Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216173 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mikeljims(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2023
dessz:

Mikeljims, where are the items right now?
Taking a thief's item also makes one a thief.
Nobody is supporting op in fact, but why lie about the item being taken by police?

So I suppose carry am come give you huh? did you even read the werey write up? So I go drop IPhone 14 pro max as he confirmed from the police keep bogus starlink boxes that I have no use of for my gain? which one Dey valuable inside 14 pro max and starlink? Or how else did Jack Henderson the person he defrauded the iPhone from get it back from police. When your buddy has his proof of payment, maybe he can begin to claim his boxes.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dessz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
mikeljims:

Lose credibility to a fraudster? Think for yourself, is it not laughable to think that out of all the cheap and fast internet options in America, na Starlink drum I go Dey hang for my window - I Dey live for desert?. Mobile carrier cost 5times less than starlink and way faster not to talk hotspot in every home. You can track but you can’t produce proof of payment and some people here supports this fraud. So I guess these people are in support of fraud so long they are not the victim or do not run any risk of being indicted for something they know nothing about. How do you use my name along side a stolen credit card, put my full name and address as the fraudster and ask me to send the items to you?

Let me even ask you, so what’s the resolution to this? Ship items stolen in my name to him or send it to another picker of his choice knowing fully well as you can see from his screenshot the items has my info?

The stolen iphone 14 pro max you equally put my name as the recipient (in other words prepositioning me as the scammer to take the fall) spent over 2 weeks with the police before the person who was defrauded contacted me and the police coordinated the return - which is more profitable between 14 pro max and starlink?

And for these asking of return, so this dude basically is not asking items to be returned to where it came which is directly back to starlink but for me to send it to another picker. Basically you used my info to perpetuate a fraud, and you think I’m stupid to send it to another picker to ship out to you..lol.

You keep running your mouth over the evil you’ve done so far, I hope when I turn over your business address and details to the EFCC and you lose some money for no reason it will be fair game. A proof of payment shouldn’t be hard to provide, but if you can’t and you’re wicked enough to have staked me up to take the fall for your crime just coz of $20 shipping, then rue your losses.

Nobody is supporting the guy.
Stop changing the subject at hand.
He claimed that you have activated and started using the items instead of sending it to the police, and also gave a wrong case number.
So what we are saying is not for you to give It to him, but for you to come clean and explain the situation just as you have done, instead of going mute.
Then a solution can be found by the reputable members of the house here. I for one hates fraudsters and this useless yahoo boys so I will definitely not agree for you to give him that items. But I will also not agree for you to start personally using stolen items because that will make you seem like an accomplice.
I don't know if you get the point now.

And stop calling names, I never called you names I only pointed out to you that it is wrong if you start using stolen items because it was shipped to you or for you to play games and not reply your Tags.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2023
dessz:

Nobody is supporting the guy.
Stop changing the subject at hand.
He claimed that you have activated and started using the items instead of sending it to the police, and also gave a wrong case number.
So what we are saying is not for you to give It to him, but for you to come clean and explain the situation just as you have done, instead of going mute.
Then a solution can be found by the reputable members of the house here. I for one hates fraudsters and this useless yahoo boys so I will definitely not agree for you to give him that items. But I will also not agree for you to start personally using stolen items because that will make you seem like an accomplice.
I don't know if you get the point now.

And stop calling names, I never called you names I only pointed out to you that it is wrong if you start using stolen items because it was shipped to you or for you to play games and not reply your Tags.
But he warned the guy nau... Why did he use the shipper's address for fraudulent activities?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FraudTab: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Toma2:

But he warned the guy nau... Why did he use the shipper's address for fraudulent activities?

Stay on topic and stop going back. The offence has been committed, agreed. What is the way forward?

Mikeljims is being evasive, which is not good. Answer the questions asked. Are you using the so-called StarLink in your house?

If yes, why?

If no, why is it showing that it is being used in your exact location?

As per the phone, there's nothing from all submissions so far to confirm that it's actually the same phone originating from shobbyxi that you gave to the police. A big pointer is that the police said the case code you gave is for an old case.

So I'm thinking Mikeljims probably gave shobbyxi an old case code from another issue with someone else. This explains why Mikel did not return the StarLink to the police or why the StarLink is activated in his location. Both devices are still most likely with Mikeljims.

In all, shobbyxi stop engaging in Fraud if that's what you do to acquire these devices. You'll never have peace of mind and one day you'll be caught and you will go to jail.

Mikeljims, return both devices to the police and give shobby the case code for him to go claim his things there.

End of case

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
CitySect1:
Good day everyone

I purchased a laptop (Acer Chromebook 720P) for a client from Fluxempire here on 7th February, 2023 and was delivered same day. Unfortunately, by 10th February, 2023, it was reported to Fluxempire that the Chrome OS locks the owner out after he has signed in into his Google account (screenshot attached). This was relayed back to him which he requested that I reload the OS explaining the process to me. This was done but still having the same issue. Hence, he requested that I send the Chromebook back to Lagos while he gives me another laptop which I did on the 11th of March, 2023. He acknowledged receiving the laptop and showed me a picture of a laptop that would be sent as replacement. Unfortunately, warehouse wasn't opened that week until the following week which he assured me that he would send the laptop. We last spoke on 17th March, 2023 when he gave me his word of sending me the laptop. Since then, he has been offline (on WhatsApp) and couldn't be reached via calls. I reached out to one of his guys who picked up the Chromebook for him (his contact is: 09160333506) when I dispatched to Lagos and he told me that he misplaced his phone and can only be reached via SMS. However, I've sent numerous SMS to him asking him how far but got no response from him. Due to the urgency of the work at hand requiring a laptop, I had to borrow money to get a small laptop elsewhere.

Now, I've messaged him numerous times to refund the money back to the client (paid him 45K for the PC). I don't mind him deducting the waybill fee he used to dispatch it initially but I need to settle my client ASAP as he has been on my neck for weeks now

PLEASE I NEED HIM TO REFUND ME ASAP AS I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH CONSIDERING HOW REPUTABLE HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR YEARS.

@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@anuoreangel
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@psalmz
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Rawlingsko
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@omotolsy
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg
Unresolved case
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2023
CitySect1:

Unresolved case

I'm not sure Fluxempire has been active for a long time now.

Been long since I last saw any update from him. Both here and on WhatsApp.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Abimloaded:

I'm not sure Fluxempire has been active for a long time now.

Been long since I last saw any update from him. Both here and on WhatsApp.

Do you know of any way he can be reached sir?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
CitySect1:

Do you know of any way he can be reached sir?
None I can think of, unfortunately.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Abimloaded:

None I can think of, unfortunately.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elemental(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2023
Hi everyone, is wholeg legit? Can anyone vouch for him?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alienwarfare: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dear nairalanders,

I just found the thread and I thought I would bring the matter here for people that know better than myself.

I ordered a macbook pro 13" m1 512gb from swappa to Atoje shipping address and the fedex tracking showed it was delivered but he said he didn't see it.

I was advised to go to the police by the swappa rep and seller but he said he couldn't because the package is not in his name.

Everytime I try to bring up the macbook he doesn't reply anymore.

And Now recently I order a starlink Ethernet adapter that is looking like the same story twice now

I paid $1100 for the macbook and $40 for starlink dongle.

I need help to get my devices or the money back.

D4Donnn
NiceRazor
innobarca
Pradit
Rakiticbarca
Kreamie
ikembz
mayorall
piro007
Cvesta
wolfenstein
effectz123
siegfried99
Ceoboujee
Joyceaile
Shakitibob0
Lionlee216
Wese90
kunle106
dessz
kolabad
nurex01
Teejay13
shopwiser
AdrianHillz
Kreamie
bobo65
Auskyd
WholeG
Austano2020
henrixx
bobo65
humblesteve
McMayor
sharp190418
Stephenatir
FluxEmpire
Lekjons
Cvesta
Rawlingsko
Chelseamann
Umarchingy
Omotolsy
nurex01
sheelay
omicpet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alienwarfare:
Dear nairalanders,

I just found the thread and I thought I would bring the matter here for people that know better than myself.

I ordered a macbook pro 13" m1 512gb from swappa to @Atoje shipping address and the fedex tracking showed it was delivered but he said he didn't see it.

I was advised to go to the police by the swappa rep and seller but he said he couldn't because the package is not in his name.

And Now recently I order a starlink Ethernet adapter that is looking like the same story twice now

@D4Donnn
@NiceRazor
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@Ceoboujee
@Joyceaile
@Shakitibob0
@Lionlee216
@Wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@Auskyd
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@henrixx
@bobo65
@humblesteve
@McMayor
@sharp190418
@Stephenatir
@FluxEmpire
@Lekjons
@Cvesta
@Rawlingsko
@Chelseamann
@Umarchingy
@Omotolsy
@nurex01
@sheelay
@omicpet

This is very serious

Does he have terms and conditions

He should be able to do follow up for you since you’re using his address
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alienwarfare: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alienwarfare: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
wese90:

This is very serious

Does he have terms and conditions

He should be able to do follow up for you since you’re using his address

He said he filed a claim with fedex but no response.

Both items shows delivered on the tracking number so I can't even win any charge back case with paypal or any platform.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alienwarfare: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Alienwarfare:
Dear nairalanders,

I ordered a macbook pro 13" m1 512gb from swappa to @Atoje shipping address and the fedex tracking showed it was delivered but he said he didn't see it.

@D4Donnn
@NiceRazor
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@Ceoboujee
@Joyceaile
@Shakitibob0
@Lionlee216
@Wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@Auskyd
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@henrixx
@bobo65
@humblesteve
@McMayor
@sharp190418
@Stephenatir
@FluxEmpire
@Lekjons
@Cvesta
@Rawlingsko
@Chelseamann
@Umarchingy
@Omotolsy
@nurex01
@sheelay
@omicpet

Please I need your help with this case

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dessz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Alienwarfare:

Always remove the @ in front of a nl moniker so that the user can be tagged... If you put @ in front of a username, it won't show up on their mentions
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alienwarfare: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
dessz:

Always remove the @ in front of a nl moniker so that the user can be tagged... If you put @ in front of a username, it won't show up on their mentions
Ok thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alienwarfare: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dear nairalanders,

I ordered a macbook pro 13" m1 512gb from swappa to Atoje shipping address and the fedex tracking showed it was delivered but he said he didn't see it.

D4Donnn
NiceRazor
innobarca
Pradit
Rakiticbarca
Kreamie
ikembz
mayorall
piro007
Cvesta
wolfenstein
effectz123
siegfried99
Ceoboujee
Joyceaile
Shakitibob0
Lionlee216
Wese90
kunle106
dessz
kolabad
nurex01
Teejay13
shopwiser
AdrianHillz
Kreamie
bobo65
Auskyd
WholeG
Austano2020
henrixx
bobo65
humblesteve
McMayor
sharp190418
Stephenatir
FluxEmpire
Lekjons
Cvesta
Rawlingsko
Chelseamann
Umarchingy
Omotolsy
nurex01
sheelay
omicpet
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alienwarfare: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alienwarfare:
Dear nairalanders,

D4Donnn
NiceRazor
innobarca
Pradit
Rakiticbarca
Kreamie
ikembz
mayorall
piro007
Cvesta
wolfenstein
effectz123
siegfried99
Ceoboujee
Joyceaile
Shakitibob0
Lionlee216
Wese90
kunle106
dessz
kolabad
nurex01
Teejay13
shopwiser
AdrianHillz
Kreamie
bobo65
Auskyd
WholeG
Austano2020
henrixx
bobo65
humblesteve
McMayor
sharp190418
Stephenatir
FluxEmpire
Lekjons
Cvesta
Rawlingsko
Chelseamann
Umarchingy
Omotolsy
nurex01
sheelay
omicpet
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by WantsandMore: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Elemental:
Hi everyone, is wholeg legit? Can anyone vouch for him?
yes, super legit. Cool guy too.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elxandre(m): 3:29am On Aug 17, 2023
My own problem is how the pickers snub somebody. sad
After looking for deal for a long time, they'll reply after 24 hours that it has probably been sold. Any msg after that, another 12 to 24hr snub. Na wa o.
Thought I could do business with this but can't even complete a single order for a week. Lmao.
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mayorall(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Alienwarfare:
Dear nairalanders,

D4Donnn
NiceRazor
innobarca
Pradit
Rakiticbarca
Kreamie
ikembz
mayorall
piro007
Cvesta
wolfenstein
effectz123
siegfried99
Ceoboujee
Joyceaile
Shakitibob0
Lionlee216
Wese90
kunle106
dessz
kolabad
nurex01
Teejay13
shopwiser
AdrianHillz
Kreamie
bobo65
Auskyd
WholeG
Austano2020
henrixx
bobo65
humblesteve
McMayor
sharp190418
Stephenatir
FluxEmpire
Lekjons
Cvesta
Rawlingsko
Chelseamann
Umarchingy
Omotolsy
nurex01
sheelay
omicpet

This kind of things happen. Fedez delivery personnel might be wrong too.

Contact @nsonaso . He knows how to find such item. It might be those dark web tracking numbers. Almost everyone you quoted had lost one or two things to same event.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cassette(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hello all
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cassette(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2023
All case settled!

Goodluck guys
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Eletu is that you?
Idboyostic:
All case settled!

Goodluck guys
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2023
CitySect1:
Good day everyone

I purchased a laptop (Acer Chromebook 720P) for a client from Fluxempire here on 7th February, 2023 and was delivered same day. Unfortunately, by 10th February, 2023, it was reported to Fluxempire that the Chrome OS locks the owner out after he has signed in into his Google account (screenshot attached). This was relayed back to him which he requested that I reload the OS explaining the process to me. This was done but still having the same issue. Hence, he requested that I send the Chromebook back to Lagos while he gives me another laptop which I did on the 11th of March, 2023. He acknowledged receiving the laptop and showed me a picture of a laptop that would be sent as replacement. Unfortunately, warehouse wasn't opened that week until the following week which he assured me that he would send the laptop. We last spoke on 17th March, 2023 when he gave me his word of sending me the laptop. Since then, he has been offline (on WhatsApp) and couldn't be reached via calls. I reached out to one of his guys who picked up the Chromebook for him (his contact is: 09160333506) when I dispatched to Lagos and he told me that he misplaced his phone and can only be reached via SMS. However, I've sent numerous SMS to him asking him how far but got no response from him. Due to the urgency of the work at hand requiring a laptop, I had to borrow money to get a small laptop elsewhere.

Now, I've messaged him numerous times to refund the money back to the client (paid him 45K for the PC). I don't mind him deducting the waybill fee he used to dispatch it initially but I need to settle my client ASAP as he has been on my neck for weeks now

PLEASE I NEED HIM TO REFUND ME ASAP AS I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH CONSIDERING HOW REPUTABLE HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR YEARS.

@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@anuoreangel
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@psalmz
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Rawlingsko
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@omotolsy
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg
Unresolved everyone
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bayokun(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
CitySect1:

Unresolved everyone

Omohhhh, Since April
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sundayid(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
sundayid:
Good morning nairalanders,
I made two deals with Idrisab (hp 840 G3 and HP Victus 15) of which he delivered only the 840 g3 after much going back and forth.
On the 18th of March 2023, I negotiated with him for an HP Victus 15. We agreed on price and I made part payment and promised to complete the payment within few days.
Few days later, he told me the system doesn’t belong in his shop but it’s from his friend’s shop and that one has been telling him someone else is also after the same system. He forwarded another account number to me as the access number of his friend to pay to.
After payment, he told me the guy already sold it because I delayed in completing the payment.
He suggested some TLC deals to me and I pick my choice among them. Told me it would arrive within a week but it’s been more than a week now and he has completely go offline with his number switched off.
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg

Not resolved yet
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
sundayid:

Not resolved yet

Tag @kreamie and @idboyostic
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sundayid(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
wese90:

Tag @kreamie and @idboyostic
Okay
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by nurex01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
sundayid:

Not resolved yet
resolved now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.