Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217200 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zachsneider: 11:52am On May 07, 2021
Heyy,

Good Evening, trust you had a great day?
Whenever you see this: just know you can get 10% off on all your orders from jumia when you use this code: JMSTYLER.

you're welcome
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iStorage: 12:14pm On May 07, 2021
Amie2first, for this to come here it's long overdue, you've been patient enough and appreciate that,
Let me quickly chip in, I don't want to give any excuses
1, I am not based in Lagos but Ibadan, whenever I have an item to pick I do ask someone from here whis based in lagos to help me do it

This deal was searched by forkdragnet and sold to me, but he wanted to pay the picker from his account because he said he had no money but also wants to have a good relationship with the said pick, so I had to transfer full payment to him and when items arrived I asked him to help me pick them up which includes some phones which I wanted to sell as ain, because they didn't allow me separate the items at the pick up location, so I had to ask him to pick them altogether,

After picking up items he told me he won't be around to deliver the items but he told me he will drop the phones at a shop in CV which he did and dropped me the person's phone number, when they wanted to buy the phones the money was paid into his account because the person who he gave the phones knows just him and wanted to make sure he'll be the one who'll receive the money, which I totally understood and agreed, that's how the account number came into play
I never set my eyes on that phone for a sec

And the address: the guy the phone was given to, gave me that address because he couldn't be taking the phones to his office and back home (back and forth thing), he said to me whenever the buyers wanted to pick it up, he'll ask his brother who's at home to meet at the gate of the address

When Amie wanted to return the phone, he wasn't around still, so I asked the other person to collect the phone and hold it until I find a buyer, which humble steve asked about and showed interest in buying it, I sold the phone to him with a condition from him that (if the person he wanted to sell to doesn't accept he'll return it), which I gladly accepted because I need to atleast offset her (amie) part just to calm thing down a little (am still yet to sort out humble steve sef, because he wanted to return the phone also )

Immediately ask forkdragnet to confirm payment which he confirms, immediately I asked him to transfer 200k to Amie2first, my initial plan was to invest the 100k with the little more I had with me after spending so much in the first week my dad was at the hospital, few day later he gave up the ghost, I had no other choice than to halt every other things I was doing at moment, because am more like the bread winner in the family, the 100 plus extras I had I wanted to use invest had to go because of the buria and all that was how could refund her as promised

The main issue: Amie2first you'll receive your remaining balance next Friday, no excuses you've tried and been patient enough

But you don curse my generation finish for WhatsApp, it's understandable sha embarassed

Thank you for waiting so long

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rakiticbarca: 12:41pm On May 07, 2021
iStorage:
Amie2first, for this to come here it's long overdue, you've been patient enough and appreciate that,
Let me quickly chip in, I don't want to give any excuses
1, I am not based in Lagos but Ibadan, whenever I have an item to pick I do ask someone from here whis based in lagos to help me do it

This deal was searched by forkdragnet and sold to me, but he wanted to pay the picker from his account because he said he had no money but also wants to have a good relationship with the said pick, so I had to transfer full payment to him and when items arrived I asked him to help me pick them up which includes some phones which I wanted to sell as ain, because they didn't allow me separate the items at the pick up location, so I had to ask him to pick them altogether,

After picking up items he told me he won't be around to deliver the items but he told me he will drop the phones at a shop in CV which he did and dropped me the person's phone number, when they wanted to buy the phones the money was paid into his account because the person who he gave the phones knows just him and wanted to make sure he'll be the one who'll receive the money, which I totally understood and agreed, that's how the account number came into play
I never set my eyes on that phone for a sec

And the address: the guy the phone was given to, gave me that address because he couldn't be taking the phones to his office and back home (back and forth thing), he said to me whenever the buyers wanted to pick it up, he'll ask his brother who's at home to meet at the gate of the address

When Amie wanted to return the phone, he wasn't around still, so I asked the other person to collect the phone and hold it until I find a buyer, which humble steve asked about and showed interest in buying it, I sold the phone to him with a condition from him that (if the person he wanted to sell to doesn't accept he'll return it), which I gladly accepted because I need to atleast offset her (amie) part just to calm thing down a little (am still yet to sort out humble steve sef, because he wanted to return the phone also )

Immediately ask forkdragnet to confirm payment which he confirms, immediately I asked him to transfer 200k to Amie2first, my initial plan was to invest the 100k with the little more I had with me after spending so much in the first week my dad was at the hospital, few day later he gave up the ghost, I had no other choice than to halt every other things I was doing at moment, because am more like the bread winner in the family, the 100 plus extras I had I wanted to use invest had to go because of the buria and all that was how could refund her as promised

The main issue: Amie2first you'll receive your remaining balance next Friday, no excuses you've tried and been patient enough

But you don curse my generation finish for WhatsApp, it's understandable sha embarassed

Thank you for waiting so long
the bold part is uncalled for, you started well and want to use that part to spoil the whole thing.

I have been part of this whole matter from the beginning, I got fed up with the whole drama, what's the assurance that your next week Friday will stand?
Remember, it was this same unfulfilled promises that made me walked out of this matter and asked her to bring it here.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Qtsnow(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2021
Kulkid did strong thing, I was actually with him on 28th April to pick up the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe he offered to you as TLC, I would have bought as TLC from him, but I told him I would pay him in person once the phone landed, as I have been warned to be careful dealing with him.

I saw a black and a red iPhone with him that day, the black was locked as I saw him trying to unlock with a wwu Sim, he asked if I was interested in buying the black iPhone 12, which I declined. I saw him post the two iPhone for sale on his status on WhatsApp.

Amie2first:
Good morning bosses. I need the help of the house to resolve pressing issues that is currently driving me crazy. I am been forced out of business by oghenekevwe ogbebor (known as kulkid here on Nairaland) and istorage (he claims not to be the owner of the account I sent money to. Money was transferred to zenith account with the name Larry peters omere)
Bought transactions happened on different occasions. I can’t think straight anymore, I am having panic attacks. Please bear with me, it’s going to be a long read

On the 12th of April, 2021, I contacted kulkid that I needed Tlc deals and he replied me that he had some to be picked and he will update me. Few minutes later he told he has a factory unlocked iPhone 12 red 128gb (100% mint open box) to be picked by ak New York picker and he will sell for N325,500. I told him to please remove the extra 500 which he accepted and I made payment. Told him I needed more and he said he has more to be picked.
The next day April 13th, he contacted me that there is a black factory unlocked iPhone 12 64gb (100% mint, no box but has brand new cable) available for sale; picked by lionlee.
While we were still talking about the black iPhone 12, he told me that the red iPhone 12 I paid for initially after pickup turned out to be 64gb instead of 128gb and he is willing to refund me N7000 if I am still interested in the deal. I accepted. Then he said I should pay N310000 plus the N7000 making a total of N317000 for the black iPhone 12 and also he will include box when the item arrives Nigeria. Meaning I am paying for an open box iPhone 12. I said ok. Then transferred N310,000 to him. I knew he had no idea when the items will arrive Nigeria, so I didn’t ask him about arrival date.
Fast forward to 23rd of April 2021, kulkid contacted me and asked if I had interest in factory unlocked iPhone 12 brand new, i told him yes. He also asked if I had interest in Samsung s20 fe, I told him no. On 24th of April, he told me the Tlc price of the iPhone 12 earlier mentioned was N317,500 and the picker was ak New York picker. After much dragging for him to remove N500 and he refused; I transferred N317,500 to him. Asked him about the two phones I paid for earlier and he said they will arrive hopefully the next week.
On 26th of April, 2021, he messaged me that he just reached out to pickers concerning my items ( which I paid on 12th and 13th of April 2021) and lionlee told him the next day it will be available for pickup but AK hasn’t replied him yet.
28th of April, 2021, I messaged him and asked if they weren’t available yet, he told me items will be dispatched along side his other items. I told him not to forget about the box he said he will include to the second iPhone 12 I paid for. That was when kulkid changed story and told me he didn’t have a black box, that he hopes to find a black box for the iPhone 12 that spent about 2 weeks on transit.
The next day April 29, I messaged him to send me address for pickup of the two available iPhone 12, he said the items are yet to arrive his location; then I asked about the box again, he said I should leave that to him he will make sure he gets me one. I had to ask him why he didn’t source for the box before the item arrived Nigeria, he didn’t reply. And I foolishly didn’t ask further questions. Because I can’t pickup the items without the box earlier agreed to be added, which I paid for, I had to tell him to find buyer(s) for the items. While I also look for buyer(s) he accepted. At exactly 5:02pm same day, he messaged me, and said he is currently in computer village to purchase the black iPhone 12 box and the sellers told him it’s sold for N12000. He then said he didn’t budget N12000 for the box and then asked me if he should go ahead to purchase the box? And we should split payment into equal half, because I need the box to increase the sales value of the black iPhone 12. I told him I didn’t have 6k for any box because that wasn’t our initial agreement and if it’s box that is causing issues now, he should send me the 6k he budgeted for the box, just to save each other’s time. He then said he will surprise me that I shouldn’t worry.
The next day, April 30th, kulkid told me he later bought the box for 10k just to satisfy me. And he will place them on sales now. When I replied him, I notice something was wrong, that he blocked me on WhatsApp. Called him immediately and he apologized saying he switched numbers and also said some stuffs I can’t remember. He then messaged me that he has resolved the issue he had with his WhatsApp, and I believed him.
Nairaland is the only platform where I advertise my items and this makes sales slow. He told me he sells on Jiji too and he will help me find buyers now that he has gotten a box. I accepted because I wanted to sell fast. I was foolish to have trusted him. Someone I didn’t know his address or seen before.
On Monday, may 3rd, I asked him about the third iPhone 12 and he said it will arrive hopefully this week. I asked him to send me the battery health and imei of the phones with him, he told me he wasn’t at home.
The next day, may 4th, at 12:45am he sent the pictures I earlier requested for. He also said he will be at computer village on that same day, I told him when he get there, he should let me know, I will order gokada to deliver the items to my place (I live close to ikeja) At exactly 11:05am kulkid told me he has gotten a buyer for the black iPhone 12 and they have agreed to meet in Maryland. He told me he was currently in traffic and he will update me. I messaged him later that day at 7:57pm to get update and he only replied with “hello” I had to call him because I didn’t understand his reply, he then told me the buyer made a transfer to him but he didn’t get alert. I immediately asked that hope he didn’t give out the phone, he said no. So, I told him to please send my items to me the next day, he accepted and verbally told me his address and that he will call me back. When he called back, he said he has arranged to meet with another buyer and he will update me. I foolishly accepted again.
On Wednesday, April 5th at 5:19pm, I messaged kulkid to ask for update on sales, he said he was currently in the buyers place (VI) from yesterday. He sent a video, that he is waiting for the gate to be opened. I then asked him that if it’s same person from yesterday, he said yes. I became confused because the address of yesterday was Maryland, now he is saying vi. Asked him why VI. He said Maryland is the person’s office address and VI is where the person lives. I became suspicious. He also said he sent pictures of the red to someone and will update me. I messaged him thrice at different times that day he didn’t reply. Told him to send his address that I want to pickup my phones, he told me not to be angry that he has been on the road. He then sent an address (Navy gate satellite town lagos nigeria close to alakija). I was already scared of the unknown.
The next day, which was yesterday, at 12:27am, I messaged that I must pickup my items that day and I also asked if they looked brand new like he claimed earlier, he didn’t reply my questions. Instead he slammed me with screenshots, that the black iPhone 12 is missing. He said when he took the phone to the buyer on April 4th, the man transferred money to him but he didn’t see credit alert in his phone and because he was In a hurry, he gave him the phone believing he will see alert later. And he is currently tracking the phone, he has collected an EFCC official’s contact and I should come so we can start resolving the issue together (I accepted because I had other plans for him) The screenshots didn’t add up. He said he went to the buyer’s office to look for him and he was told he doesn’t work there. I didn’t ask him about the buyer’s home address in VI because it became obvious that I have been defrauded. He also sent a lengthy voice note (I haven’t been able to listen to it because I am not in the right frame of mind)
If you check kulkid’s posts here on Nairaland, you will see that he posted same items on April 5th that they are still available for sale.
I arranged to meet up with him in computer village yesterday (April 6th) and told him to bring the second iPhone 12(red). I asked about the third one and he still said it will arrive this week. Normal me, I always ask for imei before making payment for Tlc deals. But on kulkid case I didn’t ask for imei, don’t know why I trusted him that much. I have only transacted once with him, of which he delivered. When this whole thing start unraveling, I had to ask him to tell the picker of the third iPhone 12 to transfer ownership to me and I also asked him for imei of the third iPhone 12. Kulkid that earlier claimed that phone was picked by AK, changed his claim and said that the iPhone 12 was picked by Ifecx4real. Didn’t want to drag with him, I contacted Ifecx4real and he told me kulkid has an iPhone 12 with him but it’s locked and I should pay N2000 to worldwide unlock it, so as to avoid expiration of WWU. Same phone that kulkid told me was factory unlocked.
Meanwhile I had already arranged with the police to arrest him, so when we finally met in computer village, he was arrested and taken to the police station. On getting to the station, the second iPhone 12(red) that he came with, turned out to have scratches all over it and also has password lock. Same phone he claimed was 100% mint. The phone is currently with the police.
The summary of it all is that kulkid defrauded me of the total sum of N952,500 and he is currently not saying any tangible thing on how to pay me back. We all know how the Nigeria police are, I don’t want to talk much about them. Please my bosses, i am begging you all to please help me in anyway possible to recover my money. I have evidence to backup all my claims. I know he isn’t here right now to reply. Please if there is a way the various pickers can help me out, I will be very grateful. Please I need help. I don’t know if he has items on transit. Please y’all should help me out. I am devastated right now. Before now, my health wasn’t too good, I can’t sleep well anymore. I know I was foolish, please forgive me and help me out. Please.

My case with istorage
On February third, istorage posted on New Jersey’s WhatsApp group that he had a Tlc factory unlocked iPhone 11 Pro Max for sale valued at N340,000. I messaged him that I was interested and he sent me pictures of the phone with imei and told me battery health was 93% he then asked me if I was ready to make payment now because someone is also interested in the deal. I made payment immediately in order not to miss it. Payment of N340,000 was made to this account 2250755639 Zenith Larry peters omere. It was after making payment, I asked if the phone was mint and he said yes.
On February 16th, I asked about the phone and he said no update yet.
February 22nd, he messaged me and said phone is available for pickup and I should pickup in this location 11 African church, karaole estate, college road ogba/ifako.
The next day, February 23rd, at 10:18 am, I told him the dispatch rider was on his way to his location. Phone was picked at 10:56am. I was not at home when the dispatch rider delivered to my place. Got home later that day and discovered that the phone had cracks on the edges obvious marks that it had been opened before) no True Tone and the speaker wasn’t functioning properly. Told istorage about my findings and asked him why he had to deliver such to me. He replied that he has not set his eyes on the phone and he was currently in Ibadan as at that time.
The next day, I messaged him that I can’t take the phone and I needed refund. He asked me to return the phone, I was skeptical about returning the phone without getting my money back first. We argued about this. I had to report to the dispute group on WhatsApp. We were both added and he was given 1week to refund my money. He say he had no money on him and he needed to sell the phone first in order to be able to refund me. I was told to return the phone to him. So I returned it same day at about 3pm.
The one week he was given expired and I didn’t get any refund, I reported to Rakiticbarca. Rakiticbarca spoke with him and he pleaded for more time. He later said his phone was stolen, he got it replaced in less than 24hours. After much back and forth, March 10th 2021, he sent me N200,000 and promise to pay the remaining N140,000 on a later date. He then said he has a good relationship with some of the pickers and he will beg them to please help him pick deals without down payment and after he sells off the deal, he will save his proceeds and pay me with it. Asked him when he will pay and he said he didn’t want to make promises he can’t meet up with but he will pay very soon. Meanwhile the 200k was sent from the same account I made payment to. Rakiticbarca out of sympathy for me told me not to worry myself, that he will be asking him on my behalf and the situation will be handled. So I stopped asking him about the money.
March 19th, Rakiticbarca told me that he said his dad had an accident and the dad is in coma. I was angry because I felt he wants to come up with sad stories to delay my refund. I messaged istorage immediately and told him about my fears, he told me I will get my money.
So I gave him time till March 24, I messaged him, he didn’t reply, called him he didn’t answer. He replied me the next day and said his father is battling between life and death and has a major surgery later that week which is Saturday. Told him to show me evidence because I didn’t believe his claims. If he was truly in the hospital he should pick my video calls. He refused. Said he doesn’t want to let anything out of the family.
March 28th, a day after his father had the claimed major surgery, I messaged him, he didn’t reply but he was picking my calls, he claimed he was in church but the music in the background wasn’t related to church. Told him he is a liar and he was looking for avenue on how not to pay me my money, he became aggressive and started threatening and cursing me, telling me my generation will this and that, and I can take the case to anywhere that he didn’t rub or defraud me and he didn’t say he will not pay, that he will pay but doesn’t have the money now. And I don’t expect him to go and steal. All this he said on call. I reported to Rakiticbarca and rakitik told me to let him be that istorage said his father didn’t survive the surgery.
I messaged him on April 1st to ask if his father has been buried, he said no. April 2nd I messaged again, because my mind kept telling me his claims weren’t true, called him ‘mr Larry’ and he said I should stop calling him Larry that his name isn’t Larry. I then sent him screenshots of the account I sent money to and asked him if the account wasn’t his. He didn’t reply my question.
April 7th, I messaged him that now that his father has been buried, what is his next line of action and hope he will not come up with another sad story, he replied me with curses on my family. After much argument, he later said the deal wasn’t originally his, and I sent money to the owner of the deal not him. He later said forkdragnet was the owner of the deal. Asked him why same forkdragnet refunded N200000. He said forkdragnet was the one that sold the phone. And his own name is Emmanuel inegbenijie.
To cut long story short, I am yet to get my N140,000 from istorage since February 24th that I returned the phone. Each time I ask him he either doesn’t reply or he will say very soon. If I tell him he has just been playing me around with lies because he feels he is invisible, he will start raining curses on me. This is what I have been facing in the hands of istorage.
Now kulkid has added his own.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2021
Kreamie:
FOR THOSE OF YOUR TAKING SIDES WITH KULKID LAST YEAR.

I HOPE YOU'RE ABLE TO GET HIM OUT OF THIS CLUSTERMESS
All that happened is a simple misunderstanding and clumsiness from my own part, items ordered by her got delivered to her I did not run away first time. Now she contacted me again for Tlc deals and I delivered. Both items landed and I contacted her but she insisted I help her sell the phone(na hear I take enter problem). I agreed with the mind I want to help, fast foward to on tuesday last week I got a call from a seller on jiji for the iPhone 12. Long story short I went to the seller at maryland after telling her of the new development. Ok when i got there we went to the ATM it wasn't working and he had to do a bank transfer. Omo I didn't know it was a fake transaction because I see am with my eyes it showed everything even my names and his balance. But hello house, I still wasn't convinced because bI never see money for my account so I told the buyer oga I can't drop phone without money o. He replied what will now happen if u get debited and u still have the phone later. That was how we went back and he said since my icloud is on the phone I should leave it with him if I recieve alert I can send code. I agreed and left leaving phone with him something I'm regretting now, ok I got to CV and I saw password has been resetted...I started panicking and ran immediately to the police and reported the case. Later that day miss Ametu was calling how far, fear couldn't allow me tell her what was going on so I tolf her she shouldn't worry seller did transfer but it didn't go but phone is still with me(I was under pressure, she too was beginning to understand something is going on). Me was with the impression say money go show, money didn't show...so I called the buyer hoq far u dey with my phone u dey with my money phone is not even mine abeg I don't want to go to the police station for money I no chop pls how can we see. The useless guy told me to come to No.5 goriola str off adeku road. I went there that day leaving all I was doing only to get there and the guy refused to pick my calls. Omo na there I realised I need to tell owner of item what was going on, I was on the road and she was calling and calling I said wait mk I reach house so I expalin to u but dont worry everything is fine. It was when I got home I told her everything, she told me she wasn't understanding me I should come to ikeja I immediately wore my cloths no bath I ran to ikeja with her remaining phone. Only to get there and I was arrested, now they locked me up since yesterday no food no water no phone(not till now), she told the police I'm a scammer I'm a thief I must refund her full money. And I asked her madam, If I'm a thief and scammer I go leave my house come meet u after what happened? Will I tell u my real house address? Will I still pick your calls? For christ sake I was still with 2 your iphone 12(one still incoming). Rn I'm being held in police custody and she's requesting I pay whole amount. Held someone who's innocent and police are requesting for 150k bail, the boy with the 12 number still dey go but police are not saying anything but I must pay. It is well sha...we dey learn lesson everyday. I never ask ifex to unlock any phone, seller said Tmobile unlocked...I only told ifex to pls confirm availability of the phone because this lady money has been with me but due to my offerup account issues which even him knows about I couldn't pick up deal with AK. I lost all my deals that period with my account blocked. I had to get a replacement deal for her which is the deal with ifecx. So my plight now is please mrs Ametu I have no intension of scamming u, scammers don't pick calls after u send money scammers don't give out their real names and address and scammers will not come to you. Now uve claimed I'm a thief I never had any phones with me which isn't true. You said I brought a locked phone to you which isn't true because the phone with you has my icloud on(I couldn't take any more risk). I've gotten a buyer for the phone rn who's in CV but he can't come to the station...so kindly come to the station and I'll remove the icloud if u can take it to him so he pays you. Then we can settle this matter peacefully, I have people ready to stand for me and is ready to write an undertaking. Your remaining phone with ifecx u paid 317,500 will be refunded to you or I sell for 285k and refund u what is left. While the phone stolen I'm gonna write an undertaking to provide your phone to you before month end. I no dey run because I don't have a mind to scam anyone...na make I help everybody na put me for this mess so understand I am not happy with all that is going on. Today its my turn tomorrow it can be anybody, this is business and anything can happen but if u all choose to point an accusing finger at me then no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by nymphomaniac(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2021
wildchild1:
Some people here are just disguising, they're fraudsters in reality.

I've always maintained that only people that can be traced should be selling TLC. Everyone cannot be selling TLC like what we have now. AND WhatsApp groups should be abolished, it has enabled fraudulent activities more than before.

Amie2first Where is Kulkid now? Has he been released or still with the police?
na wa oh. Things Dey happen. I can understand why people I have never met still patronize me when I drop deals here. Integrity matters a lot. I hope all these are settled. All these whatsapp groups I believe are being used to perpetuate fraud and should be disbanded just as you have suggested.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
omo. some stories here are really scary. some of you are really spoiling people's means of livelihood. DO BETTER PLEASE. when someone trusts you please don't give them a reason to doubt you. trust is very essential in this business. don't kill it because of 20k of today. think about tomorrow. in Igbo an adage says "ezi afa ka ego" ( a good name is better than money) ur name is very important, protect it. people can only vouch for you because of your name and reputation.

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2021
The kind of essay i have read today ehn.... It tie wrapper come wear blimg blimg.... It's time we up our conscience game. Once we are conscious of our conscience. Then this will happen less.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2021
With the kain essay I don read ehn, I suppose pass IELTS cry
Owodiran1:
The kind of essay i have read today ehn.... It tie wrapper come wear blimg blimg.... It's time we up our conscience game. Once we are conscious of our conscience. Then this will happen less.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2021
Kreamie:
With the kain essay I don read ehn, I suppose pass IELTS cry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by LiquidMer: 3:14pm On May 07, 2021
KulKid:
All that happened is a simple misunderstanding and clumsiness from my own part, items ordered by her got delivered to her I did not run away first time. Now she contacted me again for Tlc deals and I delivered. Both items landed and I contacted her but she insisted I help her sell the phone(na hear I take enter problem). I agreed with the mind I want to help, fast foward to on tuesday last week I got a call from a seller on jiji for the iPhone 12. Long story short I went to the seller at maryland after telling her of the new development. Ok when i got there we went to the ATM it wasn't working and he had to do a bank transfer. Omo I didn't know it was a fake transaction because I see am with my eyes it showed everything even my names and his balance. But hello house, I still wasn't convinced because bI never see money for my account so I told the buyer oga I can't drop phone without money o. He replied what will now happen if u get debited and u still have the phone later. That was how we went back and he said since my icloud is on the phone I should leave it with him if I recieve alert I can send code. I agreed and left leaving phone with him something I'm regretting now, ok I got to CV and I saw password has been resetted...I started panicking and ran immediately to the police and reported the case. Later that day miss Ametu was calling how far, fear couldn't allow me tell her what was going on so I tolf her she shouldn't worry seller did transfer but it didn't go but phone is still with me(I was under pressure, she too was beginning to understand something is going on). Me was with the impression say money go show, money didn't show...so I called the buyer hoq far u dey with my phone u dey with my money phone is not even mine abeg I don't want to go to the police station for money I no chop pls how can we see. The useless guy told me to come to No.5 goriola str off adeku road. I went there that day leaving all I was doing only to get there and the guy refused to pick my calls. Omo na there I realised I need to tell owner of item what was going on, I was on the road and she was calling and calling I said wait mk I reach house so I expalin to u but dont worry everything is fine. It was when I got home I told her everything, she told me she wasn't understanding me I should come to ikeja I immediately wore my cloths no bath I ran to ikeja with her remaining phone. Only to get there and I was arrested, now they locked me up since yesterday no food no water no phone(not till now), she told the police I'm a scammer I'm a thief I must refund her full money. And I asked her madam, If I'm a thief and scammer I go leave my house come meet u after what happened? Will I tell u my real house address? Will I still pick your calls? For christ sake I was still with 2 your iphone 12(one still incoming). Rn I'm being held in police custody and she's requesting I pay whole amount. Held someone who's innocent and police are requesting for 150k bail, the boy with the 12 number still dey go but police are not saying anything but I must pay. It is well sha...we dey learn lesson everyday. I never ask ifex to unlock any phone, seller said Tmobile unlocked...I only told ifex to pls confirm availability of the phone because this lady money has been with me but due to my offerup account issues which even him knows about I couldn't pick up deal with AK. I lost all my deals that period with my account blocked. I had to get a replacement deal for her which is the deal with ifecx. So my plight now is please mrs Ametu I have no intension of scamming u, scammers don't pick calls after u send money scammers don't give out their real names and address and scammers will not come to you. Now uve claimed I'm a thief I never had any phones with me which isn't true. You said I brought a locked phone to you which isn't true because the phone with you has my icloud on(I couldn't take any more risk). I've gotten a buyer for the phone rn who's in CV but he can't come to the station...so kindly come to the station and I'll remove the icloud if u can take it to him so he pays you. Then we can settle this matter peacefully, I have people ready to stand for me and is ready to write an undertaking. Your remaining phone with ifecx u paid 317,500 will be refunded to you or I sell for 285k and refund u what is left. While the phone stolen I'm gonna write an undertaking to provide your phone to you before month end. I no dey run because I don't have a mind to scam anyone...na make I help everybody na put me for this mess so understand I am not happy with all that is going on. Today its my turn tomorrow it can be anybody, this is business and anything can happen but if u all choose to point an accusing finger at me then no problem.
oga forgetthis nonsense you dey talk, You are a fraudster.. A big one for that matter..

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nastydroid(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2021
But why would you drop a phone without confirming payment.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Fommz: 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
LiquidMer:
oga forgetthis nonsense you dey talk, You are a fraudster.. A big one for that matter..
grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rexraph18(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2021
You don't ever drop your goods if cash never enter account, confirmed in your bank app or if app no de, and alert enter, just recharge 100 naira and get an updated account balance to be sure before releasing your goods..

At one point, I was to meet a buyer (recommended by someone who has done business with me previously) a distance of 50 naira from the eatery we earlier agreed to meet, he said he added 3k on top the money for the phone for my tp, I just became alert, cos na scope be that,
Waited for alert 30mins no show, within this period I have checked my app over 20times, and pressure was mounting from them, they showed navy ID card, I no gree release phone, they called a number saved with soldier kiniko like that, I tell soldier I no de release phone if I no see money, last last after about an hour or so, they gave up and left. Till today, money never still enter grin

Mr kulkid, you Don loose guard big time, but moving forward, I implore Amie2first to allow him write the undertaking to pay back before month end, since police Don involve, he wouldn't default.
And please release him, there's no way he will be able to raise money while been held in police custody.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 4:48pm On May 07, 2021
Rexraph18:
You don't ever drop your goods if cash never enter account, confirmed in your bank app or if app no de, and alert enter, just recharge 100 naira and get an updated account balance to be sure before releasing your goods..

At one point, I was to meet a buyer (recommended by someone who has done business with me previously) a distance of 50 naira from the eatery we earlier agreed to meet, he said he added 3k on top the money for the phone for my tp, I just became alert, cos na scope be that,
Waited for alert 30mins no show, within this period I have checked my app over 20times, and pressure was mounting from them, they showed navy ID card, I no gree release phone, they called a number saved with soldier kiniko like that, I tell soldier I no de release phone if I no see money, last last after about an hour or so, they gave up and left. Till today, money never still enter grin

Mr kulkid, you Don loose guard big time, but moving forward, I implore Amie2first to allow him write the undertaking to pay back before month end, since police Don involve, he wouldn't default.
And please release him, there's no way he will be able to raise money while been held in police custody.
E no loseguard..
Na make up story...
Story upon story...

12 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jagznation(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2021
KulKid:

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
Jagznation:

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL undecided

It may not necessarily be a lie Bro...

Sometimes, some people let the anxiety of selling an item overshadow their sense of focus and become naive of something they may not initially bow to. All in all, Kulkid still need to pay back every penny, it's a must!

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by onyizee07(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2021
If I remeber clearly the issue you’re referring to involved kulkid and some other persons. A rule was made that if within a specified time period a blacklisted dealhunter was able to conduct his/her affairs within that same period without issues that the name would be taken off the list. He asked for his name to be removed and having served his time it’s only right the right thing is done as it was the earlier rule set by the moderators of the dispute thread.

Anything short of following the rule(s) would be an indictment on the ruling body of the dispute thread and I for one who believes so much in the integrity of persons making up this thread can’t stand and watch that happen.

This goes without saying that the character of kulkid has always been in question and it’s a terrible thing that this is happening. Whatever measure that is deemed fit to recover the funds and subsequently as punishment would be welcomed by me and anyone who wants integrity of this platform upheld

The world is a small place and I sincerely hope we all do better
Kreamie:
FOR THOSE OF YOUR TAKING SIDES WITH KULKID LAST YEAR.

I HOPE YOU'RE ABLE TO GET HIM OUT OF THIS CLUSTERMESS

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Amie2first: 6:54pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by onyizee07(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2021
All you’ve said here doesn’t cut it, infact it’s all BS. Why would people continually have issues with you time and time again. What stops you from logging into your bank app to confirm payment.

Stop helping TLC buyers sell their deals, just give them what they pay for as at when due and if it so happens you have a buyer for their deal they should be the ones giving the final consent.

Due dilligence should never be under-rated no matter how small or how much you think you trust a deal hunter or seller.
KulKid:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Amie2first: 7:14pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Djdamian(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2021
flimzydb:
The following bastards, vagabonds and co-conspirators of crime and evil should come forward and defend this Dishonest and heartless guy called daaz001.

jeromedee
lionlee216
dealhunter
gmacnoms
G4Boyz
djdamian
Lucascruiz
daamazing
nexusvibes

When i was hitting this daaz001 guy and his paymaster lionlee216 for being wrong and ungrateful to mikkyangel
you were saying trash. Nigga is making some dope money now and his reluctant to even pick items for you guys. When a deal is very juicy he claims it and tells you another story.

All you listed above are Mudafvckerz.......

After all these years and you never still get sense..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 8:29pm On May 07, 2021
After reading amie2first last previous post ,it's quite glaring this dude called kulkid is completely deceitful . I always wondered why most of your tlc which your posted as either brand new or new open box rarely ever had that white seal or covering. Then you charged a client an extortionate price for a banged up device and you're still coming up with some lame excuses , it could be true but I doubt anyone is interested in it . The only saving grace you have is that it's a lady I doubt you can try it with most guys hmmmm if you know what's good for you sort the lady out as quickly as possible, mind you na lady they always tend to have male folks around the corner willing to make an example of persons like you oga kulkid .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Amie2first: 8:57pm On May 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2021
Shall we bring back the BlackList now..?!! @Kreamie

I don't think anyone asked for it to be removed, as it was the Kulkid name issues, that scattered every thing after he already served his term on the list..

Make we bring am back with the laid down rules,, guiding the adding and removal of names... mbok To avoid issues like this
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by LearnWisdom: 9:12pm On May 07, 2021
timijoseph01:
Shall we bring back the BlackList now..?!! @Kreamie

I don't think anyone asked for it to be removed, as it was the Kulkid name issues, that scattered every thing after he already served his term on the list..

Make we bring am back with the laid down rules,, guiding the adding and removal of names... mbok To avoid issues like this

I don’t think blacklist was ever stopped tho, those past offenders served their time and were let go. so are you suggesting we bring back their names because of the offense of one?

I think the mods of this thread shld come up with a rule guiding the way names Wld be blacklisted going forward. With this, every criminal in disguise wld be wary.

I think kulkid should be blacklisted, you sold a locked phone with marks and no box as a mint open box factory unlocked device. From what I’ve read so far, you collect money from people, and deceive them that you have the items picked, whereas you are just abt to hunt for them. Pathetic.

So if the desired phone is not seen by you, you will then hunt a device close to what was described? You are too street institutionalized for this kind of business, you need to be put on caution for people wanting to trade with you to realize that your kind of mindset is too raw and different from others.

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Failtech: 9:59pm On May 07, 2021
Amie2first:
He is still in the police station
Go to IRT at GRA. They know how to deal with Thieves. God won’t let us fall victim of this

This is a really bitter experience

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Amie2first: 10:42am On May 08, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2021
Amie2first:
Kulkid is not a fraudster. I have deleted all my previous posts
Good to hear that... But you still need to give update and let's know how you sorted it out.
What has changed?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by LearnWisdom: 11:00am On May 08, 2021
Toceenay:

Good to hear that... But you still need to give update and let's know how you sorted it out.
What has changed?

The case is actually now a legal case even before it was tabled here, I actually wanted to tell her to type less here, cos they cld hold it against her.

I don’t think anything changed. It Wld have been their agreement at the station that kulkid will write a statement to pay his debt but amie Wld erase her comments labelling him a fraud.

But questions still lingering on everyone’s mind is why did Amy get a phone only, locked device when she paid for open box unlocked device.

Either ways for the sanctity of this thread, those questions need answers and we all need to come to a conclusion on kulkid getting blacklisted or not.....for the sanctity of this thread. Mods, over to you

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by flimzydb(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2021
Djdamian:

After all these years and you never still get sense..

I think you are very senseless here, otherwise you won't be talking something unrelated to what i called u out for.

You defended daaz001 before, defend him now else you still remain a mudafvcker if you can't do that but chose to talk something very different from the main issue.....

I am sure u are not even aware daaz001 suggested to Omicpet to use forced delivery on people who would have normally loved to pick up items directly from Omicpet or in a way that will be comfortable for them.This way he won't get to pay Omicpet from his pocket, instead buyers end up paying. If daaz001 isn’t heartless, why would he force delivery on people making them spend extra money? Does he make this money for them? Omicpet can't come out and say this in order not to strain his relationship with daaz001 and his paymaster.
I'm pointing out this to show u how cunning and heartless this daaz001 is.
Why hasn’t he responded to allegations hanging on his neck?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.