Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands (7515 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Married women in the house,how did you cope or how are you coping with your cheating husbands and still leaving with him,what is making you stay? or is cheating not enough reason to leave? when and if I get married,i don't think I will be able to stay with a cheating man(whats nature).I can't imagine my husband still coming close to me with the same body he's laying with other ladies,i will feel so dirty.I will marry a man of God so that I can have peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by obi4eze(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
This cheating has become a problem in the society. My worry is that people now see it as a 'normal' thing, especially when the man is the one cheating.

I wont advise any woman whose husband is cheating to leave the marriage. Let her stay and fight for her marriage on her knees. Testimonies abound of women who fought prayerfully and won.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Trueigbo: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mind your business
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
obi4eze:
This cheating has become a problem in the society
big problem mostly associated with the men.Women are really trying

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by klbakare(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Email me, I'll show you how they cope
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Trueigbo:
Mind your business
i will not, why are you cheating

15 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by obi4eze(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
big problem mostly associated with the men.Women are really trying

Yea. You're right but both parties are involved. Even some so called men of God are cheating on their wives. Some have been caught while some haven't so cheating is a matter if personal spiritual discipline and decision. Sometimes I do wonder if the men know how much danger they put themselves and their families through when they cheat.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by TheTraveler: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
A slay queen wants to marry a faithful husband even when her body counts is unknown! shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Oluromantic: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
So men of God cannot cheat. You're funny. Many pastors cheat in case you don't know. Maybe you don't have prominent features enough to have been asked for sex by some of them before. You're talking about Godliness and you're talking about divorce at d same time. You're confused. Once you're in no matter how irritated you have to stay unless you're ready to renounce your faith. You're just religious then, you have not counted the cost of your faith.

The best u can do is..

-Pray that God gives you your own. If He does, you won't go thru it.

-you shd ask God to break you enough to be able to have the humility need for such even if it doesn't happen.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
obi4eze:

Yea. You're right but both parties are involved. Even some so called men of God are cheating on their wives. Some have been caught while some haven't so cheating is a matter if personal spiritual discipline and decision. Sometimes I do wonder if the men know how much danger they put themselves and their families through when they cheat.
These men are the ones bringing troubles to the home and still want their wives to accept and be cool with their dirty lifestyle,most divorce cases are the fault of the men.Men of God are still better,no true man of God will indulge in such act.A man of God doesn't necessarily mean to be a pastor,the fear of God should be truly from our hearts and anyone blessed with such is a man of God

8 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Kdon2: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
Married women in the house,how did you cope or how are you coping with your cheating husbands and still leaving with him,what is making you stay? or is cheating not enough reason to leave? when and if I get married,i don't think I will be able to stay with a cheating man(whats nature).I can't imagine my husband still coming close to me with the same body he's laying with other ladies,i will feel so dirty.I will marry a man of God so that I can have peace.

Man of god worse. Man of god my foot

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by obi4eze(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
These men are the ones bringing troubles to the home and still want their wives to accept and be cool with their dirty lifestyle,most divorce cases are the fault of the men.Men of God are still better,no true man of God will indulge in such act.A man of God doesn't necessarily mean to be a pastor,the fear of God should be truly from our hearts and anyone blessed with such is a man of God

True, very true.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oluromantic:
So men of God cannot cheat. You're funny
No true man of God cheats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kdon2:

Man of god worse. Man of god my foot
How many have you witnessed cheating on their wives or you just believe what you read online,most of those stories are fake and no true man of God will be caught in such act
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
men of God are also cheating na. Pastor iginla has a second wife in South africa. Suleman sleeps with actresses like daniela okeke. Some have raped minors. So wetin u dey yarn. Why do u think anita left oyakilome too

3 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Many women wont leave because it is not easy to remarry and courts wont award then alimony more than 20k. So they stay put. Most of our mothers looked the oda way. Lofe ain't fair

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
men of God are also cheating na. Pastor iginla has a second wife in South africa. Suleman sleeps with actresses like daniela okeke. Some have raped minors. So wetin u dey yarn. Why do u think anita left oyakilome too
unfounded rumors,dont always believe everything you read but I'm not saying all are lies.There are real men of God

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
unfounded rumors,dont always believe everything you read but I'm not saying all are lies.There are real men of God
this ia iginla using his own mouth to confess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJIjuFE0Ds. Its fake too abi

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Many women wont leave because it is not easy to remarry and courts wont award then alimony more than 20k. So they stay put. Most of our mothers looked the oda way. Lofe ain't fair
These are part of the the reasons men behave and treat their wives badly. A working class woman will take a walk,this is why it's good for a woman to have her own money before going into a marriage as it helps keep the husband in check

4 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this ia iginla using his own mouth to confess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJIjuFE0Ds. Its fake too abi
lol
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
These are part of the the reasons men behave and treat their wives badly. A working class woman will take a walk,this is why it's good for a woman to have her own money before going into a marriage as it helps keep the husband in check
take a walk to go sleeping with younger guys ba. So divorced and are lonely wishing they never left. A man can marry 10 women in a year if money dey a woman cant. So last last it is not easy to leave. Ex first lady of oyo state was on instagram life of recent she did not leave when oga cheated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
take a walk to go sleeping with younger guys ba. So divorced and are lonely wishing they never left. A man can marry 10 women in a year if money dey a woman cant. So last last it is not easy to leave. Ex first lady of oyo state was on instagram life of recent she did not leave when oga cheated
So no woman should leave a man for cheating reasons?

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by thorpido(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Marry first na!I thought you had experience.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
So no woman should leave a man for cheating reasons?
its your choice to make.life aint that easy. The next husband umeet if lucky may even be a beater. Ideally no man should cheat. Most women too dont like it. But when they weigh the pros and cons most of them stay put

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:

thats because you A) aint desperate for marriage and B) you have respect for your own damn self enough to not want to be with a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful/disrespectful animal... sadly, many women out there aint got that luxury, and to them marriage is a do or die issue, and they would stay married to that animal, even if they catch him sleeping with their own father in some homo nonsense.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by SweetCunt97(f): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
He'd better not try hide it from me. I'd definitely would love to watch afterall it's for better or worse.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Amanee(f): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
I hope you will maintain this stance when a cheating wife is involved

Oluromantic:
So men of God cannot cheat. You're funny. Many pastors cheat in case you don't know. Maybe you don't have prominent features enough to have been asked for sex by some of them before. You're talking about Godliness and you're talking about divorce at d same time. You're confused. Once you're in no matter how irritated you have to stay unless you're ready to renounce your faith. You're just religious then, you have not counted the cost of your faith.

The best u can do is..

-Pray that God gives you your own. If He does, you won't go thru it.

-you shd ask God to break you enough to be able to have the humility need for such even if it doesn't happen.

9 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Amanee(f): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
I will simply cheat back cheesy

It's not a hard thing to do in this social media quick hook up age.

When we're done fooling around, we'll both ask each other's forgiveness and move on

10 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
God knows my frame, so He wont even yoke me with a cheating spouse cos I'll just faint. God forbid but if..... I can't even imagine it. So, let me just shut my mind to such cos it will never happen. In Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Oluromantic: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Amanee:
I hope you will maintain this stance when a cheating wife is involved

Men cheating and women cheating sound same but are different. A man would cheat and still love his wife. When a woman cheats, there's always no love in there anymore. I'm not trying to be a chauvinist but it's true. So reactions can't be same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He'd better not try hide it from me. I'd definitely would love to watch afterall it's for better or worse.

My dear, don't pray for such cos its easier said than done. God help you, if the woman hes cheating on you with is more pretty. Chaiii...you'll nearly run mad. Just fast and pray for a God fearing man.not a church goer but a spirit filled man, as in..... Fire brand.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Sixfeetbelle: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Oluromantic:

Men cheating and women cheating sound same but are different. A man would cheat and still love his wife. When a woman cheats, there's always no love in there anymore. I'm not trying to be a chauvinist but it's true. So reactions can't be same.

Stop whining with this overused line already. Bia, haven't you met oloshos or nymphomaniacs? Do you really believe women can't cheat on the very same partner they love?

See, that I want better preeq action doesn't mean I don't love how understanding and tolerating my husband is. cheesy

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away / I Want To Know The Cost Of Marrying An Anambra Lady From Okija / thread close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.