Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions (43139 Views)

Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Akwa Ibom, Recover Looted Properties Worth Millions / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by TSRC: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

God bless you bro☺
Am sure GHANIANS won't be able to do that.
Let's call spade a spade.. Deal with the criminals but free the innocent people doing their business.. Must you guys go to such extent for us to know that you are weaklings.
argh!! Am tired of all these small small west African countries rising against Nigeria..
They are xenophobic, that is all.
They are fortunate we don't have patriotic leaders.

All of them from west, east amd southern africa would have been dealt with commensurately.

Air peace is conplaining that they are been fleeced by the rest of west africa.
They want to take the FG to court and force them to do their job of carrying out a reciprocative action on the airlines of those countries.

You can imagine the nonsense. Forcing the federal government to protect Nigerians and their business.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,kill those few remaining thousands of half breed Ghanaians over there.They are a disgrace to mother Ghana.I mean,who goes to Nigeria?oh and remember more than 4-5 million Nigerians are in Ghana.Listen,We don't hate you guys buh please tell your people to behave.I first had good thoughts of Nigerians buh the toxic anti Ghana stuffs and comments I read on this site makes me wanna puke.Charlie,do your worst.

You wanna know those who comes to Nigeria??
those who are brave enough to leave their comfort zone.
those who have focus.
Those who don't wanna go round begging for food in their own country..
Those who are BRAVE enough and not like those Scarecrow that you have over there, running around with their tails in between their legs..
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Menance: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
These ewedu hydraulic soup cone heads have finally put us to shame. Coneheads are really useless and got pussys inbetween their legs. If it was hausa/fulanis by now they would have used the heads of those Ghanaians for nkwobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by nep2ra(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

You have point

But people like you are the ones giving us bad name yet you dont know it

Always screaming at the top of your voice and accepting the negative tag. Statements like this from fellow Nigerians also ruin the reputation of the country.

We are far from the worst people in the world neither are we the most hated. No dey accept tags. All this ranting wont help. If you want a change then mobilise people near you and start a protest. No be to come online dey cast your country. There are foreigners here reading this comments too

Seriously?

Did you just write "...If you want a change then mobilise people near you and start a protest..."?

What exactly does a protest achieve?

If we want true and lasting change, we should take a critical look at ourselves and speak truth to power. We are a nation of wrong values and poor ethics.

I live in the United Kingdom and I experience first hand the reaction I get when I introduce myself as a Nigerian.

No need sugar coating the obvious fact. Majority of Nigerians are criminally minded, dishonest people due to the wrong values we have adopted over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by mudiana(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
I thought i'd visit Ghana soon to relax myself guess it's off the map for me. Even our neighbors now hate us. Don't forget we are all humans and we named us. Nobody came from their mother's womb with any passport. We were given!!!
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Geedy: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nawa o Ghana of all county, well I don't blame them if not for what Nigeria has turn into. A whole giant of Africa.

Now they also want to make a history by chasing Nigeria out of their country by also making NIGERIA MUST GO BAG

just like our own here GHANA MUST GO
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OyinO: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oooh noo!!!! Not again!!!!
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Edusouls(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigerians are terrible species of Africans please send them out of your country before they make it look like their desolated land Nigeria..we Nigerians are toxic more than poison..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Menance:
These ewedu hydraulic soup cone heads have finally put us to shame. Coneheads are really useless and got pussys inbetween their legs. If it was hausa/fulanis by now they would have used the heads of those Ghanaians for nkwobi
Most Nigerians doing trade in Ghana are igbos undecided
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

They are xenophobic, that is all.
They are fortunate we don't have patriotic leaders.

All of them from west, east amd southern africa would have been dealt with commensurately.

Air peace is conplaining that they are been fleeced by the rest of west africa.
They want to take the FG to court and force them to do their job of carrying out a reciprocative action on the airlines of those countries.

You can imagine the nonsense. Forcing the federal government to protect Nigerians and their business.

I just want those weaklings calling themselves GHANIANS to know something.
without the help of an insider, an outsider cannot just come to rob..
so your people are the informants for the criminals, so you don't need to complain of being rip off..
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by chrisagyei: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

Illiterate.

Nigeria has more foreign immigrants tham the rest of west africa combined.
There is more money circulating in two states in Nigeria than ghana as a whole.

I honestly don't know the clowns going to ghana. What do they do there?
It has never appealed to me before just like most of africa anyway.
I can understand those who go there for an education when they can't pass the entance examination in Nigeria.

But for those hustling there, it beggars belief.
Well,the GDP PPP of Ghana was 165 billion dollars in 2018 that's the purchasing power for a country of 29 million people.Ethnic official Ghanaians in the 2010 census was 17 million Ghanaians out of a total 25 million people counted officially in Ghana that year.Officially,over 1,000 Nigerians enter into Ghana daily according to our immigration figures with over 8 Nigerian travel and tour buses plying the Lagos-Accra route daily aside the individual vehicle and motor crossing.Officially,according to your immigration,there are more Nigerian immigrants in Ghana than any other country worldwide running into millions and still counting.Your students pay up to 10,000 dollars per person a year averagely alone with over 5,000 of them in numbers and the Nigerian immigrants come to Ghana because we are the most peaceful and safest country in West Africa,number 4 in Africa and 44th worldwide according to the 2019 global peace index.We have 24/7 electricity,always flowing tap treated water,very liberal country,good infrastructures,in fact,any major brand you see in Nigeria is found in.Ghana.We are number 1 in tourism in West Africa too.2nd largest economy and market in West Africa.We don't hate Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by mukthar2000(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
This stupid Ghanaian want to start what they cannot finish ooooo, their leaders should warn them ooooo
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Edusouls:
Nigerians are terrible species of Africans please send them out of your country before they make it look like their desolated land Nigeria..we Nigerians are toxic more than poison..

Going by what you say, You are also a terrible human being.. you are more toxic than poison??
Whedone

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Madeu(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is a lesson to Nigerian government- "be my brother's keeper" doesn't exist anymore. Altruism is long dead in African countries. Imagine nations we played a big brother role towards the independence struggle and economic downtime, has reviewed their true colours. It's high time we start taking care of our people. South-African, Ghana, Cameroon what next? All nation for themselves.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OyinO: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Edusouls:

How are those traders and businessmen and women whose properties, assets and products are being destroyed, toxic more than poison. Your self hate and mental toxicity is worst than a desolated Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by InvertedHammer: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Well said, but to be honest with you, some Nigerians are doing terrible things in their host country, they are very loud, rude and engage in all manner of antisocial behaviors, it is sometimes better not to identify as a Nigerian in some countries because the name Nigeria don cast globally sad
/
Like they say, empty barrels make the most noise.
It is very difficult to take Nigerians serious. They misconstrue selfishness for individualism.

Throw a challenge at them and their only response is the balance in their account. The love for money will continue to do them in. Of course, everyone has a price but Nigerians come too cheap. That's why it is easy for a Lebanese, Chinese or any Arabian to come in and enslave them for peanuts.

/

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Menance: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Charelsz:
Most Nigerians doing trade in Ghana are igbos undecided

You're wrong get your facts right
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OyinO: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
I don't blame the Ghanaian people. I blame Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
Well,the GDP PPP of Ghana was 165 billion dollars in 2018 that's the purchasing power for a country of 29 million people.Ethnic official Ghanaians in the 2010 census was 17 million Ghanaians out of a total 25 million people counted officially in Ghana that year.Officially,over 1,000 Nigerians enter into Ghana daily according to our immigration figures with over 8 Nigerian travel and tour buses plying the Lagos-Accra route daily aside the individual vehicle and motor crossing.Officially,according to your immigration,there are more Nigerian immigrants in Ghana than any other country worldwide running into millions and still counting.Your students pay up to 10,000 dollars per person a year averagely alone with over 5,000 of them in numbers and the Nigerian immigrants come to Ghana because we are the most peaceful and safest country in West Africa,number 4 in Africa and 44th worldwide according to the 2019 global peace index.We have 24/7 electricity,always flowing tap treated water,very liberal country,good infrastructures,in fact,any major brand you see in Nigeria is found in.Ghana.We are number 1 in tourism in West Africa too.2nd largest economy and market in West Africa.We don't hate Nigerians.

Clap for yourself����.
screenshot your bank balance, let me see how rich you are..
at least, with the above mentioned largest economy in africa and the rest, you must be a wealthy man by now if truly your country is what you paint it to be.
am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by planetx: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
pavoda:
Nigeria must GO! Its their time.. We as African s have grown to hate ourselves so much that we can’t move forward with our desired state.. you will never see this sort of riot against white foreigners in that same country, conclusion is you hate yourself cry
Whites don't come to Africa and be competing with the poorest Africans for retail trade.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Menance:

You're wrong get your facts right
I known what I'm saying, but why is this a tribe issues? undecided
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Alexrayz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
pavoda:
Nigeria must GO! Its their time.. We as African s have grown to hate ourselves so much that we can’t move forward with our desired state.. you will never see this sort of riot against white foreigners in that same country, conclusion is you hate yourself cry

Go tell that to the Romanians
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Madeu:
This is a lesson to Nigerian government- "be my brother's keeper" doesn't exist anymore. Altruism is long dead in African countries. Imagine nations we played a big brother role towards the independence struggle and economic downtime, has reviewed their true colours. It's high time we start taking care of our people. South-African, Ghana, Cameroon what next? All nation for themselves.
Our leaders go gree? undecided
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Edusouls:

My brother, someone said what is affecting you is self hate, But I partially agree to that..
what is affecting you going by what you are saying here Is POVERTY.
If you are truly a Nobel and loyal citizen of Nigeria.. you will surely stand by your country through thick and thin.
pen down..

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Menance: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Charelsz:
I known what I'm saying, but why is this a tribe issues? undecided

Because you read traders doesn't mean they're Igbos. You want to know why it's becoming a tribe thing? Go to the 1st page just skip the 1st 3 comments or there about and see for yourself.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
planetx:
Whites don't come to Africa and be competing with the poorest Africans for retail trade.

For real!! Whites don't come to Africa to compete for retail trades?? but they can compete with them for drilling boreholes abii
smhh��

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by greenprince(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
KKKWHITE:
Nothing good comes out from Nigerians who are living outside the country it's either they are fraudster, drug dealers , cultist and so on

Exactly. Even those that dominated the recent graduation ceremony of medical doctors in the USA.

The number of Nigerians in academia and business abroad cannot be met by all other African countries combined.

There are good and bad people, and considering our population, the bad is even small.

It's our fault though,.if we had sense to sack incompetent fools in govt and fix our country.... what is Ghana to us. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
OldBeer:
Dopemu.
Keep telling yourself that lie.
"yOu aRe MoViNg OuT oF yOur CoMfOrt ZoNe" grin grin grin

You mean you are barely surviving in that shïthole where absolutely nothing works.

I am unfortunately Nigerian but all that will change soon when I renounce my citizenship of your hole.

Enjoy your poverty capital.

Am here waiting for you to renounce your citizenship.. I challenge you to do that..
and when you move out of this shithole, I wanna see the country that will accommodate you.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Menance:

Because you read traders doesn't mean they're Igbos. You want to know why it's becoming a tribe thing? Go to the 1st page just skip the 1st 3 comments or there about and see for yourself.
but Igbo's they among them. undecided
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
OldBeer:
Dopemu.
Keep telling yourself that lie.
"yOu aRe MoViNg OuT oF yOur CoMfOrt ZoNe" grin grin grin

You mean you are barely surviving in that shïthole where absolutely nothing works.

I am unfortunately Nigerian but all that will change soon when I renounce my citizenship of your hole.

Enjoy your poverty capital.
But which country will accept you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) / Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / Policeman Shoots A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.