I'll come back when i learn more. For now, i dont understand why i cant apply to any campaign

Well, if i eventually make it, i will teach people for free. Lets have a conscience. People are suffering.

That's not through "you should have a blog. Dont go anywhere near it if you do not own a blog or a website"

There re many ways to promote ur tracking number or whatever it's called... U can use
Facebook group,
Facebook pages,
Google AdSense,
Banner ads..
Paid search..
SEO (search engine optimization)...
Email marketing...
Cold email marketing...

Ur imagination is ur only limit on what u can go with these things..
But the problem is that some of them(if not all) re not free...

So its up to u cos a website isn't free either... cool
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by olushollys(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Darling1998:

That's not through "you should have a blog. Dont go anywhere near it if you do not own a blog or a website"

There re many ways to promote ur tracking number or whatever it's called... U can use
Facebook group,
Facebook pages,
Google AdSense,
Banner ads..
Paid search..
SEO (search engine optimization)...
Email marketing...
Cold email marketing...

Ur imagination is ur only limit on what u can go with these things..
But the problem is that some of them(if not all) re not free...

So its up to u cos a website isn't free either... cool

even with the above mentioned means is there still no need for website/blog that you need to direct your audience to from where they would eventually be asked to take ACTION!. please throw more light.
thanks
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
olushollys:

even with the above mentioned means is there still no need for website/blog that you need to direct your audience to from where they would eventually be asked to take ACTION!. please throw more light.
thanks

Heard you don't really need a website for google and bing targeted ads.

Also you can simply risk buying marketing/promotion gigs from Americans on fiverr
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Darling1998:
We all have experienced scam one time or the other.
But dat one nor mean say everything na scam o...
Revenue vault will never collect money from anybody. And why is that?
Because me too don sign up... I've been approved and I didn't pay a dime...

Y re people complaining of scam is that they pay and subscribe to a training (Maybe they think it's an autopilot money inflow or something)... And at d end of d day no result...

The truth is even after the training, if u don't put in ur efforts and be persistent, you'll end up coming back here saying they re scam...

The basic truth is that we re the ones scamming our self..
I signed up for a program b4, and I payed real money...
I didn't put in any effort and I wasn't persistent...
I ended up disappointed... But that doesn't mean they re scam...
It was my fault... I scammed my self...

I would want everybody to be financially free(including my self)
But trolling opportunities ain't going to help...

Wen they ask u to pay for d training (just like I did) say no..
You'll figure it out ur self...

U can find some free training on YouTube and maybe Google on PPC...

Thanks...

OK. Thanks!

Is it true that one will have to keep paying $5 to revenuevault monthly in order to get promo number. I'm asking this because a prospective trainer said that to me.

And did Nigerian affiliate manager on revenuevault call you for any training or offer promotion?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2019
And that advice is for those that dont wsnt to stress out with websites and contents. Can you see Nairaland ad below this comment? That is a classic example of targeted ad.. Advertising 'free ads' and thats cuz we are talking about free ads.. The other day NL advertised website design on this thread just when were talking about websites!

Thats same way google ad goes.. Its very effective. If you want google to ad a campaign about drug abuse rehab, this advert will mostly likely pop up when someone is searching for drug abuse solutions on google.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2019
Tenshades:

OK. Thanks!

Is it true that one will have to keep paying $5 to revenuevault monthly in order to get promo number. I'm asking this because a prospective trainer said that to me.

And did Nigerian affiliate manager on revenuevault call you for any training or offer promotion?

I've not experienced any $5 billing by revenue vault (if I'm asked)..
Yap I called them, they didn't call me... But I didn't pay anything cos I had a little knowledge abt it already

But if wat u re saying is true (about d monthly Billing).. I'll have to do an in-depth research about dat...
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2019
olushollys:

thanks

U have to understand that it's a call to action... U don't necessarily need a website or blog...

You'll have to understand that SEO cannot be compared to paid search.. i.e (u cannot compare ur website's free SEO to a paid one(which re those listed above).
Using a paid search will bring u result quickly... Google will use d keywords u enter to match those that re looking for the product/service u render...

Den if u must have a blog or a website, u must have a good source where your traffic comes from...
But if u re just starting out ur website, it's not gonna be easy. U won't be seen anywhere near the 1st page on Google search...

Paid always has an edge over free...
Except u re an expert in SEO...

I hope this helps...

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2019
olushollys:

thanks

You'll just have to direct them straight to the offer...
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Darling1998:

Bros e nor work for u nor mean say na scam o...
U gave ur self away to be extorted and what would u expect...
We Nigerians have this mentality...
We want everything urgently... We lack d virtue of patience...

I too I'm not exempted...

Why not try them out.

Moreover, they didn't scam me. I paid nothing but I found out through their domain registrars.

Want to know if it's not scam? Get approved, pay or don't pay for their trainings and them drive traffic and make money. When it's time to withdraw, do so and get back to us
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by omagbemifidelis(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=astnig post=79725877]I think the original poster made a mistake in the title of the topic, revenue vault is a pay per call company that pay you when you send callers to them. There is no question as to whether they are real or not … yes they 100% real , unfortunately they do not offer a training ( not sure I have seen any pay per call network offering a training)

However, there are several training online that are available to train you on how to promote your promo numbers when approved, the only problem is that, they are super expensive (range from $1000- $6000) just for coaching, initially I thought they were crazy to request for such an insane amount of money for training but as I would later find out , pay per call seems to be the easiest methods of generating money online especially when you know how it works and can implement it.

The problem with us here in Nigeria is when it comes to making money online; we always expect it to be free , the truth is , making money online is very possible but not free.

When you engage in an online business, you need to do your research using the following methods among others:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Definitely not this forum, (you are likely to be misled by either the “I know it all” but have never received a single payment online or the very broke that think everything must be free, in the process waste their time.

Facts:

I joined the pay per call business January 2019

Feb earning- $0

March earnings - $130 (was not paid because I did not hit the minimum payout)

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Here is the screenshot of how much I have made this month (June 2019) , Just today I logged in to check my stats for the offers I am promoting .

You can see that I am currently promoting 2 offers, I have had about 140 calls between yesterday and today but only 7 of them have stayed beyond the duration of minutes required for a conversion. That is why my earnings is currently $384. I am sure it should increase by the end of the day because I am really trying hard to hit $4500 before Sunday

My advice to anyone reading this, so long as someone can train you on how to go about it; your earning potentials are endless. I am not interested in training anyone so do not ask, feel free to call any of the companies that train for Pay per call there are a few online

I honestly do not think the fees charged by the Nigerian training entity is outrageous, i only get upset with training companies that collect your money and do nothing , i do not believe this is one of them based on my experience with them, but like i said, there are other training in the US( online that can also help)

Here are my stats between 26-27th of June 27, 2019:

To the guy who is rejoicing that he did not enroll , “village people are dancing on your matter already” lol
Please can I call you or better still have your email?
I already pay for training, had my website set up, landing page ready and juts waiting for my campaign to get approved. I just need some few more information from an honest man like you.
Please try get back to me on sowi4me@gmail.com.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by omagbemifidelis(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
[b][/b]
astnig:
I think the original poster made a mistake in the title of the topic, revenue vault is a pay per call company that pay you when you send callers to them. There is no question as to whether they are real or not … yes they 100% real , unfortunately they do not offer a training ( not sure I have seen any pay per call network offering a training)

However, there are several training online that are available to train you on how to promote your promo numbers when approved, the only problem is that, they are super expensive (range from $1000- $6000) just for coaching, initially I thought they were crazy to request for such an insane amount of money for training but as I would later find out , pay per call seems to be the easiest methods of generating money online especially when you know how it works and can implement it.

The problem with us here in Nigeria is when it comes to making money online; we always expect it to be free , the truth is , making money online is very possible but not free.

When you engage in an online business, you need to do your research using the following methods among others:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Definitely not this forum, (you are likely to be misled by either the “I know it all” but have never received a single payment online or the very broke that think everything must be free, in the process waste their time.

Facts:

I joined the pay per call business January 2019

Feb earning- $0

March earnings - $130 (was not paid because I did not hit the minimum payout)

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Here is the screenshot of how much I have made this month (June 2019) , Just today I logged in to check my stats for the offers I am promoting .

You can see that I am currently promoting 2 offers, I have had about 140 calls between yesterday and today but only 7 of them have stayed beyond the duration of minutes required for a conversion. That is why my earnings is currently $384. I am sure it should increase by the end of the day because I am really trying hard to hit $4500 before Sunday

My advice to anyone reading this, so long as someone can train you on how to go about it; your earning potentials are endless. I am not interested in training anyone so do not ask, feel free to call any of the companies that train for Pay per call there are a few online

I honestly do not think the fees charged by the Nigerian training entity is outrageous, i only get upset with training companies that collect your money and do nothing , i do not believe this is one of them based on my experience with them, but like i said, there are other training in the US( online that can also help)

Here are my stats between 26-27th of June 27, 2019:

To the guy who is rejoicing that he did not enroll , “village people are dancing on your matter already” lol

Please can I call you or better still have your email?
I already pay for training, had my website set up, landing page ready and juts waiting for my campaign to get approved. I just need some few more information from an honest man like you.
Please try get back to me on sowi4me@gmail.com.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Darling1998(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
sosowater:

Why not try them out.

Moreover, they didn't scam me. I paid nothing but I found out through their domain registrars.

Want to know if it's not scam? Get approved, pay or don't pay for their trainings and them drive traffic and make money. When it's time to withdraw, do so and get back to us

I'm already registered with them... After I got scammed, I became more cautious abt what I get involved with....

So I did a research about them and saw nothing incriminating... Clean record that's y I gave them a try... Don't worry I will get back to u when I make a withdrawal...
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Darling1998:

I'm already registered with them... After I got scammed, I became more cautious abt what I get involved with....

So I did a research about them and saw nothing incriminating... Clean record that's y I gave them a try... Don't worry I will get back to u when I make a withdrawal...

It's alright.

I'm not trying to discourage you but I want to tell you that it's a new site and it was founded by Nigerians. It's not a Pay Per Call company. It's just a PayPerCall network.

They only integrated those offers there using a plug-in. Now if you search them using Google, you won't see any review about the company.

Now these same guys own www . sporry . com. Sporry failed to pay it's affiliate marketers previously and till now. When it's time for withdrawal, they will block you for having 2 accounts which you are innocent of the offense.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
sosowater:

It's alright.

I'm not trying to discourage you but I want to tell you that it's a new site and it was founded by Nigerians. It's not a Pay Per Call company. It's just a PayPerCall network.

They only integrated those offers there using a plug-in. Now if you search them using Google, you won't see any review about the company.

Now these same guys own www . sporry . com. Sporry failed to pay it's affiliate marketers previously and till now. When it's time for withdrawal, they will block you for having 2 accounts which you are innocent of the offense.

Whao... Talking from experience.

I also noticed when I checked their details on Alexa and other sites checkers, what I saw wasn't convincing enough.

God bless you.

I rest my case.

"eni ori yo dile!!!! " - - person wey God save should find his way.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by olushollys(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Darling1998:

You'll just have to direct them straight to the offer...

Ok great!
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
sosowater:

It's alright.

You mean revenue vault?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos And Hausas Who Are Richer / Nigeria To Lose More In UK Listing Of Naira—fsdh / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.