Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) (11449 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Belinda1717: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
A Twitter user shared these photos of a female NYSC member who came for their clearance with a Porsche Cayman car in Abuja yesterday.
He wrote;

“Somebody came with a Ferrari to come and do the same NYSC Biometrics! I am going back to Yola! Abuja, thank you! I now have exposure! ”

The slim housa girl even took some pictures beside the car.

If you date this one, your destiny is fulfilled.

See the photos here : http://toktok9ja.com/see-how-female-corper-steps-out-with-a-porsche-for-clearance-in-abuja-photos/

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by hahn(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Before ajekpakoes come and insult this butty out of hatred just know it is not her fault your parents chose not to hustle and make it while hers did undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by tyup(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
hahn:
Before ajekpakoes come and insult this butty out of hatred just know it is not her fault your parents chose not to hustle and make it while hers did undecided

Hmmmm.....sense

you hit the nail on the wall bro

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Timmypromise(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
hahn:

Don't lie you are jealous

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by berniceunice: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Smile ,I feel if she is the owner or owned by her parent she ought to be tired of taking pictures with it to oppress. I am not hating tho.
Girls can do alot of things to get attention, I mean she can borrow it from her sugar daddy.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Bbbwings: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
La click na blend.
Don't be unfortunate
Post the pics here

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by YorubaAssassin: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olosho
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by hahn(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Timmypromise:

Sure but I'd sooner channel my jealousy to acquiring mine than hating her

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
hahn:

Yeah because you know her parents are legit hustlers rather than government fund stealing duo right undecided

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by hahn(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yeah because you know her parents are legit hustlers rather than government fund stealing duo right undecided

Chai

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by TANID(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
Olosho
Might Not Be Hoelosho But I Don't Think She Owned That Car Though

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by FatherBona: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
[s]
Adaibeku:
Olosho
[/s]poverty speaking

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]poverty speaking

.better go n face awkaetitibabe n let me be

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by FatherBona: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.better go n face awkaetitibabe n let me be
should we start our own?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Might Not Be Hoelosho But I Don't Think She Owned That Car Though

My instincts tells me she be confirm olosho like my step sis

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by TANID(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

My instincts tells me she be confirm olosho like my step sis
grin Perhaps

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:
should we start our own?

Luk at you ,so i luk like nwanyiawkaetiti 2 u ba ?
See person wey shame dey catch, na inexperience be dat !
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by FatherBona: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Luk at you ,so i luk like nwanyiawkaetiti 2 u ba ?
See person wey shame dey catch, na inexperience be dat !
madam rest in peace
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:
madam rest in peace

Oga rest in perfect peace
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Foodforthought: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
hahn:
This is how paupers reason. Not everyone is a show off.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by itegbemie: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
You no go sufry drive your Porsche? You dey advertise yourself for kidnapper.
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
See am here. But this is not a big deal nah. Na so our poverty reach?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Halima...my babe that year

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by bogdaddy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Well done Ma
Adaibeku:
Olosho
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
berniceunice:
Smile ,I feel if she is the owner or owned by her parent she ought to be tired of taking pictures with it to oppress. I am not hating tho.
Girls can do alot of things to get attention, I mean she can borrow it from her sugar daddy.

Which is what many girls actually do here in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by micfoley: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2019
Are u Chioma in disguise?
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by HappyPagan: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2019
hahn:
Smh. Wetin you dey find here?
Re: This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) by falcon01: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Timmypromise:

who o go jealous for this kind matter? besides its an old picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Story Told Via Pictures….guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See / Dilemma / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.