Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216120 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sundayid(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
nurex01:
resolved now?

No
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bayokun:

Omohhhh, Since April
Seriously, I'm very very weak bro
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by luvlyoracle(m): 3:39am On Feb 05
Dear Nairaland Community,

I hope this message finds you all well.

I am reaching out to share my experience with Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 regarding a transaction for an iPhone 13 Pro Max CU. The details of our communication can be found in the screenshots attached.

On January 27, 2024, I chatted with Austano2020 for a 13promax. He mentioned that the phone had only one dead pixel on the screen and had not been opened or worked on. To confirm, I inquired further through our chats, and he assured me that the only issue was a single dead pixel.

After making the necessary payment, I received the phone and discovered that the back had been opened, evident from adhesives around the edges of the back glass. Additionally, contrary to the information provided, there were two dead pixels on the screen.

Upon sharing my concerns with Austano2020, I received no response. Despite my efforts to address the issues, the next day, the phone started displaying flashes of a white screen whenever it vibrated.

I kindly request the assistance of the community to communicate with Austano2020 on my behalf, urging him to either refund my money or provide a replacement, as I am dissatisfied with the current condition of the phone.

For transparency, I have attached screenshots and evidence of all our conversations below.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

His account numbers are:
Bank name: Kuda
Account name: Augustine Kalu Ebu
Account number: 2021710476

Account 2:
Bank:GTB
Account name:Augustine Kalu Ebu
Account number: 0222557217

Phone number is 08140017630

CC
Tabbazz
Wese90
Adrianhillz
Noobody
Pradit
Kremie
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07
Austano2020

Over to you. You've been called out; you have your name to protect.
luvlyoracle:

I am reaching out to share my experience with Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 regarding a transaction for an iPhone 13 Pro Max CU. The details of our communication can be found in the screenshots attached.

On January 27, 2024, I chatted with Austano2020 for a 13promax. He mentioned that the phone had only one dead pixel on the screen and had not been opened or worked on. To confirm, I inquired further through our chats, and he assured me that the only issue was a single dead pixel.

After making the necessary payment, I received the phone and discovered that the back had been opened, evident from adhesives around the edges of the back glass. Additionally, contrary to the information provided, there were two dead pixels on the screen.

Upon sharing my concerns with Austano2020, I received no response. Despite my efforts to address the issues, the next day, the phone started displaying flashes of a white screen whenever it vibrated.

I kindly request the assistance of the community to communicate with Austano2020 on my behalf, urging him to either refund my money or provide a replacement, as I am dissatisfied with the current condition of the phone.

For transparency, I have attached screenshots and evidence of all our conversations below.

His account numbers are:

Account 2:

CC
Tabbazz
Wese90
Adrianhillz
Noobody
Pradit
Kremie
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 10:53am On Feb 09
luvlyoracle:

His account numbers are:

Account 2:

CC
Tabbazz
Wese90
Adrianhillz
Noobody
Pradit
Kremie

Austano2020 what can you say about this?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hollamanng(m): 11:01am On Mar 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.