Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. (6736 Views)

Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard / Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna / MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by JUO(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
ah, nigerians you value life o, but can not even protect a fly
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by SABalogun: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
Where r we goin in this country?
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by slap1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
Rotflmao oo! Fuji House of Commotion, chei !
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Kennyblues(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
Now that Nigeria is fast becoming Afghanistan and Iraq of Africa, nobody is safe. sad sad sad
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by labiyemmy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

but that's what people have been begging for? Destruction of lives and properties as the solution to the politicians looting money- politicians whose kids are far away safe in America/Europe.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by bisiaet: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
Let them bomb everywhere kill as much they can kill pls go on brother ok God will punish any one that begs you(MEND) to stop and if you stop on youR OWN that means you are not born by your father AND shame on you. Stupid I d i o t s!!!!
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by dustydee: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
Pataki:

Whether this is a rumour or not, it should be taken serious. For those claiming they are in their NNPC twin tower typing their foolishness, continue.

I would rather evacuate, seeing what happened last Friday than treat this rumour with just a wave of my hand.

The truth going on with this matter has not yet been unravelled and it is a pity that we do not have credible leaders to handle this matter, which keeps on escalating day after day!
I said I was not even aware of the evacuation (rumour) until people called me from home, hope you are not foolish?
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by fender(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
seanet02:

i dont know where we are heading in the Country. IBB should be arrested and hanged. He is the only person who can do such a heartless thing.

Please say what you know and can defend.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
have to retract

another fellow informed that he is working, but there is increased security
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nwaka77: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
fender:

Nnna please don't derail the thread. Go to alaba, idumota or its environs and open a shop. grin grin grin

LOL grin
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
Someone probably farted. - a fart bomb
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by tdough: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
men u know nowadayz u can't b 2 sure. Well as at 3pm on the dot of 5.10.10 nothing is happening at towers here. I bet nothing like that would be . believe me guys
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by hinduism(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
when are they bombing aso rock and all the facilities built in the north with our oil money while the east and south are neglected? all former presidents houses and investment should also be bomb as well is our oil money
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by jacob05(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
politicians playing Games
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by crackhouse(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
that's true, am in Abuja so i heard of it. infact people in that area have started going to their various homes. i just hope it's a mere threat cos we don't want a repeat of what happen on 1st Oct.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Obiagu1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
If this is the beginning to an end, I pray fervently for MORE BOMB! cool
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by kenosky: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=14pt]So bomb threat drills are strange in Nigeria shey? Na wa for our people level of ignorance o. Those who are conversant with the Oil and Gas industry will know that Fire Drills, Bomb threat drills, even Helicopter crash drills are conducted from time to time in order to assess the state of preparedness in actual emergency. A staff said he was in the office working and some daffy duck said he was foolish- staying in the office instead of running home with his legs between his tail at the rumour (shakes head). Na wa 4 our people o. Why would you run when there is nothing chasing you? undecided[/size]
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by mykali(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
Guys, there is a new bomb threat in Ukuwangwu Village in Gawanihu Town of Kafanchan. Run for your dear life
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LMFAO grin. Nairaland is something else.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by arohcs(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
are we watching 24? where is Jack Bauer of Nigeria and his support staffs? whether rumor or fact, the independence bombing has proved that nothing should be taken for granted. Our case is even simplifier than that of 24 cos we know this whole thing is from the inside.

GOD help us all embarassed
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
On my way to work this morning, I drove past NNPC and noticed the baaad traffic there, it seemed they were screening vehicles coming in. I jokingly told my friend that perhaps its a bomb threat,
i do not know the truth but this i know well, Nigerians like copy copy and follow follow, see kidnapping started with them naija delta: now even a poor man is scared lest he's been kidnapped. I just pray this bomb threat and bomb scare become a thing of the past,
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by johndavid1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
mykali:

Guys, there is a new bomb threat in Ukuwangwu Village in Gawanihu Town of Kafanchan. Run for your dear life
     shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LMFAO grin. Nairaland is something else.
LOL you don make me laugh sotay my ribs don begin alert bomb threat! grin grin grin grin
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Skmoda360(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
Wow wow wow while nigeria.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by jmoore(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
hinduism:

when are they bombing aso rock and all the facilities built in the north with our oil money while the east and south are neglected? all former presidents houses and investment should also be bomb as well is our oil money
which of your oil money? go and study Nigeria's history
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
it seems it may be the federal secretariat, not nnpc
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by sizzlers(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ POSTER, I need source please
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by jmoore(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
@oyb and all , do you guys watch NTA at all? A statement released a while ago on NTA said it was just a security drill in NNPC
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
jmoore:

@oyb and all , do you guys watch NTA at all? A statement released a while ago on NTA said it was just a security drill in NNPC

thank you for confirming to us that you are not a salaried employee and are sitting at home tongue
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by daylae(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
Look on the bright side. . .we'll have the chance to upgrade our anti-bomb unit cus of neccessity. Not those ones wearing rain-coats,with farce instruments,who have little or no idea of how to track and disarm bombs.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by jmoore(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
oyb:

thank you for confirming to us that you are not a salaried employee and are sitting at home tongue
i never thought of that, I am my own boss
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
jmoore:

i never thought of that, I am my own boss

yeah, freedom hacks must really pay the bills tongue

biz must be slow if you're watching nta. better switch to aljazeera to get a better feel of what going down in the polity tongue
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by bawomolo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
oyb:

yeah, freedom hacks must really pay the bills tongue

biz must be slow if you're watching nta. better switch to aljazeera to get a better feel of what going down in the polity tongue

lmao, nl would kill person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja / Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. / Atiku Has No Hand In Secondus’ Ordeal - Paul Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.