Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216432 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by essay123(m): 5:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Case 2
Initially I told him the excellent condition will be between %90- %100 which was my mistake. From my past experiences with the seller all excellent condition phones had battery health of between %90-%100. But recently I noticed some excellent conditions come with %87, %88.
So I got 3 11 pro max yesterday. Lekanberry already paid for 64gb black and green TLC his was %95 and %96BH but unfortunately the gold I sold to Willbling was %87. And I called him to explain, normally I wouldn’t have just refunded him 350k I would have added at least 20k on the money after selling. But he started shouting, calling me a liar, telling me I already sold the phone. The mistake was from me but to be honest I also informed him that it was my past experience from the seller that I was using to judge the battery health. And from now I wouldn’t be specific about the battery health.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2021
essay123:
Refund with 20k profit , Ingrate

Oga shut your smelling mouth, you just kept lying about your good and excellent blah blah blah, 20k profit u say? You're such a goat. I hope people can see you for who you're. 2 items gotten from you came with discrepancies and your here washing your dirty boxers.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2021
essay123:
Case 2
Initially I told him the excellent condition will be between %90- %100 which was my mistake. From my past experiences with the seller all excellent condition phones had battery health of between %90-%100. But recently I noticed some excellent conditions come with %87, %88.
So I got 3 11 pro max yesterday. Lekanberry already paid for 64gb black and green TLC his was %95 and %96BH but unfortunately the gold I sold to Willbling was %87. And I called him to explain, normally I wouldn’t have just refunded him 350k I would have added at least 20k on the money after selling. But he started shouting, calling me a liar, telling me I already sold the phone. The mistake was from me but to be honest I also informed him that it was my past experience from the seller that I was using to judge the battery health. And from now I wouldn’t be specific about the battery health.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by essay123(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2021
essay123:
Case 2

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2021
essay123:
I no blame you.

So what is my business, why didn't i recieve the phone. Are you even hearing yourself. I wonder if moderators are seeing this. I paid for something, you gave me something else. Why didn't you ask the huy before phone got to me, because you knew scratches were on em
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2021
essay123:
I no blame you. And I am very sure you are new in this buisness with little experience. You think life is a smooth ride right. I only regret treating you well. But you’ll learn your lesson very soon

Yes grandpa, I'm a newbie, hence i understood the 1st time. So Mr veteran, that means we should always understand you as you mess people up right?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2021
essay123:
I no blame you. And I am very sure you are new in this buisness with little experience. You think life is a smooth ride right. I only regret treating you well. But you’ll learn your lesson very soon

Grandpa who thinks 20k is worth his name and life. I just hope you don't live a sad life in time to come.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by essay123(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by essay123(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Willbling, i understand how you feel having invested 700K plus on deals but i have to say this Essay123 is one of the most trusted persons here, he would never cheat you intentionally. Ebay deals are very dicey because you dont actually know what you are buying until the phones get to Nigeria. If there's anything you want in particular just state it and let Essay123 work with it, he has listening ears and ready to satisfy you his customer. There's no need for trading jabs and insult.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2021
willbling:

Grandpa who thinks 20k is worth his name and life. I just hope you don't live a sad life in time to come.
bro you have to calm down. Ebay ain't offerup. It can't be tested till it lands Nigeria. I've had cases where i bought open box condition and it came with scratches!. And battery health use to be 90+ now 87% is in the mix. You really fumbled a relationship because of battery health? Mehn. Try see if you'd get a better offer elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2021
I and essay just got off the phone with apologies to each other. I guess we were kinda overwhelmed. Thanks everyone.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by essay123(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Thanks Wildchild, I have called him and we have settled it sir. I was supposed to pacify him yesterday when he was angry but me self go add kerosene for fire. We are cool
wildchild1:
Willbling, i understand how you feel having invested 700K plus on deals but i have to say this Essay123 is one of the most trusted persons here, he would never cheat you intentionally. Ebay deals are very dicey because you dont actually know what you are buying until the phones get to Nigeria. If there's anything you want in particular just state it and let Essay123 work with it, he has listening ears and ready to satisfy you his customer. There's no need for trading jabs and insult.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2021
wildchild1:

Thanks sir. This i know. My head don full and after me and essay spoke like 5min ago he understood how it was on my end. One thing with you is i like how you READ and respond.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Donbigi2:
bro you have to calm down. Ebay ain't offerup. It can't be tested till it lands Nigeria. I've had cases where i bought open box condition and it came with scratches!. And battery health use to be 90+ now 87% is in the mix. You really fumbled a relationship because of battery health? Mehn. Try see if you'd get a better offer elsewhere

You don't understand bro. Just everything nice now. We good. Relationship scatter, we don repair am. grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by zuzman(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2021
t
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2021
wildchild1:

eBay phone wey go come naija wey screen fit no go good or e go be locked

No one wey person go hold, na to just chest L and move on

Na Desmond Elliot I blame las las

grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by WatchmanTee: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2021
humblesteve:
Better

What is sporty pay all about
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
willbling:

You don't understand bro. Just everything nice now. We good. Relationship scatter, we don repair am. grin
better oo boss. Don't drag your business partner like this again. Try solve internally. Best wishes
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Donbigi2:
better oo boss. Don't drag your business partner like this again. Try solve internally. Best wishes

Noted sire...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wow, I'm just seeing this... But I just have to talk as it involved Essay!

Willbling - essay123 is one of the coolest, honest and straightforward person I've dealt with before. He was so understanding and everything went smoothly...

More little patient, it wouldn't even get here boss... All in all, I'm glad everything is sorted out

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Toceenay:
Wow, I'm just seeing this... But I just have to talk as it involved Essay!

Willbling - essay123 is one of the coolest, honest and straightforward person I've dealt with before. He was so understanding and everything went smoothly...

More little patient, it wouldn't even get here boss... All in all, I'm glad everything is sorted out

Sure my boss, actually as i said, we were both overwhelmed and he said something that aggravated my anger tho i got angry 1st, na so mesef come over burst. But we sorted everything out, apologized to ourselves and he really helped out, like REALLY REALLY. So I'd say for sure he's really a cool headed guy that sorts things out. I believe i and him learnt important lessons here on. And anyone who knows willbling also know i don't bring troubles, i only bring deals and clients grin prolly that's why we settled fast.

Thanks for the input chief

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
willbling:

Sure my boss, actually as i said, we were both overwhelmed and he said something that aggravated my anger tho i got angry 1st, na so mesef come over burst. But we sorted everything out, apologized to ourselves and he really helped out, like REALLY REALLY. So I'd say for sure he's really a cool headed guy that sorts things out. I believe i and him learnt important lessons here on. And anyone who knows willbling also know i don't bring troubles, i only bring deals and clients grin prolly that's why we settled fast.

Thanks for the input chief

Thumbs up sir cheesy
Bring deals and clients come my side too o angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ahmadjr(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2021
Ilerioluwa02:
cc: McMayor

Absolute thumbs up to @McMayor

Got a brand new PC from him at a delectable price.
More great deals chief smiley

cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2021
Thank you for the trust sir.

I do hope we met your expectations.

Ahmadjr:

Absolute thumbs up to @McMayor

Got a brand new PC from him at a delectable price.
More great deals chief smiley

cheers.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ysakaws1: 7:38pm On May 03, 2021
So I paid @yalhaji to help me ship some items in perfect condition, and what I was going to get is one with a cracked screen, and I am supposed to bear the loss. This is an iPhone XS Max screen. She told me my items were in Lagos, and when I called her handler, I got to know the pickup location is not closeby. So I called a family friend who has a courier company to get me one of his dispatch bikes to help me pick my items. These items came in, and the first thing I saw was this crack. I texted her, and she’s trying to play smart with me. According to her, the XS Max, which she packaged didn’t crack while in transit from US to Lagos, but it cracked while in transit from Shomolu to Fagba. How did the phone crack inside the box of a dispatch bike that didn’t carry any other item?? The phone probably cracked because she bubble-wrapped it together with another phone, instead of packaging the two phones separately. Am I supposed to let this slide just like that? I am quite cool and probably the last person to exchange words with anyone here, but I needed to bring this here, cos this is completely unacceptable.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2021
Ysakaws1:
So I paid @yalhaji to help me ship some items in perfect condition, and what I was going to get is one with a cracked screen, and I am supposed to bear the loss. This is an iPhone XS Max screen. She told me my items were in Lagos, and when I called her handler, I got to know the pickup location is not closeby. So I called a family friend who has a courier company to get me one of his dispatch bikes to help me pick my items. These items came in, and the first thing I saw was this crack. I texted her, and she’s trying to play smart with me. According to her, the XS Max, which she packaged didn’t crack while in transit from US to Lagos, but it cracked while in transit from Shomolu to Fagba. How did the phone crack inside the box of a dispatch bike that didn’t carry any other item?? The phone probably cracked because she bubble-wrapped it together with another phone, instead of packaging the two phones separately. Am I supposed to let this slide just like that? I am quite cool and probably the last person to exchange words with anyone here, but I needed to bring this here, cos this is completely unacceptable.
This is a really dicey situation, especially If item wasn't opened to confirm at point of pickup. I recently lost about 120k replacing an item because we did not open to confirm state of item at point of pickup.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 9:38am On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:

We've all had our own share too

Most pickers will be able to help if:

1) The damage can be traced to the point of meetup with the seller in US i.e pickup pictures where picker missed it

2) The damage was seen at the point of pickup in Nigeria

3) If it's non-hardware damage.

It's most likely not from your dispatch but also it's not 100% which most pickers won't want to be held liable for.

I've had about 3 of these issues and gave up after the first one, especially cos I don't check at point of pickup. It's not clear cut but marginal at best.

We win some...

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Horlar30(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2021
Good evening everyone,
lemme take this short because i always avoid having issues with anyone here
On April 8th daaz picked a deal for me which is MacBook air 2018 and the item available for pickup on April 29th
I messaged omicpet for pickup which he told me they only deliver and I sent the delivery details to them...
The laptop later deliver in the evening that same day,and when the receiver which is the buyer(kozmorgan) got the item,he switched on the pc to check it out and he found out the pc got line on the screen which he forwarded the pictures to me immediately..
I messaged DAAZ001 about it the reply was,he didn't picked the laptop with any line and he asked me why can't I check the item out when picking it up,and I told him omicpet only do delivery no pickup..
DAAZ001 told me he will talk to them in the morning which is the next day, I messaged daaz001 that same morning to asked for any update update...he reply was omicpet told him he will ask his staff about it
Like since April 29th Daaz001 have been given me excuses that he didn't shipped the laptop with bad screen which the laptop was delivered with bad screen to the buyer...

Have been having a hard time resolving the issue with so I decided to bring it up here for my oga's in the house to help me resolve am �� any evidences required I can always provide

1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Horlar30(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2021
This what he sent to me wen he picked up the pc

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jamesilvar(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2021
Horlar30:
Good evening everyone,
lemme take this short because i always avoid having issues with anyone here
On April 8th daaz picked a deal for me which is MacBook air 2018 and the item available for pickup on April 29th
I messaged omicpet for pickup which he told me they only deliver and I sent the delivery details to them...
The laptop later deliver in the evening that same day,and when the receiver which is the buyer(kozmorgan) got the item,he switched on the pc to check it out and he found out the pc got line on the screen which he forwarded the pictures to me immediately..
I messaged DAAZ001 about it the reply was,he didn't picked the laptop with any line and he asked me why can't I check the item out when picking it up,and I told him omicpet only do delivery no pickup..
DAAZ001 told me he will talk to them in the morning which is the next day, I messaged daaz001 that same morning to asked for any update update...he reply was omicpet told him he will ask his staff about it
Like since April 29th Daaz001 have been given me excuses that he didn't shipped the laptop with bad screen which the laptop was delivered with bad screen to the buyer...

Have been having a hard time resolving the issue with so I decided to bring it up here for my oga's in the house to help me resolve am �� any evidences required I can always provide

I had issues too with this nonsense "delivery only" cos no one could inspect the items before leaving the pick up location. Unfortunately one of my laptops came dead. I just thank God the client was not a kid, and everything was sorted out amicably.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.