Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions (43137 Views)

Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Akwa Ibom, Recover Looted Properties Worth Millions / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by dehi: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
bro4u:
It's like this black coated set of humans want to try the aggressiveness of Nigeria... Trade war looming
hahahaha
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by chrisagyei: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

Clap for yourself����.
screenshot your bank balance, let me see how rich you are..
at least, with the above mentioned largest economy in africa and the rest, you must be a wealthy man by now if truly your country is what you paint it to be.
am waiting.
hahaha,you want to know why millions of Nigerians are running to Ghana and living in Ghana,I hope my mission is completed.Maybe you will need a vacation on the warm breezy beaches of La and Elmina and a 540 mms stretch of wonderful beaches,or a hike at the cool mountains of Aburi and the Akwampem -Togo range of mountains with magnificent water falls and nature.Or take some tour at the Cape Coast Castle and Elmina Castle to learn more about slave trade.Or just a stroll around the ancient and modern city of Accra.Trust me,you will need it.My bank account is fine,trust me.And Ghanaians don't hate Nigerians.Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OldBeer: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

Am here waiting for you to renounce your citizenship.. I challenge you to do that..
and when you move out of this shithole, I wanna see the country that will accommodate you.
Lol grin grin

You think everyone on nairaland lives in that shïthole?
You berra help me thank Trudeau for embracing me and my siblings in his country.

Afi comfort zone. grin

Enjoy.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Truthbites: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
And buhari is there, not taking any decision about d country's betterment
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OldBeer: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Charelsz:
But which country will accept you?
Trudeau accepted me last year.

Na God.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by TSRC: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
Well,the GDP PPP of Ghana was 165 billion dollars in 2018 that's the purchasing power for a country of 29 million people.Ethnic official Ghanaians in the 2010 census was 17 million Ghanaians out of a total 25 million people counted officially in Ghana that year.Officially,over 1,000 Nigerians enter into Ghana daily according to our immigration figures with over 8 Nigerian travel and tour buses plying the Lagos-Accra route daily aside the individual vehicle and motor crossing.Officially,according to your immigration,there are more Nigerian immigrants in Ghana than any other country worldwide running into millions and still counting.Your students pay up to 10,000 dollars per person a year averagely alone with over 5,000 of them in numbers and the Nigerian immigrants come to Ghana because we are the most peaceful and safest country in West Africa,number 4 in Africa and 44th worldwide according to the 2019 global peace index.We have 24/7 electricity,always flowing tap treated water,very liberal country,good infrastructures,in fact,any major brand you see in Nigeria is found in.Ghana.We are number 1 in tourism in West Africa too.2nd largest economy and market in West Africa.We don't hate Nigerians.
Now imagine, if those ghanians certificate is invalidated in Nigeria by a single executive decree.
Those Nigerians would leave your country at the speed of light because their cerrificate is now useless and your economy would nose dive.

Know your level kid. You are a natiom of 25 million while we are a nation of 180 million.
Ghana is the size of a state in Nigeria in landmass and resource.
We are not mates at all. Our story is not your story.

It is the excess in our population that cannot be accomodated by the system in Nigeria that come to ghana to school or hustle.

I can't think of anything ghana contributes to Nigeria but there are Nigerian companies in ghana doing business, contributing to economy and reducing unemployment.

Know your fuccking place.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Madeu(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
planetx:
Whites don't come to Africa and be competing with the poorest Africans for retail trade.
That same 'white' still control your retail activities. Be it by acitve or passive players. ShopRite, Spar, max fashion, etc are the biggest retailers in Africa, which are owned by non-africans.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
OldBeer:
Trudeau accepted me last year.

Na God.

It may not be for long before trouble locate you. Small time now, Yawa go gas for where you dey, and the next thing is looking for Nigerians to kill... Do you really think that your safety is guaranteed over there??
Bro think, all these frustrated countries are looking for where to inflict pains on for their misfortune..
Well, all the best in your new found country �����.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by OldBeer: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

It may not be for long before trouble locate you. Small time now, Yawa go gas for where you dey, and the next thing is looking for Nigerians to kill... Do you really think that your safety is guaranteed over there??
Bro think, all these frustrated countries are looking for where to inflict pains on for their misfortune..
Well, all the best in your new found country �����.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

Now imagine, if those ghanians certificate is invalidated in Nigeria by a single executive decree.
Those Nigerians would leave your country at the speed of light because their cerrificate is now useless and your economy would nose dive.

Know your level kid. You are a natiom of 25 million while we are a nation of 180 million.

It is the excess in our population that cannot be accomodated by the system in Nigeria that come to ghana to school or hustle.

I can't think of anything ghana contributes to Nigeria but there are Nigerian companies in ghana doing business, contributing to economy and reducing unemployment.

Free them bro.. they also want to emulate south Africa.. but they fail to understand that South Africa is better and greater than them..
valueless people
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,you want to know why millions of Nigerians are running to Ghana and living in Ghana,I hope my mission is completed.Maybe you will need a vacation on the warm breezy beaches of La and Elmina and a 540 mms stretch of wonderful beaches,or a hike at the cool mountains of Aburi and the Akwampem -Togo range of mountains with magnificent water falls and nature.Or take some tour at the Cape Coast Castle and Elmina Castle to learn more about slave trade.Or just a stroll around the ancient and modern city of Accra.Trust me,you will need it.My bank account is fine,trust me.And Ghanaians don't hate Nigerians.Peace

Tell that to the gods man..
Do you think a country is run base on tourism and leisure attractions?? if it is, Nigeria will be a paradise..
smhh

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by chrisagyei: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

funny enough,the total landmass of Ghana is 240,000 sq kms for 29 million people compared to Nigeria's 950,000 for 200 million people sq kms.How can you ban Ghanaian certificates,no country can do that.Even Americans accept Russian certificates.Work on your poor educational system and highly inadequate and corrupt system and infrastructure before blaming Ghanaians for your woes besides you are not the only foreigners in our schools.Your people pay 10,000 dollars per year and a total of 1 billion dollars of educational tuitions in Ghana which is bigger than your entire Government federal university budget for a year.Go and check.Your businesses closes at the entrepreneurs own risk if you care to know.They are rather at the mercy of Ghanaian authority.Did you not read that we had more FDI than your country in 2018.3 billion against your 2 billion dollars.We are the largest gold producers in Africa and number 2 in Cocoa production worldwide.We produce oil and gas all for a country of 29 million people.We have 500 billion dollars bauxite reserves only in Atiwa forest alone.Trust me,you guys need us.Ghana is far gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Nigerians will still be showing love and kindness to Ghanaian living in Nigeria...

Nigerians so full of love and accommodating.. But the world won't see these part of us only the bad side..
Really? Nigerians who defrauds people, kidnapps, Robs and murder people every day,

full of love and accommodating my butt! grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Luvinghubby:
It's a shame, Nigerians are no more respected in Africa, a whole giant of Africa.
I pray there is no major war because in Nigeria because from what am seeing neighbouring African countries will not accept us as refugees.
Well.. it is their own fault Every country hates them grin

But, in the case of war, they would have no choice but to Accept Nigerians, Nigeria is part of the the UN, and Ecowas so they must accept Nigerian refugees..

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by wizzzmike: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

yeah yeah yeah Nigerians and their loud mouth but empty and yet 60 percent of your living under poverty line.... what a joke lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by AngelicBeing: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Like they say, empty barrels make the most noise.
It is very difficult to take Nigerians serious. They misconstrue selfishness for individualism.

Throw a challenge at them and their only response is the balance in their account. The love for money will continue to do them in. Of course, everyone has a price but Nigerians come too cheap. That's why it is easy for a Lebanese, Chinese or any Arabian to come in and enslave them for peanuts.

/
l concur with you, money, money, money has become the sleeping and waking thought of millions of people in the jungle, that is why you see the desperation for wealth acquisition by a vast majority of the populace, like seriously, they are ready to kill and shed human blood just to have money, the same money they will die and leave tomorrow, no human regardless of how rich he or she is that will take a cent out of this world, naked we came and naked we all shall depart, and everything ends in a 6 feet grave, the dent and damage done on the name called Nigeria by some miscreants cannot be washed off with the water in whole Indian Ocean, some Nigerians are now becoming a plague to humanity, just because of ordinary paper called money angry
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Litmus: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Luvinghubby:
It's a shame, Nigerians are no more respected in Africa, a whole giant of Africa.
I pray there is no major war because in Nigeria because from what am seeing neighbouring African countries will not accept us as refugees.

On the other hand, Terrorists are creeping slowly down from Sahel, will we accept them as refugees when the catastrophe hits them?
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Reference(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Another sign that Nigeria is on the brink. When an empire begins to collapse on itself marauders make telling raids across its once formidable borders... today all manner of criminal gangs cross our borders to unleash mayhem at will.

When the King of the Jungle, the pride of the lion pack begins to show its age, jackals and hyenas sit with it to feast. From South Africa, Eastern Africa and now Ghana, Nigerians are being trashed left, right and centre.

It doesn't take a genius to determine that these things indicate a certain decline on the overall perception of this country. Nigeria is in terminal decline and like all great empires of antiquity, internal crises inevitably proves their undoing.

I have said it for ages. The 'State of the Nation' an important benchmark all modern democracies take seriously is lost on a divided nation in Nigeria. It is so important in multi-ethnic countries such as the United States that the President is obliged by law to make an announcement stating where the nations strengths and weaknesses are/have been over the preceding 12 months.

Nigerians and her leaders donot consider this important and to make concerted efforts to bring the peoples of this country together in a strong bond by equity, justice and the rule of law. This is the result.

If Nigeria of today existed in the times of Alexander The Great, Othman Dan Fodio or Ghengis Khan, it would surely be a candidate for capture and its citizens sold into slavery on account of its divisions and internal weaknesses but when you look at what ISWAP is doing, what regional Fulani groupings are perpetuating within our borders and what our citizens abroad face, tell me if this is not akin to capitulation and modern day slavery.

We are in big trouble in this country. This government owes its citizens a duty to take active steps to unite this country or forget about having one in time to come.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Damfostopper(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
kilo shele gan gan
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by TSRC: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
funny enough,the total landmass of Ghana is 240,000 sq kms for 29 million people compared to Nigeria's 950,000 for 200 million people sq kms.How can you ban Ghanaian certificates,no country can do that.Even Americans accept Russian certificates.Work on your poor educational system and highly inadequate and corrupt system and infrastructure before blaming Ghanaians for your woes besides you are not the only foreigners in our schools.Your people pay 10,000 dollars per year and a total of 1 billion dollars of educational tuitions in Ghana which is bigger than your entire Government federal university budget for a year.Go and check.Your businesses closes at the entrepreneurs own risk if you care to know.They are rather at the mercy of Ghanaian authority.Did you not read that we had more FDI than your country in 2018.3 billion against your 2 billion dollars.We are the largest gold producers in Africa and number 2 in Cocoa production worldwide.We produce oil and gas all for a country of 29 million people.We have 500 billion dollars bauxite reserves only in Atiwa forest alone.Trust me,you guys need us.Ghana is far gone.
Your landmass is smaller than some states in Nigeria and with less people than ghana too.
And the good thing is that Nigeria has more arable land than china.
And that is more important.

Nigeria can ban ghanian certificates from working in Nigeria
And the Nigerians in your schools would run away because they all want to work in Nigeria at the end of the day.

You got more FDI in 2018? And so freaking what?
How is three billion paltry dollars supposed to make you a giant?
Nigeria has consitently led west africa for years in the FDI scale and just decreased temporarily thanks to a shitty government.

You have cocoa and bauxite, which is interesting.
Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava in thr world.
You know the same cassava used to make bioethanol, drugs and other essential chemicals

Nigeria is the largest producer of sorghum and soybean in africa
Nigerian states are blessed with virtually every mineral resource under the sun.

Comparing with ghana is an overkill. I won't even do that.

Akwaibom, a state of 10 million or thereabout have more oil than ghana as a country.

Ondo state has the highest amount of bitumen in the world.

Anambra state has the largest natural gas deposits in africa.
These are states. And there are 33 more states to go with their own pecuilar resources.

Guy, we no be mates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Litmus: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Reference:
Another sign that Nigeria is on the brink. When an empire begins to collapse on itself marauders make telling raids across its once formidable borders... today all manner of criminal gangs cross our borders to unleash mayhem at will.

When the King of the Jungle, the pride of the lion pack begins to show its age, jackals and hyenas sit with it to feast. From South Africa, Eastern Africa and now Ghana, Nigerians are being trashed left, right and centre.

It doesn't take a genius to determine that these things indicate a certain decline on the overall perception of this country. Nigeria is in terminal decline and like all great empires of antiquity, internal crises inevitably proves their undoing.

I have said it for ages. The 'State of the Nation' and important benchmark all modern democracies take seriously is lost on a divided nation in Nigeria. It is so important in multi-ethnic countries such as the United States that the President is obliged by law to make an announcement stating where the nations strengths and weaknesses arehave been over the preceding 12 months.

Nigerians and her leaders donot consider this important and to make concerted efforts to bring the peoples of this country together in astrong bond by equity, justice and the rule of law. This is the result.

If Nigeria of today existed in the times of Alexander The Great, Othman Dan Fodio or Ghengis Khan, it would surely be a candidate for capture and its citizens sold into slavery on account of its divisions and internal weaknesses but when you look at what ISWAP is doing, what regional Fulani groupings are perpetuating within our borders and what our citizens abroad fave, tell me if this is not akin to capitulation and modern day slavery.

We are in big trouble in this country. This government owes its citizens a duty to take active steps to unite this country or firget about having one in time to come.

Ghana, Togo, Guinea are nerer to the brink than they suspect,Terrorists are approaching.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Lonelypacifist6: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
The federal government should sue that newspaper company at the ECOWAS court I knew immediately I saw that Paper there was gonna be trouble
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by TSRC: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

yeah yeah yeah Nigerians and their loud mouth but empty and yet 60 percent of your living under poverty line.... what a joke lol
If you compare the percentage with other countries, they are not better off.

I hate the Nigerian government with a passion, but it is easier to cater for 25 million than 180 million.

If lagos, akwaibom, Rivers and Delta were countries on their own, they would be rich as fucck.
Possibly the richest on the continent.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by blackrasta: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nairalanders, please don't believe this story. Its FAKE.

I am currently in Ghana and have done my checks. The media is largely to be blamed for this.

There is so much that binds Naija and Ghana which should not be jeopardized. There are so many of our brothers and sisters who are living in both Naija and GH.

If someone commits a crime, let the law deal with the fellow but if we tag people with countries it is not good.

Nigerians help Ghanaians in many ways and vice versa and if we do not take caution and confusion erupts the two countries will suffer.

Crime does not have nationality colours so let's refrain from generalization of crime.

We do not want Naija-GH relations to be jeopardized.

We should also not believe all that we hear or read on the various media platforms until proven.

May God bless Naija, GH and West Africa as a whole...

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by bizhop01: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
No antivirus for Ghana must go virus.
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Just30: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

Free them bro.. they also want to emulate south Africa.. but they fail to understand that South Africa is better and greater than them..
valueless people
Nigeria does not even have an identity let alone values

you children spewed lots of thrash
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Just30: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

the fact that we even allow your messed up companies here is a contribution to your nation

Go ask your fathers why you dont buy lands from the Queen of England and let them tell you how your asses have been saved left and right
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
*Zoo kwenu ya
Kwenu ya
Kwezuenuoo...yooooo

Nnamdi kanu right now on the way Nigerians are being painted everywhere they go

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by wizzzmike: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

Your landmass is smaller than some states in Nigeria and with less people than ghana too.
And the good thing is that Nigeria has more arable land than china.
And that is more important.

Nigeria can ban ghanian certificates from working in Nigeria
And the Nigerians in your schools would run away because they all want to work in Nigeria at the end of the day.

You got more FDI in 2018? And so freaking what?
How is three billion paltry dollars supposed to make you a giant?
Nigeria has consitently led west africa for years in the FDI scale and just decreased temporarily thanks to a shitty government.

You have cocoa and bauxite, which is interesting.
Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava in thr world.
You know the same cassava used to make bioethanol, drugs and other essential chemicals

Nigeria is the largest producer of sorghum and soybean in africa
Nigerian states are blessed with virtually every mineral resource under the sun.

Comparing with ghana is an overkill. I won't even do that.

Akwaibom, a state of 10 million or thereabout have more oil than ghana as a country.

Ondo state has the highest amount of bitumen in the world.

Anambra state has the largest natural gas deposits in africa.
These are states. And there are 33 more states to go with their own pecuilar resources.

Guy, we no be mates.

yet 60 percent live under poverty line... bro stop bragging and we're not in competition with any country.

if you're smart you'll advice ur people committing crime everywhere they go...

if you know the opportunities some Nigerians are blocking other Nigerians even other countries in Africa you'll cry all day and stop bragging
Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by TSRC: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just30:
the fact that we even allow your messed up companies here is a contribution to your nation

Go ask your fathers why you dont buy lands from the Queen of England and let them tell you how your asses have been saved left and right
Says an illiterate.
Those companies would leave soon, and your lazy people would go and ask akufo addo for non existent jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by TSRC: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

yet 60 percent live under poverty line... bro stop bragging and we're not in competition with any country.

if you're smart you'll advice ur people committing crime everywhere they go...

if you know the opportunities some Nigerians are blocking other Nigerians even other countries in Africa you'll cry all day and stop bragging
I am the last person to brag. I don't brag.
I say the truth as it is.
And the Nigerian government does not inspire me with confidence for me to brag anyway.

We are not in competition with anybody like you said, so don't compare a 180 million populace with 20-25 million countries.

Ghana and most african countries cannot sustain half our population.
I am also against immigration to other african countries. I don't see anything they have to offer.

If i cant travel to europe, canada, australia or america, i would sit in my house.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions by Abogwara: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
But hundreds of thousands of Ghanaians are all over Nigeria without being molested. Some Ghanaian keke drivers even raise their country flag on top their keke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol / Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.