Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217250 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2020
ISSUE RESOLVED.

You’re always welcome sir. smiley
libertymax:
My Bosses in the house thank you so much for your help @Kreamie @Drexel39 @Gmacnoms @Drakeskull @Alfred74. I just got my money back. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Repairguru(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Kreamie:
Good morning sir. Please do so and let us have proof of payment as we wait form to confirm receipt.

Way to go sir.
done and dusted. The money is sent and have spoken to him and he has confirmed the payment
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2020
Thank you for being forthcoming. Kindly take down the proof of payment as libertymax has confirmed receipt of value.

God bless us all. Amen. smiley
Repairguru:
done and dusted. The money is sent and have spoken to him and he has confirmed the payment

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Baba Kreamie, my Lord...

Why's Shiner's name not yet on the blacklisted list? How long before another member goes to him for another order? Please help us save others. Ejooooo

And I think his eBay checkout thread needs to be closed for the time being as well...

CC: Dragnet

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2020
My oga sir. We don’t have his account details is why. He gave someone else’s account details. I’ve been trying to sniff around to get his name and actual account details.

Anopheles:
Baba Kreamie, my Lord...

Why's Shiner's name not yet on the blacklisted list? How long before another member goes to him for another order? Please help us save others. Ejooooo

And I think his eBay checkout thread needs to be closed for the time being as well...

CC: Dragnet
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kreamie:
My oga sir. We don’t have his account details is why. He gave someone else’s account details. I’ve been trying to sniff around to get his name and actual account details.

Anyone with links in Gtb can help us find out how Shinner moves his money. The tawakalitu account was used recieve all our money.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2020
iamphilips:

Anyone with links in Gtb can help us find out how Shinner moves his money. The tawakalitu account was used recieve all our money.

Na wa oo, people sha. Chai
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
I don bring my wahala come again o my bosses

July ending 28th precisely I bought a chip unlock IPhone xsmax from umar4sure and he waybilled to me which I received the phone on 29th.The physical condition of the phone was cool and I tested the the necessary like face ID camera and the battery was good too.As a Locked device I couldn't insert my sim.few days after I sold the phone to my client,the following day he called that the phone is bad each time he is making calls the phone goes mute (soundless) and won't hear anything again.immediately I notified umar4sure and he we talked about fixing it but later we discovered it's was a board issue. I have waited for this to get settled amicably but umar keep saying he will update me with nothing been done not until this night he was saying I should wait till they fix phone and sell it for me to get a refund and honestly I can't wait for that long .I am humbly requesting for a refund as I have been keeping my client waiting for a while now and I also paid for a full functional phone.

Thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by umar4sure(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
pheranmie:

July ending 28th precisely I bought a chip unlock IPhone xsmax from umar4sure and he waybilled to me which I received the phone on 29th.The physical condition of the phone was cool and I tested the the necessary like face ID camera and the battery was good too.As a Locked device I couldn't insert my sim.few days after I sold the phone to my client,the following day he called that the phone is bad each time he is making calls the phone goes mute (soundless) and won't hear anything again.immediately I notified umar4sure and he we talked about fixing it but later we discovered it's was a board issue. I have waited for this to get settled amicably but umar keep saying he will update me with nothing been done not until this night he was saying I should wait till they fix phone and sell it for me to get a refund and honestly I can't wait for that long .I am humbly requesting for a refund as I have been keeping my client waiting for a while now and I also paid for a full functional phone.

Thanks

Wait...WTF
Which Umar4sure??
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by umar4sure(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
pheranmie:

Thanks

Honestly is this some kind of joke

April fool has passed dude

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by keshprince: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good evening bosses.

You bought the phone from me not umar4sure.

I bought a locked Xs max from Lizzypro for 220k with box and accessories for my client. The day I paid for the phone my client came up with a flimsy excuse and requested for refund. I had to refund him since he actually paid me for the phone for sometime and I didn’t deliver immediately. So I messaged Pheranmie privately since I’ve sold couple of phones to him before. I sold the phone to him 210k losing 10k just because I want to refund my client immediately.
I sent the phone to him and after some days almost two weeks he called me and told me the speaker is bad and I told him to go ahead and fix it I will send my own share of the cash for it. After a day or two he called me again and said his engr told him the problem is from board . Sensing this is going to become a big issue and Pheranmie is leaning towards refund which I honestly know will be a problem in my own part. I decided to tell lizzypro the new development and decided to create a group chat so that we can come to a simple solution.

In the group chat we were all leaning to the fixing part, but we were not making headway and Pheranmie for obvious reason was losing patience. I decided to contact lizzypro so that we can find solution and he told me he bought the phone from OfferUp for a non nairalander who decided to resell. And this non nairalander is not ready to refund since buyer didn’t complain till after 15 days.

I called lizzypro yesterday for a way out and he made it clear to me that raising that kind of money will be an issue for him just like it is for me and we both concluded on fixing the phone. He told me he will find someone in Osun that will fix the phone and after fixing we resell and refund Pheranmie.

We are not even asking Pheranmie to share responsibility of fixing here even though he failed to complain early enough which would have possibly allowed Lizzypro’s financier to agree to refund. And truth is Lizzypro’s financier has a point, u can’t buy a phone and after two weeks u come back and say it has a fault.
Nobody is asking Pheranmie to share responsibility here all we are saying is he should be patient we fix it and resell.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 6:03am On Aug 20, 2020
umar4sure:

Honestly is this some kind of joke

April fool has passed dude

Sorry for the mistaken identity boss
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2020
keshprince:
Good evening bosses.

You bought the phone from me not umar4sure.

I bought a locked Xs max from Lizzypro for 220k with box and accessories for my client. The day I paid for the phone my client came up with a flimsy excuse and requested for refund. I had to refund him since he actually paid me for the phone for sometime and I didn’t deliver immediately. So I messaged Pheranmie privately since I’ve sold couple of phones to him before. I sold the phone to him 210k losing 10k just because I want to refund my client immediately.
I sent the phone to him and after some days almost two weeks he called me and told me the speaker is bad and I told him to go ahead and fix it I will send my own share of the cash for it. After a day or two he called me again and said his engr told him the problem is from board . Sensing this is going to become a big issue and Pheranmie is leaning towards refund which I honestly know will be a problem in my own part. I decided to tell lizzypro the new development and decided to create a group chat so that we can come to a simple solution.

In the group chat we were all leaning to the fixing part, but we were not making headway and Pheranmie for obvious reason was losing patience. I decided to contact lizzypro so that we can find solution and he told me he bought the phone from OfferUp for a non nairalander who decided to resell. And this non nairalander is not ready to refund since buyer didn’t complain till after 15 days.

I called lizzypro yesterday for a way out and he made it clear to me that raising that kind of money will be an issue for him just like it is for me and we both concluded on fixing the phone. He told me he will find someone in Osun that will fix the phone and after fixing we resell and refund Pheranmie.

We are not even asking Pheranmie to share responsibility of fixing here even though he failed to complain early enough which would have possibly allowed Lizzypro’s financier to agree to refund. And truth is Lizzypro’s financier has a point, u can’t buy a phone and after two weeks u come back and say it has a fault.
Nobody is asking Pheranmie to share responsibility here all we are saying is he should be patient we fix it and resell.

Sure you can't call me for take part in fixing the issues when you absolutely knew I paid for a full functiional phone.and for the records it's was not 15days sir try to check your end and confirm.i wouldn't have knew the phone has that issue as I earlier stated.its was not bought for personal use I wouldn't have discovered that fault if the phone wasn't sold.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lizzypro: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
This Mata tire gele oo...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adewasco2k(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
pheranmie:
This Mata tire gele oo...

Seriously
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2020
pheranmie:

Thanks
I honestly think you should have done a thorough check on the phone. 2 weeks is a whole lot of time. Even pickers will tell us to check our items before leaving pickup locations as they won't be liable for what happens afterwards.

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Adinije:
I honestly think you should have done a thorough check on the phone. 2 weeks is a whole lot of time. Even pickers will tell us to check our items before leaving pickup locations as they won't be liable for what happens afterwards.

Twas never 2 weeks sir and I admit that my error on that sir. As you know it's not everyone that is lucky to have a chip readily available.but the case now is how to move on clear this mess.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 5:41am On Aug 22, 2020
pheranmie:

Twas never 2 weeks sir and I admit that my error on that sir. As you know it's not everyone that is lucky to have a chip readily available.but the case now is how to move on clear this mess.
If you sell locked phones, then you should have a working chip. That's by the way. I will suggest you guys find a way around it. Cos in all honesty, I haven't seen any store in the world that will issue a refund when you return an item that has been with you for 1 week.

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Please always test your items . Chip or no chip. It’s been said here countless times. Refunding after that amount of time sounds somehow. However, they can help out and seems that’s the way to go for now cos you guys have a relationship already. You don’t have to learn the hard way. Enough said.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shapman: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello house

I am currently having an issue with sureguy078 which I would like to get resolved asap.

I got a 7+ 128gb deal from him on 14th of August which was a Friday; https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/2828#92951433
Paid 100k, i received it late on Friday and didn't inspect it.
The next day, I wanted to waybill it to Lagos but on closer inspection, I discovered that the phone has been worked on, sureguy078 claimed it's a new phone. I complained to him and we agreed I return the phone after I get a refund. The refund kept dragging on, I gave him a Friday 21st of August deadline which he agreed on, he reneged and I got no update from him.

I would like him to come state reasons why he deemed it fit to delay the refund after we've agreed...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bayokun(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
We await your response @sureguy078
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sureguy078(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
shapman:
Hello house

I am currently having an issue with sureguy078 which I would like to get resolved asap.

I got a 7+ 128gb deal from him on 14th of August which was a Friday; https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/2828#92951433
Paid 100k, i received it late on Friday and didn't inspect it.
The next day, I wanted to waybill it to Lagos but on closer inspection, I discovered that the phone has been worked on, sureguy078 claimed it's a new phone. I complained to him and we agreed I return the phone after I get a refund. The refund kept dragging on, I gave him a Friday 21st of August deadline which he agreed on, he reneged and I got no update from him.

I would like him to come state reasons why he deemed it fit to delay the refund after we've agreed...

It’s 32gb btw,

Some lowkey issues

I WASN’T aware it’s been worked on I wasn’t the previous user

I just collected it and sent

But It would be resolved
I request a lil time
if the Other party involved is okay with maximum of 5 days
Thanks bosses

Ps: I never said IT’S a NEW PHONE

“like new” Isn’t “NEW”

just clarifying Chief

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shapman: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
sureguy078:

It’s 32gb btw,

Some lowkey issues

But It would be resolved
I request a lil time
Thanks bosses

“like new” Isn’t “NEW”

just clarifying Chief
This guy is all full of deceit, I should wait for another 5 days? I made you aware I already refunded the other party after a lot of pressure from him. So if I didn't bring the issue here you wasn't even planning on giving me an update.
I need my refund tomorrow Monday. Your delay tactics won't work this time. And how can a phone used for a week as you stated to someone else is already worked on? The moment I inspected the back, I knew something was off. The sim tray doesn't even have IMEI number on it.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello Mr Sureguy078 sir. 5 days is a long time for a business man. He’s refunded his client you should do the same. Do the needful sir as this delay tactics only makes matters worse.

Oga Shapman sir, you’ve been patient this long, how about we give him the 5 days he’s requested for? You know, for benefit of the doubt’s sake... Let’s see if he’d live to his promise or show to the world how filled with deceit and untrustworthy he is. This is my opinion, it’s not the law. I leave the rest to the hands of other able men. Thank you.

sureguy078:

It’s 32gb btw,

Some lowkey issues

But It would be resolved
I request a lil time
Thanks bosses

“like new” Isn’t “NEW”

just clarifying Chief
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kreamie:

Oga Shapman sir, you’ve been patient this long, how about we give him the 5 days he’s requested for? You know, for benefit of the doubt’s sake... Let’s see if he’d live to his promise or show to the world how filled with deceit and untrustworthy he is. This is my opinion, it’s not the law. I leave the rest to the hands of other able men. Thank you.

Well Said....

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shapman: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kreamie:
Hello Mr Sureguy078 sir. 5 days is a long time for a business man. He’s refunded his client you should do the same. Do the needful sir as this delay tactics only makes matters worse.

Okay, no problem chief. Another 5 days it is...

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oga sureguy078 , do normal Na. You no suppose allow the matter reach here. You be senior man and such shouldn’t have taken this long. If you can make it lesser than the 5 days splendid. Kindly work on it.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sureguy078(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
mixter:
Oga sureguy078 , do normal Na. You no suppose allow the matter reach here. You be senior man and such shouldn’t have taken this long. If you can make it lesser than the 5 days splendid. Kindly work on it.

Thanks boss
I was shocked when I saw me on dispute thread

Something would be done ASAP

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
sureguy078:

Thanks boss
I was shocked when I saw me on dispute thread

Something would be done ASAP
Oya, my oga .

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Considering the fact that I was supposed to get this same phone for my client before he pulled out at dying minute citing unforseen circumstances, and seeing how sureguy (whom I have never done business with prior) kept hammering how he needed cash urgently to pay back a debt and I promised I'll ask other people on his behalf if they'll be interested --- which led @shapman & others to him --- I am quite compelled to say I am very dissapointed on how this turned out.

Even though I had no prior dealings with him, a cursory look through his NL profile showed green which was what even gave me the confidence to tell other guys that someone in urgent need cash had such for sale & they should hit him up directly. A couple of guys even vouched for him.

I do not want to stoke the flame of a fire that has already been quenched by @shapman agreeing to give him 5 days extra(despite failing to meet the previous agreed deadline), so I will resist the urge to say much. But I must say, that this quite appalling. I honestly expected way better from Sureguy.

Well, 5 days maximum it is I guess. And Shapman should really be commended for his patience & calm. It takes a certain level of maturity to do that.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shapman: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ipsum:
Considering the fact that I was supposed to get this same phone for my client before he pulled out at dying minute citing unforseen circumstances, and seeing how sureguy (whom I have never done business with prior) kept hammering how he needed cash urgently to pay back a debt and I promised I'll ask other people on his behalf if they'll be interested --- which led @shapman & others to him --- I am quite compelled to say I am very dissapointed on how this turned out.

Well, 5 days maximum it is I guess. And Shapman should really be commended for his patience & calm. It takes a certain level of maturity to do that.

It is well.
Chief, I intentionally did not mention you because I don't wanna drag you into it as it has escalated already. I really appreciate your efforts so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.