Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216811 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Idboyostic:

How do they solve this kind of issues from reoccurring? Seeing other people complained already of this same issues.

Did they asked Twinskenny if any of the items came? Did Twinskenny give lordfedrick reason to believe that the items that arrive is not his but someone that paid before him? Or he doesn't have any right to prove anything to him? That the only thing he owes him is REFUND? SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER?

From Daaz reply, items came for Twinskenny and not even one can be given to lordfedrick after the long wait and different shipment dates and eventually it ships and rather than getting my items after patiently waiting I got "SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER"

So, Daaz did not informed Twinskenny how many of his items that was shipped eventually? This I doubt. You all should recall, that before now someone called out Twinskenny and Daaz came up with Twinskenny doesn't want his items disclosed to the public....so with this you guys can always connect the dots

You guys should wear lordfedrick shoe, after putting 1.5million and he was keeping his calm after different failed dates of shipment he was promised and eventually items sailed and all this is happening and some people said REFUND is case Closed.

@the bolded

I referred a client/reseller to Twinskenny cos I had no iPhone 11. Client didn't get an update after a couple of weeks then asked Twinskenny for a refund.

It's still January so I just thought it's shipment delays and of course other customers were ordering iPhone 11 in bulk from Twinskenny (millions lol). So I got the client an AIN...

But with the bolded and the plaintiff ordering in millions and not getting it, then it becomes a problem if your only solution is SEND ACCOUNT NUMBER...

Lordfrederick should hold out for any shipment coming through this weekend.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2020
lordfredrick:

Well said daaz, I understand you owe me no explanation. You went an extra mile sef. But then again, I think we are all enablers of this evil act. In one way or the other we are aiding and abetting these acts. Like I said in my initial post, some deal hunters are acting with so much arrogance because they have built a reputation here. Even as this is happening, some people would still go and tell him things like "no mind that guy joor, shey na because him pay 1.5m we no go hear word" rather than telling him what he did wrong. Let's call a spade a spade. Pickers on the other hand don't have any business with the buyers of deals from deal hunters but look at it like this, imagine no one is buying from the deal hunter, what then happens to the pick up business. In one way or the other, it comes to bite us all.

At this point refund wouldn't do me much good because he has taken my time, but then what can I say "it is what it is". It is appalling the number of people who have similar issues and are coming out to say their own side now, yet twinskenny has not said anything. Twinskenny you are a business man and you have denied me business for a while, I saw on your status that you are in Benin, I guess you are there for business. Imagine someone stopped you from going to Benin, thereby stopping or delaying your business, would you be happy? Now that's what you have done to me.

I remember when this thread was created, twinskenny name was amongst the trusted dealhunters. With the situation of things now, action should have been taken to even remove his name from the front page of trusted deal hunters but then nothing has been done. Like I said, we are all enablers and it would come back to bite us all. Something happened before the issue of vouches came up, right now I think it's high time pickers also got involved in handling issues. A deal hunter cannot be having issues and still go about his business like nothing is happening.

Twinskenny I didn't ask for refund, all I wanted was what I paid for but I would rather have my money than have you play me along again. Remember the internet never forgets.

Cc

Kreamie
Wildchild
Wese90
Pradit
Omicpet
Daaz001
Chisomk9
Mcmayor
Idboyostic
Drexel39
Frinx
Rakiticbarca

It's so unfortunate how things turned out. From all the complaints it's obvious the major issue is miscommunication and twinskenny not being totally honest.

No deal hunter is perfect, there'll always be one or two issues but the ability to manage and treat the client well in such a way that they would still want to come back is very important.

What twinskenny should have done is to tell buyer what exactly is happening with the shipment and ask what can be done that would be beneficial to both parties. Telling the client to send account number for a refund after 3 weeks is not the right step to take.

Going forward, even though buyer have been fully refunded, I want to humbly request Twinskenny to sell about 3 items to the client at TLC price he paid earlier when the shipment arrives so that client can also gain something and the 3 weeks of down payment won't go in vain.

18 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
We are moving gradually to the permanent.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Agreed.
wildchild1:

It's so unfortunate how things turned out. From all the complaints it's obvious the major issue is miscommunication and twinskenny not being totally honest.

No deal hunter is perfect, there'll always be one or two issues but the ability to manage and treat the client well in such a way that they would still want to come back is very important.

What twinskenny should have done is to tell buyer what exactly is happening with the shipment and ask what can be done that would be beneficial to both parties. Telling the client to send account number for a refund after 3 weeks is not the right step to take.

Going forward, even though buyer have been fully refunded, I want to humbly request Twinskenny to sell about 3 items to the client at TLC price he paid earlier when the shipment arrives so that client can also gain something and the 3 weeks of down payment won't go in vain.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Correction, It is 221,000

adecamp:
he don refund 1.5 million. Which one be interest again. Let the matter die jare. If my boss Mcmayor see him 200k from Perez, he go Dey ask of interest ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
And no, he hasnt paid my money. I believe he still does business on NL with another MONIKER.

sauceEEP:

So Perez never refund the 200k till now? angry cry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
I think the issue here was a huge gap in communication from the seller. He should have indeed updated buyer regarding his items cos truly, all TLC transactions being carried out on the dealhunting thread are based on trust and reputation alike. What is bad is bad and I wouldn't be mincing words when I say Twinskenny, you've greatly wronged LordFredrick and others who I have had personally had to plead with so things don't get ugly. He deserves not only a full refund but also a form of compensation.

Like wildchild said, you had best land him a couple of TLC deals at massively discounted rates. This will cover for the time and effort lost over the course of the downtime and also a way to redeem your image. There are other options but this would be the best way to compensate him as well as keep him as a friend/client.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyteeso(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Putting myself in lordfredrick's shoe..just dey imagine the loss, if someone go to all this microfinance institutions to borrow 1m naira the interest that will be on top self..not to talk of 1.5m, if I put the 1.5m for my diamond bank acct without any debit for a month, my interest gain on it will be close to 9k just sitting in the acct...so I will urge the dealhunter to pls in some way give the dealbuyer some items can he can make some profits too..
And I think this issue of refunds now should have a rule binding it o, if any issue warrants refund, sometin must be added ontop the refund, could remember my deal with aywhy93 on iPhone 11 and when the fone landed, Icloud was on it, when the tym for refund, when I received the alert he added somtin onto the actual price that he's sorry for the Bleep up..that how tinz should be..not send ur account for refund..to me its just as if the person used my money for his personal transactions and after making gain, send back money..I can say it's "obtaining loan without interest or collateral" in disguise. God help us all

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tyteeso:
Putting myself in lordfredrick's shoe..just dey imagine the loss, if someone go to all this microfinance institutions to borrow 1m naira the interest that will be on top self..not to talk of 1.5m, if I put the 1.5m for my diamond bank acct without any debit for a month, my interest gain on it will be close to 9k just sitting in the acct...so I will urge the dealhunter to pls in some way give the dealbuyer some items can he can make some profits too..
And I think this issue of refunds now should have a rule binding it o, if any issue warrants refund, sometin must be added ontop the refund, could remember my deal with aywhy93 on iPhone 11 and when the fone landed, Icloud was on it, when the tym for refund, when I received the alert he added somtin onto the actual price that he's sorry for the Bleep up..that how tinz should be..not send ur account for refund..to me its just as if the person used my money for his personal transactions and after making gain, send back money..I can say it's "obtaining loan without interest or collateral" in disguise. God help us all
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Aywhy93 one of the realest dudes here,Omo boy too dope.

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tyteeso:
You're absolutely correct.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tyteeso:
God bless you for this write up..
Who no like better thing?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tyteeso:

Welldone Boss! Your good attitude was the main reason why I did that, even when you thought i was going to refund exactly what you sent. You were understanding and patient. We need these attributes from deal hunters and buyers here so we won't be coming to this dispute resolution thread every now and then.

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'm just seeing this update and dispute resolution due to the few mentions. It's very hard to keep up and read previous pages on what happened exactly but from the little i can grab on this page, i want to urge twinskenny and lordfredrick to work something out.

Please sir twinskenny, try to make your client happy, even if it's by following any of the few suggestions other business people have dropped so that you both will be able to do continuous business. No matter how a transaction goes, successful or not, going to the length where the other party knows you've tried and done well is very important sir!

Lordfredrick... Sorry for the issues sir, sometimes it happens in this business but I believe he will do you well and sort you appropriately. Sorry!

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
dannybrasky:
Aywhy93 one of the realest dudes here,Omo boy too dope.

My Oga... Na you real pass ooh grin

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
aywhy93:

My Oga... Na you real pass ooh grin
Come wet ground o cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by keshprince: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Idboyostic:
Bros Eh, na all this kind thing dey weak me, so doing a refund in this kind of scenario is being called issue is resolved. At times it pains me that people that should uphold justice keeps shut because of one gain or the other.

Did they even read Daaz reply and how does Twinskenny reply did a justice to the matter on ground? Oh! He refunded already? Did they put their self in the complaint Shoes?

How do they solve this kind of issues from reoccurring? Seeing other people complained already of this same issues.

Did they asked Twinskenny if any of the items came? Did Twinskenny give lordfedrick reason to believe that the items that arrive is not his but someone that paid before him? Or he doesn't have any right to prove anything to him? That the only thing he owes him is REFUND? SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER?

From Daaz reply, items came for Twinskenny and not even one can be given to lordfedrick after the long wait and different shipment dates and eventually it ships and rather than getting my items after patiently waiting I got "SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER"

So, Daaz did not informed Twinskenny how many of his items that was shipped eventually? This I doubt. You all should recall, that before now someone called out Twinskenny and Daaz came up with Twinskenny doesn't want his items disclosed to the public....so with this you guys can always connect the dots

So, why would it be when the item is in Nigeria, he is just getting to notify lordfedrick? After the long wait?

You guys should wear lordfedrick shoe, after putting 1.5million and he was keeping his calm after different failed dates of shipment he was promised and eventually items sailed and all this is happening and some people said REFUND is case Closed.

Bros God bless u

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by keshprince: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
aywhy93:
I'm just seeing this update and dispute resolution due to the few mentions. It's very hard to keep up and read previous pages on what happened exactly but from the little i can grab on this page, i want to urge twinskenny and lordfredrick to work something out.

Please sir twinskenny, try to make your client happy, even if it's by following any of the few suggestions other business people have dropped so that you both will be able to do continuous business. No matter how a transaction goes, successful or not, going to the length where the other party knows you've tried and done well is very important sir!

Lordfredrick... Sorry for the issues sir, sometimes it happens in this business but I believe he will do you well and sort you appropriately. Sorry!

I remember when we had that s10 issue last year, I really appreciated how you handled the ish and I later pay more for already in 9ja s10 plus but it was still a very good deal. That's how to handle this stuff, you cant tie my money down for weeks and just come back and unremorsefully ask for my account number. That's not cool at all, I know two other people who are having this same issue with twinskenny. Boss try and be upfront in your dealings all this shit is not good

13 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
mixter:

Come wet ground o cheesy

This Abia Daddy... Rain no fall for your side..? grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
keshprince:

I remember when we had that s10 issue last year, I really appreciated how you handled the ish and I later pay more for already in 9ja s10 plus but it was still a very good deal. That's how to handle this stuff, you cant tie my money down for weeks and just come back and unremorsefully ask for my account number. That's not cool at all, I know two other people who are having this same issue with twinskenny. Boss try and be upfront in your dealings all this shit is not good

Lol Bros, you still remember grin You no dey forget anything cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by keshprince: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
aywhy93:

Lol Bros, you still remember grin You no dey forget anything cheesy
Lol, na from when I start respect u be that.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
aywhy93:

This Abia Daddy... Rain no fall for your side..? grin
E fall o. cool

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2020
From my point of view this issue with deal hunters will keep happening over and over again cause some of this deal hunters feel they are untouchable and the truth is not been told most times which is not supposed to be.one thing I believe is irrespective of what you possess someone else somewhere has 100fold of what you have so whatsup why the fronting?.this issues is really annoying and I feel lordfedrick pain. Imagine he borrowed the said amount....what will be his gain now. Certainly nothing.so my bosses I want to humbly request there should be a sanction for deal hunters especially when two or three people is complaining about that deal Hunter I know some dealhunters here that I will never buy tlc from them cause they are liars.imagine the way twinkenny reacted to this I was so pissed when I read his reply on this thread and am very sure he wouldn't have liked this if he was in lordfedrick shoes......a lasting solution should be initiated cause pride too full some dealhunters body and that was what made twinkenny tell fedrick to send his account number there are many others but I won't mention names but am sure if we can control them they will come down to our level, whether they like it or not they are getting few shillings from the money we pay them so I think they should be controlled not them controlling us even after collecting our hard earned money......... thanks.

14 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 3:21am On Mar 06, 2020
Aywhy93 you’re a true definition of a boss!
I know of 3 different people I paid for an item almost same day I paid for that Xr from you, those items too was delayed but the way you took time to explain the situations at hand and even asked if I mind a refund immediately was really mind calming unlike the other XYZ that feels they owe you no explanations or feels disturbed when you ask for update.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 06, 2020
There's only one reason am following Aywhy, good customer service. How can you tell your customer that you've someone that have over 6 phones with you after almost a month delay? Meaning am disturbing you because of one phone.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 4:45am On Mar 06, 2020
humblesteve:
Aywhy93 you’re a true definition of a boss!
I know of 3 different people I paid for an item almost same day I paid for that Xr from you, those items too was delayed but the way you took time to explain the situations at hand and even asked if I mind a refund immediately was really mind calming unlike the other XYZ that feels they owe you no explanations or feels disturbed when you ask for update.

Thanks a lot Humble Boss, really appreciate. Sorry our deal wasn't successful but more sweet deals ahead.. smiley

@Xule20... Thanks a lot sir. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2020
aywhy93:

Thanks a lot Humble Boss, really appreciate. Sorry our deal wasn't successful but more sweet deals ahead.. smiley

@Xule20... Thanks a lot sir. smiley
Our deal went well baba, it was the other dude that I was talking about. Stay blessed! You're doing well

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by opylog(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Good morning my humble people. Have come this morning in all humility to report a deal i concluded with "Lordraiden" and your honest opinion and judgement would be appreciated. We both concluded and agreed with the full terms and conditions of the deal which was me sending a chip unlock phone to Uyo and used "Localman a.k.a wese90" as the escrow. Only for "Lordraiden" to wake me up this morning retracting back his words and claiming he didn't know it was a chip unlock phone i was sending and that we didn't come to an agreement about a chip unlock phone. Below is our chat. Please house I need your humble opinion and judgement on this.
Cc Lordraiden

Cc
Wildchild
Wese90
Pradit
Omicpet
Daaz001
Chisomk9
Mcmayor
Idboyostic
Drexel39
Frinx
Rakiticbarca
Kreamie
suco1

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by opylog(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Above is our chat of me telling him it's a 'chip unlock' phone and him acknowledging with a laughing smiley.

Below is more evidence of the chat!

Cc Wese90
Cc Lordraiden.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by opylog(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2020
More chats for clear evidence of him consenting and even proposing to use an escrow

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by opylog(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2020
Evidences

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by opylog(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2020
I await your humble opinion and conclusion.

Cc Wese90
Cc Lordraiden

Cc
Wildchild
Pradit
Omicpet
Daaz001
Chisomk9
Mcmayor
Idboyostic
Drexel39
Frinx
Rakiticbarca
Kreamie

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.