Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" (4253 Views)

Book Of Leviticus (very Powerful And Symbolic) / A Blasphemer Put To Death: Leviticus 24:10-16 / Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by MuttleyLaff: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
I think I Recognise you now, how are you doing? It's been a long time. I also remember JeSoul who started well but began to compromise her convictions after she was made an administrator. The same as Frosbel who has now descended to the last rung of the stairs. Thanks for your IT support and your witty interventions back in the day. How is your faith keeping? I also miss Pilgrim who has since left the forum. I hope she is well.
Deleted
Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by MuttleyLaff: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Deleted
I only pasted the above reminiscent private chat because I sorely miss you guys InesQor, JeSoul etcetera and your presence online. I miss you guys

OLAADEGBU:
Snopes is a Democrat propaganda machine, don't fall for it.
Snope have been accused of being politically biased, but never accused to of being a fake new site OLAADEGBU

OLAADEGBU:
See the possibility of an human/animal hybrid being discussed here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/human-animal-hybrid-japan-stem-cell-research-tokyo-genes-a9027131.html
OLAADEGBU, can you see how you've been brought to your knees by your now switching the subject of interest from bestiality, as in sex between a human and an animal to human animal hybrid using stem cells, erhn?

OLAADEGBU:
Snopes is a propaganda for the lamestream media you mentioned above. They have been tagged as fake news media.
Is BBC that's on the list I gave, a fake news media too, hmm?

OLAADEGBU:
If bestiality was impossible God would not have warned us against it.
I have earlier told you why God is against bestiality OLAADEGBU. The Holiness Code, is primarily the reason why God is against it and the other reason is because human being should not lust after any kind of strange flesh, whether animal or angel

OLAADEGBU:
You say you are literate and yet you take propaganda for the truth. The Bible says God created after their own kind but you believe Snopes that says that Chimpanzees are human's extant relatives and that we evolved 7 million years apart. What school did you learn that from? It's certainly not from the school of the Bible.
OLAADEGBU, will you stop all this trying hard to make fetch happen because I dont know where you pulled this all out from. OK, where is your evidence of Snopes.com, saying this and where is your evidence of me believing any of what snopes is alleged to have said, hmm?
cc Bodydialect57
Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by InesQor(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
@MuttleyLaff:

Chaiiii na Edward Snowden be your name? See how you exposed our chats? grin

I can remember this conversation, but only barely. It's been like 8 years, man.

P.S. I googled something and ended up on Nairaland, and was surprised to find a lot of mentions, with this one being the most recent.
Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by InesQor(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Goodness gracious. This thread just about gave me a migraine.

Now I remember another reason I left Nairaland.
Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by MuttleyLaff: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
InesQor:
@MuttleyLaff:

Chaiiii na Edward Snowden be your name? See how you exposed our chats? grin
What "exposed our chats". Do you see exposed chats anywhere here because I dont. I won a lottery, just reading you feels like winning a lottery, like as if I've won one. Two years hiatus, two years self exile

InesQor:
I can remember this conversation, but only barely. It's been like 8 years, man.

P.S. I googled something and ended up on Nairaland, and was surprised to find a lot of mentions, with this one being the most recent.
Ah so that's one way how to smoke you out

PS: Narcissistic?, Who does that, who googles something (i.e. wink, wink, their moniker, themselves) Na joke we dey ooo. I lurve you bro. Nice to know you're good

InesQor:
Goodness gracious. This thread just about gave me a migraine.
Be glad its just only migraine and that you in addition werent "brought to your knees" like OLAADEGBU believes hes done me

InesQor:
Now I remember another reason I left Nairaland.
Place hasnt being and/or remained the same, since after all you guys, one after the other, vamoosed

PS: Ishilove, look which prodigal son turned up, show the brother some love, please

2 Likes

Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by InesQor(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
@MuttleyLaff:
Lmao what I googled was Naija news oh, abeg. There's no point googling inesQor, as this is the only website where you'll find that name.

Olaadegbu has been bringing people to their knees since at least 2009 na. 10 years plus, going strong.

Life happened jare. I didn't feel like I was learning so much on here anymore, and time became even more scarce. Nice to read from you too once again!

Make I return to my shell before Olaadegbu brings me to my knees.

1 Like

Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by MuttleyLaff: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
InesQor:
@MuttleyLaff:
Lmao what I googled was Naija news oh, abeg. There's no point googling inesQor, as this is the only website where you'll find that name.

Olaadegbu has been bringing people to their knees since at least 2009 na. 10 years plus, going strong.

Life happened jare. I didn't feel like I was learning so much on here anymore, and time became even more scarce. Nice to read from you too once again!

I miss your cerebral, your intelligence, your theology, your well versed cold hard facts and etcetera. Smh, those were the days

1 Like

Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by Ishilove: 2:42am On Sep 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What "exposed our chats". Do you see exposed chats anywhere here because I dont. I won a lottery, just reading you feels like winning a lottery, like as if I've won one. Two years hiatus, two years self exile

Ah so that's one way how to smoke you out

PS: Narcissistic?, Who does that, who googles something (i.e. wink, wink, their moniker, themselves) Na joke we dey ooo. I lurve you bro. Nice to know you're good

Be glad its just only migraine and that you in addition werent "brought to your knees" like OLAADEGBU believes hes done me

Place hasnt being and/or remained the same, since after all you guys, one after the other, vamoosed

PS: Ishilove, look which prodigal son turned up, show the brother some love, please
The mind boggles cheesy
Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46am On Oct 15, 2019
InesQor:

@MuttleyLaff:

Why will I bring anyone down to their knees? All I know is that at the Name of Jesus every knee will bow. smiley
Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I think I Recognise you now, how are you doing? It's been a long time. I also remember JeSoul who started well but began to compromise her convictions after she was made an administrator. The same as Frosbel who has now descended to the last rung of the stairs. Thanks for your IT support and your witty interventions back in the day. How is your faith keeping? I also miss Pilgrim who has since left the forum. I hope she is well.

Snopes is a Democrat propaganda machine, don't fall for it. See the possibility of an human/animal hybrid being discussed here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/human-animal-hybrid-japan-stem-cell-research-tokyo-genes-a9027131.html

Snopes is a propaganda for the lamestream media you mentioned above. They have been tagged as fake news media.

If bestiality was impossible God would not have warned us against it.

You say you are literate and yet you take propaganda for the truth. The Bible says God created after their own kind but you believe Snopes that says that Chimpanzees are human's extant relatives and that we evolved 7 million years apart. What school did you learn that from? It's certainly not from the school of the Bible.

#SnopesPsyOp

Absolutely no experience in investigative reporting. They are PAID by the Elite to run damage control. If a theory comes out that makes the Elite look bad, these ppl say it isnt true and the people believe it

Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Ola the white Jesus Boko Haram , lol

You are blinded and brainwashed with a slave masters religion. It’s really messed up your mind.
Re: Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58am On Jan 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Ola the white Jesus Boko Haram , lol

You are blinded and brainwashed with a slave masters religion. It’s really messed up your mind.

What are you doing in your slavemaster's country? It is the Word of God that is terrorising you, not me. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Evolution Ended? / Serious Questions To Moslems!!! / Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.