Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions (43144 Views)

Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Akwa Ibom, Recover Looted Properties Worth Millions / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nukilia: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
legitnow:
GHANAIAN ARE LAZY AND HOPELESS RETARDS.
IF I WAS TO BE A TRADER THERE, I WOULD HAVE ARRANGED SUFFICIENT WEAPONS TO FINISH THEM, THEY WILL BEG FOR PEACE. EVEN IF IT IS THE LAST THING, I DO ON THIS EARTH.

The Nigerians of the 80s are different from today's Nigeria. I am sure Ghanaians will live to tell the stories that will ensue from this crisis to their children unborn.... 21 states are insecure in Nigeria as at today, peaceful Nigerians doing little business are also being attacked by criminal Ghanaians.... I am expecting Ghanaian refugees soon

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by benqo01(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ghanians are stupid.....what are they feeling like,they have always been jealous of nigerians......morons

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Arexit: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin how times have changed grin grin grin grin
so this is NIGERIA MUST GO i guess
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by googi: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
In the days we respected ourselves at home with the pride and world's expectation of becoming the regional power, any Country inside or outside Africa would think twice before dissing Nigeria.

We sent Africa countries teachers, magistrates, doctors and administrators. What do we send them today?

Criminals from self-a claimed shiithole country.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
I don't even know what Nigerians are doing in that country seriously
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Some Ghanaian youths with red scarfs on their heads were caught on camera looting and destroying the shops and goods of Nigerians living in Ghana

According to Ebalsblog, the incident is happening now at the city of Kumasi.

Watch the video;

https://zenithnaija.com/ghanaian-youths-seen-destroying-shops-and-goods-of-nigerians-in-kumasi-photos/

When IBOs are facing problems outside Nigeria, they remember they are Nigerians and want sympathy of fellow Nigerians and FG . They celebrate Biafra day in those countries and tell the whole world Nigeria is bad. Those countries have no respect for Nigeria & Nigerians because they know there is problem with Nigeria as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nukilia: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
First south Africa nw Ghana kwa undecided why r they pursuing nigerians upandan abeg. Watch as Trump wntz 2 start deportation, many naija people go dey dia lipsrsealed

7000 Ghanaians are on deportation list from the US
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by chrisagyei: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
HELLO Nigerians!!!,please forgive ma brothers,we don't hate you buh the level of crime by Nigerians in Ghana is too high.We could have made our brothers in Kumasi stop this attacks on Nigerians buh on a second thought,they will see us as enemies of the State due to recent tensions of Ghanaians getting fed up with Nigerians.We don't know what kidnapping is since independence even during our worse periods in the 80s.Buh just this year alone,two Canadians have been kidnapped,the Estonian ambassador to Ghana has been kidnapped,three girls have been kidnapped and still missing,a two year old was kidnapped and killed in Kasoa,a 4 year old was almost kidnapped and all these kidnappings were done by Nigerians alone except the Canadians where 5 Ghanaians assisted them.Majority has been arrested and standing trials.We are peaceful people and we do not say all Nigerians are kidnappers and criminals buh we want to prevent all these.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by AngelicBeing: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
nep2ra:
Serves Nigerians right.

We are an unrepentant criminally minded people.

We are known globally for fraud, deceit, criminal activities and dishonesty.

We are inching towards winning the award for the most despised and hated humans on the face of the Earth.

Until we embrace and practice new values and ethics our extinction is imminent.

Well said
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
or better still,Nigerians should leave Ghana ALONE!!grin #nigeriamustgo grin grin it's trending on social media now,hahaha buh more seriously,Ghanaians do not hate Nigerians,we just want you guys to behave yourself besides,we are brothers right?grin I love Nigerians,buh only the good ones.

OMG!! See statement from a fool from Ghana..
Your people ain't nothing good but thief and valueless set of people..
Agreed, Nigerians can be crazy a times, but did you carefully read what's posted up there?? GHANIANS LOOTING THE PROPERTIES OF NIGERIAN LIVING IN THAT GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY...
This sucks mehn!! GHANIANS In Nigeria better be careful or else, I trust my Naija people, Your head is gonna roll..☺☺

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by amaben2020(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Very good, let the youths keep sleeping while the old bastards keep eating out future, the Hausa people need to leave the helm of affairs of Nigeria for it to Excel
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OldBeer: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
benqo01:
Ghanians are stupid.....what are they feeling like,they have always been jealous of nigerians......morons
Jealous that you guys are the poverty capital of the world?

Or jealous because of your 24/7 electricity?

Which one?
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
It has started, Goodluck to my fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters in ghana. Now the world will truly see how pan - african these ghana hypocrites claim to be. grin
Some Nigerians are pan-Africanist oo crazy stuff I tell you. undecided
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
HELLO Nigerians!!!,please forgive ma brothers,we don't hate you buh the level of crime by Nigerians in Ghana is too high.We could have made our brothers in Kumasi stop this attacks on Nigerians buh on a second thought,they will see us as enemies of the State due to recent tensions of Ghanaians getting fed up with Nigerians.We don't know what kidnapping is since independence even during our worse periods in the 80s.Buh just this year alone,two Canadians have been kidnapped,the Estonian ambassador to Ghana has been kidnapped,three girls have been kidnapped and still missing,a two year old was kidnapped and killed in Kasoa,a 4 year old was almost kidnapped and all these kidnappings were done by Nigerians alone except the Canadians where 5 Ghanaians assisted them.Majority has been arrested and standing trials.We are peaceful people and we do not say all Nigerians are kidnappers and criminals buh we want to prevent all these.

For real?? all those kidnapping are carried out by Nigerians.. how sure are you?? Tell me the source of this your claim??. My dear, Investigate well before casting blames on innocent people... you are even saying it as if GHANIANS are holy set of people���..
So what you are tryna say is that, you guys have no criminal in your country right?? All the criminals are NIGERIANS.. Even U.S.A is not an exception when it comes to Criminal acts.. Wise up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OldBeer: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
Don't apologise for purging your country of shït.

Do what needs to be done before you end up like Nigeria.

I say this as someone who is on a journey to renounce my citizenship of that hole.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by TSRC: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
Then arrest the criminals and leave the business people alone.

Nigeria itself is currenty facing very serious security challenges from criminal immigrant herdsmen from different parts of west africa, you don't see us going full gong ho on all of them.

Benin Republic have turned Nigeria into a dumping site for imported goods from china, but you don't see Nigerians attacking beninouise citizens doing their business here.

We have suffered more from west africa than any other nation on the bloc.

Grow up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
Chai, mehn this is serious, kidnapping ambassadors for ransom, all those involved in the kidnapping and criminal activities should be executed angry
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Skiddoamat(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
I think they should ban Nigeria's from traveling out of the country just like Chelsea that way we will know how to deal and make things right..

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by chrisagyei: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

OMG!! See statement from a fool from Ghana..
Your people ain't nothing good but thief and valueless set of people..
Agreed, Nigerians can be crazy a times, but did you carefully read what's posted up there?? GHANIANS LOOTING THE PROPERTIES OF NIGERIAN LIVING IN THAT GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY...
This sucks mehn!! GHANIANS In Nigeria better be careful or else, I trust my Naija people, Your head is gonna roll..☺☺
hahaha,kill those few remaining thousands of half breed Ghanaians over there.They are a disgrace to mother Ghana.I mean,who goes to Nigeria?oh and remember more than 4-5 million Nigerians are in Ghana.Listen,We don't hate you guys buh please tell your people to behave.I first had good thoughts of Nigerians buh the toxic anti Ghana stuffs and comments I read on this site makes me wanna puke.Charlie,do your worst.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
OldBeer:
Don't apologise for purging your country of shït.

Do what needs to be done before you end up like Nigeria.

I say this as someone who is on a journey to renounce my citizenship of that hole.
l absolutely agree with your post and the guy you quoted sad
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
OldBeer:
Jealous that you guys are the poverty capital of the world?

Or jealous because of your 24/7 electricity?

Which one?

Oh my! ! See this one��... Despite the fact that Nigeria is going through turbulence periods..
We are still better than you guys..
Some people claimed that Nigerians are everywhere in the world, Do you wanna know the reason for that?? That's because we like to expand, we like to move away from our comfort zone.. Got that

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by henrydadon(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Luvinghubby:
It's a shame, Nigerians are no more respected in Africa, a whole giant of Africa.
I pray there is no major war because in Nigeria because from what am seeing neighbouring African countries will not accept us as refugees.

Don't deceive your self we were never at any time giants of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by almarthins(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
KKKWHITE:
Nigerians are reaping what they sowed

Sometimes weeds grow among good plants. Did we also reap from south africa what we sow?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by TSRC: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,kill those few remaining thousands of half breed Ghanaians over there.They are a disgrace to mother Ghana.I mean,who goes to Nigeria?oh and remember more than 4-5 million Nigerians are in Ghana.Listen,We don't hate you guys buh please tell your people to behave.I first had good thoughts of Nigerians buh the toxic anti Ghana stuffs and comments I read on this site makes me wanna puke.Charlie,do your worst.
Illiterate.

Nigeria has more foreign immigrants tham the rest of west africa combined.
There is more money circulating in two states in Nigeria than ghana as a whole.

I honestly don't know the clowns going to ghana. What do they do there?
It has never appealed to me before just like most of africa anyway.
I can understand those who go there for an education when they can't pass the entance examination in Nigeria.

But for those hustling there, it beggars belief.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
nep2ra:
Serves Nigerians right.

We are an unrepentant criminally minded people.

We are known globally for fraud, deceit, criminal activities and dishonesty.

We are inching towards winning the award for the most despised and hated humans on the face of the Earth.

Until we embrace and practice new values and ethics our extinction is imminent.

You have point

But people like you are the ones giving us bad name yet you dont know it

Always screaming at the top of your voice and accepting the negative tag. Statements like this from fellow Nigerians also ruin the reputation of the country.

We are far from the worst people in the world neither are we the most hated. No dey accept tags. All this ranting wont help. If you want a change then mobilise people near you and start a protest. No be to come online dey cast your country. There are foreigners here reading this comments too

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

Then arrest the criminals and leave the business people alone.

Nigeria itself is currenty facing very security challenges from criminal immigrant herdsmen from different parts of west africa, you don't see us going full gong ho on all of them.

Benin Republic have turned Nigeria into a dumping site for imported goods from china, but you don't see Nigerians attacking beninouise citizens doing their business here.

We have suffered more from west africa than any other nation on the bloc.

Grow up.

God bless you bro☺
Am sure GHANIANS won't be able to do that.
Let's call spade a spade.. Deal with the criminals but free the innocent people doing their business.. Must you guys go to such extent for us to know that you are weaklings.
argh!! Am tired of all these small small west African countries rising against Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Naija must go.the circle is complete.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Aymoi: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
cry What goes round truly comes round.... It was once "Ghana must go" now its "Nigeria must go"
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
almarthins:

Sometimes weeds grow among good plants. Did we also reap from south africa what we sow?

Those south Africans are animals, ingrate..
Now they can rebel against Nigeria after we save their sorry ass..
well, am not faze by that..

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OldBeer: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

Oh my! ! See this one��... Despite the fact that Nigeria is going through turbulence periods..
We are still better than you guys..
Some people claimed that Nigerians are everywhere in the world, Do you wanna know the reason for that?? That's because we like to expand, we like to move away from our comfort zone.. Got that
Dopemu.
Keep telling yourself that lie.
"yOu aRe MoViNg OuT oF yOur CoMfOrt ZoNe" grin grin grin

You mean you are barely surviving in that shïthole where absolutely nothing works.

I am unfortunately Nigerian but all that will change soon when I renounce my citizenship of your hole.

Enjoy your poverty capital.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by oochi123(f): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmmm. Even in Ghana? We can never do this in Nigeria.. It's sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / Fake Ned Nwoko's Son 'Emzy' Emmanuel Israel Arrested By Police / Policeman Shoots A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.