Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217793 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2023
Shobbyxi:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am writing to bring to your attention a troubling situation that I am currently facing.

7 StarLinks, 1 14 Pro Max, 1 13 Pro Max was shipped to MikelJems within March 4 - March 8. MikelJems requested Receipt of items which I understand was for security reasons. Who placed the order was new to Starlinks we had problems locating receipt at first and we had sent him order confirmation before finding the receipt and sending to him. In the receipt issued by Starlinks there’s no payment information on it. And he was claiming the items were fruad items so he decided to drop off at police station -March 11. And sent a Police Card Code. We went on and contacted the police and it was made known that the Case ID given to us was an old case of his which only one phone was dropped off by him. I’ve not heard from who was helping us investigate in the US. Only for today who I paid (The person who placed the order for the Starlinks) for the items. Sent me a photo of the Starlink page that the items was activated and is currently in use, Which I claimed it was dropped of at the police station.

@D4Donnn
@NiceRazor
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@Ceoboujee
@Joyceaile
@Shakitibob0
@Wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@Auskyd
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@henrixx
@bobo65
@humblesteve
@McMayor
@sharp190418
@Stephenatir
@FluxEmpire
@Lekjons
@Cvesta
@Rawlingsko
@Chelseamann
@Umarchingy
@Omotolsy
@nurex01
@sheelay
@omicpet

Wow , this is really serious
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mikeljims(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
Shobbyxi:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am writing to bring to your attention a troubling situation that I am currently facing.

7 StarLinks, 1 14 Pro Max, 1 13 Pro Max was shipped to MikelJems within March 4 - March 8. MikelJems requested Receipt of items which I understand was for security reasons. Who placed the order was new to Starlinks we had problems locating receipt at first and we had sent him order confirmation before finding the receipt and sending to him. In the receipt issued by Starlinks there’s no payment information on it. And he was claiming the items were fruad items so he decided to drop off at police station -March 11. And sent a Police Card Code. We went on and contacted the police and it was made known that the Case ID given to us was an old case of his which only one phone was dropped off by him. I’ve not heard from who was helping us investigate in the US. Only for today who I paid (The person who placed the order for the Starlinks) for the items. Sent me a photo of the Starlink page that the items was activated and is currently in use, Which I claimed it was dropped of at the police station.

@D4Donnn
@NiceRazor
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@Ceoboujee
@Joyceaile
@Shakitibob0
@Wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@Auskyd
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@henrixx
@bobo65
@humblesteve
@McMayor
@sharp190418
@Stephenatir
@FluxEmpire
@Lekjons
@Cvesta
@Rawlingsko
@Chelseamann
@Umarchingy
@Omotolsy
@nurex01
@sheelay
@omicpet

Please do not claim to be a gadget seller and request my address when infact you’re a fraudster/Yahooboy.

Standard procedure for sending items to my address is to have a verifiable proof of payment.

1. You ordered boxes of starlink with my full name and address as the billing information. You even used my name to create an email.

2. You could not provide a proof of payment or receipt for any of the 3 shipments. You claimed starlink does not issue receipts, I said fine, send a screenshot of the debit alert you received on your card statement..you could not do that. Matter of fact you attested to the fact that it was paid for fraudulently.

3. Two of your other items came from a personal address of white dudes, you claimed they are your uncle.

4. Your last package was addressed to a Lady by the name Hannah James Natasha sent by one Jack Henderson and me as the C/O. Matter of fact, this had a signature requirement which meant I signed as the recipient.

5. Few days later, my apartment was contacted by the police on this regard looking for me on the claim that I had received a fraudulent package. Thank God I had the case filed.

In summation, I do not receive fraudulent or yahoo packages. Anything sent to my address must have a verifiable proof of payment.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mustack: 7:51pm On May 11, 2023
This is huge

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2023
Wow
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2023
CitySect1:
Good day everyone

I purchased a laptop (Acer Chromebook 720P) for a client from Fluxempire here on 7th February, 2023 and was delivered same day. Unfortunately, by 10th February, 2023, it was reported to Fluxempire that the Chrome OS locks the owner out after he has signed in into his Google account (screenshot attached). This was relayed back to him which he requested that I reload the OS explaining the process to me. This was done but still having the same issue. Hence, he requested that I send the Chromebook back to Lagos while he gives me another laptop which I did on the 11th of March, 2023. He acknowledged receiving the laptop and showed me a picture of a laptop that would be sent as replacement. Unfortunately, warehouse wasn't opened that week until the following week which he assured me that he would send the laptop. We last spoke on 17th March, 2023 when he gave me his word of sending me the laptop. Since then, he has been offline (on WhatsApp) and couldn't be reached via calls. I reached out to one of his guys who picked up the Chromebook for him (his contact is: 09160333506) when I dispatched to Lagos and he told me that he misplaced his phone and can only be reached via SMS. However, I've sent numerous SMS to him asking him how far but got no response from him. Due to the urgency of the work at hand requiring a laptop, I had to borrow money to get a small laptop elsewhere.

Now, I've messaged him numerous times to refund the money back to the client (paid him 45K for the PC). I don't mind him deducting the waybill fee he used to dispatch it initially but I need to settle my client ASAP as he has been on my neck for weeks now

PLEASE I NEED HIM TO REFUND ME ASAP AS I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH CONSIDERING HOW REPUTABLE HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR YEARS.

@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@anuoreangel
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@psalmz
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Rawlingsko
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@omotolsy
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg
Help oooo
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2023
What’s this I’m hearing about the case number being old?

mikeljims:

Please do not claim to be a gadget seller and request my address when infact you’re a fraudster/Yahooboy.

Standard procedure for sending items to my address is to have a verifiable proof of payment.

1. You ordered boxes of starlink with my full name and address as the billing information. You even used my name to create an email.

2. You could not provide a proof of payment or receipt for any of the 3 shipments. You claimed starlink does not issue receipts, I said fine, send a screenshot of the debit alert you received on your card statement..you could not do that. Matter of fact you attested to the fact that it was paid for fraudulently.

3. Two of your other items came from a personal address of white dudes, you claimed they are your uncle.

4. Your last package was addressed to a Lady by the name Hannah James Natasha sent by one Jack Henderson and me as the C/O. Matter of fact, this had a signature requirement which meant I signed as the recipient.

5. Few days later, my apartment was contacted by the police on this regard looking for me on the claim that I had received a fraudulent package. Thank God I had the case filed.

In summation, I do not receive fraudulent or yahoo packages. Anything sent to my address must have a verifiable proof of payment.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2023
Provide proof of payment if you are really the owner
Naso person they enter akoba adaba
@picker I support you na man you be

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2023
mikeljims:

Can you please provide us with the proof of the starlinks you returned, at least he will be able to show the people he bought it from …

12 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Shobbyxi(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2023
@MikelJems

It’s been 3 Days already waiting for you upload proof sir.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 5:20pm On May 15, 2023
wese90:

Can you please provide us with the proof of the starlinks you returned, at least he will be able to show the people he bought it from …

If na naija police him talk say e drop starlink for,we would have all agreed say olopa don activate starlink take makwe dey watch nollywood and telemundo.

But as na Yankee way,how starlink take grow wings commot for station come activate himself is a mystery.
I’ll be damned if the iPhones never get iCloud sign in as we speak.

Brief explanation was given as to why him carry items go station,which is valid. Nothing has been said about wrong case number / how starlink miraculously activate onhinown. Oya come explain na,baba ghost for 3 days grin grin

If I am to count my teeth with my tongue,baba decided to create police station for him own room after discovering items were sourced through illegal means. I no talk say na wetin him do o,but it’s looking like it.

Funny how person go sit down for Yankee,come dey reason say na animals dey naija,for this 21th century? just phone calls,email and internet,the world information is yours.

Anyways, oga mike abi na micheal scofield,hope you will be able to break yourself out of jail this time? Nobody dey chop IDAN stuff,na IDAN dey chop other people’s property grin

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by BleedTears: 7:49pm On May 15, 2023
mikeljims:

Omo you go fear excuse LoL. There is lots of transaction on the card etc not sure if he will be able to pin down the debits SCREAMS FRAUD
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by BleedTears: 7:52pm On May 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Provide proof of payment if you are really the owner
Naso person they enter akoba adaba
@picker I support you na man you be

No mind the people saying make he provide picture say him return item. Probably na them follow for fraud.

Why you go purchase something use another person name, create email with him name, you want to put him in trouble and be walking freely.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 8:22pm On May 15, 2023
BleedTears:

No mind the people saying make he provide picture say him return item. Probably na them follow for fraud.

Why you go purchase something use another person name, create email with him name, you want to put him in trouble and be walking freely.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, you can’t arrest a thief,collect stolen property from a thief only to end up consuming what you collected from the thief. What does that make the arrester? Simply a thief as well.

Yes picker did a good job by ceasing the items,cos he has to cover his own ass from Wahala,but why would he lie,give out a fake case number if his hands are truly clean?

If he say him no go release items because it’s a case of fraud e go even make sense pass to lie say e dey with police.

For the record,I no dey support fraud man.

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by BleedTears: 9:48am On May 16, 2023
Alfred74:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, you can’t arrest a thief,collect stolen property from a thief only to end up consuming what you collected from the thief. What does that make the arrester? Simply a thief as well.

Yes picker did a good job by ceasing the items,cos he has to cover his own ass from Wahala,but why would he lie,give out a fake case number if his hands are truly clean?

If he say him no go release items because it’s a case of fraud e go even make sense pass to lie say e dey with police.

For the record,I no dey support fraud man.

I never said you supported or you didn't.
Why will the person use shipper's name in the first place? even go as far as creating email using the shippers name.

The shipper or peaker can do whatever he or she wants with the said item because technically is the shipper that owns it because the items comes with his name.

And if the picker decides to keep it for himself so be it. But he sures knows that whatever consequences that comes after he is taking responsibility for it too.

You don't buy items and ship to someone else address with the person name without full authorization from the person.

So whether shipper hand is clean or dirty is not for you and I to judge, because if casala bust for USA there, you and I will not be there to say him hands are clean or dirty. Na him go sort himself there.

The screenshot he presented is enough to know is fraudulent, so allow him deal with it the way he wants. Whether he uses lie or truth is his business.

I've dealt with lots of fraudulent items. And from screenshot shipper posted. Those items are 98% fraudulent items.

Assuming the guy present receipt of purchase, with Nigerian name, we go dey talk to shipper to know how to resolve it.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dessz(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2023
Shobbyxi:
Dear Nairalanders,

@D4Donnn
@NiceRazor
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@Ceoboujee
@Joyceaile
@Shakitibob0
@Wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@Auskyd
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@henrixx
@bobo65
@humblesteve
@McMayor
@sharp190418
@Stephenatir
@FluxEmpire
@Lekjons
@Cvesta
@Rawlingsko
@Chelseamann
@Umarchingy
@Omotolsy
@nurex01
@sheelay
@omicpet

Mikeljims, where are the items right now?
Taking a thief's item also makes one a thief.
Nobody is supporting op in fact, but why lie about the item being taken by police?

13 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mustack: 4:49pm On May 21, 2023
This matter na wao oh
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2023
dessz:

Mikeljims, where are the items right now?
Taking a thief's item also makes one a thief.
Nobody is supporting op in fact, but why lie about the item being taken by police?

It's like SARS robbing yahoo boys grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sundayid(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2023
sundayid:
Good morning nairalanders,
I made two deals with Idrisab (hp 840 G3 and HP Victus 15) of which he delivered only the 840 g3 after much going back and forth.
On the 18th of March 2023, I negotiated with him for an HP Victus 15. We agreed on price and I made part payment and promised to complete the payment within few days.
Few days later, he told me the system doesn’t belong in his shop but it’s from his friend’s shop and that one has been telling him someone else is also after the same system. He forwarded another account number to me as the access number of his friend to pay to.
After payment, he told me the guy already sold it because I delayed in completing the payment.
He suggested some TLC deals to me and I pick my choice among them. Told me it would arrive within a week but it’s been more than a week now and he has completely go offline with his number switched off.
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg

This issue is still yet to be resolved. I filed a complaint through my bank and his accounts were placed on hold and a request for reversal was sent to his bank.
He’s suggesting I remove the pnd on his accounts so he can transfer back my money

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cashmyles: 11:17pm On May 23, 2023
Don't removed the pnd, let him sort you out before removing it.

sundayid:

This issue is still yet to be resolved. I filed a complaint through my bank and his accounts were placed on hold and a request for reversal was sent to his bank.
He’s suggesting I remove the pnd on his accounts so he can transfer back my money

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2023
sundayid:

You did well. I will suggest you allow the restriction on his account to still hold. If he truely has the intention of refunding you, he would have done that earlier before now.

Rather, he should look for an alternative way of paying back his dept.

At least this will serve as a lesson to many of us

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Shobbyxi(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2023
Update on the Starlinks case concerning MikelJems.

I gave MikelJems more than enough time to provide proof of returning the Starlinks to Police. He’s unable to because he stole the items.

Found out last week it’s possible to track Starlinks and I’ve been on it. The Starlinks Dey him house.

Proof attached below.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 9:40am On May 29, 2023
Shobbyxi:

I gave MikelJems more than enough time to provide proof of returning the Starlinks to Police. He’s unable to because he stole the items.

Found out last week it’s possible to track Starlinks and I’ve been on it. The Starlinks Dey him house.

Proof attached below.

You mean na him activate am dey use am for house?

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dessz(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2023
Shobbyxi:

Proof attached below.

Omo, na so person go take lose credibility easy sha.
@mikeljims come and defend yourself because this is very dissapointing from you.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 5:40am On May 30, 2023
Shobbyxi:

Proof attached below.
@mikeljems what can you say about this claims made by @Shobbyxi. Your silence to this could depict alot. So kindly do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by MajesticG: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
CitySect1:
Good day everyone

I purchased a laptop (Acer Chromebook 720P) for a client from Fluxempire here on 7th February, 2023 and was delivered same day. Unfortunately, by 10th February, 2023, it was reported to Fluxempire that the Chrome OS locks the owner out after he has signed in into his Google account (screenshot attached). This was relayed back to him which he requested that I reload the OS explaining the process to me. This was done but still having the same issue. Hence, he requested that I send the Chromebook back to Lagos while he gives me another laptop which I did on the 11th of March, 2023. He acknowledged receiving the laptop and showed me a picture of a laptop that would be sent as replacement. Unfortunately, warehouse wasn't opened that week until the following week which he assured me that he would send the laptop. We last spoke on 17th March, 2023 when he gave me his word of sending me the laptop. Since then, he has been offline (on WhatsApp) and couldn't be reached via calls. I reached out to one of his guys who picked up the Chromebook for him (his contact is: 09160333506) when I dispatched to Lagos and he told me that he misplaced his phone and can only be reached via SMS. However, I've sent numerous SMS to him asking him how far but got no response from him. Due to the urgency of the work at hand requiring a laptop, I had to borrow money to get a small laptop elsewhere.

Now, I've messaged him numerous times to refund the money back to the client (paid him 45K for the PC). I don't mind him deducting the waybill fee he used to dispatch it initially but I need to settle my client ASAP as he has been on my neck for weeks now

PLEASE I NEED HIM TO REFUND ME ASAP AS I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH CONSIDERING HOW REPUTABLE HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR YEARS.

@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@anuoreangel
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@psalmz
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Rawlingsko
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@omotolsy
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg

Unresolved please Kreamie
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by SirMustee(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
CitySect1:

Unresolved please Kreamie
Haaaa draw soup
This matter is taking longer
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Deejude: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Shobbyxi:

Proof attached below.

1. You engaged in fraud which could pose a threat to him over there.

2. You're not acknowledging your dubious act of using his name and other fraudulent names to make the purchase. You're rather after the position of the items.

3. Do you know that those items lawfully and officially belong to him now, since they bear his names and address with email?

4. You'll have to chill first for a better resolution.

In all these aforementioned, let the Mikel guy, come out of his hiding and state the obvious on his standing and position of the items and not go into hiding.

Mikel, you have a case.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sundayid(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2023
sundayid:
Good morning nairalanders,
I made two deals with Idrisab (hp 840 G3 and HP Victus 15) of which he delivered only the 840 g3 after much going back and forth.
On the 18th of March 2023, I negotiated with him for an HP Victus 15. We agreed on price and I made part payment and promised to complete the payment within few days.
Few days later, he told me the system doesn’t belong in his shop but it’s from his friend’s shop and that one has been telling him someone else is also after the same system. He forwarded another account number to me as the access number of his friend to pay to.
After payment, he told me the guy already sold it because I delayed in completing the payment.
He suggested some TLC deals to me and I pick my choice among them. Told me it would arrive within a week but it’s been more than a week now and he has completely go offline with his number switched off.
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg

Still unresolved
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mikeljims(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2023
dessz:

Omo, na so person go take lose credibility easy sha.
@mikeljims come and defend yourself because this is very dissapointing from you.

Lose credibility to a fraudster? Think for yourself, is it not laughable to think that out of all the cheap and fast internet options in America, na Starlink drum I go Dey hang for my window - I Dey live for desert?. Mobile carrier cost 5times less than starlink and way faster not to talk hotspot in every home. You can track but you can’t produce proof of payment and some people here supports this fraud. So I guess these people are in support of fraud so long they are not the victim or do not run any risk of being indicted for something they know nothing about. How do you use my name along side a stolen credit card, put my full name and address as the fraudster and ask me to send the items to you?

Let me even ask you, so what’s the resolution to this? Ship items stolen in my name to him or send it to another picker of his choice knowing fully well as you can see from his screenshot the items has my info?

The stolen iphone 14 pro max you equally put my name as the recipient (in other words prepositioning me as the scammer to take the fall) spent over 2 weeks with the police before the person who was defrauded contacted me and the police coordinated the return - which is more profitable between 14 pro max and starlink?

And for these asking of return, so this dude basically is not asking items to be returned to where it came which is directly back to starlink but for me to send it to another picker. Basically you used my info to perpetuate a fraud, and you think I’m stupid to send it to another picker to ship out to you..lol.

You keep running your mouth over the evil you’ve done so far, I hope when I turn over your business address and details to the EFCC and you lose some money for no reason it will be fair game. A proof of payment shouldn’t be hard to provide, but if you can’t and you’re wicked enough to have staked me up to take the fall for your crime just coz of $20 shipping, then rue your losses.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mikeljims(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Deejude:

1. You engaged in fraud which could pose a threat to him over there.

2. You're not acknowledging your dubious act of using his name and other fraudulent names to make the purchase. You're rather after the position of the items.

3. Do you know that those items lawfully and officially belong to him now, since they bear his names and address with email?

4. You'll have to chill first for a better resolution.

In all these aforementioned, let the Mikel guy, come out of his hiding and state the obvious on his standing and position of the items and not go into hiding.

Mikel, you have a case.

This is not even a case of a black man crime against a white like the yahoo boys claim. This is a fellow country man intentionally trying to set up another person up to evil for his selfish reasons. And that’s a case to be resolved when people like that should be abhorred. (I do not accept fraud packages, everyone shipping to me is warned before hand). He tried it with me and failed, perhaps he’ll succeed on the next guy until someone use head carry wetin he knows nothing about and maybe then the community will have a rethink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.