Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him (32994 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Airtimex(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
This is what "see finish" can cause, he wants to taste someone new.

You are not making enough sense...

Any man that wants to stick with you will do that...nothing like see finish
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Come to think of it how can she be going to the market and be cooking for the jobless man? Who brings money for the foodstuffs sef?
as a babe u go make ur self scarce sometimes. Dont be known as that one wey sabi wash cloth, wey too like cooking grin
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by IceColdVeins(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
If fuckery had a platform, her rants should be the url.
I cant phantom how females regard cooking and bleeping as favours that they do for love as if the staple costs rest on their shoulders and the bleeps were given without any mutual ecstasy in return.
Like one Benue ho' that i bleeped back to back during my NYSC days would always say when arguments ensued between us, ''I bleep you and I cook for you, what else do you want from me?''. Dumb-a*ses that have nothing other than punanee and cooking skills to offer!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by franchasng: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
pocohantas:

How does cooking for one's man make anybody a maid? So, a woman with class doesn't cook for her man?

If these things are done out of self-will and altruism, I see no problem with them at all.

Cooking for a man won't make him marry you, not cooking for him won't make him marry you either. It is only the man that knows he qualities that tops his list. If she has it alongside cooking, everyone is happy. If she doesn't... oh well!

If she likes cooking, by all means...cook.
If she doesn't like it, please don't.

Don't go forming wife material all to get the ring, then when it doesn't work out, she starts talking like this.
Wonderful response: only a man knows the quality he's looking for in a lady he would finally settle down with....some are looking for good cooks, some are looking for fertile lady to birth for them, some looking for chicks that speak Queens English, some are looking for money maker ladies that will help them make money, while some are looking for sex machine to help destroy their dick.

But in all, there are some top qualities virtually every reasonable man desires and looking for in a lady before they can ask her: will you marry me

1.) Physical attractiveness & sex appeal: this sometimes depends on the guy...as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

2.) Home keeping skill: every man loves to have a homely lady around him....homely ladies have a way of making a man feel at home and relaxed, and any lady that makes a man feel at home and relaxed is likely going to get that question from the guy

3.) Financial productivity: in 2019 and beyond, most ambitious, reasonable guys are searching for ladies with financial wisdom, who are also financially productive to build a family/home with....having this quality will increase a lady's chances of getting married to reasonable guys today

4.) Happy lady: some ladies are perpetually angry, rarely smile, always frowning and being in a hurry....it gives off bad signal

5.) Respect/Humility: men, in fact, this is number 1 quality every man desires in his wife. A respectful lady can make a man's heart melt with emotions. Imagine a hot, pretty, classy lady sees you and greet "good morning, good afternoon, hi good morning..." just this can make a guy nearby to pop the question.

6.) Frugality: all men, be it billionaires, millionaires or broke guys hate extravagant ladies....he may act like he loves you for the showoff and for fun and parties, deep down his heart, he doesn't truly give a damn about you and will never marry you with good eyes except you use jazz to influence him which so many ladies do.....not all guys married their wives with clear eyes....ladies do go diabolical with their search for a husband

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by olumalcolm(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aunty se mi as in do anoda one.
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Joromi12:
as a babe u go make ur self scarce sometimes. Dont be known as that one wey sabi wash cloth, wey too like cooking grin
Abi naw. But then there's still relationship where they gum themselves and are happy... Depend on individuals sha
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by goodnewscliff(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Charelsz:
habeg help me asked her undecided
no mind her joor..... thank God men has d final say when it comes to who to marry grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
goodnewscliff:
no mind her joor..... thank God men has d final say when it comes to who to marry grin grin grin grin
lol grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by fortunechy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Cooking alone can't keep a man.... may be she has some offensive attitude
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Ndukings92(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
donbachi:
I once gave a girl my school fee,paid rent for another,sold my laptop and kodak camera to save the life of the mother of another girl and helped another girl bury her father...today where are they?married to other men...c'mon cooking fresh food and taken it to him,u are ranting.
o boy eh,guy I rest my case cos u pass me.I for write mine u know
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Articul8(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Airtimex:
I don't think your senses has been fully restored kiss

When you see money, you go still loose that sense again lipsrsealed

Everybody with him own wahala...I'm very sure, a more decent and serious guy must have approached you. But you wanted more in a man...

Any man wey get money don turn husband material for women side and you go see them dey form serious relationship...

If at all the sense is back, relax your own man go come and don't force yourself on any man...

Devil get power oooh...as you dey claim sense don land, na that time your normal husband go show and you go use sense pursue the man...

Be careful with your newly acquired sense cheesy

I love every bit of the sentence you made. You touched the right places

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:
Wonderful response: only a man knows the quality he's looking for in a lady he would finally settle down with....some are looking for good cooks, some are looking for fertile lady to birth for them, some looking for chicks that speak Queens English, some are looking for money maker ladies that will help them make money, while some are looking for sex machine to help destroy their dick.

But in all, there are some top qualities virtually every reasonable man desires and looking for in a lady before they can ask her: will you marry me

1.) Physical attractiveness & sex appeal: this sometimes depends on the guy...as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

2.) Home keeping skill: every man loves to have a homely lady around him....homely ladies have a way of making a man feel at home and relaxed, and any lady that makes a man feel at home and relaxed is likely going to get that question from the guy

3.) Financial productivity: in 2019 and beyond, most ambitious, reasonable guys are searching for ladies with financial wisdom, who are also financially productive to build a family/home with....having this quality will increase a lady's chances of getting married to reasonable guys today

4.) Happy lady: some ladies are perpetually angry, rarely smile, always frowning and being in a hurry....it gives off bad signal
5.) Respect/Humility: men, in fact, this is number 1 quality every man desires in his wife. A respectful lady can make a man's heart melt with emotions. Imagine a hot, pretty, classy lady sees you and greet "good morning, good afternoon, hi good morning..." just this can make a guy nearby to pop the question.

6.) Frugality: all men, be it billionaires, millionaires or broke guys hate extravagant ladies....he may act like he loves you for the showoff and for fun and parties, deep down his heart, he doesn't truly give a damn about you and will never marry you with good eyes except you use jazz to influence him which so many ladies do.....not all guys married their wives with clear eyes....ladies do go diabolical with their search for a husband
Where we get things wrong.. Greeting good morning and afternoon doesn't meant the person is respectful.
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by kense88: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
As her how many times she has cooked for herself. Big lier
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thank God u speak out rather than drink sniper...

Shit happens this days.. take heart
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by kense88: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
pocohantas:

How does cooking for one's man make anybody a maid? So, a woman with class doesn't cook for her man?

If these things are done out of self-will and altruism, I see no problem with them at all.

Cooking for a man won't make him marry you, not cooking for him won't make him marry you either. It is only the man that knows he qualities that tops his list. If she has it alongside cooking, everyone is happy. If she doesn't... oh well!

If she likes cooking, by all means...cook.
If she doesn't like it, please don't.

Don't go forming wife material all to get the ring, then when it doesn't work out, she starts talking like this.
Dont mind them, she might have other serious flaws, but she will never mention it. I know them well
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Teejay13(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Perhaps, She must have portrayed an unaccepted character to him. Cos if she had behaved well, there is no way he would have treated her that bad.
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by badostic: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ladies like fond of crying victim. Mine that I have saved her life from embarrassment and death, she is the one crying victim and
I am set to dump her and get another wife.
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Thalinzrcng: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maybe give a more comprehensive testament and not this self-pitying brief hash.
Tell how you both must have come close to literally driving each other mad. Tell of the frustrations. Tell of the inadequacies in handling adverse circumstances. Tell it to the girls trying to learn a lesson or two from you. Tell it as it is and there will be a few that will be grateful that you did.
Desist from the self-righteous, self-pitying tirade. U claim to have reached a point of healing by divinity but ur apparent bitterness belies the claim. To heal properly, admit ur mistakes and learn from them, moving forwards.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by nairalee(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
donbachi:
I once gave a girl my school fee,paid rent for another,sold my laptop and kodak camera to save the life of the mother of another girl and helped another girl bury her father...today where are they?married to other men...c'mon cooking fresh food and taken it to him,u are ranting.

Mehn you've spent so much P just to get the P
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Articul8(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:

Very true for number 5&6. Respect, yes. Extravagant lady, NO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by franchasng: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Where we get things wrong.. Greeting good morning and afternoon doesn't meant the person is respectful.
In as much as you have a good point, but it takes a certain level of humility and good upbringing for a mature lady to greet another stranger man of probably same age range in Nigeria of today, especially in the city, you know I am talking about wink
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Ikpongiton: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
just review your life,because no man will dump a wife material
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nice one. Unfortunately, I scored 0/6 cry

Na Shiloh get you be that. cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Ufedolove: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
SageMK:

Well, do you go to the market just to cook for your man everyday? — because that's what the original post is about. If you do that and you are happy doing it to someone you aren't married to, then it's now a job.

A woman with a class doesn't impose on a non-existent responsibility simply to make person A see her worth.

You are trying so much to make sense but sorry, your comment is still senseless and even senseless then senseless.
However, your comment is senseless. Therefore, your comment is senseless.
You don't even understand the OP the slightest

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mellowbandw:

You always like to comment nonsense just to get like and share from we ladies.
grin iyam dead
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by JAVANESE(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
This is what "see finish" can cause, he wants to taste someone new.
A guy u mite av dated 4 quite some time say 1 or 2 years would av definitely "see you finish". So "see finish" isn't d case cus only a man knows where his heart lies
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by QueenSekxy(f): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:

Nice one. Unfortunately, I scored 0/6 cry
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by kense88: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
IceColdVeins:
If fuckery had a platform, her rants should be the url.
I cant phantom how females regard cooking and bleeping as favours that they do for love as if the staple costs rest on their shoulders and the bleeps were given without any mutual ecstasy in return.
Like one Benue ho' that i bleeped back to back during my NYSC days would always say when arguments ensued between us, ''I bleep you and I cook for you, what else do you want from me?''. Dumb-a*ses that have nothing other than punanee and cooking skills to offer!
The food wey she go use food flask pack even more than half of and carry go home.
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Surprisingly that thing dey burst their head ehn. At some point I had UBER drivers always telling me they couldn't wait to see the person behind the voice. I will be like "Good morning, Sir. Please I ordered a ride...".

They think say I be better person, them no know say na scam grin
Buhhaahhhhaaa.
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:
In as much as you have a good point, but it takes a certain level of humility and good upbringing for a mature lady to greet another stranger man of probably same age range in Nigeria of today, especially in the city, you know I am talking about wink
If greetings dey credit account eeh, we Nigerians for be millionaires cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him by QueenSekxy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Na Shiloh get you be that. cheesy
Na men deh rush us now. cheesy

Their population nobi here. They are the ones to visit shiloh for wives as we are scarce. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.