Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Women Should Be Careful With Cheating Husbands. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Should Be Careful With Cheating Husbands. (1491 Views)

Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands / Be Careful With Your Secrets! / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Should Be Careful With Cheating Husbands. by partnerbizz5(f): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Stephani3e:
Stop saying trash, a married man should learn to turndown advances and control himself even if women are throwing themselves at him. He said a vow and he should stick to it, his is not less than an animal if he can't control himself from cheating.

Look at you.
Vows ko promise ni.
Do people attach importance to vows?
People swear on oath in courts to tell the whole truth yet the tell whole lies.
Politicians vow and swear to uphold the constitution yet the don't.

Queen was being realistic.
At any rate, there is no silver bullet or hard and fast rule.

Life is uncertain.
Re: Women Should Be Careful With Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Look at you.
Vows ko promise ni.
Do people attach importance to vows?
People swear on oath in courts to tell the whole truth yet the tell whole lies.
Politicians vow and swear to uphold the constitution yet the don't.

Queen was being realistic.
At any rate, there is no silver bullet or hard and fast rule.

Life is uncertain.
Since the man can't keep vows then he shouldn't get married, let him stay single and keep sleeping around.
Stop saying rubbish, it is not the other woman's fault, it is clearly the man who choosed to cheat, there are so men that will never cheat even if the lady is Nicki Minaj.
Don't quote me to say trash again, I know you are a man, so I understand why you would support such evil.
Re: Women Should Be Careful With Cheating Husbands. by partnerbizz5(f): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Stephani3e:
Since the man can't keep vows then he shouldn't get married, let him stay single and keep sleeping around.
Stop saying rubbish, it is not the other woman's fault, it is clearly the man who choosed to cheat, there are so men that will never cheat even if the lady is Nicki Minaj.
Don't quote me to say trash again, I know you are a man, so I understand why you would support such evil.

You are an idealist; utopian and too detached from existential realities.

I must also educate you on the importance of civility on confabs.

I will make no further reply to this. We are on different wave lengths.

1 Like

Re: Women Should Be Careful With Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
partnerbizz5:

You are an idealist; utopian and too detached from existential realities.

I must also educate you on the importance of civility on confabs.

I will make no further reply to this. We are on different wave lengths.
Go and educate yourself, why marry if you are going to cheating on your spouse ?
Isn't it better to be single and enjoy sleeping around ?
Sure, we are completely on a different wavelength.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transportation Is Still Very Cheap In Lagos. Not Sure Why People Are Crying. / Referring To Women In Terms Of Their Husband / If Polygamy Was Legal, Would You Participate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.