Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217237 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kadima89:
if chelseaman has been running people street for a long time he should not do it with me....even if i run at loss i still consider people when doing bussiness empathy towards your fellow man goes a long way but he seems he lacks it ...please help me tell chelseaman that i do not want any money from him again...all i want is the watch and if he cant produce it, he should refund the 80k i sold the watch to him....Thanks
kadima89, I apologize for not carrying you along. Forgive me for that.
I realized my mistakes in this case and I am ready to settle this asap.
Reply me on WhatsApp.
God bless you all for your contributions and inputs.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
emmanu19:
Baba dey calm down oo everyone can decide how they conduct their business,
I don't do nairaland most often cause I get block everytimr I post and I don't have time writing mod everytime so I stick with I know best whatsapp group. And if it doesn't work for you sir you don't have to join ooo

All this treat of bring everyone to nairaland we go just all lose ni ooo.
If you issue out threat of blacklisting people they find a way to bring people in and with that una go just dilute the business and gbam the end. So sir respect is reciprocal ooo
all he said was absolutely correct oga. Those things you said wasn't good enough. But it's fine now.

As for the whatsapp group, it will just keep making y'all pickers go wild. Example is how you reacted when you were angry. I wonder if this thread doesn't exist, you wouldn't have apologized to anyone! And yes, you would have done it the mikky way!.

Let's all embrace peace.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
This matter don end but make i clarify.

If you didn’t sell a laptop with a cracked frame, please provide a full screen picture of the laptop or an offer up link to the ad.

The screenshots below prove that I didn’t go mute for two weeks after i told you about the crack.
You sent the code on the 6th of May. Laptop was returned to the vendor who bought it from Damilee on the 20th of May & i forwarded the pictures & voice note to you, with regards to the faulty frame.
I reverted with updates on the 25th, you asked me to return the item on Wednesday the 26th which was when I told you to hold on till it’s fixed or refund the full amount I sold it to him. I returned it on Sunday, 30th of May.
Matter don close, no need to save face.

emmanu19:

I may have said some harsh words, and am sorry to everyone involved, I never meant to hurt anyone my anger got a hold of me than facts.
Here is the summary
Am sorry I should have.
This are the facts
1. I sold him a mint laptop and if that crack occur its is logistics issue which I accept so I can refund
2. He said no if he is doing refund I will refund him the amount ge sold the item to third party which Is 550k instead of 470k we agreed.
3. He then didn't reply for 2 weeks and 4 days.
4. Then I told him 3 days ago if the laptop stays with him till may 31st won't refund again and if he carry Me go dispute thread I won't reply ( that may have been some harsh words, was mad then)
5. Then he later took it to wese yesterday I told him will refund in 2 weeks or when I sell whichever comes first

I never sold laptop as cracked and before this when I sell gaming laptop most times I send pics of what's important the specifications.
Which is the pics I had. The laptop never had cracked its was mint when I sold it. And I remember telling him after he raised the question I will refund cause I don't have the full pics. We have done business a lot of times and even in my bidding or in group I always post what's wrong with the item I sold.

I told him I won't Reply here cause I was mad at the stuff he was saying. But it's all good am sorry what I uttered was unacceptable and I tender an apology to all parties involved.

I am not a God am just human being and like someone said "just because I dey usa doesn't make me one either"

If any picker Bleep up arrest them or person close to them you know.

And I stand on my ground
"I NEVER SOLD A DEFECTIVE ITEM TO THE BUYER"
DONT KNOW HOW THAT HAPPEN

I REST MY CASE
SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Way to go. @Kadima89, abeg no vex. Make i come learn patience from you angry

chelseamann:
kadima89, I apologize for not carrying you along. Forgive me for that.
I realized my mistakes in this case and I am ready to settle this asap.
Reply me on WhatsApp.
God bless you all for your contributions and inputs.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
this issue isnt a private issue anymore as we would have resolved it privately before coming here but as e b say na to drag ourselves you like lets resolve here...im not gonna reply you privately...tell us how we would resolve here and we can close thsi dispute
thanks

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
AquaSpunky:
Way to go. @Kadima89, abeg no vex. Make i come learn patience from you angry

God bless you my boss....
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
I'm just seeing this issue now, as I'm just coming on now.
First, I was the one that bought that watch from Chelseamann.
Actually, bought it for 20k, and I've paid since 17th May, and used the watch since then.
But Chelseamann, you erred big time, as you could have told him you sold the watch since then. If you had then, this issue wouldn't have gotten here as the owner would have accepted the price then. We need to be honest in our dealings! And you also tried to shortchange him too, after he has refunded you, that's bad bro. Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Actually, bought it for 20k, and I've paid since 17th May, and used the watch since then.
But Chelseamann, you erred big time, as you could have told him you sold the watch since then. If you had then, this issue wouldn't have gotten here as the owner would have accepted the price then. We need to be honest in our dealings! And you also tried to shortchange him too, after he has refunded you, that's bad bro. Too bad..

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
sheelay:
But Chelseamann, you erred big time, as you could have told him you sold the watch since then. If you had then, this issue wouldn't have gotten here as the owner would have accepted the price then. We need to be honest in our dealings! And you also tried to shortchange him too, after he has refunded you, that's bad bro. Too bad..
Thanks man.
I no do well....it happens. Make una help me beg my oga Kadinma make him forgive me abeg embarassed
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
sheelay:
Uncle Sheelay you don marry? I won dash you my fine yellow tomato sister for free cheesy.

Thanks for coming out clean,I gbadun as you no do any cover up,may you live long.

Chelseamann kindly ammend your ways,make bad things for dey run commot for your abode. 13k ,15k after you don sell am for 20k since 17th of may. Wetin happen to empathy? You won send Kadima89 back to village? Try dey fear God.
People for here go dey look you one kind one kind as this matter be so.

Try settle this matter,you no try at all.

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Alfred74:

Uncle Sheelay you don marry? I won dash you my fine yellow tomato sister for free cheesy.

Thanks for coming out clean,I gbadun as you no do any cover up,may you live long.

Chelseamann kindly ammend your ways,make bad things for dey run commot for your abode. 13k ,15k after you don sell am for 20k since 17th of may. Wetin happen to empathy? You won send Kadima89 back to village? Try dey fear God.

No vess my oga...it won’t happen again...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Alfred74:

Lol...married, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by yasolan(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
I’m of the opinion Chelseamann should refund Kadima89 the 45k offer he’s to get on the sale of the watch. Only that can serve as an expiation for what he has done.
Kadima89 don’t settle for less

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
chelseamann:
No vess my oga...it won’t happen again...

There's nothing like it won't happen again...

Pay Kadima the remaining 25k. People are understating what you did and that's my worry.

You told Kadima you could sell it for 20 - 30k. You did sell it for 20k without him giving a go ahead, led with deception for 2 weeks+, offered him 13k after he applied pressure cos he had another buyer, then decided to post screenshots like you had a case; to gain sympathy.

He already lost a buyer just because you led him on for weeks.

Please take 25k from your refund and do the needful if you want your relationship to still be fruitful.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
I am fully ready to take responsibility.
Thanks to you all....
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 3:47am On Jun 02, 2021
@ Kadima89 and to whom it may concern, never send a refund till your item is returned.
Most of the issues we have here everyday are avoidable.

12 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by jackson44(m): 5:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Returned & confirmed to be in “good” state.
Adinije:
@ Kadima89 and to whom it may concern, never send a refund till your item is returned.
Most of the issues we have here everyday are avoidable.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Qtsnow(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2021
After careful consideration and deliberation I have decided that this issue with @chelseaman is not a new issue whereby he goes about playing smart and won’t give a shit about what happens until the issue is brought to dispute thread ..it’s as if he enjoys being dragged here ...I really don’t understand the essence of this dispute thread if a repeated offender keeps playing people off their money and nothing is being done to call him to order...it would be nice to know for others that are gonna be joining this business and we that we are already in it that no one would go unpunished if this becomes an habit for them...Chelseamann you are in my dm but you still haven’t told me how you are gonna refund me or return the item to me...I rest my case here

16 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Kreamie:
Returned & confirmed to be in “good” state.
Yes, "good" state. Very important
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2021
chelseamann:
Thanks man.
I no do well....it happens. Make una help me beg my oga Kadinma make him forgive me abeg embarassed
It doesn't happen. Dey careful how you work with people
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Wahala here and there! This business shaa... No be the same Chelseaman wey all man join hands defend when mikky do am strong thing? Some even went as far as donating to am na the same Chelseaman dey run him fellow street....hmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Kadima89:
After careful consideration and deliberation I have decided that this issue with @chelseaman is not a new issue whereby he goes about playing smart and won’t give a shit about what happens until the issue is brought to dispute thread ..it’s as if he enjoys being dragged here ...I really don’t understand the essence of this dispute thread if a repeated offender keeps playing people off their money and nothing is being done to call him to order...it would be nice to know for others that are gonna be joining this business and we that we are already in it that no one would go unpunished if this becomes an habit for them...Chelseamann you are in my dm but you still haven’t told me how you are gonna refund me or return the item to me...I rest my case here
you are not reading neither are you replying messages for a resolution. What else should I do ?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2021
yasolan:
I’m of the opinion Chelseamann should refund Kadima89 the 45k offer he’s to get on the sale of the watch. Only that can serve as an expiation for what he has done.
Kadima89 don’t settle for less
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2021
chelseamann:
you are not reading neither are you replying messages for a resolution. What else should I do ?
He told you to post it here... Post that way forward here.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babaisaac(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2021
@kadinma.
Post your account details here let me credit the agreed 45k.
#Peace
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2021
i told you it’s either the watch or you refund the money I paid to you boss
chelseamann:
@kadinma.
Post your account details here let me credit the agreed 45k.
#Peace

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chidekings(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Kadima89:
inasmuch as your fears are perfectly understood,it is better to resolve a case peacefully.what is done is done,try and take the 45k and let the matter rest.all issues are to teach us something.this will make you to be more wise in doing business.no one has told you,you were not supposed to make a refund without getting back your item and confirming it was in the state you sent it to him.
take the 45k and count this as a learning phase in business.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2021
sauceEEP:
Wahala here and there! This business shaa... No be the same Chelseaman wey all man join hands defend when mikky do am strong thing? Some even went as far as donating to am na the same Chelseaman dey run him fellow street....hmmmm

Omooooooooooo. Na wetin mesef just dey look.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2021
Kadima89:
Bro, collect the 45k and move on. You have already made the mistake of refunding when your item still with buyer. Collect refund and move on

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.