Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,476 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (38389 Views)

"Mele Kyari: NNPC GMD Must Go” - Protests Rock Abuja Over Fuel Scarcity / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by planetx: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2019
yusuf0876:
I see nothing bad in this,all I expects from them is to work adequately to enhance the Nigeria economy,
moreso we have six geopolitical zones,it was only north Central that wasn't given any appointment,so to say, it's still ok...all we need is, irrespective of your tribe, origin or whatsoever just ensure you are working for the betterment of our dear country
Keep on fooling yourself, this bigot of a president is a disgrace to the office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2019
I'm begining think buhari doesn't understand politics or governance.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Kennydoc(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2019
iammo1:

Patriotism indeed if you were Patriotic you would also see Mr NNPC GMD as a fellow countryman deserving of that position.

The spirit of patriotism is also the spirit of equity and justice. Without them, there can't be true patriotism.

Maikanti Baru is from the North East. Buhari removes him and replaces him with another person from the same geopolitical zone. Not just that, North West gets 2 appointees, North East gets an extra appointee apart from the GMD, while all the Southern regions get one each (including South South where most of the oil is).
Does this seem equitable to you?

How do you guys really feel comfortable defending the injustice Buhari is perpetrating?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2019
Nbote:
Autocorrect na bastard lol... Bugatti indeed.. But how all these mallams are d ones always heading NNPC is baffling... Kachikwu na jus figurehead

ignorance is a disease always ask questions ....kyari is the highest ranking and automatically takes over .the one to have taken over retired with baru also .

God forbid .....this is how you will go and disgrace your self outside

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by 9gerian: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2019
Because the president has shown us that that is his main priority/interest, hence the direction and focus of the people in order to try to make sense of it all.

He leads, the people follow grin cheesy

martineverest:
why are we so concern about origin of appointees?.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2019
seunmsg:

When another president takes over, he can also permanently zine it to his area.

That's just dumb, unintelligent, and grossly unpatriotic.... You should know better. You were educated for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Stingman:

First of all, ask yourself why your northerners created Federal Character and Quota System...and Unity school cut off marks

He would need a fairly passable I.Q for that to cross his mind... Don't waste your words.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by IGBOSON1: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
why are we so concern about origin of appointees?.

I wonder if you'd be so cool about all this nepotism had it been a Igbo president giving all major appointments to christian/easterners! I can assure you the Yoruba and Fulani would have kicked up a storm by now!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by amaben2020(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2019
South South oil go soon finish one day make everybody rest
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by IGBOSON1: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

The spirit of patriotism is also the spirit of equity and justice. Without them, there can't be true patriotism.

Maikanti Baru is from the North East. Buhari removes him and replaces him with another person from the same geopolitical zone. Not just that, North West gets 2 appointees, North East gets an extra appointee apart from the GMD, while all the Southern regions get one each (including South South where most of the oil is).
Does this seem equitable to you?

How do you guys really feel comfortable defending the injustice Buhari is perpetrating?

Easy...they feel comfortable about it either because their region/religion is disproportionately favoured in all this, or they've made up their mind never to criticise Buhari because he's dealing with the people they don't like and who they feel are supposed to be beneath them!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by kenx1(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Northern again!!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Thank God Edo people don't produce crude oil that much, if it was our crude oil ehnn we will never allow us to be used as slaves.

Ijaws, annang, Efik, ikwerre, urhobo etc people should be ashamed of their selves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Kennydoc(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Easy...they feel comfortable about it either because their region/religion is disproportionately favoured in all this, or they've made up their mind never to criticise Buhari because he's dealing with the people they don't like and who they feel are supposed to be beneath them!

I wish I can give you 100 likes now. You nailed it on the head.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by SoNature(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2019
seunmsg:

When another president takes over, he can also permanently zine it to his area.

That's no nation building!

For years, the NNPC was incurring loses, until Kachikwu come aboard and turned things around.

Months later, Kachikwu was replaced by Baru, and the state-run oil liability returned to its status quo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by martineverest(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
IGBOSON1:

I wonder if you'd be so cool about all this nepotism had it been a Igbo president giving all major appointments to christian/easterners! I can assure you the Yoruba and Fulani would have kicked up a storm by now!
but Jonathan major appointees werw mostly Easterners and Niger Deltans

mind u , I'm from South South
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by rollydex: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Senate president, acting CJN, now GMD NNPC all from boko harm state, we are watching.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
They give you people "13" % of your resources and you are happy. Northerners owned the oil well in your region and you think you are sophisticated.

River state, akwa ibom, delta and bayelsa are supposed to be like Dubai, Qatar. They don't even have 24 hours electricity or good educational sector.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by gistsmill04: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:

which south south?. Bayelsa, river state or bayelsa? The rest are not south south

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by martineverest(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
which south south?. Bayelsa, river state or bayelsa? The rest are not south south
so Edo,delta, ibom and cross River aren't south South?
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by jrusky(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2019
From one mallam to another. Pls where are the SW? Pls don't quote me for tribal rants I'm just being plain and reasonable I want the SW that voted this bad market called buhari to tell me a single thing they have benefited from Buhari till date?

This man called buhari is a nightmare beside how does Tinubu feel when he read things like these?
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
so Edo,delta, ibom and cross River aren't south South?
mid west, they are political south south.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by ebuk4real(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2019
grin cheesy

By the time PMB steps down and his malfeasances meticulously tabulated, Nigerians will themselves canonize GEJ a 'SAINT'. Take that to the BANK!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Stingman:
As usual, the north takes the lion share of the resources, thousands of mile away from their region. Imagine if the resource was based in the north. No southerner will be appointed. Ask yourself why no southerner has been the FCT minister, which is the capital for all Nigerians? Can you imagine a southerner being on top of Gold mining in Zamfara...? Nigeria has never worked, as true federalism is just not there.

All the major income generating outfits of the country is in the south...and they are headed by the north...NPA, Customs, NNPC...They claim they have massive land, of what use...? The north has become lazy because they reap where they have not sown.
a funny twist is, the yorubas (arguably the most learned region) still love these guys. Makes me wonder.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Yankee101: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Old Borno state where he was governor and formed his first cabal is taking over the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by FuckDaMods: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019
yusuf0876:
I see nothing bad in this,all I expects from them is to work adequately to enhance the Nigeria economy,
moreso we have six geopolitical zones,it was only north Central that wasn't given any appointment,so to say, it's still ok...all we need is, irrespective of your tribe, origin or whatsoever just ensure you are working for the betterment of our dear country
Why will u see anything bad in it before? Are you not a northerner too? undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by FX(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
This country should be divided with immediate effect. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by majamajic(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
the person them say Na South East , from her name I think she is from Delta , ... I stand to be corrected if Delta is actually South Eastern state .
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Tomorrow the foolish SS idiots will say Igbos are they only problem imagine what you have and you don’t have control over it .if you go to any NNPC you will hardly see any SS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by majamajic(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:

it's a lie, Jonathan wey carry INEC chairman give North , that's when I know the man is finished , haha

Buhari can't give Eastern INEC chairman before election ,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
The only thing keeping Nigerians unity is the oil in the south.God has balanced everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shortest Route To Solving Bokoharam Insurgency In Nigeria By Ahmed Tinubu / Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ / El-Rufai Evicts Civil Servants From Assets, Gives Wives, Children - Peoples Gaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.