Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215888 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
mixter:
Kindly find a way to get the laptop across to Blizzer, so he can test it and know what the issue is. At some point, buyer acknowledged that the battery was okay and later said otherwise, if this truly happened, then you will have to also bear some cost in changing the battery. But most importantly, let the laptop get across to blizzer so he can check and confirm things for himself. Lastly, Buyer needs to calm down about threats. From the write ups, there’s no lie in the fact that you threaten if there’s an issue. Jeje(Small small). We go dey alright las las

From my chats with Blizzers, that I've uploaded where have I threatened him. Instead he has been the one ranting and threatening me. Did you go through our texts??

It's funny how nobody is even interested in the actions of the guy. Even here, he's the one making threats.
blizzers:

This LABELING is why I won’t resolve this issue anymore.
Please house am out.....Am no more resolving the issue.... Let’s opt for the worst...

blizzers:

Thanks bro... Its so funny when someone just sits somewhere and thinks you can threaten someone with over the phone....
We all in a small space.... We all know people... By the time we all start pulling out strengths and networks, one iron will bend.. But that's not the issue here.

My prob is how does battery issue becomes a very big unresolvable issue... Am still wondering?

Like i said, i will confirm the price of the battery and get back on Wednesday after confirmation. But honestly i wont bear 100% responsibility.

Can u see these? Point out where and/or how I've threatened him.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good day My bosses
I contacted ⁨Inehmesit⁩ for an 8 plus he posted for 130k, he said item is in Ikeja he'll send oladraz to help pickup
Only for the oladraz to go and pickup a cloned 8 plus . He Later told me the original seller is from jiji, I immediately asked for my refund and since then he has just been giving me stories .
He has only been able to pay 50k since july 30th and currently he doesn't pick my calls because he said when he has the money he'll pay....
He even said that even if i post this issue on the dispute thread its when he has the money he'll pay me...
I believe I've given him more than enough time to pay since july 30th and he's being very nonchalant about the issue..
Cc Dragnet kreamie khalazi wildchild sobastical idboyostic Wese90 Humblesteve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by oladraz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mizik:
Good day My bosses
I contacted ⁨Inehmesit⁩ for an 8 plus he posted for 130k, he said item is in Ikeja he'll send oladraz to help pickup
Only for the oladraz to go and pickup a cloned 8 plus . He Later told me the original seller is from jiji, I immediately asked for my refund and since then he has just been giving me stories .
He has only been able to pay 50k since july 30th and currently he doesn't pick my calls because he said when he has the money he'll pay....
He even said that even if i post this issue on the dispute thread its when he has the money he'll pay me...
I believe I've given him more than enough time to pay since july 30th and he's being very nonchalant about the issue..

Good afternoon house.
On the 13th of August, inehmesit asked me to help him pick up an iPhone 8 plus for him. He I'm to meet him at under bridge. I asked what to check on the phone, he said the basic functionality. And I also asked if he knew him, he said hhe met him on Nairaland. Okay. I met the person at the rendezvous, collected the phone, checked all the necessary stuff, and I too the person to follow me to the ATM, since he said he's not taking transfer. We took a long walk to the ATM,I told the person follow me to my residence, that I picked the wrong ATM, he left angrily (he had been in a hurry ab initio). I got home and told inehmesit that the guy has angrily left, that left to me I'd not transact with him, because he's too hasty. Inehmesit begged me to be calm with him that he has called him back( he hasn't tikf me still that he met him on jiji).
I went to the ATM, made withdrawal and went back to meet the guy. I colecetd the phone, checked and send status to him. He confirmed. I asked the guy to sign out his icloud(this was when he switched the phone) I counted the money and gave to him. It was when I was cking back that I noticed he's switched the phone with clone. I tried tracking him, to no avail. He eventually told me he met the guy in jiji. I felt bad. Checked his ad on jiji, tried tracking him with the help of @⁨Drexel(Ify NL)⁩, but we count get him.
He deleted the jiji profile (he opened 7days before the time).
He said he wanted to get a phone and resell to recover loss, he ha asked that I contribute, which I agreed. He asked that I advertise the phone, and I declined.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
oladraz:

Good afternoon house.
On the 13th of August, inehmesit asked me to help him pick up an iPhone 8 plus for him. He I'm to meet him at under bridge. I asked what to check on the phone, he said the basic functionality. And I also asked if he knew him, he said hhe met him on Nairaland. Okay. I met the person at the rendezvous, collected the phone, checked all the necessary stuff, and I too the person to follow me to the ATM, since he said he's not taking transfer. We took a long walk to the ATM,I told the person follow me to my residence, that I picked the wrong ATM, he left angrily (he had been in a hurry ab initio). I got home and told inehmesit that the guy has angrily left, that left to me I'd not transact with him, because he's too hasty. Inehmesit begged me to be calm with him that he has called him back( he hasn't tikf me still that he met him on jiji).
I went to the ATM, made withdrawal and went back to meet the guy. I colecetd the phone, checked and send status to him. He confirmed. I asked the guy to sign out his icloud(this was when he switched the phone) I counted the money and gave to him. It was when I was cking back that I noticed he's switched the phone with clone. I tried tracking him, to no avail. He eventually told me he met the guy in jiji. I felt bad. Checked his ad on jiji, tried tracking him with the help of @⁨Drexel(Ify NL)⁩, but we count get him.
He deleted the jiji profile (he opened 7days before the time).
He said he wanted to get a phone and resell to recover loss, he ha asked that I contribute, which I agreed. He asked that I advertise the phone, and I declined.
Mad o smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drakeskull(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Asked that you advertise the "clone". Thanks for declining. So many so called dealers now making it difficult to know genuine ones
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blizzers(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
@ MyphoneandI

Kindly drop your acc number... I will forward 12k...

cc Kreamie , Kendumazy , lekjons

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good afternoon elders of this land...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
blizzers:
@ MyphoneandI

Kindly drop your acc number... I will forward 12k...

cc Kreamie , Kendumazy , lekjons

Good afternoon guys. I wanna know why I'm asked to share the battery cost with Blizzers, did the item get defective with me? He gave me an item Monday evening, I complained Wednesday morning, is that 48 hours? Was there any clause stating that I should confirm the item and report any defect within 48 hours?

Someone advertised something and sold something else yet nobody is concerned about it?

I maintain my stand that this is a deliberate attempt to con me off my money. Mr Blizzers is of the opinion that I must dance to his tune or go to hell and I will not have it.
If I talk people will say I'm threatening him or being rude to him. Should I lie down for him?
I brought this issue here with hopes that it can be settled within us, but so far nobody has said anything about it.

I want to return the laptop to Blizzers and he should refund my money or give me the same laptop with 5 hours battery life.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
MyphoneandI:

Good afternoon guys. I wanna know why I'm asked to share the battery cost with Blizzers, did the item get defective with me? He gave me an item Monday evening, I complained Wednesday morning, is that 48 hours? Was there any clause stating that I should confirm the item and report any defect within 48 hours?

Someone advertised something and sold something else yet nobody is concerned about it?

I maintain my stand that this is a deliberate attempt to con me off my money. Mr Blizzers is of the opinion that I must dance to his tune or go to hell and I will not have it.
If I talk people will say I'm threatening him or being rude to him. Should I lie down for him?
I brought this issue here with hopes that it can be settled within us, but so far nobody has said anything about it.

I want to return the laptop to Blizzers and he should refund my money or give me the same laptop with 5 hours battery life.

(1)I haven't seen where anyone said you should share the loss with Blizzers.

(2) If arguements would arise about laptop or batteries functionality,then laptop should be sent to Blizzers to confirm your complaints.

(3) Blizzers should take full responsibility of changing battery.

(4) I can't fault you in this,and the issue of sharing loss cannot and should not be imposed on you at will,it can only be entertained if you choose to share loss with Blizzers.

(5) This matter shouldn't be here in the first place,48 hours to detect a bad battery shouldn't raise the roof, Mr Blizzers,kindly do the needful and reach a full bellied understanding with myphoneandi on this issue.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blizzers(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
dannybrasky:

(1)I haven't seen where anyone said you should share the loss with Blizzers.

(2) If arguements would arise about laptop or batteries functionality,then laptop should be sent to Blizzers to confirm your complaints.

(3) Blizzers should take full responsibility of changing battery.

(4) I can't fault you in this,and the issue of sharing loss cannot and should not be imposed on you at will,it can only be entertained if you choose to share loss with Blizzers.

(5) This matter shouldn't be here in the first place,48 hours to detect a bad battery shouldn't raise the roof, Mr Blizzers,kindly do the needful and reach a full bellied understanding with myphoneandi on this issue.
Thank you.

Thanks brov....

After listening diligently to some ogas and discussions so far. Am open to the following resolutions
(1) He sends it back and I fix.( Send my extra charger alongside if sending) Am not responsible for dispatch payment in anyway.

Or

(2) I give him his battery money (20k)

Case closed

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
blizzers:

Thanks brov....

Am open to all options discussed so far after listening diligently to some ogas

(1) He sends it back and I fix.

(2) I give him the battery money

Case closed

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
mixter:
Kindly find a way to get the laptop across to Blizzer, so he can test it and know what the issue is. At some point, buyer acknowledged that the battery was okay and later said otherwise, if this truly happened, then you will have to also bear some cost in changing the battery. But most importantly, let the laptop get across to blizzer so he can check and confirm things for himself. Lastly, Buyer needs to calm down about threats. From the write ups, there’s no lie in the fact that you threaten if there’s an issue. Jeje(Small small). We go dey alright las las

Can u show me the threat from d buyer?

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mizik:
Good day My bosses

So people now sell item from jiji hear
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
MyphoneandI:

Return the laptop thats the only logical way. If he refuse to replace the battery

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blizzers(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
blizzers:

He opted for option:
(2) I give him his battery money (20k)

Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Ok i am here to fulfill my promise. No gbasgbos for the past 48 hours. The next comment whose Monica i dunno will get the gift... Condition of the gift is brand new and the terms of collection is that you arrange the collection yourself...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Owodiran1:
Ok i am here to fulfill my promise. No gbasgbos for the past 48 hours. The next comment whose Monica i dunno will get the gift... Condition of the gift is brand new and the terms of collection is that you arrange the collection yourself...
undecided

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bond008(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Idboyostic:
undecided
uncle boyo the gift is yours. Organize a way to collect it boss mi
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Now i can say i am proud of you all.. Over a week now. No gbasgbos

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Owodiran1:
Now i can say i am proud of you all.. Over a week now. No gbasgbos

Another boss I respect , I knock my bald head for you boss mi
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
D4donnn:

Another boss I respect , I knock my bald head for you boss mi
i double tuale you boss mi

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mizik:
Good day My bosses
Good day My bosses..
A month later and inehmesit still hasn't paid me my money..
I've tried reaching out to him so many times but he still says he doesn't have any money to pay me and he doesn't know when he'll be able to pay me.
I've been patient enough with him so i believe its better he's blacklisted.
CC
Dragnet
kreamie
khalazi
wildchild
sobastical
idboyostic
Wese90
Humblesteve
Shapman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Protein0: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by TutorAde(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hmmm, this should'nt be hapening naa.

Mizik:

Good day My bosses..
I've tried reaching out to him so many times but he still says he doesn't have any money to pay me and he doesn't know when he'll be able to pay me.
CC
Dragnet
kreamie
khalazi
wildchild
sobastical
idboyostic
Wese90
Humblesteve
Shapman.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Cc
Kreamie
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Something will be done about it Mizik. Thanks for updating the thread about the refusal by inehmesit about your fund.
Oga Kreamie,

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sobastical: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Mizik:

Good day My bosses..
CC
Dragnet
kreamie
khalazi
wildchild
sobastical
idboyostic
Wese90
Humblesteve
Shapman.

That's not good enough though but what is he saying about it ?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AsapgOD: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2020
I need a Washington picker .....anyone please??
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drakeskull(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2020
Mizik:

Good day My bosses..
CC
Dragnet
kreamie
khalazi
wildchild
sobastical
idboyostic
Wese90
Humblesteve
Shapman.

Put up his name and account number here so he shows up as a scammer whenever his name is searched even on Google
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Pradit: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Dispute thread is back

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Now that's what I'm talking about.
Watch how scammers and the dubious ones vanish into the thin air.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: AdrianHillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.