Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Things Women Tend Do When They Are Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Tend Do When They Are Cheating (893 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Tend Do When They Are Cheating by Newswatchng: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2019
The foundation of any healthy relationship is trust. And when that’s broken, you know it’s not just trouble in paradise, it’s actually a hurricane!

With that being said, trust can be broken in a lot of ways. But more often than not, cheating is what heralds the end of faith, as well as the end of a romantic relationship.

While it’s conventional to think that men are most likely to cheat, the gap is fast closing in between the sexes in this regard. Women, now, are likely to be the infidels in a relationship too. And although it might be difficult to find out when exactly a woman is cheating, she’ll still display certain signs and behaviors that will give her away!

Here are a few signs men need to keep an eye out for to know if their woman is cheating on them!

Read more on....https://www.newswatch.ng/things-women-tend-do-when-they-are-cheating/
Re: Things Women Tend Do When They Are Cheating by bdchange(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2019
I don't know how you can cheat on me without my knowledge except I want to play dumb. Truth and lie are two different thing. One is straightforward while the other brings questions upon questions and you start bringing lame excuses. I told my first gf she has started cheating while she was away like 5 months from me. Use your head and not your heart if you want to catch a cheat. Only my future wife deserves my heart.
Re: Things Women Tend Do When They Are Cheating by bdchange(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Newswatchng:
The foundation of any healthy relationship is trust. And when that’s broken, you know it’s not just trouble in paradise, it’s actually a hurricane!

With that being said, trust can be broken in a lot of ways. But more often than not, cheating is what heralds the end of faith, as well as the end of a romantic relationship.

While it’s conventional to think that men are most likely to cheat, the gap is fast closing in between the sexes in this regard. Women, now, are likely to be the infidels in a relationship too. And although it might be difficult to find out when exactly a woman is cheating, she’ll still display certain signs and behaviors that will give her away!

Here are a few signs men need to keep an eye out for to know if their woman is cheating on them!

Read more on....https://www.newswatch.ng/things-women-tend-do-when-they-are-cheating/
All your points are valid though and still correlate to mine of lame excuses.
Re: Things Women Tend Do When They Are Cheating by maisauki: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2019
bdchange:
I don't know how you can cheat on me without my knowledge except I want to play dumb. Truth and lie are two different thing. One is straightforward while the other brings questions upon questions and you start bringing lame excuses. I told my first gf she has started cheating while she was away like 5 months from me. Use your head and not your heart if you want to catch a cheat. Only my future wife deserves my heart.
by ur last statement, u r a cheat also. I'm sorry it's u that said it

(1) (Reply)

See This Chat. To Be Deleted Soon[picture] / Don't Propose To This Girl / Women Body Language You Don’t Known And Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.