Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate (54105 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by enemyofprogress: 5:24am On Jun 20, 2019
momodub:
Where Efe
him dey him village, dey hunt rats and rabits
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by seyifunmi005(m): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Keep up with the hottest Nigerian
news.breaking news,entertainment,gists and gossips and many more right from your whatsapp
To join
http:///+2347059908894
Drop a message and you shall get a reply from rockshieldmedia

Advertise for free!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by scarybeeeee: 5:37am On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
mtchewww
I double that.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by flyingdutchman(m): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Uti, my brother, success is relative.

Some people's success is great, because they are making it without social media people monitoring their lives. Most people do not equate fame to success, a lot of times, fame is a recipe for depression and unhappiness, and social media clout will have people going to extremes to please 'fans'

Uti, the fact that you are unmarried at your age, makes you unsuccessful by the standards of many.

Success is relative
Envy sef is relative. Weedone ma! grin

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Godwin5766(m): 5:54am On Jun 20, 2019
lilmax:
I looked at this with pity
cee c isn't close to success

how can someone look at cee c and be like "I'm inspired"
Mtcbeeeeewww
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Godwin5766(m): 5:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Nelly21:
No lies detected in Uti's write up.
From music videos to brand influencing to movies to television adverts to owning her own gym apparel she has done it all. All these despite the fact that a lot of people called and still call her bitter and predicted her downfall and disappearance from the limelight. The sky is her starting point
God bless u bro ! u've said it all
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Godwin5766(m): 5:59am On Jun 20, 2019
richieasap:
Where will you put tobi abeg make uti shut up.tobi don go far beyond my expectations from hustle to instagram act to ambassadors of brands
liars group of company ( LGC )

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Charmingpet: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Deltatoto:
e don finish the 25m now he is a tenant in ogunu in Warri.life no easy
upcoming artist
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Deltatoto: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Charmingpet:
upcoming artist
his not coming anywhere
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Abeg hit like if you dey follow me reason say Uti don chop ceec puna
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by babyfaceafrica: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Nelly21:

You're are right, success does stand the test of time but for now she is the most successful. In 5 or 10 years from now,she might still be the most successful because we are not God and nobody knows the mind of God. I mean even as at this time last year,most people didn't believe she will be this successful, so I am definitely looking forward to greater heights for her with God's grace backing her.
how can you be sure this lady is more successful than miracle?...because miracle is on a low-key abi..na people wey dey social media una dey rate!!

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by babyfaceafrica: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2019
Nelly21:

You're are right, success does stand the test of time but for now she is the most successful. In 5 or 10 years from now,she might still be the most successful because we are not God and nobody knows the mind of God. I mean even as at this time last year,most people didn't believe she will be this successful, so I am definitely looking forward to greater heights for her with God's grace backing her.
how is she more successful than miracle?..because he is silent abi

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by HARDBUOI: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2019
memeguy:
Where will now put Tobi?

Tobi is even one of the least successful I'm sure u don't follow them..
Miracle and Nina are above him.
Nina have signed up to 7 endorsements since after the show.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by HARDBUOI: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Threebear:
Miracle is and will always the most successful housemate .
Just because he's not on social media doesn't mean he ain't balling ..dude is cashing in and he's freaking making banks . wink

CeeC impressed me though ,so I have nothing negative to say about her .

Nina too is doing her thing .

Old Uti should go and rest ...his opinion is irrelevant .

U are on point!
Miracle
Nina
Cee Cee.
That's how it stands currently
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by safarigirl(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2019
flyingdutchman:

Envy sef is relative. Weedone ma! grin
lol....so is intelligence.

Sox everybody must worship the Queen and hail her? Is that how the world works now?

Envy is the basic thing Nigerians attach to an opinion backed upon facts, which they don't agree with. We see the envious trolls online, attacking anyone that isn't worshipping their god, and all of her possible competitions.

A life is something most of you should aspire to.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by safarigirl(f): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2019
tomdon:
Let him marry her already, abeg cos it's clear to discerning minds that he digs the babe who's obviously a wife material. Why all this sycophancy?
Most of the others are successful in their own ways Tobi, nini, etc. Don't go and create unnecessary problems
Uti is either gay or a narcissist, either way, he will not be marrying anyone any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by flyingdutchman(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Intelligence needs no advertising. One common thing with trolls is that they always go with the "can't I have a contrary opinion?" line. An intelligent person knows better than to out deregatory comments over trivial issues that is of no concern to them. It is not like it is a national issue that you have to state your views. Nothing stops you from moving unto other things. Why the arousal over A-Z list celebs Uti stated his own view about someone, all your highness had to do was to agree or state that you disagree without adding all the grammar just to convince yourself that you were simply expressing an innocent view.
safarigirl:
lol....so is intelligence.

Sox everybody must worship the Queen and hail her? Is that how the world works now?

Envy is the basic thing Nigerians attach to an opinion backed upon facts, which they don't agree with. We see the envious trolls online, attacking anyone that isn't worshipping their god, and all of her possible competitions.

A life is something most of you should aspire to.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by TVTKOKO(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Tobi is even one of the least successful I'm sure u don't follow them..
Miracle and Nina are above him.
Nina have signed up to 7 endorsements since after the show.
wow So signing endorsements is your own meaning of success abi?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by skukimania(f): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Yeah we know! King CeeCee herself! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by skukimania(f): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2019
yourstruly123:
Which useless tobi. Afonjas and envy. Mtchww.

Now, don't bring tribalism into this please, I am a Yoruba and I stand for CeeCee any day any time.

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by tomdon(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Uti is either gay or a narcissist, either way, he will not be marrying anyone any time soon.

Wawu
Anytime soon??
That's a big one oo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by HARDBUOI: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2019
TVTKOKO:
wow So signing endorsements is your own meaning of success abi?

Huh? undecided
I hope u know the meaning of the word "endorsement"
OK then what is ur own meaning of success.. undecided
Tell me what Tobi has achieved.
I even heard some1 mentioning "he is a son of a billionaire" as a success. grin
Una no go kill me for here I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Intellectual201: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Uti Nwachukwu who reacted to a new campaign video Cee-C featured in, declared her the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate.

Using Cee-C's surname Nwadiora (a child accepted by all) to back his claim, the media personality stated that since the reality show star won the show, she has received massive support and hasn't stopped "dishing it back to back". Uti Nwachukwu who declared Cee-C the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate, added that in Big Brother "there are always 2 winners; the winner of the grand prize and the one that beat the odds".

He wrote in parts;

"In my tribute to her after BBnaija last year I wrote and I quote "In Big brother , there are always 2 Winners ,The winner of the Grand Prize and the one that beat the odds" 
I went on further to say " The sun Shines in it's time and so does the Moon. PREPARE FOR YOUR TIME ..YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL. I am no Prophet but Ladies and Gents, I present to you ....THE MOST SUCCESSFUL HOUSEMATE OF #BBnaija 2018"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/19/cee-c-is-the-most-successful-2018-bbnaija-housemate-uti-nwachukwu/

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Agozie48: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
lilmax:
I looked at this with pity

cee c isn't close to success

how can someone look at cee c and be like "I'm inspired"

Like seriously? Is that how you hate her that when you see fact you are still foolish to believe the lies your dumb brain tells you
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Agozie48: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2019
safarigirl:
do you and Uti have access to the finances of everyone else? Or how do you conclude she is the most financially successful?

What do you use to gauge her popularity? She and Alex both have the same number of Instagram followers, Alex also hosts shows and is the face of numerous brands, so, when you say popularity, in what sense? And, how do you say she beat others hands down, when she is at par with Alex? Bear in mind, Alex brought down her Instagram page at some point and people couldn't follow her, but still, CeeC hasn't exceeded her, despite the break.

So, what exactly are you and Uti using to gauge this success of hers?

Do you also know that Ceec launched her gym apparel just few weeks ago and upon launching the apparels got sold out just on the first day.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Agozie48:

Do you also know that Ceec launched her gym apparel just few weeks ago and upon launching the apparels got sold out just on the first day.
Bambam launched her body oil months ago and sold out on the first day of launching as well, did anybody make noise? BamBam is featuring in music videos and acting in box office movies, so, what are we talking about?

Her success is not in contention, the tag of 'most successful' is what is contentious, she isn't doing anything others have not done.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Oyindidi(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Cee-C is the most successful among 2028 housemates.

Safarigirl when will you drop this hatred for my sweet Cee-Cgrin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by TVTKOKO(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Huh? undecided
I hope u know the meaning of the word "endorsement"
OK then what is ur own meaning of success.. undecided
Tell me what Tobi has achieved.
I even heard some1 mentioning "he is a son of a billionaire" as a success. grin
Una no go kill me for here I swear grin
fyi, that 'they didn't caught me' guy currently has about 3 endorsement deals. I guess that your own idea of success.
The Tobi you're talking about, is presently the brand ambassador for Delta soap, and brand influencer for amstel malta. He has hosted the most number of shows more than any former housemate, and has worked with the following brands- Durex condoms, Vaseline Nigeria, Mouka foam, Zenith Bank and so many others.
Now if this is not success to you, then i don't know what is.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by HARDBUOI: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2019
TVTKOKO:
fyi, that 'they didn't caught me' guy currently has about 3 endorsement deals. I guess that your own idea of success.
The Tobi you're talking about, is presently the brand ambassador for Delta soap, and brand influencer for amstel malta. He has hosted the most number of shows more than any former housemate, and has worked with the following brands- Durex condoms, Vaseline Nigeria, Mouka foam, Zenith Bank and so many others.
Now if this is not success to you, then i don't know what is.

Look, so what u only understand is "ambassador" grin grin.
The "I didn't caught u guy" u are talking about.
didn't they pay him for the endorsement? grin
If he got money from 3 endorsements is that not success?
I mean who was he before now? undecided.

Well if the word u understand is "ambassador"
That's exactly what I mean with Nina.
She is the ambassador of over 6 brands now
And have her own fashion line and makeup line.
I mean She produces her own wigs, weavons, make-up brands for ladies.. ."NINA EMPIRE" is the name just as they have "MARY KAY"
and you know what that means.
Just visit her instagram page and see for urself.

When people talk shit about that girl here I just laugh.
She is currently better than 70% of female celebrities in Nigeria.
Just few female musicians and actresses are better than her currently.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by ramak69: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2019
who is the most successful
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Alejobs: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding / DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.